A New Year to Remember

Story Info
Online lovers meet.
854 words
3.05
18.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy and I met in an online in a chat room. I was board and looking for someone to talk to. She instant messaged me and we stared talking. We where both married, but was looking for a women to talk to and be with. We told each other that we both wanted to be with another women and started to asked each other what we wanted in a women and then we stared to talk kinky to each other. We talked for many month after that and sent pictures to each other and them stared to talk on the phone with each other. Then the day came where she asked if she could come a visit I told her yes. She came on New Year's Eve and spent the night with us at our home. The next day I took here to a town near the beach where I love to spent time. She loved the town. We went shopping there and then got a bite to eat and sat by the water while we ate your lunch. Then I took her to the movies, during the I slipped my hand in hers and she leaned over and kissed me. She laid her head on my shoulder and watched the rest of the movie. After the movie we walked out holding hands. I took her to the beach and we walked in the sand with sun shining down on us. When decided that we walked enough we went to go get a room. We got a room right on the beach.

When we got up to our room she opened one of the windows to let the winter breeze fill the room. Then we went to the store to get food for the night. When we got back to the room I cooked dinner for us. We had a nice candlelight dinner with beautiful music playing in the back ground. After dinner I did the dishes as she drank her wine. I was washing the last dish when she came up behind me and put her arms around me and kissed me on my neck and thanked me for the dinner and letting her come visit me. She ran her hands down my body as she kissed my neck. I put the last dish in the rack and turnaround and kissed her deeply. I slid my tongue in her mouth and we both moaned softly. We kissed passionately until we ran out of air and had to brake the kiss. She laid her head on my shoulder as I kissed on her neck and ran my hands down her body. I slid my hands up her shirt and she shivered from the cold air on her skin coming in from the window.

I let go of her and went over and closed the window. Then I went back in to the kitchen, took her hand and led her over to the bed, as she stood beside the bed I pulled her close to me and kissed her. I kissed her down her check and down her neck taking her clothes off as I went. I took off her shirt and kissed her shoulder and then I kissed down to her breast, I slowly sucked one in my mouth and making it hard, then I slid over to the other one liking it first then sucking it in to my mouth until it got hard. I then kissed her down to her belly button. I unbuttoned her jeans and slowly unzipped them. I pulled her jeans down slowly as I kissed her belly. She steeped out of them. Then I took off her panties.

I stood back up and kissed her again laying her down as I did. I slid my hands down her body and putting my hands between he legs. She was so wet. I slid my middle finger in her wetness and brought it up to my mouth and tasted it, she tasted so good. then I kissed her again. She whispered in my ear than she wanted me to go down on her. I slid my body down the bed kissing her body as I went. I teased her by kissing her legs and thighs. I liked her thighs and spread he legs wide. I kissed her clit and then the lips of her pussy. She moaned softly as I did this. I liked the inside of her pussy as she arched her back up to push into me. I slid my tongue up inside of her and liked her walls. I put my tongue deep inside her until I found her g-spot. I pressed it hard until she came on my lounge and face. Then I slowly pulled out and back in and made her cum. two more times, she was so hot. Then I slid out of her and went up and kissed her. I held her until she stopped shaking and she kissed my neck and whispered in my ear, thanks for a wonderful first day of the year, this will be a new year to remember.