A Nice Birthday Present

Story Info
Katie gives a friend the birthday present of a lifetime.
9.6k words
4.05
42.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Doug's birthday and I really wanted to do something special for him. We weren't really dating, but our friendship had progressed to the level where we felt very comfortable with each other, and flirted with each other constantly. It was no secret that we thought each other to be very attractive, although up to this point we hadn't acted on that lust. Especially over the last few weeks, we had grown to know each other much better and had hung out quite a bit. At first he was a little shy around me, but lately he had all but flat out said that he thought I was the most gorgeous thing ever to walk the planet. And hey, although he was a little older than me, I thought he was really hot and really wasn't sure why our relationship hadn't progressed to that next level, whatever that might be.

I debated whether or not I should go through with it, but decided that we were close enough that if he was disgusted by what I did we could both just brush it off and move on with our lives, and our friendship wouldn't suffer for it. I was still nervous, however, as my finger hovered over the send button of the e-mail. No. Not yet. I wanted to read it one more time.

Happy Birthday Doug,

I want this to be the night of your life. I'll be at your house at seven o'clock this evening, unless you tell me otherwise. I'll enter your Dungeon with no means of escape for 24 hours. You control me. I want to fulfill all your fantasies, Doug--don't hold anything back. I want to be your slave for 24 hours, only you can determine fully what you want that to mean.

Your Slave Until 7:00pm Tomorrow Evening,

Katie

Yep, that was about the extent of it. I hit send at 8:52am. I thought I made it just about as clear as I could in a little short but sweet (devilish?) note. I wanted him to know that this night was all his and that I wanted him to completely dominate me in every way possible. I didn't want to give him step-by-step instructions though, so I just left it up to his imagination. The shortness was just intended to make him think, and think about it all day at work. I had done something like this before with a friend, but it had been a while and I knew the experience would be completely different. Having someone I've never had sexual relations with dominate me somehow extremely turned me on, and I couldn't wait to see what he had in store for me.

The only communication between us the rest of the day was one exchange of text messages around noon. "Wow Katie, you're amazing....But you better be ready you slut." "Yes Sir", was my only response, and from there we went on with our days. God, I couldn't wait. The degradation, the serving, the just plain making a guy happy all turned me on immensely in these situations. Now, this wasn't something I'd want everyday that's for sure, but once in a while I desperately urged for it. I got closer and closer to that point throughout the day.

I was way past that point when I rang his doorbell at exactly 7:00 that evening. I stood there with my heart nearly pounding out of my chest waiting for him to open the door, wearing a very low cut black top with a tight leather mini skirt, nothing underneath either of them, my golden blonde hair down over my shoulder. Five seconds passed, still nothing. Nearly ten seconds, and just as I was wondering where he was, he opened the door. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion until he opened the door wide and just took a fistful of my hair and literally threw me in the door. I braced myself and barely made myself miss hitting a chair with my neck, utterly stunned by what just happened. I guess I didn't have to worry about him being too gentle.

He kicked somewhat forcefully at my thigh, but of course not hard enough to hurt me badly, which pressed my back up against the chair that I had nearly crashed into. He was just wearing boxers, and I could already see an outline of his cock in them, semi-erect. "Stand up you stupid cunt." He said with total confidence, as he proceeded to spit in my face as I began to stand up. "FASTER!" He nearly screamed, just inches from my face. 'Holy shit' I just thought to myself, wondering what I had gotten myself into, as I had never been treated like anything close to this, yet on some level loving every second of it.

I had nothing to say. Well, actually I had a lot to say but I couldn't form the words to get it out, as I stood up just inches from him. "How dare you show up at my door with clothes on, you stupid pig" He said, like I somehow should have driven over and stripped at his door before I came in.

"I...I'm sorry Sir", was all I could think to say as I barely even got that out, stuttering as I said it. Before I could even get it out, his hands and nails were scraping at my body, tearing what I was wearing with no regard for it or for my body, as he tore my top down the middle, then proceeding to throw it to the floor. He eyed my skirt and my long legs below it for just a couple seconds before he pulled that down just a little less violently, but tripping me as he got it to my ankles and just tugged on it as if it could somehow slide right through my legs.

