A Nice Vacation

Story Info
Wife meets other men while couple is on vacation.
6.7k words
3.95
114.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ldawson
ldawson
4 Followers

We are on our vacation, making our way up the coast to Canada and the islands. At every stop we have visited a local bar and have joked about having a guy pick you up and end up in our room for a fun time with you taking both us on. At every bar, we leave with you horny as hell and I get my cocked just about sucked off each time ( not that I ever mind having that done ).

We are on the ferry traveling from Canada over to the island, you have dressed in one of your low cut tops and short skirts ( And I'm not even sure you have any panties on under it, but I'm very sure you don't have a bra on ), very sexy looking and I can see that all the guys on the ferry are taking a very long look at you, and know that you are also aware of it and are enjoying it. I leave you to make a trip to the bathroom, but take my time, leaving you in the bar area with a drink. I walk around the ship a bit, seeing if anyone will come up to you while I'm gone, this getting me excited just to see if anything will happen, and even if it doesn't, knowing you are sitting there with every guy around looking and thinking about you gets me going. When I come to the last corner before returning to the bar, I stop and sneak a peek around the corner to see if you are still sitting there alone ( half of me wants to find you still alone for only me, but the other ...more than half of me, want's to find at least on good looking guy there with you )......and find that there are two guys at the table with you, one sitting and the other standing, both with a drink in their hands and you with a different drink than I left you with ( I'm thinking that they have bought you a nice stiff drink thinking they were going to get lucky....if only they'd have known....).

I decide to watch a bit to see if anything is happening. The three of you are talking and laughing and you lean over several times and I see that they are both being given a very nice view of your wonderful breasts ( and I'm sure that you are fully aware they are getting that view, knowing you are giving it to them and are enjoying it ), the one sitting next to you is for sure getting a nice view as that's the side I would be sitting on.....

I decide it's time to see what's up and finally make the corner and walk up to the bar and order another drink ( I had taken mine with me to make it look as if you were alone ). I look at you and you see me and give me a wink and a smile. I come over and you introduce the two guys to me. They are both a bit off now, not knowing you were with someone, but we both let them know it's okay. You say it's interesting that they are also going to the same place we are and that maybe we should all meet up later for a drink in the hotel bar. You smile at me with a nasty little look and I agree that it would be interesting....smiling ( with a very nasty look on my face ) at the guys letting them know it's good with me.

We all talk as the ferry pulls up to the dock and agree to meet later that evening. As they leave, you tell them that they might get to see a lot more than they were looking at.....and they both have very large smiles on ....as do I. I let them know that they may also get to do more than see..... I ask you what you have setup and you tell me that I'll have to wait and see if anything happens or not, but that you have let them know we are interested in more than a drink later and it could be a lot of fun for all of us. I now have a hard on that is showing though my pants and am very sure that your panties ( if you even have them ) are very wet. You tell me that you are wet, and that one of the guys checked to see, and said that his fingers came back nice and wet. You never tell me how that came about nor which one it was, saying you'll maybe tell me later. You telling me this just about makes me shoot my load as my excitement level shoots sky high thinking of you at the table being fingered by someone you just meet, knowing you have also asked all the right questions and that we will be safe if anything does come together later.

We get off the ferry, find our hotel and check in. Once in the room, I throw you on the bed and pull your short skirt up, revealing you very wet panties ( which are still pulled to one side ). I drop to my knees and bury my face in your dripping wet pussy, plunging my tongue deep inside you, tasting all the juices that were pulled from you earlier, this bringing you to an instant orgasm and your cum flows from your dripping cunt into my mouth and is licked up with each orgasm. I lick you, tasting your cum, over and over 'till I can't stand not being inside you any longer. I stand, pull my pants down, revealing my hard, pre cum covered cock and shove it deep inside you. I'm so excited that it only takes a few seconds 'till I'm ready to shoot a full load all over your pussy, mixing your cum with mine, only to shove my cock back between your pussy lips and fuck you some more. You cum several more times and I even cum once more, this time pulling my cock out, having you take this load in your mouth, and you grab me and suck every drop from me. We both collapse on the bed for awhile and take a nap.

