A Nice Apology Ch. 03

Story Info
Young intern has more fun the morning after.
2k words
4.51
66k
36

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke from the alarm. I was still half asleep when I walked into the living room and a part of me thought it was still a dream having Eva there, but to my joy I found her sleeping on the couch in her underwear. I reached into my boxers and adjusted my morning hard on.

"Rise and shine," I said loudly and walked into the room and started the TV. Eva stirred around and slowly opened her eyes. She stretched her arms and reached for her wrist watch.

"Nine o'clock?" She said with a tired voice.

"Yeah. You had to be home by lunch right?"

"Right," she said with a yawn, "I should get a shower and get going." She then stood up slowly and made her way towards the bathroom. A moment later I could hear the shower start running. I went to the kitchen to have a glass of water and then walked into the bathroom and dropped my boxers. I could see Eva in the shower and she screamed as I pulled the curtains to the side.

"What the fuck," she screamed, "you scared the hell out of me."

"Sorry," I laughed, "I need a shower too."

Eva moved further in and turned her back against me. I just took a step closer pressing my body against her. The warm water washed over us both and my cock rubbed against her wet ass cheeks. I reached for the shower cream and poured a healthy amount on Eva's shoulders and some in my hands. I then continued to run my hands down her back, all over her ass, before I reached around soaping up her chest and belly. Eva put her hands against the shower wall and let my hands explore every part of her naked body. She slowly moved her lower body back and forth as I played with her tits with one hand, the other running down in front to her pussy. My fingers found her slit and I rubbed it gently and I also pressed my hard erection against her ass. Her pussy felt really wet, and I suppose my exploring hands had actually made her horny. This had to be confirmed I thought to myself.

"You finish up here, then come to my room," I said, before leaving her in the shower. She turned and looked at me but kept silent as I walked off. I went to my room and dried off and then laid down on the bed with my hands behind my head and waited. A few minutes later I heard the shower stop and Eva came into my room a with a towel wrapped around her body. She stopped in front of my bed and looked down at my hard on.

"Drop that towel and come over here," I said and gestured to the bed. Eva slowly pulled the towel loose and stood there completely naked. My eyes trailed from her face, down to her pussy, and then to her beautiful breasts. She then leaned forward and crawled into the bed. She continued to move further up the bed on her hands and knees until her face was level with mine.

"You want me to ride you again?" she asked, "you seem hard." She turned towards my cock quickly and then looked straight into my eyes with a slight grin on her face. I didn't say anything, instead I put an arm on her shoulder and gently pushed her to her side. She rolled over on her back and I turned to lay on my side facing her. My free hand instantly found her breasts and I started to play with her nipples. I then slowly crawled on top of her and started to kiss them. I sucked on both her nipples before continuing to trail kissed down her belly. Her body was incredible and as my lips came past her belly button Eva shifted under me, spreading her legs a bit.

"What are you doing," she asked, but just as she started talking my mouth reached her pussy and when my tongue touched her clit her words turned into a soft moan. I continued to lick up and down her pussy and she almost sounded out of breath as I started to shift in pace with my tongue. I just kept going until I found her clit again at the very top of her pussy. Embracing it with my lips I let my tongue flip over it and this made Eva arch her back and press her pussy against me.

"Fuck! What are you doing?" she moaned again. Pleased I was making her hot I guided a finger to her wet hole and slowly pressed it into her. This made her jerky her body hard and I could hear her let out a loud but muffled moan. I started flipping the tip of my tongue harder and faster against her clit at the same time as I pressed my finger all the way up her pussy. Keeping this up a moment I could feel her body tense more and more until she finally almost jumped straight up, pressing her legs together around my head. She moaned loudly and started to shake all over. Juices were flowing from her pussy making my hand all wet. I stopped licking her clit but kept fucking her with my finger until she fell back down to the bed her entire body relaxed. I pulled out my finger and then sat up and looked down at her.

"Now that's a hot ass woman," I said with a laugh.

"Fuck, why did you do that?" she sighed, still out of breath.

"Because it was fun." I answered and let my wet hand run up her thigh. Eva closed her eyes and seemed to gather herself after what I assume was a very intense orgasm. I then climbed on top of her and looked straight at her.

