A Nice Apology Ch. 04

Story Info
Young intern's adventure take a new turn.
2.3k words
4.46
56.2k
24

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the following week Eva made damn sure she avoided me at the office. I never managed to get her alone so on Wednesday I sent her an e-mail from an anonymous account telling her to meet me at my place after work. Once I got home I hurried around the apartment to clean up the mess I had left the previous nights and then sat down to watch TV. Time went on but at ten o'clock I heard the doorbell. I was kind of annoyed that she had ignored me for this long and threw up the door to give her a scowling. To my surprise I didn't see Eva standing there, but the old man's driver. He pushed me hard in the chest, making me fall to the floor, and then quickly went inside and slammed the door shut. I crawled on my back further into the hallway in chock as I saw him pull a gun and aim it straight at my face.

"Wait," I screamed, "what's going on?"

"We made you a sweet deal kid, and you had to go and ruin it." He walked closer and placed the gun to my forehead. I was paralyzed with fear but managed to stutter a response.

"Wait! I did what you said. I even kept to the ground rules we agreed to! But please, don't kill me!" My voice trembled and I tried to move away from the gun.

"She just called and told us about the beating kid, so don't try any excuses." He looked seriously at me and kept the gun aimed at my face.

"What beating?" I screamed, "I've not beaten her, are you crazy?"

With this the driver lowered his gun and leaned in to look me in the eyes. He stared at me for a good while as I sat there almost crying from fear. He then reached for his cell phone and dialed a number.

He kept the gun aimed at me as he talked to someone in Italian for a few minutes and when he was finished he looked back at me.

"I'll call Eva over here and we'll settle this." He then dialed a new number and as it was ringing he motioned me to get into the living room. He sat in the big chair and I carefully sat down in the couch.

"This is me bitch," he said, "get over to the kid's house now."

"If I find out she's lied to us she's dead!" The driver looked furious as he sat there with his gun, still aiming at me. I sat completely still for over half an hour until I heard the doorbell again.

"You sit still," he said and walked to open the door. When he came back Eva was with him. She was in one of her business suits but wearing sun glasses. She sat down in a chair and took off the glasses, showing a small black eye covered with some make up.

"This is what he did," she said and pointed to the small bruise under her eye.

"What?" I screamed, "that's a damn lie. I never hit you!"

"You did, when I didn't want to do it in the office where people could catch us," she said, sounding like a very believable liar.

"Why in hell would I do that?" I answered, still in chock. "I mean, I had an awesome thing going, and with our own deal I thought we were fine." I didn't sound convincing at all, but at least my reasoning must have made sense to the driver.

"What's this deal you talk about?" the driver said, aiming at us both with his gun. Eva was about to answer but I quickly interrupted.

"We agreed that if we didn't do any anal, she would do the rest. I mean, do the rest willingly and play along." I started to calm down a bit now but my voice was still trembling.

"We also agreed to not do it in public and that you wouldn't hurt me," Eva added. I nodded to this as she spoke.

"Yes we did, and I never did hurt you, and we only met here!" I screamed at her.

"Shut up, both of you!" The driver stood up and looked at us both. He walked around the room, holding the gun at us in turns, glaring at us.

"It's a fact that I can tell if someone's lying," he said finally. With that he turned his gun at Eva.

"You know better bitch!"

"No," she pleaded. "I didn't mean to," she trailed off and continued to speak in Italian, obviously trying to explain what had happened. The driver just kept shaking his head at her.

"You should have known better. Mr. Salvio will be very disappointed." At this Eva started to plead again.

"No wait," she said, "I know it was stupid, but I can make up for it. I can be with you too, just don't tell him."

"I get all the pussy I want," he snapped at her. "You tried to weasel yourself out of it by screwing the kid over so I'll leave it for him to decide."

"What?" I said and looked surprised. The driver just let out a deep sigh and grunted.

"Look kid, I can hook you up with another chick if that's what you want, someone that's not as stupid. Just let me know and we can deal with Eva here later."

I though about that for a moment, but as I looked at Eva sitting there I just knew she couldn't be replaced.

"Yeah, but I really liked our deal," I said finally, "I mean, the one where she actually played along. So I guess we can continue, but no more bullshit. I still don't want to hurt you or do any weird shit but if you're ok with the rest, I'm game." I looked at Eva as I spoke, but before she could answer the driver interrupted.

"She gets one more chance, but if I hear she slips again she's going to Mr. Salvio." He lowered the gun, and pocketed it.

"You should know better than to lie bitch," he said on the way out, "and you kid, just give me a call if she tries a stunt like this again and I'll deal with her. But if you want to keep her, fine."

We both jumped a bit in our seats as he slammed the door behind him on the way out. We sat in silence a good while before I went up and made sure the front door was locked. When I got back in the living room Eva was still looking at the floor.

