A Night at Kelly's

Story Info
A dinner at Kelly's soon involves more than food.
5.2k words
4.24
64.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kelly had left home after an amazing night following my wife Kris's online adventures that had turned into an amazing evening of sex with the three of us, Kris and I started talking and both agreed that what had just happened was simply amazing. I had envisioned that things between the two of them would get a bit strained because of it, but I couldn't have been more wrong. Both seemed as close as ever. Kelly and Kris still went out after work and stayed close friends.

A few months later, Kelly invited Kris and myself over to her and Dan's, her husband, house one evening for a night of eating and drinking - just basically an excuse to hang out. I asked Kris if she knew if Kelly had told Dan about what had happened between the three of us. She said she didn't know, Kelly had never said and Kris had never thought to ask. So it was with some hesitation that we arrived at Dan and Kelly's house on a beautiful, warm Saturday night with some good Vodka and lime-aid as we started drinking, laughing and eating.

The food was fantastic. Nothing fancy, just some small appetizers and steaks on the grill that just melted in your mouth. The drinks were flowing, and laughs were constant. We were all having a great time together. After we had finished eating, we sat around the table on the patio telling stories and sharing a large pitcher of lime-aid with Vodka that Kris and Kelly had brought out. It was maybe 10pm and it was still quite warm out. Kris was dressed in a sexy little sundress that I loved seeing her in. It was orange with a flower design all over it that was loose near the top and tight in the waist with the bottom of the dress stopping about mid thigh. It highlighted her ample breasts as it showed off a lot of cleavage but was loose enough so that when she leaned over, you could easily see the sexy white lace bra she had on. Kelly was wearing a pair of tight jean short cutoffs and a tight white t-shirt that was rather sheer as you could see the skimpy little lace bra she was wearing. It was a fine silk so that her very beautiful, perky nipples could be seen poking thru. Both Dan and I were in khaki shorts and loose, button down shirts. All of us were bare foot and very relaxed, becoming slightly drunk as the evening progressed.

Kris noticed that Dan's glass was nearly empty and stood up to reach for the pitcher of lime-aid to fill his glass. As she bent over to pour the drink, her dress opened up on top and offered Dan a clear view of her large breasts, barely held in by her bra. I could see that Dan was enjoying the view as he couldn't stop looking down her top. After Kris had poured the drink and sat back down, I saw Dan shift in his seat. Evidence that he had indeed enjoyed the view. This did not go unnoticed by Kelly as she had a slight grin on her face. I looked over at her and she flashed a smile at me and raised her arms up over her head and stretched. As she did, her breasts pressed hard against her shirt and her nipples stood out clearly against the tight fabric. An amazing sight to see.

Kris stood up and said she was going to go get the melons that she and Kelly had cut up earlier to snack on. Dan remarked, "Ya. I would like to see your melons. Or I mean, have some melons!" We all laughed at this. Kris, not missing a beat, said "Oh ya?" and bent over in front of him and opened up the top of her dress and pulled the sides of her bra apart to expose a little more skin and said "Like these melons?"

We all laughed as she went into the kitchen which was just off the patio, to get the bowl of fruit. Kelly told Dan to go help Kris in the kitchen. Once he had made it into the kitchen Kelly sat close to me and said "Dan knows about what happened the other night. He thinks it is the most amazing thing he has ever heard!"

"Did you tell Kris this?" I asked

"No. Not yet. Dan said he would." She said as she flashed a devilish little grin. She reached over and grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze.

"I think he is going to try to get her naked somehow tonight. He said it would only be fair." Kelly stated, winking and smiling.

"Oh really?" I said as I looked at Kelly. I was beginning to think that this night might get a lot more interesting as it progressed.

We could see clearly into the kitchen. Dan was getting plates and paper napkins as Kris was getting the bowl of fruit out of the fridge. Both were laughing loudly and bumping into each other as they came back out the patio. Kelly stayed were she was in the seat next to me so Kris had to sit next to Dan.

I reached over and took a large scoop of the melons and took a bite. "Great juicy melons." I said as I looked over at Kris.

"Well you should know!" Kris laughed.

"Yes, VERY good melons Kris." said Kelly. With that Kris grabbed both of her breasts in her hands, squeezed them, and said "Yup. Sure are!"

We all shared a great laughed at that. The booze was obviously starting to set in as we were all getting giggly.

