A New Years Resolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

Late that afternoon when they did return, Dawn headed immediately over to her place using the gate in the backyard to do so, so I never saw or spoke with her again that evening. Cindy seemed to be in a particularly good mood however, so I was once again hopeful that they had had a chance to share some interesting conversation with one another.

"So, did you find something sexy to wear?" I asked. Cindy beamed with the certain knowledge that she indeed had.

"Yes, we both did. I must say David, it was a rather interesting afternoon to say the least."

"Oh?" I asked curiously interested. "So what happened?" I had helped Cindy carry up several bags to the bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed while she went through everything removing the tags. Holding up one particularly interesting black dress, Cindy held it up in front of herself showing me the intricate pattern of lace criss-crossing in front where her breasts would be all but exposed.

"You like?" She said showing me. Cindy wasn't exactly shy about showing off her body, but in all the years we'd been married, I'd never seen her wear a dress quite that revealing before either.

"Hell yes!" I responded eagerly. "But I am surprised you actually bought that for yourself," I added.

"Actually, I probably wouldn't have. But Dawn talked me into trying it on. Oh...she told me I have really beautiful breasts by the way." I sat there with this image of my wife standing inside the dressing room, Dawn standing behind her fondling her breasts as she convinced her to try on the dress. Someone else was getting excited too.

"Then what happened?" I asked, already imagining the two of them fingering one another inside the dressing room.

"Well, I tried on the dress, and Dawn pointed out to me just how sexy I looked, and how every guy there at the party would probably fawn all over me," she added looking at me for any signs of me putting my foot down. Admittedly, that thought really hadn't occurred to me.

"I'm sure they will be," I said instead, giving my approval for her wearing the dress. Truth was, I really wasn't the jealous type and would secretly get quite a kick out of a few other men ogling my wife's tits.

"Anything else exciting happen?" I asked trying not to sound too interested, or too prying.

"Matter of fact, we went to lunch shortly after that. Did you know that Jack and Dawn have a New Years resolution that they've been observing all year long?" She asked me.

"I think Jack may have mentioned it," I said cautiously. "But he never told me what it was," I added quickly.

Cindy answered my question by asking one. "Do you know the reason why they always seemed to be busy every time we invited them over to hot tub after that first night?"

"No...why?"

"Well, it wasn't because they didn't want to, that's for sure. It was because they were too tempted to let it remain as it had been that first night, and they didn't want us getting the wrong idea because of it."

Suddenly I was back to being confused all over again. "So what you're saying is, they had a good time, wanted to do more than that in fact, but because they were tempted, they figured they'd better not tub with us again in case we got the wrong ideas? Is that about it?"

"In a nutshell, yes."

"Oh...I see," I said shaking my head no that I really didn't understand at all.

"That's when Dawn told me about their promise they made one another."

"Ah oh!" I thought. "That's what she was trying to tell me about...they promised each other that after that particular Christmas party, they'd behave from now on or some such shit." I said to myself. "But then what was the deal this morning then?" I asked myself confusedly.

Cindy told me the whole story all over again. I sat there listening to it of course as though hearing it for the first time. I briefly wondered if Dawn had considered making Cindy play with herself while she told it again. After she'd finished telling me, I looked at her expectantly, there was still a "but" hanging out there somewhere. Thankfully, she had the answer to that unanswered question too.

"What Dawn told me was this..." I sat up straighter on the edge of the bed, intensely curious. "For the week prior to Christmas, and then the week after Christmas through New Years, they can fool around with anyone they like, no questions asked, no harm, no foul, as Dawn put it. But for the rest of the year, they agreed to remain totally and completely faithful to one another. No outside anything, except for a little harmless everyday flirtations, normal stuff. But NO outside curricular activities. So that was the reason why they shied away from hot tubing with us again. Not because they didn't enjoy it and in fact, Dawn mentioned to me how often they've fucked thinking about it. But they agreed until they could explain things to us regarding their promise, that it probably wouldn't be a good idea, in case we had any idea's and tried pressing the issue with them."

"So, you mean to tell me that they've agreed they can fool around on the side for just two weeks of the year?" I asked incredulously.

"Yep, that's about it."

