A Night At The Beach

Story Info
Being watched and watching.
2.7k words
4.02
45.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started dating my wife 12 years ago. At the time we met she was 25 and I was 26. A few words about Aly, my then girlfriend, she can be shy in a cute way and tends to be more conservative or at least at the time I thought so. Now after knowing her for 12 years I would say she is very much like the stereo typical wild librarian behind the glasses and conservative dress. She has a warm, sensuous smile with the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen. Her hair is ash blond, she has nice firm 34C breasts with succulent nipples and long toned legs that are to die for. I was immediately attracted to her at first sight. Through the first weeks of our relationship we grew close very quickly and like any new couple the sex was nonstop and hot. This story takes place after two months of us meeting.

She lived in NYC at the time and I lived in Washington, DC. So we typically saw each other on weekends – giving a lot of money to Amtrak. This particular weekend we met at the beach house she had rented with some friends at the Jersey Shore.

I managed to get out of work a little early hoping to beat the traffic; I called Aly to let her know I would arrive around 5:30. It had been a long week and I found myself looking forward to a quiet night, some drinks, dinner, great sex and then bed.

I was not expecting the night I was soon to experience. When I got there, she was dressed in a white t-shirt that clung to her every curve and a short skirt that showed off those long shapely legs. She was a site to be seen with her full breasts straining against the fabric showing her dusky nipples. At this first sight of her I could feel my cock stirring with anticipation.

It had been a week since we had seen each other and it was apparent that we were both passionate about each other in the way we embraced and kissed each other hello. I knew that I was in love with this girl and that I would one day marry her...even though at this point in our relationship neither one of us said "I love you" to each other.

We had a casual drink to unwind from our long car rides down then decided to get dinner. Like most new couples in love dinner was spent with us staring into each others eyes and touching each other. My cock was stirring at the thought of stripping my beautiful girlfriend and ravishing her body.

When we got back to her place her roommates were drinking with a group of guys from the unit upstairs. This type of spontaneous small party happened all too frequently at the beach. I was disappointed, in that I really wanted to strip my beautiful girlfriend and have my way with her but I decided to make the most of it and we sat at the kitchen table with four other people and jumped into a drinking game. I was having fun, despite being tired from the long work week and ride down - I had caught a second wind. After a couple hours, I looked at Aly, and noticed that she was feeling no pain. I declared I needed a break and went to the bathroom. On my way out Aly grabbed my hand and lead me to the bedroom.

She closed and locked the door behind us and wrapped her arms around me, looked me in the eyes and said "I want you so bad".

Her voice was husky with lust and I could see the need to be fucked in her eyes. She then gave me one of the most passionate kisses I have ever had. Man, I thought, this girl is horny and my cock immediately got rock hard.

She led me over to the bed and we immediately began stripping each others clothes off while we passionately embraced in a kiss. Feeling her skilled tongue dance in my mouth fueled my wanton desire for her.

We were naked from the waist up; I cupped my hands around her beautiful tits and could feel her rock hard nipples. I just had to lick them. She let out a small moan as I flicked my tongue over her nipples and started searching for my rigid cock. All I had on was my boxers and my cock yearned to be set free. She was rubbing my cock through my underwear driving me crazy as I could feel the warmth of her palm teasing me.

She then took down my underwear and pushed me back on the bed. She started sucking my hard, swollen cock like there was no tomorrow. Her tongue swirling up and down my thick pole made me insane with desire. After a couple of minutes receiving one great blow job I pulled her away, not wanting to come too soon. She took a step back and dropped her short skirt and underwear. She was now totally naked in front of me. It was at this point I noticed that we were being watched.

Her bedroom was in the front of the house, which in turn had a front porch. Out on the porch was a guy sitting in a chair facing directly at the window. This was wide open, besides the screen. He was quietly talking to someone and kept glancing at our window. In our lust for one another we must not have noticed we were on full display for this guy. My first instinct was to jump up and close the window. At my age back then I was typically more of the jealous type, but for some reason I felt even more turned on as this guy was ogling my girlfriend. Maybe it was because I knew this was the girl I was going to spend the rest of my life with?

I grabbed my girlfriends hand and pulled her next to me on the bed. I immediately started licking her neck working my way down to her hard nipples. As I worked my way down across her super flat stomach I saw the guy take another look at us through the corner of my eye. Aly's hips were now moving back and forth in anticipation of my tongue. I teased to the inside of her velvet thighs and anticipated driving my girl wild. I slowly moved my tongue up and down the full length of her pussy. Then finding her engorged clit I proceeded to suck her while inserting a finger into her hot pussy and started rubbing her G-spot.

Her hips started gyrating and her fingers instinctively started teasing her nipples. I knew she was close to coming. With one final bucking of her hips and repeated soft moans of pleasure I knew she had just come. Her cum tasted like sweet ambrosia on my tongue. The entire time I had one eye on my beautiful girlfriend and the other on our voyeur who was looking at us wide eyed.

She then flipped around laying me on my back while she straddled me and proceed to guide my hard cock into her wet pussy. Her tight pussy felt awesome and from the look on her face I knew she loved it. She was more vocal then usual and I thought maybe she did know she was being watched. I don't think I ever felt her wetter. She proceeded to ride me hard and after a little bit we changed positions.

I entered her doggie style, me standing as she leaned over the bed. From there I knew the guy was getting a good look at us, especially her tits. I was getting close to coming and she could sense it.

She spun around and sat on the bed telling me to "come on her tits".

This was the first time we had done this in our relationship and I was a little surprised but willing none the less. She continued jerking me off until I had blown a nice load all over her beautiful tits. She looked at me with a smile of satisfaction as I admired my hot load all over her juicy tits.

