A Night at the Jungle

Story Info
It's their first trip to local swing club.
5.9k words
4.34
104.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stoney and I are always looking for something new and erotic to keep our marriage with just the right amount of spice, so we were thrilled to learn of a very private, very exclusive swing club in a nearby metropolitan area. The place is called the Jungle and when we called Jack, the owner, to find out more, we learned that the Jungle was actually in a residential neighborhood. Jack interviewed us both on the phone for roughly half and hour. We liked that he was so thorough. Jack assured us that he only accepted members who were both experienced and comfortable with the swinging lifestyle and who were also professional people. He was glad to hear about our backgrounds and told us we would be a good compliment to the many doctors, lawyers, accountants and other professionals who frequent the Jungle.

Once he had accepted our membership, he told us it was b.y.o.b. and that hors devours would be served. Then he very clearly went over the other rules, such as “no means no!” and there are no exceptions, the dress code, no fucking on my pool table! etc. He then gave us the address and told us when the next party date was and told us where to park. The guests were to park in the parking lot at a police station only three blocks away and a limo would be by to shuttle everyone to the Jungle.

The next party was for that next Saturday and we arrived promptly at the police station parking lot at 9pm. There were about a half dozen other cars parked there and we noticed couples waiting inside the vehicles. It was a cool fall evening and no one was standing outside. Sure enough, in about 5 minutes, a black limo pulled up and we noticed several couples get in. The limo quickly filled so Stoney and I and another couple said we would wait for the next one. We got back in our cars and the limo driver returned in about another 10 minutes.

The Jungle turned out to be a large city lot with a large home at the back of the lot, a smaller home in front and a small bungalow in between. The house in front is rental property, so the access to the back is only a driveway up the side of the property. The back house and bungalow are completely surrounded by what must be an eight or ten foot fence as well as much tall shrubbery around the fence such as bamboo and other tall plants and trees.

Jack and his wife greeted us at the gate. We walked through the very tall gate, into a patio area with a large pool to the left which wrapped around the side of the house. As the weather had already cooled, Jack had drained the pool except for the deep end which was now about 4 feet deep. He said he did this so it was not a problem keeping it warm all winter and it made a nice warm pool (actually it was almost as warm as a hot tub) if anyone wanted to get in. Since it was still early when we arrived, everyone was still clothed, and appeared to be just as Jack had described, very professional and upper class.

Jack’s lovely wife, who was dressed in a beautiful and very revealing black evening gown, plunging neckline down to her flat stomach and slit up the sides to her firm hips, gave us a tour of the Jungle. It turns out, Jack and his wife live in the main house in the back, but confine their living quarters to the upstairs area. This left the downstairs, pool and patio and the bungalow for partying. The downstairs contained a nice living room with a big fluffy pit group, which was open to the kitchen area. Here, we labeled the bottles of merlot we had brought and were shown the wonderful variety of snacks laid out in a nice Hawaiian style presentation. We were told that sex was allowed anywhere on the premises except for the kitchen area, the pool table and the pool. Then she led us into the game room where there were people playing darts and pool. The game room adjoined a restroom, complete with plenty of towels, feminine hygiene products, condoms, etc.

We then went out the side door to a sitting area which had two love swings hanging from the overhead balcony and we saw that Jack had covered the pool with heavy plexyglass in his effort to winterize the pool area. There was a table on the plexyglass so people in the pool could see us and we could see them. I quickly made a mental note of that for later.

Then she led us out to the bungalow. This turned out to be the heart of the Jungle. The bungalow was actually another small house that had been transformed into one large party area. You walked into a long hallway which was equipped with a long clothes rack and a seemingly endless supply of robes. She instructed us that we could get comfortable here and were free to roam either with or without a robe, everywhere except the kitchen area, and must be robed there.

At the end of the long wide hallway was a nice changing room, complete with makeup table and another restroom. At each end of the long hallway was an opening which led into a horseshoe with two adjoining rooms. One room was the group room. It was a large room that had an open area at one end, and the other end was covered with wall to wall mattresses. She made it clear that anything goes here, and even though no still meant no, it was pretty well understood that if you were on the mattresses, you were open to anything. This room also contained a Sybian and a big screen tv that was showing erotic movies.

