A Night at Karen's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again she went to her knees in front of me, but this time she stayed there. With one hand she grabbed the base of my cock and with the other she reached under me to hold my ass. She aimed my member at her face, gave me another of those sly smiles, then slowly opened her mouth. In almost slow motion she lowered her pretty face on my dick and took me halfway down in the first mouthful.

I gasped and my body spasmed, but I kept quiet. My head was swimming but I was bright enough to not do anything to screw this up. My neighbor was sucking my dick, right in her own bed!

She was amazing, too. She rotated her mouth on my dick, sliding it slowly back out and almost letting it pop out, then gulping it down further as she tried to take it all in. I was just a little to long for her to get me all down, but she made up for that with pressure from her hand on the base. Slowly she pulled mouth and hand back with a tight grip, then down again. She kept up this slow mouth fuck for too short a time, as it felt wonderful. Most of my length was in her hot mouth and I could feel so much of her as she stroked me in and out.

After a while she could tell I was close and she changed her tactics. She pulled off my dick entirely and started putting on a show. She licked up the side wile looking at me, then flickered her tongue around the head. Up and down the sides of my cock she licked, an incredible sight and very erotic, but not a straight sprint to an orgasm. After only a few moments of this I was back in control and loving every second.

She took one of my balls into her mouth and sucked it gently, pulling it up and into view, while slowly pumping with her hand. She juggled it in her mouth for a few moments, then let it go and gave the same treatment to the other one. This was heavenly and I moaned very softly to show my appreciation. She let that ball go and smiled at me, my dick in her hand and rubbing against her cheek.

"Is this what you wanted?" She asked seductively before once more engulfing my member in her pretty face. She pushed her mouth down on me and I could feel the resistance of her tonsils give way. The head of my dick slipped down into her throat and she held me there, swallowed whole into that incredible mouth. I stiffened at the extreme pleasure of this feeling, every nerve in my body focused on the sensation. She held me there for a few moments, then slid back to breathe and relax her mouth.

She continued to slowly deep throat me for quite a while and I was in heaven. I kept my head up to watch the whole time and it was incredible. Her feathered, perfect black hair was still done nicely for her night out, but the red lipstick was smeared all over her lips and my dick. She was so beautiful and the sight was so erotic that I started to stiffen as my orgasm approached.

Again, she noticed the signs and stopped before I reached the edge. I could do nothing but lay there, mouth agape, staring at her as she stood up and looked at herself in the mirror on the wall. She wiped some spit and lipstick from her face, then turned back to me. She smiled again and pulled down her panties, wiggling her hips and exposing a trim little bush. Once they fell down she crawled up on the bed and straddled me, pushing me down with one hand. She leaned down close to me and I could smell my dick on her breath.

"You just be quiet for a few minutes and let me take care of this." She gave me a quick kiss, then pushed herself back up and reached between her legs for my dick. She grabbed me and quickly I was balls deep in my hot, older neighbor. Her eyes closed and a serene smile touched her face, as if experiencing something long lost. She purred almost imperceptibly, then started rocking back and forth. She didn't rise off me, just rocked her hips, grinding her clit into the hard spot at the base of my cock.


I was still stunned, too shocked to raise a hand to fondle her little breasts dangling inches from my face. I just lay there letting this little woman have her way with me and enjoyed the sensation. She was warm and wet and her motion stimulated me like nothing I had ever felt. She kept a steady pace, but I could see that she was rapidly approaching orgasm. Her face flushed and the serene look gave way to a strained, painful grimace as the climax grew closer.

Her breath came in short gasps now and her pace quickened. She opened her mouth in a silent moan and bent forward to lie flat on me.

"Hold me!" she commanded, urgent but quiet, in my ear as she wrapped her arms around my head and grabbed great handfuls of my hair. I reached up and held her tightly to me, pushing her down on my dick in time to her thrusts.

She came violently in shudders and spasms, holding on to me like a tethered boat in a hurricane. I moved my hands down to her ass and pushed into her as hard as I could as my own orgasm approached. She panted and grunted out her passion in my ear as my body stiffened again and my pelvis rose up off the bed.

My climax surprised even me with its intensity and all I could to was hold on to this amazing woman as I thrust my seed into her, over and over. She continued to grind against my pubic bone and let me thrust her down on me as her orgasm spilled over into a multiple. She jerked at my head and I grunted with the effort to stay quiet. Together we rose and fell, her trying to get more of me inside her and me emptying my passion into her.

