A Night At The Kit Kat Club

Story Info
Guys just wanna have fun.
1.7k words
2.95
42.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 4:30 on a warm summer's eve in the wonder city of Berlin. I had just gotten home from working at the local pub down on Becker St. when I saw a bright and shiny card lying on my bed. "Come and have some fun, get naked, have it all, explore the life…you know you want to" was in bright pink letters on the border of the card. It was an invitation for the S&M party at The Kit Kat Club. Curious as to what the fuck this was all about, I ran into the bathroom where my flat mate Will was taking shower.

"Will, what the fuck is this about?"

"What the fuck is what about?" he said.

"This card from the Kit Kat Club…what is it?" I asked.

"Well, it's a party they are having this Saturday. You go and dress up in leather bondage, dance, drink and taken part in a mass orgy. It's a lot of fun. You want to go with me?"

Stunned as fuck and being the open-minded person that I was I replied,

"Where can I buy some bondage gear?"

Later on that day, Will and I went over to Chateau Ecstasy (the biggest and most infamous XXX store in all of central Europe). I went to where the clothes wore and I saw this very chic leather outfit for 100F. It was this leather top with no sleeves and it was tied off on the sides, leather trousers with studs running down the sides and this fucking awesome hat that had mirrors on it! I had to buy it!

I went into the dressing room and tried it on.

"What do you think, Will?"

"Saucy!" he replied. "But, it's missing something."

"What?" I asked.

"You need a whip!" exclaimed Will.

"Bravo child, bravo!" I shouted.

So, while I changed back into my normal clothes, he went a bought me a whip to go along with my ensemble.

I had phoned up some of my gay friends and asked them if they wanted to go. Of course, my best mate Tony didn't hesitate at all. As soon as I mentioned the word "Orgy" he had already asked when and where it was! Horny little bugger!

The days seemed to drag on forever as I counted them down. I was so eager to just go and let loose everything and just fuck around with whoever came into my path. I was horny and wanted to fuck badly!

Before I totally lost all insanity. Saturday night came! I figured if it's going to be a huge party and there's going to be three very gorgeous guys going, we must make a big entrance! So, I requested a limo to come and get us and take us there. Traveling in style, it's the European thing to do.

When we walked in, this tall blonde haired, brown eyed, naked man greeted us! I swear to you his dick was like 9", maybe even 10! I just so wanted to say "Hey, nice dick. Wanna fuck?" But it was much to forward. So I said,

"Hey, nice hair. Wanna fuck?"

"Later, I gotta work the door. But don't go too far now!"

I grinned and gave him a little pat on the ass as I passed him by.

I had to walk down this long corridor of stairs that were lit with white Christmas lights and had black velvet carpet running down them. Very sexy!

We came up to these huge gold doors and again, we were met by these two guys. But this time, they were wearing almost identical outfits as Tony's and mine.

"Hey, nice outfit. Who's he?" the bouncer asked.

"Him? That's Tony. I'd watch out. He's liable to jump on you and fuck your brains out, so watch your back…literally!" I explained.

The bouncers laughed and Tony was laughing too.

When we walked in, there were lights, music, and bodies everywhere! In the center on the club, there was this huge white, round stage lighted up by lights from the ceiling. There were two men and two women on stage, lying down and hot wax was being poured over their bodies! I so wanted to run up and join them! I love to have hot wax poured on my body, especially on my dick when it's really hard! Anyways, the place was booming with beautiful men, women, transvestites, homosexuals, you name it and they were there!

We walked down the stairs and got ourselves a few drinks. Being the posh one of them three, I ordered a dry martini. Tony ordered the hardest fucking shit I have ever tasted in my life! How he can stand to fucking drink that shit, I don't even fucking know! And Will, being the pussy he is, just had some fucking water! What a pussy! Straight guys, can't date them, can't fuck them!

The three of us agreed to go off and do our own separate things for the evening. I was going to go dancing and eventually have sex on stage, Will was going to go dancing and Tony, well God only knows what Tony wanted to do.

I made my way down to the dance floor and began to work it to the techno blaring through the sound system. As I was dancing I feel this tap on my shoulder. I turn around and there is the man I met when I first arrived at the club.

"Hey! I told you I would be back!" he shouted

I could barely hear him so I tried my best to speak.

"Listen, you wanna see something?" he shouted.

"Depends. Is it worth it?" I yelled.

"Oh yeah!" he said. "It's worth it!"

"Alright. Take me to it."

He grabbed me by the hand and took me to the very back of the club to this set of stairs that led up to the 3rd Floor (The VIP Section). I was freaking out and the whole time I kept on wondering how the guys are never going to believe this!

We walked down this long, red-carpeted hallway to this door that in big bold gold letters said "V.I.P. Lounge." We walked in and there was nothing but fucking going on! Everyone was completely naked and fucking one another! This was the MASS ORGY I had heard about while I was at the bar.

"Take off your clothes and let me show you my world!" he said

Without hesitation and being the major whore that I am, I took off my clothes and literally jumped on him like a lioness attacking her pray! He began to rub his dick up against mine and almost instantaneously I became aroused! He guided me past the mass of hot and sweaty bodies romping around on the floor to this heart shaped bed with frilly red pillows. He very slowly began to kiss me from my lips, slowly down to my chest, down my stomach and reaching the peak of my pleasure points. Up and down he went, giving me head and rubbing my cock at the same time. The pain was so great that I began to scratch his back and I noticed blood on my fingernails. Faster and faster he went down, deeper and deeper, way down. As he swallowed the most precious part of my whole body into him, I began to get this wonderful sensation of pure ecstasy running through my veins. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" I shouted. He proceeded to move faster, using his hands and jerking ever so quickly! I let out a loud moan and I came all in his mouth. Still coming and still feeling the after shocks of the orgy, I began to gasp for breath. "Now it is your turn," he demanded. Just as I got up to switch positions, I saw a pair of handcuffs on the table next to the bed. Quickly and swiftly, I pinned him down and cuffed him to the railing on the bed.

"What are you doing?" he asked

"What you want me to do!" I explained.

Using my teeth, I began to nibble on the tip of his dick and jerk it up and down with my hand while my other hand began feeling up his cock. His pain was instant and I knew that this wasn't going to last long. Finally, I went down on him all the way! I could feel the tip of his dick as it touched the back of my throat, tickling my flesh. Just as he made more noise, I began to move faster and force myself on him harder and harder. As time passes, I realized that I wasn't having sex with this man I was fucking raping him! I squeezed his cock really hard and that was the point of no return. Literally seconds after that, he came all over my lips and mouth. Warm and soothing, I licked every drop off of my lips and fingers, savoring every drop of his sweet cum. Life was beautiful.

I un-hand cuffed him.

"I have a gift for you." He said.

He went over to where his pants now laid and pulled out a bag on little blue squared shaped pills. It was ecstasy! I flipped out and asked him if that was my gift! He nodded yes and told me to take one right now with him. I did and it was such a trip! The rest of the night, him and I went dancing downstairs until the club was closed at 2a.m.

As for Tony and Will, well Tony got laid, three times and Will after getting piss drunk from some neurotic bitch on the dance floor, ended up having sex with some guy on stage! I can't wait to tell him once he sobers up a little.

I had a fucking blast (both literally and metaphorically). This was the night that changed my life forever. I would not be who I am today if this event never would have happened. As for the guy I fucked, I never got his name, phone number, flat address, nothing. In fact, when I went back to the club and asked for him, nobody knew of anyone like him working there! I wonder everyday who the fuck he really was. I guess I'll never know.