After our nap, we both shower and get ready to go out and see some sites. This trip you are wearing pants as it's a bit cooler on the island than it was when we left the mainland. We are also wearing jackets, so no showing off this afternoon ( although I take every opportunity to touch any and every part of you I can, kissing you often and walking hand in hand or with my arms around you ). We find a nice little place on the water and have lunch, watching all that is going on in the water. Several times during out wandering you ask if I think they will actually show up later.....I tell you there's no way they won't after the one got a good feel of you, I bet they are both over heated right now and trying to cool down a bit.

After wondering all over the waterfront, we decide that we need to have something to eat again. We find a nice place ( just up from the water ). We have a very nice, romantic dinner and a bottle of wine. After dinner they ask if we want to look at their desert menu.....we both smile and tell them we have that taken care of for later.

We do order an after dinner drink and have it out on their deck overlooking the town. We then leave, it now starting to get dark, and head back to our hotel ( which is just up the road ). All the way up I can tell you are very nervous and very excited to see if anyone is waiting for us.

When we get there, our first stop is in the bar.....and there is. Sitting at the bar are the two we meet on the ferry. You get very nervous as we walk in, but I think it is much more than nerves, it's more of you having the thought of three guys, six hands and three hard cocks along with 3 mouths that will be all over your body shortly that is making you overly excited. We walk up, say hi to them and order a couple of drinks, asking if they want to get a table, which they both agree to. Since you are in pants, they won't be getting any previews this time, but you do have a low cut top on under your sweater, which you have pulled off, this giving them a very nice preview, making it very unlikely they won't be wanting to see all of what's under that blouse ( and with no bra on - again - and with you knowing there was going to be a sweeter on all day - you didn't have on much so there's not a lot covered and it's very thin....so they are getting more than you thought they would ).

We talk for awhile, finding out what the others have been doing all day and we letting them in on what we've been up to. I look at you and ask if you want to go up and clean up a bit before I come up ( you knowing that means....before WE come up ) and you say that would be a good idea. You ask if you can take a drink up with you and I say that I'm sure it's fine. John ( one of the guys, John and Mitch ) gets up and gets you what you want, making it a double and you leave us, telling me that you'll need a little while to get cleaned up..I tell you I'll ( we'll ) be up in about 20 minutes and you agree that would be fine. At this point, I'm sure you have said enough to both John and Mitch to know that you will be having a very busy night.

After you leave, I make sure they know the rules and again ask about them being safe. John has not has a vasectomy but Mitch has and John says he's got plenty of condoms to be on the save side...both saying they are clean otherwise. I let them know the things you like, the things you want to try and do, and the things that you like to do. Neither of them can believe this is about to happen and are both very eager to please you ( and to be pleased ). We talk a bit longer and then order a round to go and make our way up to the room. I knock on the door, knowing you be answering it with very little on, and you don't let me down. You have only a bright red string thong and your breasts are visible though the very thin top you have on. I have both Mitch and John enter first, followed by me, all of us with very large smiles as we watch you walk back into the room and sit on the bed.

You take my drink from my hand and down about half of it. As you are doing this, John and Mitch move in and sit on the bed, one on each side of you and they start to slide their finders over your shoulders ( I have told them that you want the guys to take charge of your body and to just take you...and they are doing just that ), sliding down your arms and then following your legs to your knees..and then back up again. Mitch, being a bit more forward ( which I have told them that you want to be told what to do and to be pulled into any position they desire ), slides his finders down across your breast and finds your rock hard nipple, his fingers wrapping around it and pulling as you lean your head back and gasp an orgasmic gasp.

John does the same and pulls on your other nipple as I stand back and watch as you have your first ( well....you may have had one or two while showering...or whatever else you had been doing for the 20 minutes you had alone getting ready to be completely used beyond anything you could have been dreaming ) orgasm. I smile knowing this is only the first of many.