Drinks were refilled and the talk turned more and more towards sex as the night continued. As Kris raised her glass to take a sip of her drink, some of it spilled out and landed on her chest and ran down between her breasts. She jumped a bit as the cold liquid hit her skin. Setting her drink down, she grabbed a napkin and was going to wipe up the spill when Dan reached over with a napkin in hand and said, "Want me to get that for you?"

"Sure. Why not." Kris said as she bent over to be closer to Dan, offering him a clear view of her chest. "Be sure to get it all." She said with a wink.

Dan reached over and ran the napkin down her chest. It wasn't long before he was running his fingers down between her breasts, wiping each breast. "All cleaned up." Dan said as he continued to dab at her breasts with the wet napkin.

"Thank you. Much better." said Kris as she sat back in her chair. "Damn, now my bra is wet."

"Take it off then." said Kelly as she looked over at Kris. "No fun to sit around in wet clothing."

"Your right." Kris stood up and went into the kitchen and around the corner out of view to slip off her bra, and returned to the table. As she walked back to the table, it was more than evident that she was now braless. Her breasts were bouncing sexily as she walked, and now if she was to lean over, it would be easy to get a full view of her large full breasts. I could also see as she sat down, that her nipples were hard.

"Ah. Freedom." Kris said as she sat down. Kelly laughed and said "I want to be free too!", and reached her hands behind her back and slid them up behind her back and undid her bra strap, then slipped one arm thru her shirt sleeve and removed the strap then repeated the same on the other arm until she was able to pull her bra out from her shirt. Now she was in her tight, white, shirt with her breasts pushing against the fabric showing off her hard nipples. The shirt really left little to the imagination.

"There. Much better." Stated Kelly as she leaned back in her chair.

"I'll say." said Dan with a large grin.

We continued to drink and laugh and have a great time. Dan was enjoying the view of Kris's ample cleavage as I was enjoying the view of Kelly's breasts pressed against her sheer t-shirt. Kris, having poured the last of the pitcher of lime-aid in Dan's glass while rewarding him with a clear shot of her naked breasts, said she was going to make another pitcher and took off toward the kitchen. Dan stood up and followed her in. "Let me help you." he said as he trailed close behind. Kelly and I could see clearly into the kitchen. Dan was standing very close, slightly behind Kris as he poured the lime-aid and Kris added the Vodka. After all the lime-aid had been poured, he set the container down and reached for a plastic spoon that was in front of Kris to stir the pitcher as Kris added a little more Vodka to the mix. After grabbing the spoon, he lifted his hand up and brushed up against her breasts. Kris made no sign that she minded and Dan lingered a little while with the back of his hand resting against Kris's right breast as she placed the bottle on the counter. She reached up with her right hand and grabbed Dan's hand that was on her breast and pressed it against her chest a little harder, then moved it away and directed it with the spoon to the pitcher so he could stir the mixture. As he did so, his left arm slowly wrapped around her waist. Kris still had her hand on Dan's as he stirred the mix, her other hand met his on her stomach. As they continued to stir, Dan slowly worked his hand up until it was cupping her left breast. Kris leaned back against his chest as she directed his left hand further up so he could fully press his hand against her breast.

Both Kelly and I were enjoying the show. Kris was showing no resistance, and Dan was being ever so slow and careful. I looked over at Kelly and she met my gaze. "Looks like they are enjoying themselves in there." She said.

"Sure does. Kris is getting very turned on." I stated and stole a quick glance at the very hard, erect nipples pressed against Kelly's shirt.

"Me too." she said. "I was wondering if he would do anything. After I told him about what we did the other night, he was so turned on that we had the best sex ever. He wanted to know what it was like to have your cock in me and seeing you cum all over Kris and me.He was especially turned on about Kris sucking and licking my tits."

"I bet he liked that." I said as a lay my hand on Kelly's bare thigh. She leaned over and we shared a kiss. After a short while we turned our attention back to what was going on in the kitchen, as Kelly placed her hand on my leg.

In the kitchen, Kris had her head tilted back, pressed against Dan's upper chest. Dan was slowly squeezing her left breast, Kris's hand still guiding him along. It wasn't long until Dan starting moving his left hand up slightly and to the right so he could get his hand under the top of her dress. Kris made no attempt to stop his progress and soon his hand had slipped under the dress and had worked it's way to being firmly pressed against Kris's bare right breast. Kris arched her back as her knees buckled slightly and Dan gave her very hard nipple a little pinch. Kris moved slightly so as to be in position to give Dan a kiss. Their lips met and they exchanged a passionate kiss. After that, Dan released his hand from Kris's breast and moved back so Kris could turn around. She faced him and they shared devilish smiles as Kris turned to grab the pitcher and both returned to the patio.

