A Night at Kyle's House

Story Info
Dominant Cora decides to be Kyle's slave for a weekend.
3.6k words
4.16
21.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cora852
cora852
13 Followers

I've always thought of myself as almost purely dominant, so when I recently decided I wanted to lose all control and be a slave for just one weekend, you can imagine how I surprised myself.

I had been seeing Kyle for about 2 years. We had begun a very loose D/s relationship in that we established that either one of us could choose to end it at any time with no hard feelings. After all, we were good friends before we started and we didn't want to ruin that friendship after we were done. We both happen to be switches, but Kyle mainly had the dominant role and I, the submissive role. We had switched once or twice before, but, to me, since I'm so socially dominant, I felt more comfortable being in Kyle's hands.

It had been a while since we had a formal play date and I had been toying with the idea of being Kyle's slave for one weekend. I told him my ideas—that I wanted to experience being leashed, that I wanted to serve him, etc. He, naturally, seemed intrigued and, really...what good Dom wouldn't?

The idea had been floating around for a while until I had almost completely forgotten about it. It was Friday and I was at work ready to close the office when I got a text message. It was from Kyle.

"My place. 8:00. You will appear to me wearing only your red corset and a long skirt. Pack if you need to. You'll be here for a while."

My heart jumped into my throat. I thought...was I really ready for this? Perhaps I had spoken too soon. I was scared out of my mind but there was, clearly, no turning back now.

It kind of threw me off a little when Kyle had requested that I wear only a corset and a skirt. Normally he likes the look of my usual stockings, garters, and heels, but a special request for a special night was not out of the ordinary. He knows I have good taste in hairstyles, makeup and perfume, so he leaves those up to me. My hair had gotten a lot shorter since we engaged in our little activities—it used to be my natural light brown color and it was down to the middle of my back. Now, it's black and bobbed in a 20s fashion. Not much you can do with that, but I knew he liked the silk flowers that I wore in my hair sometimes; however, I was clearly instructed to wear two things: a corset and a skirt. No undergarments, no accessories...I didn't want to push my limits.

After I left work, my mind started reeling. It was like I was on automatic pilot. I drove home and immediately stripped and went in the shower. Besides wanting to be fresh for Kyle, I just really needed to calm down. I slowly massaged my scalp with cherry-scented shampoo—something Kyle had picked out for me. The smell always reminds me of past trysts we'd had together. Instantly, images of him bathing my abused and marked body after a night of play filled my head and, before I knew it, I had a hand on my right nipple-- caressing it, pinching it...honoring many feelings that were rushing to my belly. It occurred to me that, perhaps, I should relax by masturbating, but I decided against it. I'm sure Kyle would like to make me cum, so I needed to keep myself built up for as long as possible.

I finished washing up, making sure to pay extra attention to my nether regions to make sure that both entrances were totally clean. I shaved off all my body hair...I know Kyle likes it when my skin is smooth all over, as do I.

I packed my backpack with perfume, makeup, deodorant, toothbrush/toothpaste, brush...the usual. I knew he wouldn't have me wearing any clothes anyway, so I just packed some sweats for when I went home on Sunday.

I often get made fun of for my collection of corsets, but hey—a girl has to be prepared! I was happy he went with my red corset, as it is my favorite. Against my pale skin and my black hair, the contrast is striking. Out of instinct, I almost slipped on my garter belt but remembered quickly that I was not to wear stockings this night. I chose some normal, black 4" heels that I have...comfortable for me, very sexy and easy to take off before getting in the door. By the time I was done getting ready for everything it was 7:00. I decided I better leave.

It doesn't take all that long to get to Kyle's apartment, but you know how it is when you're excited...you can't just sit around and wait! It's agonizing! Then again, it's all part of the game. The agony, the waiting, the suspense, the frustration...it's all just cruel ingredients of an amazing recipe.