The last room was called the voyeur room. This room had a very high bed that was framed and padded all around. We were told that no one was to interfere with couples on the voyeur bed unless they were invited, but anyone was free to watch the action. The back half of this room also contained four other areas that were only semi-private. These areas have mattresses on the floor and are only partitioned by floor length curtains. Again, you were free to watch, but could only join if invited.

With our tour complete, she then kissed up both, told us once more “Welcome to the Jungle, we hope you have a wonderful time”, then she disappeared to escort the next newcummers.

By now, people had began to get out of their clothes and most were donning the robes that were available, though some were just enjoying being nude. Stoney and I made our way to the changing room. I checked my makeup and we hung up our clothes and each found a nice robe that fit, and we were ready to meet new friends.

We returned to the kitchen area. Stoney poured us a couple of glasses of wine and we just kind of mingled around a bit getting accustomed to the surroundings. There were three younger couples in the game room area, playing pool. In the living room area, we noticed two couples getting very well acquainted. We had some light snacks, finished our wine and Stoney poured us another before we went out to the side patio with the plexyglass floor.

There was no one down in the pool below us, but there was a young woman in one of the hanging swings and a guy was kissing her breasts and neck. Another couple, closer to our age, (Stoney and I are both mid-40’s) was seated at the nearby table and we asked to join them. Introductions were made and we made small talk about the Jungle. They had been a few times before and reaffirmed what Jack and his wife had told us. There would be no trouble here. No jealous spouses and everyone here was experienced to one degree or another at the swinging lifestyle.

After visiting a while and finishing our wine, Stoney went back in to pour us another glass. The young couple at the swing left to go to the bungalow and when Stoney returned, he set the wine on the table, but stayed standing behind me. As we visited with our new friends, Stoney began massaging my neck and shoulders. It didn’t take him long to begin running his strong hands down the opening of my robe, pushing the fabric aside so he could massage my breasts. The other couple both commented on how beautiful my breasts were.

Without hesitation, the woman reached over and began running her soft hand over my right breast, moving her hands in such a way as to bring my firm nipple to a point between her thumb and index finger. This broke the ice and soon she was kneeling between my legs, swirling her tongue around my breasts as her hands rubbed up and down my legs.

As she began expertly kissing and tonguing her way down my stomach, I slid gently forward in the chair. Stoney stepped up to the side of the chair, his robe open and his cock hanging beautifully in a semi erect state. As the woman lingered her wet tongue around my naval, Stoney leaned forward so I could flick my tongue over the head of his cock. The warm breath below kept moving lower at an agonizingly slow pace, causing my hips to gyrate upwards towards the source of the warm breath and wet tongue.

My eyes closed briefly as I ran my tongue along the underside of Stoney’s shaft. The velvet tongue finally brushed over my quickly swelling clit, causing me to exhale deeply. My eyes popped open only to find another cock on my right side. The woman’s husband had a short, but thick cock, with a heavy droplet of precum hanging precariously from its tip. I looked up into his anticipating eyes as I flicked my tongue out to capture the precious cream.

Feeling my orgasm rapidly building from the magnificent tonguing I was receiving, I was both shocked and frustrated when the woman abruptly stopped, rose up and said, “Okay, time to slow down a bit. We don’t want to do too much too fast! After all, the night is young.”

Then she smiled, kissed me very deeply, giving me a taste of my juices and asked her husband for a drink. Stoney went inside with him and I told her she was tormenting me terribly, that I was only moments away from an incredible orgasm.

She said, “Yes, I sensed that, but now you will be insatiable and as hot as you are, I’m sure there are lots of men here who will want a shot at you!”

Then she scolded me when my fingers absent mindedly drifted down to my clit, telling me, “Stop that! Let your first orgasm build up for a while longer.”

It was torturous, but I could see the wisdom in her words and forced myself think about starving children in Africa. It was then that I noticed for the first time how chilly it was getting outside. I closed up my robe and we headed back inside just as Stoney and the other man were coming back out. We all went inside and the other couple finally went their separate way.