Everything made perfect sense to me now of course. Though I think watching one another masturbating was stretching the flirtation thing a little. "So basically, come Tuesday then, they're both free to do whatever they'd like then huh?"

"Seems so," Cindy said hanging up her new dress. "What do you think of their New Years resolution anyway?" Cindy asked with her back turned towards me.

"Sounds kind of interesting I guess," I responded noncommittally, cautiously as this was entirely new ground here I was treading on with my wife. In addition, I couldn't help wondering what Cindy's true thoughts were on the subject, and certainly not about to tell her I thought it was pretty fucking cool. "I guess for two weeks, if it's something they both agree to and stick to, then if it works for them, and they're ok with it...who the hell am I to judge?" I ventured, dipping my toe in the water to test the temperature.

"That's sort of what I thought after I had a chance to digest what Dawn had shared with me. Oh...and something else too David. She and Jack have been wondering once we were aware of that, if we'd still be interested in their coming over to tub with us Tuesday evening."

Cindy finally turned to gage my reaction. Which admittedly had to look a little surprised at the obvious implication.

"Dawn told me, that just because Tuesdays the start of their agreement, it didn't mean that we'd be expected to do anything any differently than what we did before. Only that if we were as like-minded, and then if you and I were both comfortable with it, that we'd just sort of all see how things went from there. But that this time, there was the potential for a lot more happening than it had the last time we were together."

Obviously their afternoon together had gotten Cindy fairly aroused, which surprised me a little. "So tell me, did she suck your tits while you stood in the dressing room together?" I asked making a joke, not really being serious with her, which was my intent on easing the slightly awkward moment I was experiencing.

"You're horny too huh?" Cindy said laughing. "I know, after I'd had a chance to think about it a little, the thought of their agreement sort of made me horny thinking about it too. You've got to admit David. For two weeks, they not only share and live their fantasies together, but they also know that that's all it is. For the entire rest of the year they know that neither one of them will ever do anything outside of their marriage. And besides, it gives them something to excitedly look forward to the following year don't you think?"

"What I think, is that I'd like to be licking your pussy." I said standing up, beginning to remove my clothing. After which, I think, you should call Dawn and invite she and Jack over to tub with us on Tuesday."

Cindy grinned ecstatically. "Maybe you should call her and tell her that yourself. I think she'd like that. Oh...and she asked me to ask you...how much cream you enjoy with your coffee." Naughty self had been standing there playing with his cock listening to all this. Suddenly, he turned and ran screaming into the night.

"What a strange question," I stated carefully.

"I thought so too, until Dawn told me you'd jerked off into your coffee mug."

In abject horror I looked at her waiting for the roof to cave in. All Cindy did was laugh however. "Don't worry, she assured me you never laid a finger on her, though she still wonders how you managed to make the chair pull your robe open the way you did. Oh yeah, she also said that their agreement means not keeping any secrets from one another either." Cindy added still smiling. "Now, you still interested in licking my pussy? Or are you going to sit there and deny everything?" She asked questioningly.

"You really do have beautiful tits," I responded evasively as Cindy removed her bra.

"Ah huh," she said pushing me back down onto the bed, positioning herself over my face. "By the way...you did wash the mug out yes?"

"Yes dear," I barely managed to get out just as she lowered her very wet, very juicy tasting pussy down over my face.

#

Several hours later I called over to our neighbors. I was slightly disappointed when it was the sound of Jack's voice rather than Dawn's, when he answered the phone.

"Hi Jack...listen, I wanted to call and see if you guys were doing anything Tuesday night?"

"Like hot tubing?" He asked his voice hinting with excitement.

"Matter of fact, yes," I answered, realizing as I did what I was agreeing to in not so many words.

"Terrific!" Jack responded enthusiastically. "Dawn's been anxious, as I have, to tub with you guys again, ever since that first night!" He said emphasizing the word, hinting at a lot more than that in having done so. "Oh...and David?"

"Yeah?"

"Next time you invite me over for coffee? Make sure you don't give me the same cup you used today ok?"