Sure enough, I got to Kyle's house half an hour early. I waited in my car and smoked a lot of cigarettes to try and calm my nerves. Kyle hates it when I smoke but I desperately needed to do something to pass the time. I sprayed myself with some of his favorite perfume to mask the smell and, hopefully, appease Kyle. After the clock said 7:55, I got out of the car and headed to the door. After all, I wanted to make sure I was on time, but not too early.

I pressed the button to Kyle's apartment and waited for a response, my hands shaking from anxiety and anticipation.

"Hello?"

"Hi Kyle. It's Cora."

"What did you say to me?"

"Um...it's Cora. Can I come up?"

"Slave, if you wish to address me correctly, you will call me Master or Sir from now on."

....I thought, "Oh lord...here we go." Was I really ready for this? I had to force the words out of my mouth. "Master, it's Cora. May I please come up?" I felt so stupid, so degraded, so juvenile. What was I doing? What had I gotten myself into?

The door buzzed and I entered the apartment building. I had been over to Kyle's place a lot...why was I feeling so different now? Probably because I knew what this weekend would hold for me and it would be something that had been completely unfamiliar...until now, that is.

I knocked on the door. Kyle opened and just stared at me. I said, "Uh....hi!" trying to lighten to mood. We didn't need to be SO serious, did we?

His eyes glowed with fury and he reached out and grabbed a bit of my hair. With a furious yank, he pulled me in and I stumbled in the doorway. He threw me on the ground.

"How long does it have to take you to learn to address me properly, slut?"

"I'm sorry, Sir," I said trying as fast as I could to win him over, "I was out of line."

"You'll pay for that later, slave. You're on time, though, so your punishment will be less severe. I see you've dressed according to my instructions. You're a lovely slut, indeed."

His tone seemed to soften and I relaxed a little bit. The violence, the anger...calling me "slut" and "slave" and having to address him so formally were certainly things I was not used to, but the ritualistic nature of what I had gotten myself into was definitely turning me on. I was feeling a thousand different emotions at once and I could feel my whole body start to physically react.

"On your knees," he said to me. Instinctively, I responded. My breathing was labored and I could feel myself start to get sexually excited. I turned to face him and kept my gaze lowered. I didn't feel the need to try to push anymore of his buttons.

"So you really want to be my slave for this weekend?"

"Yes, Master," I said. "If it pleases you, I would love to be in your service. I would like to be your slut, Sir."

"Good girl. I have a gift for you." He left into the living room of his apartment and returned with a collar and a leash. "If you really want to be my slave, you will wear this collar in honor of me. Do you accept it?"

I merely nodded. This is what I asked for, after all. There's no reason for me to say no. He gave me a soft kiss as he bent down to put the collar on me. The inside was lined and comfortable and the black leather on the outside held a delicate, silver O-ring to which a lead, or anything else, might be attached. He buckled it snugly and it made my neck stand straighter. I was already feeling very submissive and I'm sure he could tell.

After I was collared, he attached the leash. Upon giving it a good yank, I fell onto my hands and he said, "Stay like that. Now crawl."

I had never crawled like this before. It was the strangest sensation I've yet felt with him. There's something so animalistic about being forced to do such an act, but then again, I felt that the only reason I would ever submit to anybody is to let go of my humanity and just be a pet, a toy, an object...something that someone I trusted and loved could use for their pleasure without any regard to my wants. I knew I'd be rewarded if I was a good slave. There was no reason for me to beg or ask for anything.

He led me into the living room and tied my leash to one of the legs of his coffee table so that I was sitting right beside his chair. He procured a gag harness and put it on me. As he commanded to "open," I opened my mouth wide enough so the red ball could fit inside tightly. He tightened the chin, head and neck strap enough so the ball couldn't move. He knew I loved to be gagged but he never indulged my wants before now...perhaps he was trying to please me and make me more comfortable.

"I don't wish to hear you speak, slave. You are to be absolutely silent. Do you understand me?"

I nodded. I didn't let out so much as a moan, but the hot moisture between my thighs was growing. It was definitely proving to be a challenge.