"Now I hope you're wet enough to fuck," I said, and before she could reply I pressed my stiff cock deep into her soaking pussy. She instantly pulled up her hands around my neck and leaned her head back. She once more let out a loud moan as I started to fuck her. I leaned back a bit so I could look down at her chest bouncing every time I thrust myself into her. As I continued to fuck her like this I grabbed one of her legs and pulled it up and leaned it against my shoulder. I then started fucking her harder until I was really slamming my cock into her. Eva kept her mouth half open and gave off little moans as I continued to fuck her. Realizing I was about to shoot my load, I started to slow down and leaned down to give her a deep wet kiss.

"I'm going to cum soon," I said , and continued the kissing. I made sure our tongues met and I could feel her mouth tremble against mine as I kept pushing myself deep inside her a few times. I then slowly pulled myself out and started to climb further up her body. I sat up on my knees and continued to move until my cock was in level with her chest. I then lowered my crotch, effectively resting my dick between her boobs. Eva was still breathing heavily but seemed to understand what I was getting at, and reached to push her breasts together around my shaft. I slowly jerked my hips, feeling the soft skin embrace my cock. After a while I started pushing my cock further up making the tip slip out from between her tits. I kept jerking like this until my dick was poking at her chin.

"You'll do this with a smile this time, remember?" I said, and adjusted myself so my cock was hovering right over her mouth. From her look she was about to protest, but instead she gave a quick nod.

"Mhmm," she answered with a soft voice. She then shifted a bit on the pillow and reached to grab my cock with one of her hands. She started to jerk it slowly but I pulled her arm away.

"Hands are cheating," I said, and leaned down to press the shaft against her lips. Eva didn't say anything but instead I could feel her soft tongue against my cock. She was licking the bottom of my shaft with the tip of her tongue.

"There we go," I moaned, "keep licking it." She had her mouth half open now, and her tongue played with the bottom of my dick. She kept this up a good while and I moved my shaft from side to side making sure she licked every part of it. As I let my cock run all over her face she kept moving her open mouth and tongue with it and a mixture of saliva and pre cum made both my dick and her face all wet and shiny. Her tongue now started circling the tip of my cock and as I angled myself I could slide it into her sucking mouth. I moaned loudly and took one of Eva's hands and guided it to my shaft.

"You're making me cum," I panted, "jerk it!" Eva pulled the cock from her mouth and started to jerk me in a steady tempo.

"Yes, cum for me." She said in a low sensual voice and increased the pace with her hand.

"Yeah," I said with a moan, "you want it?"

"I want it," she kissed the tip a few times before continuing with a moan, "all over my face!"

As my pressure started to build up she opened her mouth, placed the tip of my cock against her tongue and closed her eyes. Seconds later I started shaking and my cock shot a hot wet load that almost bounced against her nose. Eva kept jerking and I continued to empty my load, practically covering her face. Still jerking me she gathered what had landed in her mouth and let it drip out between her lips and rubbed it against my cock. When I was totally spent she slowed down her hand and finally let go and opened her eyes. I looked down at her and she gave me a surprisingly wide grin.

"Is that what you wanted," she asked, my cock still resting against her face. She circled a finger around her sticky chin and then blew me a kiss with her cum covered lips.

"You look so fucking hot," I moaned, as I kept rubbing my cock against her lips. I then climbed off her and fell down beside her in the bed. Eva sat up and wiped her face on her arm. I lay still as she went back to the bathroom, and I could hear the shower start running again.

I was in the kitchen eating breakfast when she got out of the bathroom. She was all dressed again and wearing her usual perfect make up. There were not a single sign that this beautiful mature woman had been on her back with my cum dripping from her face less than half an hour ago. She moved towards the door and I hurried to get up. Eva was leaning down to put on her shoes as I got into the hallway.

"You're not leaving without a kiss are you?" I asked, and patted her behind. Eva was a bit red in her face when she stood up but leaned in and gave me a deep kiss. She then broke loose and palmed my cheek.

"I hope you realize this means nothing at work on Monday? I can't be seen being overly nice to you. People will get suspicious."

"Of course!" I said. "But next time we get together, I hope you have another show in store." Eva tilted her head and seemed to consider that a moment.

"Sure," she said, and slipped out the door.