Stunned into silence, I just sat there on the phone trying to over come the shock of what I'd just heard. Seemingly long moments of silence passed before I heard Jack snicker on his end of the line. "Don't worry about it my friend," he stated still snickering. "Dawn's got a pretty sick sense of humor. Actually, I'd have probably done what you did."

Recovering slightly, I responded. "Ah well...yeah, thanks...I guess." Feeling slightly ill at ease just the same.

"By the way, you want us to bring anything with us?" He asked.

"Yeah, your swim suits," I deadpanned, now listening to the momentary silence on the other end.

"Very funny," e said finally catching on. "Actually, It's Dawn you should get back at. Maybe between now and Tuesday you and I can come up with something."

"I'd like that," I told him feeling considerably better. "Oh, you might tell Dawn that Cindy thinks she has nice tits too." I added, thinking to pull one over on Dawn, teasing her a little.

"Yeah, she already knows. Dawn told me that Cindy said she has sweet tasting nipples. I guess they really did have a little fun in that changing room didn't they?" Jack stated comfortably. "Ok, well we'll see you on Tuesday night then!"

"Cindy?" I called out to her upon hanging up the phone, undoing my pants taking them off and stroking my prick until it was nice and hard again.

"Yeah?" She called out to me from the upstairs bedroom where she was busy trying on clothes.

"I think you forgot to tell me something," I said as I climbed the stairs towards our room.

"What's that?" She called back to me.

"I'll ask you afterwards," I shot back.

"After what?"

"After you've sucked my cock honey," I said hearing Cindy laugh by way of an answer.

"What's gotten into you all of a sudden?" She asked suddenly appearing in the doorway, seeing that I was already hard as well as half naked as I approached her just then reaching the landing.

"Oh, something Jack told me, about you and Dawn in the dressing room?"

"Oh yeah...that!" She said backing into the room looking a little sheepish all of a sudden.

"Yeah that!" I said leering at her. "So what else would you like to tell or share with me?" I pressed.

"Tell you what honey, I'll tell you all about it while you lick my pussy, then I'll suck you off afterwards how's that sound?"

"Sounds good," I admitted to her, adding, "They're coming over Tuesday by the way."

"Sounds like fun." She said grinning at me as I approached her pushing her back onto the bed.

"So tell me, just exactly what did happen today?" I asked as the naughty boy inside sat anxiously waiting to hear every delicious 'naughty' detail.

#

Cindy and I were about as excited as two nervous teenagers about to "do it" for the very first time as we sat waiting for the appointed hour to arrive. There's a lot to be said for experiencing something a little new and different, which in this case was a different pussy for me, and a totally different penis for Cindy. Something neither one of us had experienced in several years now. I'd already opened a bottle of our best wine for the occasion, deciding to use real glass this time rather than plastic as I didn't want anything to mar the taste, nor dampen the special occasion we would be toasting this New Year's with.

Both naked, sitting around wearing our bathrobes, it felt deliciously naughty to be contemplating the possibilities while simply sitting there looking at one another, knowing that each of us was nude, excited about the evenings enjoyments which were just a short time ahead now.

Though Cindy and I hadn't discussed the ground rules at length, or at least obviously not to the extent that Jack and Dawn had. We'd already agreed to honor whatever resolution they'd made with one another, vowing to make our own New Years resolution when the time came, provided the two of us were still in agreement to do so after this evening. Cindy and I were both nervous. We'd discussed, even shared our most secret intimate fantasies with one another of course. But the reality said that sometimes fantasy is just that, often far better than ever really going through with doing it. Admittedly those thoughts ran around inside my mind, as I'm sure they were doing in Cindy's. The only difference being, I had a horny little helper constantly telling me I was going to be fucking and sucking "strange pussy" that was short circuiting any moral insecurities I might have had, not to mention a sudden, total lack of inhibitions.

Prompt as usual; Dawn and Jack arrived at the back door letting themselves in, as we'd all become comfortable doing over the past few months. Like us, it was evident they were naked beneath their bathrobes too. "You weren't really serious about the suits were you David?" Jack asked nervously. As he did, Dawn reached down opening my robe grabbing my still flaccid prick in her hand.

"Nope!" She confirmed almost immediately. "He's naked, though he's not hard yet though," she stated with a cute, sexy little pout on her face.