Neither Dan nor Kris made any mention of what had taken place in the kitchen, so Kelly and I didn't say anything either. All of our glasses were refilled and the lighthearted small talk continued. Soon however, the wind picked up and the temperature dropped a bit so we moved indoors. Dan and Kelly had a nice large, open living room. They had a huge, soft leather sectional sofa that wrapped around a large screen tv and entertainment center. Dan switched on the tv and the caption said it was on a Cinemax movie channel. Well this being a Saturday night, and Cinemax having soft core porn on every Saturday night, we were treated to the sight of some large breasted woman riding some muscular man on a beach as the camera made close ups of her breasts as they bounced up and down.

"Whoops!" Dan stated as he saw what came on. "I was watching a movie earlier and left it on the same channel I guess."

"No need to change it." I said. "Nothing wrong with seeing some boobs. Right hon?" I said as I winked over to Kris who was seated next to me, her dress dropping deeply in the front as she sat, exposing most of her breasts.

"Nope. Nothing wrong with that." She laughed and gave her breasts a little squeeze much to my and Dan's delight.

"Well we have much better stuff than this to watch." Said Kelly. "Go get something good for us to watch Dan."

With that, Dan took off in the direction of the bedroom. Kris and I were seated in the center of the main section of the couch, with Kris on my right. Kelly came and sat next to me on my left, leaving very little room next to her on her left for Dan. He would have to sit next to Kris. Very clever of Kelly I thought. Soon Dan came out waving a DVD, placing it the player.

"This is a good one. Even has a bit of a plot!" He stated as he got everything all set. Looking back at the couch, he found that the only open seat was next to Kris. He bounced into the seat rubbing up against her leg and side. "Whoa. I'm a little tipsy I guess. Sorry to have bumped into you." He said to Kris.

"No problem."she said, as she gave his arm little squeeze.

The movie was about how some couple were supposedly attending a conference and went to a bar to loosen up and have a little fun. Once there they met a women who was quick to please the male star as the female star found a very willing male to pleasure her. Soon it was all blow jobs and pussy licking. Close ups of both womens large breasts as tongues licked them and mouths sucked them. Very large cocks were being slid between very wet open mouths and occasionally slid between the womens breasts. We were all silent for the most part as we watched. All of us had a bit of a buzz from the drinks. I could see that Kris was getting very horny. She was breathing deeply and her legs were spread ever so slightly apart as she squirmed about in her seat. She had a hand on my leg as I ran my hand up and down her naked thigh. Kelly was lying back on the couch next to me. Her head resting against my shoulder. She had moved one leg up onto the couch as the other was hanging off the front of the couch. I looked at Kelly and she looked up at me. She ran a finger across her hard nipples as I watched and smiled. She smiled back and turned her attention back to the movie, her hand still over her breast. Dan was ever so slowly running a finger up Kris's leg, eventually his whole hand was running up and down Kris's leg.

When Kris felt his hand on her leg, she wiggled slightly to move up a bit and opened her legs just a fraction more. Dan did not slow his progress, and continued to lightly rub her thigh. It wasn't long until he had his hand a couple of inches away from her no doubt very wet, pussy. Kris let out a little moan as the couple on screen were really going at it. The lead male was fucking his girl from behind as his girlfriend was being tit fucked by her man. Kris slid a hand under the top of her dress and grabbed her breast. Her eyes were closed as she was lost in the feeling of the moment. When she opened them up again, she did so at the time that the man who's cock was between the large breasted females tits, came all over those breasts. The cum flew into her face and all down her chest. Dan now had his hand right next to Kris's wet pussy. Her panties had to be soaked by now. She had her right hand on his leg, moving quickly up to the large bulge in his pants, stopping to squeeze the bulge. Dan jumped slightly when she did this.

I looked over to Kelly who was running her hand up under the leg of my shorts, making her way up to my throbbing cock. She was watching Kris touch herself as Dan worked his fingers up and down the thin material of Kris's panties covering her soaking pussy. Kris had spread her legs more, giving Dan easier access. Kelly moved her hand further up and now had a good grip on my cock. I moved my arm around her shoulder so I could cup and squeeze her left breast. Soon she was arching her back, as my hand continued to play with her perky breast and squeeze her hard nipple. She leaned her head back and opened her mouth slightly as I bent over and kissed her. She returned the kiss passionately. As we kissed, she moved her hand from under the leg of my shorts and pulled the zipper down exposing my rock hard cock and began stroking it.

