A Night at Delta Chi Ch. 02

Story Info
The night is yet young.
4k words
4.48
38.6k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘What have I done to deserve this?’ Thoughts of that nature had been crossing my mind ever since this angle, this goddess, has given herself to me. ‘I wonder what that smile’s for…if I caused that..’ She had had that smile on ever since she drifted on to dreamland soon after having sex, her snuggled into my chest, with me still resting inside of her, and me on my back on the floor of my room. I still couldn’t believe my luck, and kept running my hands over her to make sure that she was real. ‘She’s so soft and smooth…the finest silk would be sandpaper next to her skin, the softest satin is steel wool compared to her flesh. God it’s cold in here.’

Strange the thought that randomly drift across the mind, but it was. The room was cold, but Alli didn’t seem to notice. Maybe she was in too deep a sleep, or maybe in my arms, she felt warm enough. ‘Well, she might be warm, but I’m definitely getting cold here.’ With that I started looking around the room for something to cover the two of us up with. The only thing that was even close enough was the comforter from my bed that Alli had brought halfway onto the floor when she launched herself on top of me. The only problem was that the closest arm to it was one of those holding on to my sleeping angle. For several minuets I was at war with myself. On the one side was my increasing feeling of the cold of the room. On the other was the part of my mind that thought that if I let go of the woman of my dreams, that was at this moment, conveniently snuggled into my arms, she would disappear like morning fog when the sun came up. Now power in the world could stop it from drifting away into nothingness.

Eventually, my shivering flesh won out and I slowly and reluctantly removed my arm. Apparently, the part of me wanting to keep holing on to her had won a small victory in that short, but oh so vicious war, because I removed my arm so slowly that it took a full three minuets to reach down towards my feet to grab hold of the blanket. I pulled it up a little quicker, but still slow enough that I avoided waking Alli from it’s movement. It took another minuet to position the sheet so that it covered us both and I went back to my exploration of her sleeping body. As my hands slid down her back, I traced the contours of her rib cage and then her spine and muscles. I eventually reached the beginning of her firm and tight buttocks. I traced over her firm, taught mounds, feeling the muscles that lied just beneath a paper thin layer of flesh. I worked my hands lower and eventually cupped both cheeks with my hands. As I held her, gently squeezing and releasing, I felt a stirring on my chest. I glanced down, looking at the mass of fiery red hair slow move to reveal a beautiful forehead and then a set of perfectly trimmed, but equally red eyebrows, to reveal those shockingly green-gray eyes, their normal mischievous glint was subdued, but had been replaced with a look that I could only describe as one of contentment and total and complete fulfillment. Her head continued moving finally bringing into view her cute, slightly upturned, button nose that was covered with a extremely light dusting of freckles and her rosebud mouth, that had a dreamy smile that mirrored the look that was shining out of her eyes.

“Hello there, enjoy your nap?” I smiled back down at her, feeling her stir under the blanket. I moved my hands from her ass and moved them back up to her back, and giving her a hug. She looked up at me, her mouth going into a pout, “Ohhh, I liked where those hands were and you went and moved them.” She snuggled deeper into me, while muttering, “All men are bastards…just when you do something a woman likes, you go and do something completely different.” I couldn’t help laughing softly, while reaching back down to cup her butt in my hands are squeezing them a little firmer than I had while she was sleeping, “It will my as my lady wishes, of course. Is there anything more that I can do for you?”

“Yes, nave, there is always work a man like you can do for a lady, such as myself.” She looked into my eyes, the mischievous glint coming back to its full power, “You can first explain why I am covered by this,” she said, plucking at the coverlet that was covering the two of us.

“I feared that with the room as cool as it was, you would become cold.”

“I don’t think I can get cold when I’m in your arms.” This was delivered in a breathy whisper so soft, that I had trouble hearing it. But I did, and my heart soared to heights that a person that has never been in a situation like this cannot understand. In response, I squeezed her again and moved my arms back up to hold her tightly to me. “If you are, then I’ll make sure that you’re not,” I replied just as softly, but she heard me and looked up at me, smiling a smile that made my heart melt. “But while you’re all warm and comfortable laying on top of me, I’m laying here on a floor, whose padding isn’t all that thick mind, with a cold draft sneaking in from under this blanket. What do you say to a move to a slightly more comfortable venue?”