I awkwardly fell to the floor, breaking my fall with my arms as he halfway flipped me over trying to get the skirt off of my legs. I could tell I was in for a long night, and I was wondering if I could even handle whatever it was he had planned. Propping myself back up, and then going on to re-assume my standing position where I was before I fell, looking at him with a look of utter surprise on my face. Before I hardly even looked at him the wrong way, he slapped me across the face, and while I'm sure he could have hit harder, it felt like about the hardest I'd ever been hit like that.

The sharp stinging feeling remained on my cheeks as he again grabbed some of my hair and pulled me close to him, whispering in my ear, "You said you could handle it you fucking cunt, now you can back out now or you can choose to go through the worst 24 hours of your life." He talked calmly even as he degraded me at the same time. I told him I would do it and I wasn't about to back out now, although I admit the choice to get out was very tempting considering the last ten minutes I'm sure were just a preview of what was to come.

"I...I'm alright Sir", was my simple response. With that little phrase I practically handed my life over to him for the next twenty-four hours, and that was at the same time a very scary yet arousing thought. It wasn't five seconds after I said that that I was pushed forcefully to the floor, naked, and flat on my face.

"Stay there, whore", He said firmly to me as he walked away for just a few seconds, going back into his room. He came back with a shopping bag full of sex toys, although I couldn't tell anything that was in it until he took it out. At the time, he pulled out a string of anal beads, pressing the first to my tight asshole as he gripped one of my ass cheeks and very roughly pulled it away from the other. They were much larger than I had expected as the first one popped into my asshole with no lube whatsoever. I let out a little shriek as it did, but I was already starting to get very turned on by this. Two, three, then four of the large beads were shoved into my asshole just seconds apart from one another.

"Clench" was his only instruction, and I proceeded to clinch my ass cheeks tightly at his command, as I figured if I didn't obey I would be severely punished, just drawing that conclusion based on what had already happened to me being perfectly obedient. He tugged slightly at the string of beads a second after I clenched my cheeks tightly together, and then waited a few seconds, seemingly inspecting my asshole. Then he pulled hard, pulling all of the beads rapidly out of me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUCK" I screamed so loud as I really hadn't expected that. With no lube, it killed as the round beads raced out of my asshole. Before I could even start to collect my thoughts though, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK came a split leather whip right in the same spot three times over, cutting into my ass cheeks. I guess my assumption that we might actually eat a nice dinner together before the action started went down the drain within the first five seconds, along with my assumption that he would have a hard time being forceful with me as we had never had sex before—only talked somewhat about our sexual likes and dislikes.

All I could do was whimper, "Puhh...Puhlllease...please..." was all that escaped my mouth as I lay there weakly on the floor. I could actually feel tears welling up in my eyes as the pain from the whipping just pulsed through my body. He pulled me up by the hair a little to see my face, then dropping me back down to the floor and my face crashed somewhat harshly down onto the carpeted floor of his living room. Almost simultaneously as my head hit the floor, CRACK....CRACK.... CRACK....CRACK....CRACK. Then a five second break, then, CRACK....CRACK....CRACK.... CRACK....CRACK....CRACK.... CRACK. All the strikes coming evenly separated, yet less than a second apart from each other. It was more physical pain that I had ever felt in my life—whether it was sports, sex, anything—I had never felt anything that would compare to this. My deep red ass cheeks burned like hell and the only thing I could do was whimper and cry, as I breathed hard and tears streamed from my eyes down my nose and to the floor.

He was getting really aroused by this, and I couldn't see as my face was buried in the carpet which was now burning my face as I rubbed my tears against it to get them off me, but he was removing his boxers and stroking his cock lightly getting ready for me. With the pulsing pain still throbbing throughout my body, he pulled me up at the hips almost into the doggy style position for him, and spread my ass cheeks wide, putting the tip of his cock on my asshole. I could feel that there was a little lube on his cock, thank God, as he quickly pushed forward and popped the head of his cock into me. Tears were still streaming down my face from the earlier pain, and the pain of the moment. His cock entering me so forcefully now thrusting down into my asshole caused a little pain, but it couldn't come close to comparing to the pain from his palms gripping and pulling apart my burning ass cheeks.