As the kiss ended, I glanced over to Kris who was lost in a state of arousal. Dan was now fingering her wet pussy. Kris had pulled the top of her dress down to expose her breasts to Dan's very eager mouth. He was sucking away at her large breasts as his fingers worked at her pussy. I could hear her wetness as his fingers slid in and out. Kelly had began to suck my cock as she watched Dan sucking Kris's large breast. It wasn't too much longer before Kris started to orgasm. She started breathing loudly and pulling Dan's head to her open mouth. Kissing him passionately as she began to orgasm all over Dan's fingers that were buried deep inside her wet, swollen pussy, her hand pumping away on Dan's hard cock that she had freed from his shorts.

After Kris's orgasm had subsided slightly, she jumped up off the couch and quickly got to her knees in front of Dan and slid his shorts off, fully exposing his rock hard cock. She wrapped her fingers around his hard shaft. Dan's cock was thicker than mine. About the same length, but thicker. She stroked it a few times then eagerly began to work her wet mouth up and down his shaft. Her hand was working in tandem with her mouth, as she worked up and down his shaft. Kelly had also moved into a position between my legs, my shorts also discarded. I reached over and inched Kelly's shirt up,exposing her beautiful breasts. Soon I was pulling her shirt off so I could see her breasts as she worked my cock. Dan was playing with Kris's breasts as I played with Kelly's. The sight of both women giving both of us head at the same time was quite a sight to behold! Seeing my wife eagerly sucking another mans cock as another women sucked on my rock hard cock was so intense that I had to summon all my will power to not cum too fast. I could see that Dan was having a hard time holding back and soon he started to cum.

"I'm gonna cum!!!! I'm gonna cum!!!!!!!" He yelled as he started to fuck Kris's mouth. She did her best to take all of his hot cum as he let loose in her mouth. She tried hard to swallow as much as possible, but a little dripped out of her mouth and ran down along his shaft as Kelly, who had watched Dan cum in Kris's mouth, began to work me faster and suck harder on my cock. There was no way I could hold back any longer, and I let loose.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm cumming!!!!!!" I screamed, as Kelly slammed her fist and mouth up and down my cock. I filled her mouth with my hot cum as she tried also to swallow all she could. She let my cock fall from her mouth and some of my cum dripped from her face and down my shaft.

"Wow!" she said brushing cum from her chin.

"Wow indeed." Kris said leaning back on her hands, cum had dripped from her mouth down to her naked chest. Looking up at me with a smile, she said "That was amazing!"

Kris and Kelly both sat back and looked up at us. Both were looking at our spent cocks. Both of us were quickly getting excited again seeing them look at us.

"I need a drink." Said Kelly as she rose to her feet. "Grab all the glasses and bring them in the kitchen for me will you?" She said as she looked at me, slipping her t-shirt back on. I pulled on my shorts then picked up the all of our glasses and did as told. The Kitchen was just off the living room, only separated by a breakfast bar that ran most the way across the room to act as a divider. I met Kelly near the sink and set the glasses down.

"Wow." I said. "That was intense. More than I ever thought it would be."

"I know! I am so frikin' horny!!" As she said this she pushed her arms together on the sides of her body, forcing her breasts to squish up to each other.

"Damn you look good." I said as I reached out and squeezed a very tempting breast.

"I think Dan and Kris really had fun. Don't you?" Kelly asked.

"Oh yeah. Kris came hard. I love to watch her cum, and that was one intense orgasm."

"Bet Dan tries to get some more." Kelly said, pointing out to the living room where Kris and Dan sat on the couch. Kris hadn't bothered to cover her chest and Dan was still naked from the waist down. From our view we could see them from the side, with Dan being closest to us. Dan was running the back of his hand across Kris's very erect nipples as they talked. We couldn't really hear what they were saying, but they seemed to be enjoying each other. Dan was becoming erect again as he continued playing with Kris's ample breasts. Kris had begun to stroke his cock as Dan reached his hand to the back of Kris's neck and pulled her gently to him and they began to kiss. Kris was lying back low on the couch. Her ass near the front of the cushion, her neck near the pillow back. Dan was now moving so as to be above her as they continued to kiss, his hands working her breasts. Soon he started to kiss down her neck, then lower to her bare chest then to her swollen breasts.

12