She looked down at me, pursed her lips, scrunched up her nose, and did all kinds of unbelievably cute and adorable things before finally pulling herself up to a sitting position on top of me. Unfortunately, she also pulled the blanket up along with her, wrapping herself in it plaid folds, and leaving me to face the cold of the room in just my flesh. “You had to take the blanket with you,” I said, levering myself up to her and wriggling my way into the blanket with her. “Well, I didn‘t have to, but the way I saw it, I had two options. One, I take the blanket with me and I stay warm. Two, I throw the blanket off and the both of us are cold. Just some F.Y.I., I preferred the first one of those.” One of her many types of mischievous grins popped onto her face, “Plus, it seems that you have managed to work things out to a reasonable conclusion. Now, you said something about a ‘more comfortable venue’?”

“Why you’re right, I did.” With that, I reached down and once more, cupped her perfect ass in my hands, and stood up in one fluid motion. Alli gave an excited squeal and threw her arms around my neck as I took the two of us over to my queen sized bed. Turning to the side and reaching down, I pulled the remaining sheets back and lowered her onto the mattress, quickly following her down and pulling the blankets back over us. As I pulled her towards me, and she molded herself into my arms, I said, “So how are you feeling? Are you hurting at all?”

“No,” she murmured, “I feel wonderful. I can’t believe that I gave myself to such a wonderful and handsome man.”

“Really,” I said, surprised that that was how she saw me, “Who was he?”

“He was you stupid,” she said, hitting me on my chest.

“I don’t think so. I may be wonderful, but I am far from handsome.” As I said this, I knew that I did try to be as much of a gentleman as possible, but I was far from handsome.

“Yes, you are,” she said with a force that I hadn’t heard in her voice before. “You are the most handsome man that I’ve ever seen, and I’m lucky to be yours.” With that, she grabbed my head in both of her hands and pulled me down for a kiss that seemed to last millennia. When we both came up for air, she still hadn’t let go of me, and I reached up to take her hands off of my head before she left me with two bald patches on either temple. With her hands in mine, I brought them to my lips and gently kissed them and leaned in to kiss her. I released her hands and as soon as I did, they began trailing down my stomach and trough my pubic hair. She seemed to hesitate there before reaching further down to grasp my penis in her small, warm hand. I broke the kiss with a gasp and she took that as cue to get to work. She kissed me once more on the lips and then began to work her way down my chest. She seemed to be amused by the hairs that lightly covered me because she pulled slightly on them with her teeth and kissed them before moving on to the next ones and doing the same thing. She trailed her way down in this fashion, eventually reaching my penis, which by this time had started to respond to her ministrations. Closing my eyes, I just let myself relax as she started to kiss her way up and down the sides of my rod, giving little licks on the underside, even planting a few kisses on my balls. She stopped for a second and I was wondering what the matter was when she suddenly took me halfway into her warm, wet, and extremely sexy mouth. I gave a loud moan and my hands gripped the sheets in sudden fists that had the tendons sticking out of the back of my arms. She pulled her head off of me and stuck it out from under the sheets. She had a look of concern on her face, but her eyes gave her true feelings away, they held a look of pure desire and wanting.

“Are you ok? Did I do something wrong, or did you like that,” she asked, going back under the sheets before I could reply and putting my extremely hard penis once more into the warm, wet cavern of her mouth. Once more I gave a loud, bestial moan and I head and also felt her giggle at hearing it. She began to go to work, moving her head up and down on my penis, one of her hands working the part that her mouth didn’t cover and the other moving my balls around in their sac. Her mouth was pure heaven; when she pulled back, she would pull all of the air out of her mouth, sucking the head in the end until she brought it back in, this time filling her cheeks and pushing like she was filling a balloon until she repeated the process again. All the while her tongue was working overtime, licking the underside of me and when just the head remained, she would give it a wet and warm washing.

