A Night at the Beach

Story Info
A couple make love in the surf.
1.1k words
3.81
13.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers

Beth stood on the beach watching the sunrise. Len stood a few feet away. Dawn was beautiful, especially at this spot and on this day. They had come up to this place around 4 after a night of dinner and dancing with the initial intention of just going for a quick swim. They weren't really "a couple" just very good friends who enjoyed many of the same things. They had met a few years prior but both had been in another relationship so it never worked out. Len was just getting over his latest girlfriend who had moved to Canada and Beth had dumped her ex-boyfriend who was, as she put it, "Dirt! Mean, Nasty, Self Centered and a lousy kisser." Len and Beth had enjoyed just hanging out and had been out with friends all evening.

When they had arrived at the beach they discussed the fact that neither had a bathing suit. He, showing his gentlemanliness, suggested that maybe they should swim in their underwear since there wasn't really much difference between undies and bathing suits. Deep down he hoped she would opt for skinny dipping. She said that she was not about to get her new bra wet and that, since they WERE adults and WEREN'T virgins, they had seen members of the opposite sex naked before and, what the hell.....

He agreed. They stripped down and in what little moonlight there was, he eyed her body closely, yet covertly, not wanting it to be obvious. Then she rushed into the water, him right behind her. They dove in and laughed at the fact that even though it was a hot night and the water felt good, it was still a little chillier than they expected. He joked that he feared shrinkage and she surprised him when she told him to stand up so she could check. Slightly embarrassed (since he DID experience some shrinkage of his genitals) he stood anyway and she waded over and took a close look. She reassured him that he looked fine and then splashed him and ducked under the water. He splashed her back and dove at her playfully, catching her calves under the water and pulling her down.

They played just like kids in the water for several minutes, splashing and tickling each other until he suddenly realized how good she felt in his arms and against his skin. She noticed the same thing about him and also noticed his now growing erection.

"I guess you beat the shrinkage problem" she said, reaching down and letting her fingers brush the shaft of his penis. He giggled, again, slightly embarrassed. They both stood, chest deep in the water and for a few tense moments, just stared at each other with goofy, awkward grins on their faces. Then, not being able to take it any longer, he reached for her and pulled her towards him. Their lips met and they began to kiss passionately, their bodies joined under the salt water.

Her leg rose up and she wrapped it around him as he held her with one hand and guided himself with the other and he entered her. The cool water against their hot bodies felt incredible as they began to make love. Each thrust caused the water to swirl around his testicles and she could feel it splashing between her legs, causing her pubic hair to wave back and forth with the rhythm their bodies were in.

As she leaned back slightly and the lovemaking continued, the water spraying up between them, washing over their chests cooled them and washed off the sweat that was oozing out of every pore, despite the chill of the water. She moaned loudly as he shoved himself as deeply into her as he could, their pelvises splashing against one another in the surf. She lay back further, floating freely on the water's surface, wrapping her legs even tighter around him, almost not allowing his body an outward stroke. She could feel herself floating as if adrift on a stormy sea. Her hair swishing back and forth. She was lost in the moment and didn't want to come back.

He felt the foreskin of his hard cock being tugged back and forth, dragging him closer and closer to the final climax. He held her buttocks with his hands, keeping her afloat in their personal whirlpool. She felt so good to him. She looked even better. He had always found her quite beautiful, but had never considered THIS! They were friends and had been close for years. This had never happened before, but now it was and maybe it was an indication that they should be MORE than friends. As those thoughts raced through his mind, he realized that his musings had been just enough to hold back his orgasm and make the whole experience last that much longer for both of them. He looked down at her face as the first rays of the sun began to shine on it, illuminating her features and making her loveliness all the clearer.

They were both close to orgasm now and neither wanted to hold back, he pushed himself into her as deeply as he could and she began to relax her grip on his hips a bit to allow him better movement. They swirled and swished and gyrated in the water in the final moments before they both came in a huge crescendo of pleasure, their moans and groans filling the still early morning air.

Their strength all but gone, they managed to drag themselves closer to the beach before collapsing into the rising tide. They sat on the bottom and held hands, neither sure just what to say. Finally, pulling Beth closer to himself Len said, "We've been friends for a long time. I think we've finally gone beyond that, don't you?"

She wrapped her arm around his chest with her head resting on him and replied, "Yeah, I guess so. I wonder what the hell took us so long?"

"Damned if I know," he said, "but at least we don't have to STAY just friends now."

"Well that's good," she concluded, "because this just isn't something that JUST FRIENDS do, is it?"

He sat for a moment then quipped, "Friends with benefits do."

Beth's initial reaction was anger but when she saw he was kidding, her temper eased and she gave his leg a squeeze. The both stood to watch the rest of the dawn. Len walked a few feet away and picked up a shell, then he turned and gazed at Beth. He was stunned by her beauty and how the sun reflected off her wet naked skin.

Once the sun was up, people would start to show up. It wasn't exactly beach season, but there were always people hanging around so they collected their clothes and dressed. As they walked back to the car, Len turned and said, "This was very nice. Thank you."

Beth smiled back, said nothing, then kissed him.

Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers