A New Year - A New Life

Story Info
Horny man screws & gets screwed.
1.2k words
4.04
61.5k
3
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Grampa
Don Grampa
216 Followers

The woman sitting across the desk was reading through a file that I assume contained information about me. My name is Gerald Pamp. Most people know me as Jerry. I'm thirty-four years old, stand six feet two and weigh one-ninety. When the woman looked up she had a silly little grin on her face and she cleared her throat before she spoke.

"Today is the first day of the rest of your life."

I thought about what she said but decided that she was wrong. The first day of the rest of my life actually started just about a year ago. My wife and I had gone over to the neighbor's house to celebrate New Years Eve with four or five other couples. The neighbor's daughter, Jennifer was home from college and she had agreed to watch our two kids, Nathan six and Caitlin four while we partied. She said her boyfriend might come by later on.

The party started off fairly tame, but by mid-night almost everyone, but me, was drunk. I never drink. I can't stand the taste of beer and booze makes me sick all the next day. I don't drink, but I don't make a big deal out of it. I sip a coke or something, and play along with what ever the crowd is doing.

Natalie, one of the better-looking women of our neighborhood and I were dancing to a slow song. She wasn't feeling any pain, and I was doing a fairly good job of feeling her up. Her tits were on the small side, and her ass was a trifle or the large side, but she was giving me a hard-on. I had worked one hand underneath her skirt, and had hooked my finger in a leg hole of her panties and was trying to pull them down off her ass.

"If you keep that up you're going to pull my panties down." Natalie breathed in my ear.

"That's the plan." I said as I managed to get my whole hand around the panty crotch and pull and push them down to mid thigh.

"Now what are you going to do?" She asked.

"Well, I'm going to hold you tight while you wiggle your ass and make your panties drop down around your ankles."

When she did as asked, I bent down and held her damp satin bikinis while she stepped out of them. I had just brought them up to my nose in order to get a good whiff of her essence when her husband tapped me on the shoulder.

"I'll take those, Jerry old buddy. Why don't you go and find somebody else's wife to seduce? I'm taking Natalie home." And he put his arm around her and steered her toward the door.

Well I tried, but all I managed to do was caress the nipple of our hostess through her cashmere sweater. She wasn't as drunk as I thought she was and she slapped my hand away. My wife and I left shortly thereafter. I was still horny, and I knew my better half would pass out the second her head hit the pillow. Oh well, another night without sex wouldn't be all that unusual.

I was hanging our coats in the foyer and my wife was already half way up the stairs heading towards our bedroom when a young man hurried past me and out the door without saying a word. I assumed that he was Jennifer's boyfriend. I followed my wife upstairs, and watched while she pissed and brushed her teeth. She dropped her panty hose and panties in the clothes hamper and without ceremony pulled her blouse and bra off and tossed them on a chair with her skirt.

My hard-on came back at full force when she bent over and pulled a flannel nightgown out of the bottom drawer of her dresser. Bent over her full breasts were swaying nicely back and forth, and the ripe red nipples looked like they needed to be sucked. From the side where I was standing the long dark hair surrounding her pussy stuck out between her ass cheeks and contrasted nicely with the smooth white skin of her flanks.

"I'm too tired to make love tonight Jerry, so stop looking at me like that. Get your clothes off and come to bed." She said as she dropped the nightie over her head and crawled between the sheets.

I wasn't particularly interested in making love, what I wanted to do was fuck. I was taking a piss when I remembered Jennifer. I didn't see her leave with the young man, and I hadn't remembered to lock up so I headed back downstairs. The television was still on with the sound muted and the three way light at the end of the couch was on low.

Jennifer was on the couch on her stomach. Her legs were together and she was naked from the waist down. She had a great looking ass, and there was just enough space between the tops of thighs to see her puffy pussy peeking out. I looked for a long time and she never moved, so I turned the end table light on high and put my hand on her back. She still didn't move.

"You OK, Jennifer?" I asked.

When she didn't respond I moved her leg that was closest to me off the edge of the couch and pushed it up a little ways toward her head. With a two hundred watt bulb shinning down on her ass I was treated to a view that was normally restricted to only her gynecologist. The lips of her twat were all sort of tucked up inside and when she didn't move as I lightly blew air across her pussy; I opened her up with my tongue. She still didn't move when I forced my dick into her warm tunnel, and even though she started to lubricate, she didn't move a muscle as I fucked her.

I blew my load deep inside the little slut and keep fucking away until I got hard again. With my juice added to hers, the second time around was a lot more fun. After the second load was deposited I spotted her panties on the floor and wiped my dick off on them. Then I slipped her panties back on before I covered her ass with her skirt and her body with an afghan. Turning off the TV and the light I joined my wife in bed.

When I next saw Jennifer it was summer, and she was noticeably pregnant. Nobody said anything to me, but I heard that her boyfriend wasn't agreeable to marriage, and was denying parentage. She gave birth to a little girl around Labor Day.

Sometime around the middle of September I got a subpoena to supple a DNA sample. Well to make a long story short, the boy proved not to be the father, I was. My wife started divorce proceedings against me. I was charged with rape by the District Attorney, and I ended up pleading guilty to Sexual Misconduct with a ten-year maximum prison sentence. I also faced eighteen years of child support payments.

The prison Classification Director reading my case file just shook her head at me.

"Do you understand what I mean when I say that today is the first day of the rest of your life?" She asked.

Don Grampa
Don Grampa
216 Followers