With this going, I knew I wasn’t going to hold on for long. I told her this and she threw the sheets back and started going even faster. She even took her hand off of my penis and began to go as deep on it as she could. With me being a quarter inch over six inches, this was such a big deal as with some guys, but she still couldn’t get all of me down. As I said, I wasn’t going to be able to hold on much longer and with the new technique she had started along with the visual, the time left was cut in half. I told Alli that I was about to cum and went to help her up, but went as deep on me as she could, I could feel her gag reflex trying to force me out, and slapped my hands away. Since she seemed to want it, and with me not having any choice about holding back, I came in her mouth. And came, and came, and came. I wouldn’t have been surprised if she had been shot off like a rocket with the amount of semen that I put in her mouth. But as much as I put out, she drank up, not even spilling a drop out of the side of her mouth.

Exhausted, I lay back, my eyes closed and breaths coming in short gasps. Alli finally let my poor, shriveled penis out of her mouth and crawled up next to me. Giggling, she said, “Did I do this to you? I’m sorry but like I told you, I didn’t have a chance to attend to you before, and I needed to make up for it.”

My heart rate and breathing were coming down to a rate that approached normal, I looked over at her and said, “You know damn right that you did this to me and it’s going to be your turn in a moment.” I then brought her face to mine and kissed quite thoroughly, tasting my seed on her tongue and not caring a bit. I continued to kiss her, all the while rolling her onto her back with me on top of her.

When she was finally positioned, I broke the kiss and looked down at her. ‘What did I do to deserve someone like this?’ I kissed her again, just a brushing of my lips against hers before I started my journey. I first moved over to her neck, where I began nuzzling and nipping my way down across her collar bone and down to her left breast. I just had to look at it for a second, gazing at it. It was pale, a sharp contrast to the rest of her tanned skin, about the size of a normal grapefruit, or maybe a large orange, capped with a rose colored nipple, little larger than that of a guys. The areola was small, barley going a eight of an inch further than the nipple itself. With that image forever burned into my brain, I leaned down and gave the tip of the nipple a light brush of my tongue. Alli gasped and then let out a low moan when I made contact and I took that as my cue to get started. I leaned down again, this time taking the entire nipple into my mouth. I began to suck on it, as if I was a baby again and this woman was giving me my life-giving milk. After doing this for a while, I took the bud between my teeth and put a slight amount of pressure on it while flicking my tongue across it as quick as I could, and with me being in band, my tongue got a lot of exercise and was extremely fast. In response to this, Alli arched her chest off the bed while pushing my head down. I gently released her nub and switched my ministrations to her other breast where I got an equally appreciative response.

Leaving her mounds of heaven behind, I began to trail my lips down her flat, toned stomach. Reaching her bellybutton, I kissed and licked it slightly before continuing on my journey. Passing over the silky smooth area of her pubic mound, I finally came to the top of her slit. Now, with my intended goal in sight, I decided to continue exploring before I came back to stay. Going down past the side of her labia, I spread her legs further with my hands and kissed my way down the insides of her thighs. When Alli realized that I wasn’t going to be giving her pussy any attention at the moment, she gave a frustrated moan and pushed her hips out, hoping to get some contact. I had been expecting this and easily avoided her attempts at self pleasure. When I reached her knee, I began working my way up her leg once more, and as I neared her pussy once again, she began to moan with need. I decided to be mean a little longer and jumped from the one thigh to the other. Alli forced her frustrations with a throaty yell and once more thrust her crotch towards me trying to get some measure of pleasure from me. I continued down her leg to her knee and started back up towards the center. When Alli felt me coming up, she decided that I wasn’t going to be teasing her anymore because she grabbed my hair and dragged me up to her pussy, which with all of my teasing, was very red and angry, and even her clit was poking out of its home, looking extremely unhappy with me. Deftly pulling her hands from my head, I lowered my head and got to work.