I had noticed several people going down into the pool to the makeshift hot tub and really wanted to check it out, so away we went. There were three guys and four women there when we got there. They ranged from early 20’s to about our ages. Everyone had kind of formed a sort of natural circle in the water and was just visiting. A young man broke the circle and invited us in beside him. He was maybe in his late 20’s, and his wife was just an adorable little thing that looked no older than 22 or 23. They were a very good looking young couple.

As we stood there in the pool making small talk and flirting with one another, whenever someone would say something funny, the young man would turn towards me to laugh and brush his cock against my side. I couldn’t help but reach down and take his shaft in my hand (already had Stoney’s cock in my other hand.) Stoney noticed what I was doing and was grinning with approval.

Couples were coming and going from the hot tub and soon the young man’s wife said, “Let’s go into the bungalow”.

The group sort of broke up after that so Stoney and I decided to go see what was going on there as well.

We walked into the ‘anything goes’ room where several people were gathered around a woman riding the Sybian. There were 3 women and five men in various stages of intercourse on the mattress area. Once here, Stoney said he was going to go get us more wine and left me unattended. It seems that was what all of the men were waiting for.

As you can see from my bio picture, I keep myself in good shape. As soon as Stoney left, I began receiving offers from the men in the room. I told them I was most intrigued by the Sybian as I had never experienced one. Well, after the girl said she had all she could handle, she got off. Someone took the “cock” part of the machine in to wash it. Another woman quickly spoke up and said she was next.

As we all gathered around her in a circle, I had cocks and hands brushing and caressing me all over. One guy finally stepped up behind me and nestled his cock right in between my butt cheeks. I had positioned myself behind the woman on the Sybian and once she began, I bent over slightly so I could fondle her breasts. This pressed my butt up firmly against the firm cock behind me. He began slowly humping his cock as it lay snuggled between my cheeks.

It only took the woman about 2 minutes for the machine to send the woman over the top as she screamed out her orgasm for what seemed like an eternity.

She quickly stood up off the machine and proclaimed, “That thing’s dangerous!”

Everyone had a good laugh at that. About that time, Stoney returned with more wine. Someone else brought back the Sybian cock, all cleaned and ready for the next rider. The cock rubbing my cheeks had me wet and ready, so I jumped at the chance to be next. Stoney quickly moved over to the control. I knew that I was in for a ride!

If you’ve never ridden or seen a Sybian, it is multi-directional. The cock moves both up and down and also gyrates in circles. Add to that, the adjustable vibrations and speeds and you have a girl’s best friend! As I was already wet, the cock slid easily into me. After the earlier near orgasm and the flirting I had been doing, the cock by itself felt magnificent, but when Stoney turned it on low speed, I knew I was in for a wonderful ride.

As you are straddling the Sybian, the vibrations hit you directly on the clit, which made my eyes roll back in my head. The in and out motion is nice and steady, just like a regular intercourse, but the gyrations take it all to a whole new level. If men could do that with their cocks, I can assure you, there would be a lot more sex going on in the world!

Stoney, being the tease that he is, keep the machine at a torturously slow speed for what seemed an eternity. It was just fast enough to feel magnificent, but not fast enough to send me over the top. I was lost in it and didn’t even realize my nipples were being played with. When Stoney began to speed things up a bit, it took no time at all for my orgasm to come rolling up like a tidal wave.

I felt my body go limp, my head roll back and wave after wave of intense orgasm swept through my body. I immediately understood why the previous girl had said the thing was dangerous! Of course Stoney, who knows all the intricacies of my body, worked the controls in such a way to send me through one orgasm after another.

When Stoney finally stopped the damned thing, my body was a wreck! With the previous girls, only the cock had to be cleaned, but after I had gushed all over the place, the whole machine had to be cleaned! How embarrassing! But what an experience it was. Stoney and another man kind of drug me limply over to the corner to compose myself. The other man said he hated seeing all the sweet juice go to waste and asked if he could clean me.

“NO!” I screamed. “Maybe later, but right now, no one can get close to my clit!”

