A New Year to Remember

Story Info
Bringing it in with a bang.
1.3k words
3.82
36.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Drew and I have been together for 11 years. Due to work schedules, this was the first time we could spend New Year's together. And boy did we make it worth the wait! A few months ago we had our first threesome, and the guy asked us if we were into the swinger lifestyle. It's not really something that Drew and I had ever considered, but the idea intrigued us. We started to think about it, and we decided we'd give it a try.

Amy and Tom are very good friends of ours. Amy is flat out hot. She's 110 pounds, perky B cup tits, and has the sweetest ass you'll ever see. And I've always been attracted to Tom. He's got dark brown hair and a smile that will melt your heart. I've known for a while that Amy was bisexual, and she's made suggestions to me before. But I was always afraid to follow through with anything. I'd never been with a woman before, and I wasn't quite sure I wanted to try it. But Drew always wanted me to try. His ultimate fantasy was to watch Amy and I hook up. So with some pressure from him and our threesome friend, I finally took the plunge and told Amy I wanted to sleep with her. I asked her if she and Tom are swingers, and she said yes. We made plans to go out for New Year's.

We all met up for dinner and drinks. I'm not much of a drinker, but I definitely needed something to relax me. I started to get tipsy and we were all having a good time. Amy wanted to kiss me. We made sure our husbands were watching (and had cameras waiting), and we leaned in for my first kiss with a girl. Her lips were so soft and sensual. It felt like we were in a bubble with no one else there, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. The rest of the night, we all flirted with each other. Amy cornered Drew and grabbed his cock through his pants, I danced with Tom and let him grab my tits. At midnight after I kissed Drew, I gave Tom a short kiss. He grabbed my head and kissed me in front of everyone. His tongue tasted so good as it penetrated my mouth.

After the party we went back to Amy and Tom's house. The alcohol was starting to get to me, and I was definitely nervous. Drew and I weren't sure what was going to happen. Tom went upstairs. When he came back down, he was only wearing boxers. He put a blanket on the floor and asked Amy why she was still clothed. She said she didn't know, and Tom ripped off her shirt. Amy quickly got naked. Tom and Drew undressed me. There I was, completely exposed in my best friends' house. My D cup breasts were lit by the moon streaming in, and I showed off my ass to Tom and Drew as I crawled over to Amy. She was laying back on the blanket, and I leaned over to kiss her. Tom was taking pictures as our naked bodies touched and our tongues hungrily explored each other's mouth. My fingers gently caressed Amy's body, lightly stroking her sides. My hands made their way to her breasts. I pinched her nipples and squeezed her perky tits. My lips made their way down her body. I kissed her breasts, her tight stomach, and her thighs. I gazed down at her tight shaved pussy. I only hesitated a moment before I started to kiss her beautiful sex. Her hood piercing was in, and I played with it in my mouth. I licked her perfect labia and sucked on her clit. I couldn't believe I was actually pleasuring a woman! She tasted so sweet and sexy. Amy was starting to moan, and I was definitely getting wet. I started to lick her clit some more and play with her piercing as my fingers slowly made their way into her wet pussy. While I did this, Drew started to play with my clit from behind. It felt amazing to be pleasured while tasting Amy's sweet sex. I slowly started to move my hips while Drew stroked me, and my fingers moved faster in Amy.

Then Amy waved Drew over to her. They started to kiss and caress each other. Tom came up behind me, grabbed my shoulders, and turned me toward him. We began to furiously kiss each other as though we hadn't been touched in ages. We needed to feel our tongues force their way into each other's mouths. Tom laid me down on the floor and quickly spread my legs. His 7 inch cock was swollen and already wet. He easily slid into my tight shaved pussy and pumped in and out, causing me to eagerly moan. For a moment I was oblivious to everything around me. All that mattered was being pleasured by this man, to move my hips in time with his, to feel his hands grabbing my tits and his cock pumping inside of me.

I glanced over as Tom was pounding my tight pussy, and I saw Amy riding Drew. Her tight ass was facing me, going up and down as her pussy engulfed my husband's cock. Her perky tits were slightly bouncing as she held onto Drew's body and pleasured them both. Her eyes were closed and she started moaning louder. I looked into Drew's eyes and saw pure pleasure as he felt a new woman for the first time in over a decade.

Tom stopped pumping me and laid down. I straddled him and easily slid him in between my thighs. He rubbed my clit as I rode his fat juicy cock. I couldn't help but moan loudly in between my panting, feeling a sensation of pure ecstasy as I fucked another man. Tom eagerly grabbed my bouncing tits and sucked on them, lightly bit them, squeezed them and lapped at them with his sensual tongue. Every now and then I'd glance over at Drew and Amy, but for the most part I just enjoyed the pleasure that Tom gave me.

After a while Tom went over to the couch. He sat down and I greedily took his whole dick into my mouth. As I pumped my head up and down, I gently massaged his balls and his taint. Tom threw his head back in ecstasy and moaned my name loudly. I reached up and pinched his nipple, still slurping at his juicy cock. Just as he thought the pleasure couldn't feel any better, I deep throated his cock and licked his balls at the same time. Tom had no idea such a sensation existed, and he gasped at the extreme feeling. I absolutely love giving head, and I wanted to make sure Tom appreciated my efforts. After he had gotten his fill of my mouth, he pushed me onto my knees on the couch. I love to be fucked doggy style, and Tom definitely didn't disappoint me. His fat cock filled up my wet pussy. His balls slapped against my ass as he grabbed my shoulders and fucked me harder. Moans and squeals of pleasure escaped from my mouth. I held onto the couch for stability since my knees were weak from carnal bliss. With each thrust the sensation became stronger and stronger, until I couldn't stand anymore. My whole body shook with my intense orgasm, Tom's cock still pounding into my wet pussy. He then laid me down on the couch and stood over me, stroking his rock hard dick until his cum dripped onto my stomach.

We turned to see Drew on top of Amy, thrusting his hard cock into her tight pussy. She moaned as he finished pounding her. They sat up and kissed, with Amy still stroking Drew's cock and Drew gently fingering her. I went over and kissed Amy's neck and beautiful breasts. We all collapsed onto the couch together, completely satisfied.