Next, he attached leather restraints to my wrists and ankles and bound me with soft black rope in a sort of kneeling hog tie. He removed my corset, exposing my breasts...thus came the nipple clamps. My left nipple is pierced, so before clamping me, he removed the jewelry. He teased my nipples a little bit with his fingers...squeezing and pinching them until they were erect. My commanded silence was proving to be a major difficulty, but I persisted. He tightened them enough so I would feel a little pain...enough to notice but not enough to be unbearable. He took a step back and looked me over.

"Spread your knees as wide as you can," he said.

In the position I was in, this was very difficult but I tried my hardest and spread my knees as wide open as the ropes would allow. He lifted the front of my skirt up and started stroking my pussy. "Why are you so wet, slut? Are you excited to be abused and tortured for your Master's pleasure?" I tried to be quiet but his hands felt so good I let out a soft moan.

"Be silent, little girl," he whispered as he continued. Suddenly, I felt two fingers go inside me and I moaned even louder. I couldn't hold back anymore. He started fucking me with his fingers. He was going faster and harder every second. The chain between my breasts was moving...pulling the clamps on my nipples. I was overwhelmed with feeling and I was very close to coming. "Don't you dare come unless you're told to do so. Do you understand?" I wanted to scream!

Just as I was about to orgasm, he removed his hand. I looked at him and whimpered. "This is your first lesson, slut. You must learn to control your orgasms. They are not yours this time. They are mine. You will come when I tell you to and hold off otherwise. Is that clear?" I nodded. "Good girl," he said and left me there to compose myself.

There I was...bound, helpless and feeling totally used. For some reason, those feelings were coming through stronger now. On the other hand, I could feel myself finally letting go. I could feel Cora slipping away and Kyle's---excuse me---Master's slave coming into focus. It was a scary yet delightful feeling and I was getting more and more excited to see what else he had in store for me.

I drifted back to reality---the burning between my legs had become more than intensified and I needed release so bad. "If only I could ask him," I thought...but there was no way that gag would be coming out any time soon. I decided to focus more on my discomfort and the pain in my nipples rather than how badly I needed to come. The restraints and ropes had my shoulders pulled back so my elbows were touching. Master had stated before that this was to improve posture. My fingers were able to touch my feet being that the restraints attached to my wrists were then attached to my ankles. I moved a little so that the chain on the clamps would pull on my nipples. I just hoped to God they wouldn't fall off. Who knows what my punishment would be then?

I felt Master's hands running through my hair. "You've shown discipline, slut girl. I believe that deserves a reward." He had a vibrator in his hands and set it on the desk. I could feel myself start to get wetter as the promise of orgasm was looming. He then stood in front of me and unzipped his pants. He took out his cock which was fully erect by now and put it very close to my face. I fixated on it. I knew what he wanted me to do.

He unbuckled the straps holding the gag on my head and, the second the ball was out of my mouth, he shoved me down onto his cock. He was very large and it took my throat awhile to take him all in but I dutifully started sucking. His cock was to be my gag now. He took the vibrator and put it in between my legs. He turned it on as high as it could go. This was almost torture. I had to force myself to keep sucking because I wanted to scream so badly. Hopefully, he would allow me to come soon.

I was nearly numb to the vibration after a while. The yearning had turned into pain and now I didn't know if I could orgasm or not. Master was starting to breathe a little heavier now as I had been sucking his cock for what seemed like an eternity. Breathlessly, he murmured, "Come now, little slut. Come for your Master." It was nearly instant. I felt the biggest rush come over me and let all that energy out. I howled like an animal with Master's cock in my mouth. The cum ran down my leg. I had never had a reaction like that. Master put his hands on my pussy and, feeling what a mess I had made, scooped it all in his hand and put it all in my mouth. Again, I had never felt so dirty before but it was all exhilarating and, if this was the price I had to pay for one of the best orgasms I've had in my life, it was more than worth it.