Stoney handed me my wine glass, which I quickly drank. Once I was beginning to get myself together again, he left to get another refill. No one else was going to ride the Sybian just then, so I focused my attention on the people on the mattresses. A plump redhead about 50 was getting a nice missionary pounding from a man about her age. All I could tell about him was that he had a nice thick cock and really hairy ass. I seem to notice that more since Stoney and I are both clean shaven. We find it just makes oral sex much more enjoyable for both parties.

About that time, the young couple from the pool came in and lay on the mattress nearest me. The young man told me how great I looked riding the Sybian. I managed to scoot myself over to the mattress so we could talk.

The young man was very handsome. He was maybe 6’ tall and 180 or 190. He had light brown hair and a near hairless body which was well defined. His wife was about my size, 5’2, but a little heavier than me, maybe 125 pounds. She had curly reddish blonde hair and a lovely body with nice firm D-cup breasts and nicely trimmed bush. We all complimented one another’s bodies, and when I told him what a lovely cock he had, I reached down and gently took it in my hand.

He instinctively unfolded his legs and leaned back slightly, giving me easy access to what I had found. Almost simultaneously, his wife and I moved into position on either side of him to give him a duel blowjob. As my tongue found the tip of his cock, his wife began licking his balls. After a few minutes of teasing him mercilessly, we finally began trailing our tongues up and down the sides of his shaft. We began a sort of game, trying to kiss our way through his cock. Our top lips touching on the top of his shaft, while our tongues danced with one another along the bottom.

We kept this up for some time and his cock was hard enough to drive nails with. We would then alternate sucking his cock, while the other licked his balls, which were drawn up as tight as a leather sheath. When he announced that he was about to cum, our tongues battled at the tip for the savory fluids. We each got a nice mouthful of his man juice, then took turns licking each other clean and passionately kissing. Our tongues traded the delectable treat from mouth to mouth.

She whispered, “Your husband sure knows how to use his fingers.”

It was then that I noticed Stoney had returned and lay beside her where could watch us and reach up to fondle her clit and vagina. I climbed over her flaccid husband and quickly slid under her until her clit was right above my tongue. I flicked over her clit and began licking Stoney’s fingers of the sweet juice.

When Stoney leaned over to kiss my forehead, I told him to fuck her good while I tongued her clit. He had her dripping wet and his thick cock easily slid into her wet tunnel as she let loose a long low groan. My tongue began dancing over her clit and Stoney’s smooth ballsack.

It was such a beautiful sight to see my loving husband’s rock hard cock slowly sliding into this tight young body. For the first time, I began to have some sort of idea as to why my husband enjoys watching me have sex.

It was mesmerizing from this angle seeing my husband’s lovely cock withdraw right to the very ridge of his cockhead, hesitate slightly, then slowly disappear back inside her. Each long slow stroke brought a low moan from her young body. Soon, the precious young minx began writhing uncontrollably as her orgasm overtook her. Stoney was no longer fucking her, she was fucking him. Or more precisely, she was riding his cock like a banshee, slamming her body back against him. I lapped away at the fluids seeping from her swollen lips.

As her orgasm began to subside, Stoney took over once more. He began fucking her in earnest, having no mercy on her tormented vagina as it spasmed in a continuous orgasm. He held her tight hips firmly in his hands as he quickly got to his feet so he could drive his cock even deeper into her. His balls continuously slapped against her clit and my tongue and her juices flowed in a torrent.

I could tell my loving husband was giving this young vixen the fucking of her life, when he suddenly changed angles slightly, tightened his grip and slammed her sopping wet pussy to the hilt and let out a long low groan as his balls emptied inside her young body. As he always does, he then slowly rocked back and forth, buried inside her, as his cock released the last of its contents.

My tongue was a flurry of activity, lapping away at the combined juices flowing from her opening, around the base of my husband’s spent cock. When he slowly pulled from her, I reached up to firmly pull her down to me, so that her opening met my waiting mouth. My tongue probed deep into her cum filled orifice. Their combined juices a magnificent treat that I will not soon forget.

12