A Nice Day for a Ride

Story Info
Widower finds fun on a motorcycle with happy ending.
1.6k words
4.19
26.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About six months had gone by since my wife of 20 years had lost her battle with cancer. After trying to drink my self stupid and nearly screwing up what was left of my life, I found myself thinking about getting another motorcycle. This was a passion of mine that had been given up to have the time to raise kids, and to keep peace with my wife who was terrified by them. It was cheaper than therapy, and I was tired of the taste of whiskey!

Of course being a middle aged guy with some miles on me and some riding experience there was only one choice. A big shiny Harley soon shared the garage with a tame sedan. Took a while to get my road sense back, but I was soon able to ride all day long. Really helped me get my mind clear and sort out the mixed feelings I was struggling with. I even found and reconnected with several friends from previous riding days.

After a couple months of hanging out and riding with these old buddies they began to ask me when I wanted to get "back into the saddle". Meaning how soon did I think I'd be ready for some female company. I avoided that question. Actually I was a bit worried about anything in that regard, it had been over 20 years since I had been looking for any action and the last couple years had made me wonder if I was still "up" for that any more.

Eventually the guys (Paul, Little Mike, Gary and Crazy Jerry) just started lining up women for me to take along on our frequent rides or runs. They were all married and sometimes one or more had the wife along with us. There seemed to be no shortage of ladies in the right age range who wanted to go for a ride; or at least my buddies wives thought so. After a few test rides I hadn't succumbed to any of the sometime not subtle advances from the revolving line-up of passengers that had been arranged for me to choose from.

One bright early spring Saturday found me answering the phone while still in bed; it was Kari, a recent passenger who was eager to spend all day on the backseat working on her tan. I agreed to come by and pick her up in about an hour. A quick shower, no shave and I was out the door, 80 degrees and mostly sunny a perfect riding day in eastern Kansas.

Kari was waiting outside looking over the garden in her front yard when I arrived. She was looking very hot that morning. Skin tight levi's (no visible panty line to be found), snug fitting pink tank top, riding boots and multi-colored bandana. Kari is about 5'2, strawberry blonde, probably 160lbs or so, in all the right places, and large (40d?) breasts, quite a change from my late wife who was 5'8 and easily 190.

She greeted me with a hug, telling me she really needed to just get out and relax for as long as possible. I gave her an extra tight hug and enjoyed the feel of those boobs on my side. She stepped back and asked if I liked what I saw?

"Better than I deserve!"

She laughed and told me I'd really like what else she wanted to show me later. With those thoughts in mind we headed out.

Out of town west on hwy 4, north on 99 and a gas stop later and it was time to take a break. We rolled into a small roadside park close to the road, swung off the bike and took a long pull on the soda's we'd grabbed at the gas station.

She leaned into me breathing deeply and said "You have no clue how much I like riding or how hot it makes me feel".

She ran one hand across my stomach and he other up and down my back. I did what felt right and pulled her even closer for a kiss, it felt like it lasted minutes, and might have if a passing truck didn't blow the horn with a shout of "Get a room..." carrying to us.

Not one to waste time Kari's hand dropped to the front of my jeans and squeezing the erection that surprised me she said "Hmmmmmm, guess you do like me too?"

Words escaped me she chuckled and said "Let me get more comfy and we'll find a better spot for this." A quick stroke to my cock made me moan with pleasure I hadn't known for a long while.

Kari lifted her tank top revealing to my eyes for the first time a lovely set of tits, she shrugged out of the pink bra pulled my hands to them and held firmly against them. The top went back on too fast for me; she tucked the discarded lingerie into the saddle bag on the bike.

"I know a nice spot a few miles down the road lets head that way."

Still fully erect all I could do was swing onto the bike and follow her directions to head west.

As we rolled over the hills I could feel her unharnessed tits on my back and even (maybe imagine) her nipples pressing thru my t-shirt. I may have been dreaming that but after a few miles I felt her pull my shirt free of my jeans, her hands roamed my chest and circled my nipples. This wasn't doing much to reduce the tightness in my pants, and Kari occasionally reached down for a quick check on my hard dick. Soon she pulled my shirt up in back and I was surprised to feel the tits I'd recently been shown pressed into my back.

Kari leaned forward and whispered into my ear "Wayne, this is so hot and you are too, I've got to do something I've always wanted to try."

I felt he weight shift on the saddle and she slipped her hand between us toward to crotch.

My mind was spinning as I felt her rocking back and forth and moaned into my neck. Her motions became faster as I kept the bike cranked up, her moans soon became a growl in my ear.

"Ohhhh God, ohhh my God, yessssssss!"

Well I knew what that meant and as she replaced her hands around my chest I wondered what was up next. Less than five miles after Kari's surprise orgasm she pointed to a narrow strip of pavement heading off the highway into some trees. Just past the trees was a small park like area with one picnic table in the shade. I parked the bike near it, and slid off the saddle to pull Kari into my arms.

"That was something back there, didn't know you liked riding that much."

Again she laughed, I was getting to like that and replied "I told you I needed a ride and to do something I'd been wanting to do. That's not all I want either!"

She locked my lips into another kiss that seemed to last hours this time and pulled my hands back to her tits and the little hard lumps created by her nipples. When we broke apart I reached between us and felt the wet spot on the front of her jeans, she'd either soaked thru panties and jeans or she hadn't worn any.

"Riding always gets me wet, Wayne, but I never felt comfortable enough to do that on a bike before."

Her hands found my belt and she unbuckled it to reach into my pant to grip my cock. It was throbbing like it hadn't been touched in years (well not years but close to it). My jeans were soon around my knees and she stroked me softly, massaging the pre-cum that I didn't know I had around the head.

"My, my this needs some attention, doesn't it?"

I couldn't get any words out that would have made sense.

"Let me take care of this now and we'll do a lot more soon."

Who was I to complain, Kari pushed me gently back against the picnic table, dropped to her knees and surrounded my cock with her lips.

"Kari, it's been a while and I don't know..." I started to say.

She raised her eyes to look into mine and shook her slightly, removing my dick she whispered "I know, don't get worried just let me take care of this right now!"

I shut up, leaned back and watched her go to work. Looking back I guess I lasted longer than I expected considering how long it had been since anything except my hands touched my cock. Kari is an excellent cocksucker and she used all her tricks on me that afternoon.

I was soon thrusting my hips into her mouth I managed to say "Kari, I'm going to cum really soon if you don't slow down."

Her response was to pull me deeper into her mouth before removing it with a small "pop" before she raised up to kiss me and moaned into my ear "I know that, silly man, I want you to cum in my mouth I need to taste you!"

Back on her knees she began alternating between pumping my shaft and squeezing the base on my cock. Just after she released the shaft I felt my orgasm reaching its conclusion whether I was ready or not. I exploded in Kari's warm wet mouth over and over; she kept her eyes locked on mine for every pulse. She held me there and in her hands until every drop was gone, then stood to hug me; I lifted her chin to kiss her again, tasting my own cum on her lips.

She looked deeply into my eyes and said "I guess we both needed that?"