We collapsed onto the bed. We laid there chatting quietly when she announced that she wanted to get up and continue partying. After all there were still some people there. I declined saying I had a rough week and just wanted to sleep.

"No problem," she said, "I'll be in before too long." It was 11:00PM.

I woke up alone in bed and looked at the clock, it was after 2AM. As I laid in bed reflecting on the great sex my girlfriend and I had earlier I heard some voices coming from outside on the porch. I recognized one of the voices as my girlfriends. She was talking to a guy and to my surprise they were talking about sex.

I heard him say to her "What do you like sexually the best?"

To my surprise "Receiving oral sex" was her response.

By the way she had said it I could tell she had a lot to drink. At this point I did not move I was just listening, but I just had to sneak a peak.

I very slowly moved so I could get a view out the window. I could see a guy, the same guy that was watching us earlier; I could see my girlfriends back as she was sitting facing away from me. I instantly felt a rage of jealousy come over me and pondered my next move. It was in those moments that I noticed my cock was hard and I was also getting turned on by listening to them.

I next heard the guy say that he was excellent at giving oral sex.

She laughed and said "Oh yea? My boyfriend gives the best oral sex I've ever had"

This brought a smile to my face.

"I could tell when I watched you guys earlier tonight that you really enjoyed it" he said.

"What!?"

"I watched you earlier from right here" he replied.

She was taken aback by this statement and quietly said "Oh."

He then went on to say that he thought she had the most beautiful body and loved her tits and would love to see them now.

At this point I thought the guy was going to get smacked but she went on to say "What do I get to see?"

"Fair is fair, you show me your tits and I will show you my cock, which is a lot bigger than your boyfriends." He said.

"Oh yea, how big?" Aly asked.

"9 inches and thick" the guy replied.

I am now thinking is she really going to go forward with this? And here I thought she was an innocent girl.

She thought about it a while and then said "Deal, but you first."

The guy stood up in front of her, giving me a perfect view. He lowered his shorts slowly and out popped the largest hard cock I had ever seen. It was all of 9 inches and very thick. I could tell my girlfriend was impressed as well as she let out a small gasp. He stood in front of her maybe 2 feet away and she leaned in for a closer look.

He then abruptly pulled his shorts up and sat down "Now it's your turn."

My girlfriend hesitated then lifted her shirt up to flash the guy. I thought it would be a quick flash but not so. She pulled the shirt up and kept it up.

"Those are the finest tits I have ever seen." He remarked.

He then proceeded to get up and started to rub them. I could tell she was very turned on as she again let out a small moan. Then she stopped his hand and pulled her shirt down.

"Let's go inside." He said.

She agreed "Let me go to the bathroom first."

I heard the bathroom door shut and the bedroom door begin to open. I lay in bed pretending to be asleep to see what would happen next. After a quick check I heard the door close. I waited a couple of minutes, then with my cock rock hard with anticipation I slowly made my way over to the door. Once I got to the door I asked myself, do I really want to open it?

I was so turned on that my little head had already made that decision for me. Slowly I turned the handle and opened the door. Once I opened the door I could hear movement coming from the family room so I slowly made my way into the hallway. As I looked around the corner I saw the love of my life in a passionate kiss with the "guy". And I could not have been any more turned on.

I instinctively started rubbing my cock through my shorts. Their kiss was accompanied by roaming hands. He took off her shirt and she undid her bra. They embraced in another kiss then it was her turn to take off his shirt. Then she took a step back and took down her skirt and underwear. She stood naked before him and he gazed hungrily over her.

He then slid his pants down revealing his large monster of a cock. They quickly embraced and sat on the couch. As he started sucking on her nipples, I could see she was very turned on by the lust in her eyes and sweet gasps of air drawn between her honeyed lips. He moved down her body until he was kneeling in front of her eating her sweet pussy. She leaned back into the couch and ran her slender fingers through his short brown hair. Her hips were rising to meet his every lick and I could tell she was well past the point of no return. My only question now was how far was this going to go?

She then stopped him and motioned for him to sit next to her. She licked her hands making them slippery and took his monster cock into her hands and started to give him one of her famous hand jobs. It was amazing watching my love give this giant cock a hand job. I thought about entering the room and making it a threesome but I was very content being the voyeur. She then got down on her knees and proceeded to wrap her lips around his cock.

I could tell her mouth was stretched to the max as she tried to take as much as she could into her warm mouth while simultaneously jerking him off with both her hands. I could tell he was getting close to coming as he stopped her and they moved to the floor into a 69. There I could see him licking her sweet pussy and her hips moving wildly while she was sucking his monster cock. I could see her approaching orgasm as her hips pushed further into the air as she stopped sucking him. She let out a loud moan as she came. From my position I could see her sweet nectar running down her hot pussy covering his face.

She then got out from under him and pushed him to the couch where she devoured his cock. I could see him starting to come by the look on his face and she pulled his cock from her mouth and aimed it at her tits where he released several thick ropes of hot cum.

I then slipped back into the room thinking she might come back in. I waited for a while but the next thing I knew it was morning. I had awoken around 8AM to find myself alone. I got up and went to the bathroom and climbed back into bed. I thought about last night and about what I had witnessed. Not too much longer she came in and snuggled in next to me.

"What happened to you last night?" I asked.

"I had too much to drink and passed out on the couch" she replied.

I was introduced to something that I thought I could never deal with only to find out it was an extreme turn on. We never talked about this night and I never brought it up. Little did I know that Aly would surprise me again, this time in Key West.