Mitch pulls your top off your shoulder and down, exposing your breast and his hand is quickly on it, fondling it. John has pulled your hair back, exposing your neck and is busy kissing it, this combination bringing you to another orgasm ( they are both surprises even though I told them that would happen, they neither had experienced a woman who was so sexual and orgasmic ). I sit and watch as the two of them slowly remove your top and continue their constant exploration of your body. It's only a minute longer and your panties are on the floor and they have you laying back on the bed. Both of them take their time to explore all of you they can, licking, kissing, fondling, playing, twisting and pulling, probing.....no part of you is left untouched and you are in heaven. I can't believe how easily you laid back and how much you enjoyed them probing between your legs, pulling you open, looking at you, playing with you. The extra drinks sure have done their job.

I can't wait any longer and have pulled your legs open wider, fully exposing a very swollen, running wet with cum, very eager and horny pussy, and have made my way back to burying my face deep into you, licking and tonging, licking and sucking, just as I had done earlier that morning, only this time, with a much fresher cum covered pussy.

I look up to see that our two friends are busy bringing you to orgasm after orgasm ( along with what I have been adding to that ) by taking turns ( sometimes watching the other and me, other times both working on you ) with your breasts and their mouths, and then your neck and shoulders, licking and kissing them, sucking on your nipples, twisting and pulling on them.... all of this also explains the large amount of cum that has been flowing from deep within your tight cunt.

After awhile, you are begging for us to give you something to suck and after awhile of having our way with you we take turns removing our clothes, revealing our very hard cocks, all of us with their heads covered in our pre-cum, as the excitement has gotten to us also. While one of us is removing his clothes, the other two are keeping you so busy that you don't even notice 'till you feel their hard cocks rubbing against your bare skin. Soon you have all three of us fully unclothed and ready to be serviced by you.

It was very exciting to see you being pushed back onto the bed, allowing yourself to be explored and touched, to have two strangers pulling your legs opened ( which you eagerly encouraged then to do ) and to allow them to both watch your pussy as they pulled your lips apart, exposing your wet cunt. In the process of all the probing, you are covered with lubricants, as you are doing to our eager cocks, as we all lay back on the bed allowing you to get up, have a drink of water and turn to find the three of us all laying, our legs over the edge of the bed, all waiting to see how you are going to deal with what is being presented to you.

You know, by finding us like this, that I have told them a lot of the things that you wanted to do. At first you are bending over and sliding your hands from one cock to another, with each one, covering them with lots of lube, getting them ready to have the best hand job they have ever felt. You continue to play with us until you can't stand not having something in your mouth and you get onto your knees and start to show us what you are so very good at, licking us, one at a time, from the bottom of our balls to the tip of our cock heads, sliding your tongue back and forth through the slit in the end of our heads, while you entertain the other two cocks with your hands, at times leaving one alone to give the one in your mouth extra attention, but soon giving that attention to all of them.

You lick the pre-cum from all three cocks first, the taste exciting you even more.You continue this until Mitch ( who's on one of the ends ) gets up and kneels beside you, his hands starting to again massage your breasts with one hand, but the other hand is sliding down your back, over your butt and down to your opened pussy, his fingers easily slipping in and fingering you, bringing you to another orgasm quickly. Soon we have all had our turn at doing the same, our fingers slipping in and out of your pussy, and even sliding deep into your tight ass hole, this making you moan louder and pushing your ass onto our hands as you continue to cum.

John get onto the floor so he can slide his head under your raised pussy, grabbing your hips, pulling you down onto his mouth, his tongue slipping deep into your cunt, your cum covering his face, his cock standing up straight as his excitement level is at it's max, his nose rubbing up and down on your clit. All this while you are fully engulfing Mitch's cock as he sits on the edge of the bed. I have moved to allow my fingers to wander to your tight ass hole and have started to finger you.