He now started to slap at my left ass cheek with his hand as his cock impaled into me now, starting to thrust in and out, fucking me relentlessly. I sniffled a couple times as the pain just kept increasing, not stopping for anything. It felt like going to the dentist and having them fill a cavity, but after it was filled, continuing to drill into your tooth, just grinding away as if the dentist had some sadistic agenda to complete. SLAP, SLAP—His hand came down on me harder and harder as he fucked me faster and faster, groaning and grunting hard and going at my asshole like a crazed animal. Although it hurt like a bitch, the fulfilling feeling I got from knowing he loved it, and the degradation on top of it, just turned me on in some unexplainable way. I could easily feel wetness covering my clit and my pussy, even as tears covered my face.

He suddenly pulled out of my asshole, moving around in front of me and forcing me awkwardly to kneel in front of him as he stood in front of me. I opened my mouth instinctively as he shoved his cock at it regardless, and my eyes widened right away as he pushed his whole cock into my mouth and down my throat with no warming whatsoever. I instantly gagged, making me lurch even further down onto him, his balls pressed against my lips. It didn't say there long though, as he went on to relentlessly fuck my throat, pre-cum forming on his cock. I gagged continually and my face turned red as I still felt the pain all throughout my body from the earlier whipping.

Just as he was about to cum, he pulled out of my mouth and grabbed my hand, moving it to his shaft and I gripped it firmly, stroking his cock quickly in front of my face, positioning myself for a facial. He had other ideas though, as he pushed my head down just as he started to cum, shooting load after load of sticky cum into my hair. He sure made sure to make it messy, shooting all over my hair letting it drip down further and looking, admiring his work as his cum was clearly visible all throughout my hair from behind.

He went on to pull my head back up to where it was before, still kneeling in front of him as he slapped his still near fully erect cock my cheeks a couple times, sending a couple little thin streaks of cum that were still there up onto my face. He then put his cock on my lips, and I knew what to do as I licked off every last drop of cum, closing my lips on his shaft but mostly just lapping my tongue at it to get every drop clean, swallowing the leftover cum eagerly like I was supposed to.

"Get some clothes on, slut," he told me in his normal voice as he went briefly into his room to change. Of course, my shirt was completely ripped, so I just put the skirt back on after retrieving it from halfway across the room. I was curious as to why he wanted me dressed, but I didn't dare ask questions. Apparently he had anticipated my top being completely in ruins, as he came out of his bedroom throwing me a plain white tank top. As I put it on, I found it to be a good two to three sizes too small. I was really beginning to worry about what he had in store for me, as he came out wearing a golf shirt and jeans.

He didn't say anything as he walked to the door, only motioned with his finger for me to follow him out to his car. I was scared. I had never seen him act like anything close to this, or even talk about it for that matter. He had always been so gentle with me. I guess tonight would relieve any pent-up sexual tension between us, that was for sure.

"Where....Where are we going?" I asked, stuttering nervously.

"Just a little shopping trip." He replied calmly, although my heart was beating about a thousand times a minute.

It was about 8:30 according to the clock on the dashboard as we pulled into the Wal-Mart parking lot. We both got out and walked together as a couple in the front door. I looked like a total slut, that's all there was to it, my tank top showing about four inches of my belly and the skirt barely covering my ass, not to mention the strands of drying cum still plastered throughout my hair. I could only pray that I didn't see anyone I knew.

The store wasn't too crowded, but we still got dozens after dozens of prolonged stares. There really didn't seem to be any purpose in us being there, other than for him to parade me around as his little trophy girl. Normally I wouldn't have minded the attention, but I was really nervous we would run across someone from school or something that would go on to spread the word like wildfire. He kept his arm around my shoulders the whole time, holding me close to him. We engaged in some light conversation during our fifteen or so minutes in the store. The only thing he picked up was a pack of gum, and we proceeded to the check-out line to pay for it.

It seemed like he purposefully picked the longest line, savoring the moment and all the admiration for as long as possible. His hand slid through my hair as someone came up behind us in like. He got a little leftover cum on his right index finger and put it to my lips, feeding it to me. I licked it off of his finger with a smile as the guy behind us—probably in his late 40's—looked on with wide eyes.

"Quite a little girl I have here, huh?" Doug said proudly to the man behind us.