My orgasm ended but Karen was still in the throes of her multiple and I couldn't allow this to end yet. I held her tight and continued to push her into me even after my final spasm, much to her delight. I felt a pain in my shoulder and realized that she was biting me, one hand still fisted in my hair and the other holding on around my neck. Exhaustion rolled over me but I kept going, allowing her to take all I could giver her.

She was hyperventilating now from trying so hard to keep quiet. Her breath came in quick, shallow gasps and I started to worry about her. I slowed the pace and released my iron grip around her back, allowing her to take back the control she had started with. She slowed with me, her muscles relaxing. Finally she lay exhausted on top of me.

We lay there for a long time, my semen dripping slowly out of her and down under my balls. It tickled but I wasn't going to move unless I had to. My erection receded but I was still inside her, feeling her tremble occasionally. I must have slept a little because I was so drained, and I'm sure Karen was asleep for a time.

I awoke with my erection returning, growing inside her still-wet pussy. If she wasn't already awake, this roused her. She disentangled herself from my head and sat up, stuffing my half erect member fully inside her. She smiled again, touching my chest and stomach with gentle fingers.

"That was exquisite. I haven't felt like that in years. Maybe I'm not so angry you went through my things." She wiggled her hips a little as I grew and touched herself with her other hand. This lasted only a few moments as the sight and feeling quickly brought me back to full erection as she rubbed her nipples.

"All right you naughty boy, I'll take care of this for you since you did such a nice job for me."

She hoisted herself off me and twisted around so that she lay on the bed with her head near my crotch. She was going to suck me again! If I hadn't been rock hard already this would have ensured it. She took my wet, sticky member in her hand and started working it furiously.

Her first blowjob had been gentle and erotic, but this one was all business. She started slow, with hard pressure from her hand on the shaft and the soft caress of her tongue on the head. She bobbed her head on my dick with increasing speed, and every dozen or so thrusts she would dive down deep and take me all the way in. In no time at all I was feeling the orgasm brew within me. Her other hand was below me again, holding my ass and squeezing it when she would deep throat me.

As I started squirming and stiffening, she changed tactics and went deep, bobbing her head in quick but shallow movements with my dick buried deep in her throat. This was too much. My ass clenched as I raised my cock into her face and started to come.

Just as the first wave struck me, Karen shifted her hand below me and rammed her thumb up my ass. My sphincter clenched mightily on her digit and my whole body rocked in surprise. I thrust myself even deeper into her face and rocked her head back. My first load went deep into her throat and she moaned lightly in pleasure as I tried to keep from screaming in ecstasy. The sensation was so intense I almost panicked. The need to thrust was so much more intense with her finger in my ass and I grabbed fistfuls of her perfect hair and thrust harder, trying to empty myself into Karen's mouth.

Each spurt came with a further thrust of her finger, and after the first few Karen drew her head back from me as I let go of her hair and kept just the end of my dick in her mouth, still squeezing and pumping with her other hand. My last few spasms filled her mouth with my sperm and she milked me dry.

As my strength left me again, I collapsed back to the bed. Karen removed her hand from under me and let my swollen, purple prick out of her mouth. She swallowed down my seed and smiled that terribly wicked smile again, still slowly pumping the slippery shaft. My erection fled with my energy, and I lay there with only the ability to stare back at this unearthly woman.

Again we rested, and this time I know I slept because I don't remember Karen leaving me. I awoke alone and a little cold on the bed, Karen not in sight. I sat up and saw that she had packed up the pictures and set my clothes at the corner of the bed. I quickly dressed and checked in the bathroom for her, but no sign.

I left the bedroom and moved quietly down the hall, checking at Jeremy's door to make sure he was still asleep. He was, and I went down the stairs, wondering what Karen would have to say to me.

She was at the kitchen table with a book and a glass of water, sitting there in her deep blue bathrobe. She looked up at me over her reading glasses as I came in and I moved toward her to see what we needed to say. She stared at me, all trace of the wicked smile gone.

"Your money is on the table there. Thank you for sitting for Jeremy." A 10-dollar bill lay on the table, and I took it.

"Thank you."

"I'll need you again next week. My date had to reschedule tonight. I'll be out late. And you will stay out of my bedroom from now on." She said this line as a schoolteacher does, with infinite authority and full confidence that the order will be obeyed.

"Yes ma'am," I mumbled. I turned and moved towards the front door.

"One more thing," she said as I neared the door. "If he cancels on me again, can I count on you to keep me company?"

Now it was my turn to wear the wicked smile.

12