You are so excited by all that is happening and are so involved with constant orgasms that you really have no idea of who is doing what to you anymore. The three guys all agree that blind folding you would be a very exciting idea, you not knowing who was doing what, who to expect where, who's cock is at your face, who's is pushing your pussy lips opened or who is the one holding your legs up and opened.

You agree that it would be very exciting and the blind fold is brought out and put over your head, your smile is amazing, going from ear to ear. Once we have the blind fold completely covering your eyes, it's time to move on to giving you some different pleasures. We lay you back ( after we have all changed places so you don't know who's where ) on the bed, kind of in the corner, so you ass is on one edge and you head is over another. You know from the position we have put you in what we are going to be doing to you.

You feel your legs being pulled up and opened and you know you are about to be penetrated. Mitch is the first to slip his hard tool into your waiting opening ( although you don't know who it is as you can't see ). He brings his thick tool ( oh....forgot to tell you.....but you'd know since you set up this meeting....that Mitch is a mix of black and white, a mixture that just happened to give him a nice, very thick tool ).

As his head touches your lips you let out a gasp, knowing you are about to be penetrated by something that is going to make you feel very good. As the head of his cock spreads open your lips, you can feel that you are really being opened up. He slowly pushed his wide cock all the way in and then slowly pulls it all the way out, allowing your pussy to close back around it as it leaves. He then does the same over and over, each time you moan with pleasure, feeling your vagina opened very wide over and over. He then starts a regular pulsing which just about drives your in sane, the feeling being so intense. I know you love the feel of a nice thick cock spreading you open and you know who it is by how good it feels.

As Mitch is busy working on your pussy, John and I ( holding your legs up and wide opened ) both bring our cocks up to your head, one on each side and take your hands and put them on us. You quickly grab hold of our hard cocks and start sliding your hands up and down them. You ask for some lubricant and we quickly apply some and you continue. You turn your head from one side to the other, taking a different cock into your month each time, licking and sucking it while your hands stay busy. With are free hands, we are making sure your breasts stay occupied and continue to rub and squeeze then, still pulling and twisting on your rock hard, explosive nipples. It seems the more and longer we play with then, the harder and larger they are becoming.

After a few minutes, we all change places and you have a different cock entering your well used, dripping wet pussy and a different situation at your mouth. This time, only one cock is presented to your mouth, and this time your head is over the edge of the bed and it is slide into your open mouth from straight above you. You have to tilt your head back as far as you can and you hear one of us tell you to take the whole thing in, which you do.

You feel the head of this cock ( you are now working on mine ) hit the back of your throat and continue to push, sliding it deep into your throat, almost causing you to gag, but you are so into what is happening that you want more and more. I pull my cock out, letting your grab a breath and then slide it back in again ( you don't know if it's me or....but you're fairly sure it is as you can tell it's not Mitch's thick ) tool, this time letting it slide all the way until my balls are covering your face and I start to slide it back and forth, just like having another pussy to fuck. I try to match the motion of what your pussy is being subjected to, but John is pumping you so fast that I can't. The very exciting part of all this is you not knowing who is doing what, just that you are being fucked and used and can't believe how good it all feels.

Mitch is now up next and you grab his cock and work your hands ( yes, both of them ) on him. With the feel of him, you know he was the one to open you up so wide and know you will be wanting more of him filling you later.

John and I then change places, leaving Mitch's cock to be played with by your wonderful hand job. John bring his ( still cum covered cock ) up to your mouth and slides it in. You quickly lick and suck it clean and devour it. You then say you want to feel the one in your hands, in your mouth, so Mitch stands and brings it to you and you take your turn with both of them, making sure they are always being touched in some way. I continue to slide deep inside of your cum drenched pussy, pulling out to slap my hardness onto your clit and then slipping it back inside you again. You are working hard at getting Mitch's full cock into your mouth but it's to thick and you have to settle for only part of him ( at least, only part in your mouth, you'll again have him fully inside your other opening ).

ldawson
ldawson
4 Followers
12