"Dawn!" Jack said warningly. "Remember? We discussed talking to Cindy and David before doing anything? I think walking in the door, grabbing the man's prick sort of qualifies as an anything, don't you?"

Though not exactly standing there in a state of shock, Dawn still hadn't as yet let go of my dick, continuing to hold it, if not sensually feeling me up as we stood there talking. Worried that perhaps things were moving a bit too quickly, especially in Cindy's case, I glanced over to where she was still sitting at the kitchen table when they'd first come in.

"Jack?" Cindy said grinning. "Dawn and I've already discussed 'things'...before hand." Neither one of us wanted to walk into any major surprises, one of which was having either one of us worried, concerned, or feeling uncomfortable by anything the other one wanted to do. I told her a couple of days ago to simply be herself. Part of the fun is seeing David's reaction to her. Walking in the door, grabbing his dick is all a part of the fun and excitement as far as I'm concerned. Unless of course David has a problem with her standing there playing with him." She questioned. "So, do you David?" She asked me.

"Ah no, not at all," I said happily, feeling my dick growing in her hand as she stood there caressing it.

"Good!" Cindy said standing up. As she did, her robe fell open immediately exposing her voluptuous full breasts to everyone.

"Damn...I wish I had tits as big as hers are," Dawn said gazing at her as we all were. Cindy smiled at Dawn in a way I'd never seen her smile before. Sexy, daring in a way. As she passed by her friend, I watched to my complete and utter surprise as she leaned over parting Dawn's robe, exposing her beautiful, though much smaller breasts, and then kissing one!

"Well fuck me!" I blurted in surprise.

"Maybe later." Dawn said, finally letting go of my prick, bending over to suck on one of Cindy's tits.

Jack was grinning from ear to ear. "Damn I love these two weeks of the year! Though I told Dawn in the beginning, she was free to do anything she wanted to with a woman...any time she wanted, regardless of our agreement," he added.

"So you're telling me that she and Cindy have been fooling around behind our backs?" I asked teasingly, not serious at all.

"Hell, they've probably gone down on one another a dozen times or more by now old buddy." Jack told me with a straight face.

I spun around on my heel once again facing my wife. "Gotcha!" She told me. "I knew that would get your attention. You guys have no idea how many times he's begged me to do something with another woman. Never have David," she said looking at me eye to eye. "Until now anyway."

"Very funny," I replied almost wishing she had been.

"Well, shall we?" Cindy suggested leading the way outside to the tub. "Oh David? Would you mind grabbing the wine and the glasses?" She asked as I watched the three of them disappear outside.

A few minutes later I joined them. As I approached the tub I was a little surprised to find that Cindy and Jack were already sitting together, rather closely in fact in the farthest, darkest corner. Dawn sat kitty-corner across from them patiently waiting for me to join her. I quickly sat the four wine glasses down on the side bar along with the bottle of wine, hung up my robe and then stepped down into the tub.

I waded over back to the side bar to begin pouring the wine when I felt Dawn's hand snaking up between my legs. "Nope, still not hard yet," she said jokingly. As difficult as it was to pour the wine with Dawn's hand fingering and cupping my balls, I somehow managed. Handing everyone a glass, I soon settled down into the tub sitting next to her. As excited as I was to see what, if anything would actually happen when they came over, it was admittedly unsettling for me to see Cindy and Jack sitting together, knowing full well that the hand that had disappeared beneath the water was holding onto another mans prick. I felt a slight tinge of jealousy, realizing how foolish a thought that was when I considered how closely we had all grown attached to one another.

"To renewed friendship," Jack said raising his glass. This time when we touched glasses, they actually clinked. I'd barely set my glass down when I felt Dawn's hand snake over into my lap. This time however, I was rock hard when she did.

"Hmmm, now that's more like it!" She said grinning as she began playing with it.

"You know David...I still never got to see what you were talking about when you said how you went down on Cindy here in the tub. Maybe you should demonstrate your technique for us. I know Dawn would enjoy that." I glanced quickly towards Cindy seeking her approval but she had her eyes closed with her head resting against the side of the tub, as Jack must have busily been teasing her pussy beneath the water.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers