A Nice Start To The Weekend

Story Info
You come home to find her waiting.
832 words
3.63
13.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondieB90
blondieB90
11 Followers

I was waiting for you that day, although, at the time, I didnt exactly know what I was waiting for. I guessed that maybe, when you knocked on the door, I'd tell you about my day, you'd tell me about yours, perhaps we'd watch a film and eat some dinner, then curl up in each other's arms and fall asleep. I love our lazy weekends together and that one was looking to be no exception.

When I heard the knock at the door, I went over, closing the inner door behind me so that we could have a little kiss in private, quite forgetting that the rest of my family wasn't in that day. I was wearing my favourite pleated miniskirt, with my purple off-the-shoulder top and my hair was loose and a bit messy, as it is wont to be, flowing about all over my shoulders. When I answered the door, you were standing there, looking perfect in your shirt and tie, black trousers and shoes, your own long brown hair equally messy and for once, you weren't wearing your glasses. You looked at me with eyes blazing.

Before I'd even got as far as "Hi, honey", you'd stepped forwards and kissed me so hard you took my breath away. At first I was simply a bit dumbfounded, but soon relaxed into the kiss, and slid my arms around your neck as you folded yours around my waist, making me feel enveloped and safe. You asked me "Is anyone else at home?"

"No."

So you pushed open the inner door and pushed me along in front of you, kissing me and sliding your hands all over my body, making me shiver as I anticipated what you were planning... yummy oral sex!

As you pushed me up against the wall in the hallway, I felt your fingers at my top, tugging it upwards and over my head, allowing my hair to flow upwards and down as you tugged the top away and kissed my neck softly. I tugged at the fly on your trousers and felt you hard underneath the layers of material. This only spurred me on to wrench down your trousers and boxers completely, so that they were simply gathered around your ankles, and your cock bounced free. Instantly, I got down on my knees, licking and sucking, no slow build-up, just getting straight to it, and the way you shivered told me I was doing the right thing.

However, it wasn't long before you pulled me up and, kissing me once more, swung us both over the back of the sofa, so we fell in a giggling heap on the floor. Soon you were lying on the sofa itself, with me sat on your face, my legs spread wide, sucking on your cock with all the force I had.

You pulled aside my panties and licked me from end to end... a huge shiver cascaded up my body... I had to concentrate on making you cum first, because if I came first, then I wouldn't be able to concentrate enough to finish you off.

Thankfully, getting you to come has never been too difficult. I started a gently pounding rhythm, and softly stroked your thighs, working upwards until I was caressing your balls, ever so softly, with just the tips of my fingers. I felt you starting to breathe a little quicker, and instantly starting sucking hard, pounding up and down, up and down, and at this point you had completely given up licking at my clit, you were lost in your own sensations. At this point I started, very gently, to scratch the underside of your balls, in the way I know you love.

Soon you were bucking beneath me, and crying my name in ecstasy as your cock erupted in my mouth, pouring semen down my throat. I sucked you dry, then propped myself up on my hands so that your hands could reach my breasts. My turn.

Before long your expert tongue was sending little shivers of expectancy throughout my body, and I was delighted when you reached up and unhooked my bra, releasing my straining breasts which were longing for some attention. As soon as your hands reached around my body and started to caress my breasts, I could feel the waves of orgasm coming... Just as you pinched my nipples, I exploded in waves after waves of pleasure... Perfect delight, the most wonderful feeling in the world... And I pushed my pussy harder into your face, riding the waves of euphoria, and I moaned and shivered with bliss.

Then, in an incredibly ladylike fashion, I fell off you, and in doing so, off the sofa. And there I lay, my body still spasming. You lay beside me and lent me your warmth, and we lay together and smiled and loved.

We did pretty much all the other things I thought that we would do that evening... But the start added a nice suprise!

blondieB90
blondieB90
11 Followers