"What in hell were you thinking," I said, "and who gave you that black eye?"

"It was my neighbor," she said, "I told him it was to get a colleague fired and he agreed to help." She was quiet a while but then continued.

"It was stupid though. I was an idiot thinking they'd fall for it and now I'm done for it."

"Not if you continue our deal," I said, "to me I it sounded like they'd forget about this as long as I'm happy. I can even call him and say we're cool again."

"You'd do that?" she asked and looked up at me?

"Yeah, if we go back to the deal where you don't fuck around."

"Of course," she said, raising her head from her palms.

"But I get all holes," I added. She looked straight at me and was about to say something, but must have realized her little stunt hadn't put her in the best position to bargain.

"Hey," I said, "you almost got me shot."

"Fine, but I can't pretend with that. I mean, it's not something you just do." She gave me a worried look and was about to continue as I interrupted.

"I don't have a manual so I guess you'll have to talk me through it," I said and stood up, I walked over towards her but she immediately shifted back in her seat and held her hands up.

"We can't do it now. We need lube, and lots of it. And then maybe start with a a small dildo before you can put it in."

"Well I don't have any dildos and I suppose you didn't bring any lube?" I said and continued until I was standing right in front of her.

"No," she said, "but that's the only way. It won't be good for you either, trust me." Her voice was calm, but I could tell from her expression that she was serious, and thinking about it I didn't want to just stick it in there. If I was going to fuck her in the ass I might as well do it right, I thought to myself.

"I trust you will get what's needed and invite me home later then," I said, and place a hand on her shoulder. Eva looked up at me with her pretty eyes and gave a quick nod.

"But if we can't do it now, at least I want a blowjob," I said and slowly moved my hand up to stroke her cheek. I started to unbuckle my pants with the other hand and let them fall to the floor. Eva moved forward in the chair and leaned in and kissed my belly. She trailed her tongue downwards and pulled off my shorts. She then took my dick in one hand and looked up at me, slowly jerking the shaft. It grew quickly and once I hard a proper hard on I ran my hand to the back of her head and pulled her head back.

"I've been waiting for you since Sunday so I got a nice big load for you," I said and looked down at her.

"I can take it," she answered and slowly began to jerk my cock again.

"Good," I said, "just take it slow and deep." I said with a sigh, loving the touch of her hand.

"As you wish," she said and leaned in closer again. This time she held my dick up and softly started licking my balls. This was enough to get me moaning and she kept this up for a few minutes before trailing her tongue up the shaft. As she reached the top she opened her mouth and let the tip of her tongue circle around the head a few times before closing her lips around it. She slowly sucked my cock, taking it deeper and deeper until she had almost my entire shaft in her mouth. She kept it there and I felt it grow further, completely enveloped by her warm wet mouth. I gently stroke her cheek with my hand and she responded by placing her hands on my hips and then pushed forward engulfing the last inch of my cock. Her lips press against my crotch and I could fell her hot breath against my belly as she panted for air through her nose. She then pulled back just as slowly until only the tip of my head was in her mouth.

"I think I'll let you swallow it all this time," I moaned, and I could see Eva flinch quickly, but as I started to push in again her head fell back a bit and she looked straight at me with a calm expression. She sat there completely still and let my cock slide deep into her mouth again. I had one hand at the back of her head with a firm grip around her hair and the other was stroking her cheek as I slowly pulled backwards until only the tip of my cock was inside her mouth again. I continued to moved like this and each time I pulled her to me with hand making sure she took all of me into her mouth.

Eva continued to sit motionless as I fucked her mouth like this and as I grew more excited I increased the tempo. A few times my cock did slide out completely but she kept her mouth open, her lips forming a little circle. I stared to move even faster now and I could feel my orgasm getting closer and closer. Just before I came I pushed deep into her and I could feel her gasp against my belly as I shot my load down her throat.

"Fuck yeah!" I moaned, and I could feel her mouth tightened around my cock each time she swallowed and as I still had my hand at the back of her neck she kept sucking me until I let her go. She fell back in the chair and panted for air and coughed a few times but I could also see her swallow the last of my load. Once she had regained her breath she sat back up in the chair again and slapped the side of my leg.

"Damn you, that was nasty," she hissed.

"Well good girls swallow," I said and smiled at her, "and you were very good."

"Good, I hope that you're satisfied then, so there's no need to get Mr. Salvio involved." She said, as she ran a finger in the corner of her mouth, wiping of a small drip of left over cum.

"I think we're back on track," I said, "but I expect an invitation to your place on Friday."

"Fine, I'll e-mail you the address," she said with a sigh. Eva's response was short and I could tell she knew what was coming. She went to fix her make-up and before she left I made sure to run my hands all over her rear a few times, squeezing her butt cheeks. Right as she stepped out the door I slapped her ass and winked at her.

"I'll see YOU on Friday."