"She's something alright," he replied, not wanting to be rude although neither of them seemed to have any problem taking in every inch of my body with their eyes.

I just stood there completely humiliated as they both took my body in, forcing a smile. We went on to pay the cashier the whole $0.79 for the gum, and casually walked back out to his car. I let out a sigh of relief as we began to drive away as I didn't think I recognized anyone in the store.

As we started to drive, his right hand moved from softly stroking my hair to his jeans, quickly unbuttoning them as I looked on. "You know what to do, girl." He said as I repositioned myself in the passenger seat, and moved my hand to his boxers, pulling them down as much as I easily and quickly could. He didn't have to force me to lean over awkwardly and immediately wrap my lips around his shaft, flicking my tongue at it as it quickly became fully erect once again. I opened and closed my lips around him as the saliva built up quickly in my mouth, dripping down his cock and to the seat of the car.

I pressed my right hand on his thigh for support, and my arm was positioned so that I would be able to be more aggressive and not hit the steering wheel. It certainly wasn't comfortable, but I scooted up in my seat to try to make it more so, not working out too well though as I moved my lips up and down on the first half or so or his shaft, soaking his cock in my saliva.

Just when I was starting to get a little more comfortable, I felt a tug at my hair. He held my hair right near my scalp, jerking my head first a little bit upwards, then down hard onto his cock, instantly gagging me as he pressed down as far as he could and held my head there, his entire shaft filling my throat. I was beginning to get short of breath, gripping his thigh very tightly as he drove. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, after a good twenty seconds of his whole shaft shoved into my throat, he let up and started pulling up and down on my hair, making my lips slide up and down rapidly on his cock as I ran my tongue along the underside of his shaft. He began to moan as he pulled harder and harder on my hair, the vibrations and sounds of my gagging turning him on even more.

With a loud grunt he very forcefully pulled my head up and then absolutely slammed it down on his entire shaft, sending his first stream of cum deep into my throat. I swallowed as best I could, but with his cock still engulfing me it just made me gag harder, trying to cough but that wasn't about to happen as my face got redder and redder. Streams of cum still shot into my throat one right after the other as I felt the car swerve just a little bit. "Mmm good job you nasty little cunt," he said to me as he removed his hand from my hair and returned it to the steering wheel.

"T...thank you Sir," I managed to get out through my shortened breath as I returned to sit up in the seat, stretching myself out a little bit, thinking that I had five minutes or so to relax before we got home. I was wrong, of course, as he pulled out a massively thick eleven inch dildo and handed it over to me just seconds later. I looked over at him as I took it in my right hand, shocked.

"Your ass, now," he instructed me. Of course I obeyed him, but I was scared as fuck as I'd never taken anything this big in my ass before and I knew it would hurt like hell. I lifted myself up out of the seat so I could get the dildo under my skirt. Being so short, there was no need to take my skirt off to get the dildo in whatsoever. I grimaced as I pressed the dildo to my ass, having to bounce up and down on the dry dildo just to get the head to pop into my asshole. My entire weight on the dildo didn't move it down more than a couple inches into me, and I looked over at Doug. He proceeded to put his knee to the steering wheel, and put one hand on each of my shoulder quickly, absolutely shoving my body down onto the dildo.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH," I absolutely screamed as the entire length of it impaled into my asshole. I gulped hard and I felt tears starting to well up in my eyes again, but so far I was able to hold them back, although the look on my face said enough.

I just sat there helpless, knowing that it would hurt even more if I tried to move at all, although I couldn't comprehend that it could possibly hurt more than this. I felt as if my asshole had just been ripped apart completely as if two metal rods were shoved in and two giants were pulling in opposite directions on them. Nearly in tears, I just looked straight ahead not wanting to look at Doug as if I did I would probably get mad at him or something, and I knew the punishment would be more than I could even imagine if I did something like that. I remained like that, just trying to bear the pain as we pulled back into his driveway. I didn't move as he got out of the car, and he came around to my side of the car, opening the door and telling me to get out and crawl. As he said so, he moved his hand to the end of the dildo in my ass, holding it tightly as I carefully got down on my hands and knees on the cement driveway and began very slowly crawling towards his front door.