Sticking out my tongue, I touched it to her exposed clit and then dragged it down into her slit. When I first made contact, Alli gave a squeal of delight and wrapped her legs around my shoulders to hold me in place, and as I continued, she continued to make moans and squeals and other noises that I had no way of know what they were. Moving down her slit, I paid special attention to her lips which were red with anticipation. I would lick them and draw them slightly into my mouth before going to the other. After satisfying their needs, I moved further down until I reached her hole. Licking around it, I teased her like this for several minuets before finally sticking my tongue in. When I did this, Alli sat straight up with a load gasp before falling back down moaning with a renewed passion. Giving myself a mental high five, I continued my work, eventually bringing a hand over and sticking a finger into her dripping hole. With that taken care of, I moved my oral attentions back to her clit and gave it all I had. I took it between my lips, careful not to let it touch my teeth, and applied pressure just with the muscles in my lips. With it secured, I went to work on it with all of the passion that I had show her nipples earlier. Now I’m afraid poor Alli wasn’t expecting this, because she began to moan and scream obscenities that would make any sailor blush. With that, she came, crushing my head and trapping me while she rolled about in the throes of her orgasm. Not deterred in the least, I continued my oral and digital stimulation, bringing her down slowly while she had several more, less intense orgasms until the she was lying still on the bed. Giving her clit one last gentle kiss, I moved up beside her and gathered her into my arms.

She laid in my arms, her breath coming in fast pants, her pulse racing through her body. I just held her and occasionally kissed her forehead, letting her come down the way that I did earlier.

We stayed that way for several minuets before she looked up at me, her eyes full of contentment, and said, “Wow.” I just smiled down at her and put my head down for a kiss which she returned with a force that surprised me. “That was amazing…I’ve never experienced anything like that.”

“Well, I’m glad you enjoyed it,” I responded giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead. “Now what do you want to do?”

“Well, I kinda was thinking of riding that hard cock of yours,” she said, giving my erect penis a squeeze. While pleasuring her, I hadn’t noticed it come back to life, but it had and it was as ready as ever.

“Do you always have to be on top,” I asked as she straddled me, reaching down and aiming the head of my penis up between her legs. She looked at me with a devious grin and simply said, “Of course,” as she slid the entire length of my penis inside of her tight, wet tunnel, its walls squeezing the entirety of my length.

Throwing her head back and giving a deep, long animalistic moan of pleasure, she settled herself and began rotating her hips. She moved them is circles, alternating the speeds, and apparently getting a ton of pleasure from it. I moved my hands to her hips, and as soon as my skin touched hers, she stopped moving. Smiling down at me, she raised her hips off of mine and lowered them back down. Up and down, up and down, up and down; she continued this slow motion for several minuets, all the while smiling down at me with her eyes closed and with a look of pure pleasure on her face. I think that she would have continued this for hours, but I had a different idea of how this should be going. Moving my hands from her hips to her shoulders, I brought her down to me for a kiss, and while we were kissing, I rolled us over and raised myself with my arms on either side of her.

“That was tricky,” she said, “now why don’t you start doing something, or did you just intend to smile at me like an idiot?” She had cocked her head over to the side, her short hair spread behind her like wave of fire and a grin gracing her face, making her look even more beautiful. “As you wish,” I replied and began moving my hips. I took long strokes, leaving just my head inside of her, but moving with a speed that I could keep for a while. Under me, Alli began to moan, her head moving from side to side and her legs snaking themselves around me and pulling me in so my strokes were getting shorter and faster. Moving like this I knew that I was going to only be able to last a minute or two more. When I told this to Alli, she looked up at me and gasped, “I’m almost there. If you come before I do, I swear to God, I will kill you.” I just smiled, not entirely sure that she wasn’t joking and continued to fuck her. I began to pick up the pace and she noticed. Her head was whipping back and forth faster than ever and her hips were rising up to meet mine in a slap of flesh, her moans were coming more frequently and louder too and she began to cry out my name. I new that if she didn’t come in the next 30seconds or so, I was a dead man when her eyes shot open. I didn’t know what was happening until I heard a whine coming out from her mouth and her hands now had their nails dug into my back, leaving trails that might me drawing blood. I leaned down and covered her mouth with mine as I gave a few final strokes and then I went over the edge. I pushed myself as far as I could into her and her legs trapped me there while I filled her completely with my seed.

12