Master put the gag back in my mouth and told me I did well. "Now you will learn humility," he said. "I know Cora hates this sort of thing but my little slut girl loves it more than anything. This is how my slut will atone for taking so long to learn how to address her Master properly." He grabbed his cock and started masturbating right in front of my face.

I just kept looking him right in the eye as if to say, "I'll do anything for you, Master." When he came, he smeared his cum all over my face and in my hair. He knew I hated it but he put it just right. CORA abhors that behavior but his slut loves it...and I did. I found myself feeling like I would do absolutely anything, go to any length to give Master pleasure and I felt I had done a good job so far, but there was a whole weekend ahead of us.

By this time, I was feeling exhausted. The ropes felt like they were getting tighter and I was in a lot of pain. Between the energy I had spent having such an explosive orgasm and the energy I was spending trying to get through the pain, I didn't have much to spare. Once Master had composed himself, he grabbed my chin and lifted my head so my eyes met his. "You've proven yourself worthy, slut. I will keep you for another day." He unbuckled the straps from the gag and removed it. "What do you say to your Master?"

Gratitude, I remembered. Always gratitude. "Thank you, Master...for everything."

He smiled and said, "You are very welcome. I'll draw you a bath and then we'll rest for the evening." He untied me and removed the restraints and leash. I almost collapsed when I tried to stand up but slowly regained my composure and strength.

I stretched out for awhile while Master was drawing my bath and just layed on the carpet enjoying my momentary freedom. He came out from the bathroom and took my hand. There was a freshly poured glass of wine on the floor by the tub and candles illuminated the room. "This is your time, little one. Use it well. When you are done, empty the bath, dry yourself off, put your glass in the kitchen and come kneel by my bed. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir," I said and, with that, he left me to myself and shut the door.

The warm water and bubbles felt so delicious against my used body. I slowly dragged a washcloth all over my skin, which was still very sensitive from being so tightly bound just moments before. I made doubly sure to wash all of Master's cum out of my hair and off of my face. I took a sip of wine and I could feel myself starting to fully relax. My mind kept reeling, though, and my hand shot up immediately to touch the collar around my neck. Could I really last another full day? I'm not even a submissive much less a slave; however, I had to keep telling myself that this is what I wanted. I felt like a fool for basically asking to be used as a fucktoy for a whole weekend but my curiosity had gotten the best of me and now I was deeply immersed in a world that I wasn't familiar with. Still, what I had experienced for the past couple of hours was wonderful and I wouldn't take it all back if I had the chance. I had to keep reminding myself that the fact that he even agreed to do this was a gift in and of itself and no matter what I was feeling, I should be grateful. Always gratitude.

When I had finished bathing, I did as Master told me. I emptied the bath, dried myself off, brought my empty wine glass into the kitchen and went by the bed to kneel down. He was there waiting for me with a smile on his face. Apparently, he was pleased with me and that made me feel like nothing else mattered. He was happy...so then I was happy. "Report to me, slut girl. How was your first night as my slave?"

I had to pause a moment to make sure my language stayed subservient. "Sir," I squeaked, "Your slut is happy that Master is happy. Your slut hopes she pleased Master and she is grateful that Master will keep her for another day."

"Good girl!" Master exclaimed. "You're right, you know. I am incredibly happy with you. I didn't know if you were fully prepared to accept what I wanted for you but you have proven me wrong at every turn. I had no faith in you, little girl, and I apologize. Show me that you accept my apology." Not knowing what he really meant, I turned to instinct and lightly kissed his shoe and looked up at him with a demure smile. He chuckled. "Good girl. Thank you. Now let's get to bed, shall we? You know, had you been bad, I had a mat prepared on the floor for you to sleep on but you've been so good that I think I will allow you to sleep next to me in my arms. Would you like that?"

"Sir, your slut would like that very much!" I said. I didn't bother to hold back my enthusiasm. Lord knows I would take a comfortable bed with a blanket and pillow over a mat on the floor!

He grabbed my hand and tucked me into his bed. After he had shut off all the lights, we fell asleep in each others' arms.

cora852
cora852
13 Followers