A Night At the Party Ch. 01

Story Info
New Years story from Marlene.
1.1k words
4.07
67.1k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marlene
Marlene
501 Followers

In case you haven't read about me before my name's Marlene and I'm a 28 year old transvestite. I live in Southern California (actually San Diego). I'm 5'9" tall, weigh about 135-140 and was lucky enough to be born with a thin build, narrow hips and shoulders, long legs and a tight ass that I keep that way through hours or work with weights and aerobics. My breasts are adorable little 36b's complete with sensitive cherry nipples that are now pierced with little gold rings. Sometimes I clip a little gold chain to each one so that I'm connected. My hair is naturally thick and wavy (right now it's a gorgeous auburn shade) and I have a distinct lack of body hair.

A few years ago I met a woman through my work. She's six years older than me and is graced with both good looks in both face and body as well as intelligence. Her name's Sharon and through two marriages (one ended in divorce and lots of community property as well as continuous alimony while the other ended in the untimely ((timely for me)) death) she's exceptionally well off. She's very into my life of living as a girl as much as I can and has been participatory in my activities from the start of our life together. Her only restraints on me are to forbid my fucking any other women (sometimes a problem) and doing my best to include her when I do things with other men or girls like me. In other words she likes scenes with the two of us and a guy or another TV or two or whatever.

Last new years we went to a huge lavish ball at the Convention Center. We're talking a cast of thousands with lots of food and drink and bands and entertainment and all sorts of people dressed in everything from formal wear to costume. Sharon (she's 5'8" and about 130 with blonde hair and some pretty 34bs's) and I both wore male tuxedos but not in a traditional way. They were black with tails. The pants were tailored to accentuate our legs and asses and we both had on black thigh highs with black 3" heels. We both had black cummerbunds and black coats with tails and neither one of us had on a shirt but we did have on black bow ties around our necks. We had put some body glitter on our chests and our hair was pulled back into braided pony tails. We both had on black masks that covered our eyes (as in Lone Ranger type). I had ruby stud earrings and Sharon had on emerald ones. To say that we caught plenty of eyes from male, female and otherwise as we strolled through the place would be an understatement.

After dancing with each other and various others we decided to go out on one of the outside verandahs to smoke a joint. We're out there watching the harbor and getting a bit more fucked up when this pretty guy comes up to us and starts talking about how we're the talk of the party and everyone buzzes about us whenever they see us and we're all flattered and looking at each other and kinda giggling. For the record he's about 6' (so he's level with me) and fair complected with longish blonde hair and a very athletic build. We offered him some of our dope and he let us take some hits out of his silver flask of tequila until we were all feeling like old friends. We could hear the music and he asked me to dance so I pressed against him while Sharon watched. She and I made eye contact that let the other know that we were going to be wicked with this guy.

I let my hand wander down his side and to the front of his pants and palmed the now noticeable bulge. I squeezed his cock and rubbed it. He looked at me quizzically and I whispered that the two of us wanted to have a quick little something with him if he was interested. He laughed and the three of us walked off looking for someplace public and private (if you know what I mean) where we could do nasty things. We ended up on the third floor in a semi dark corner kind of out of the mainstream of the crowd. Sharon watched for any intruders while I backed up to the wall, pressed my back to it and slid down so that I was sitting on my heels with my face just level with his crotch. I reached out and undid his zipper. Then I reached in and finding no underwear to stop me took out an impressive seven or eight inch cut cock that was growing potentially in my hand.

I told Sharon to look at it and she said that I had to save a little of it for her. I pulled him towards me and stuck the big mushroom head into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it while I ran my fingers up and down the bottom of the shaft. He moaned a little and held my head (like he thought I was going to stop or something?) while I took more and more into my mouth and throat until my red lips were buried in his soft pubic hair. Sharon was trying to keep a lookout but was having trouble not watching me and him. He started fucking his pretty cock in and out of my face and I kept my tongue pressed tight against the bottom of it while I rubbed my own cockclit which was hard as a rock by now. He said if I didn't stop he was going to cum so I told Sharon to get close so she could see and she got on her knees next to him and I started to eat him.

He was fucking my face and moaning loudly enough so that another guy and his date wandered over and were watching us. My lover boy's cock started twitching in that wonderful way that says I was going to get what I wanted really soon so I took it out of my mouth and rubbed the head with one hand while I stroked the shaft with the other and all of a sudden he cried out and shot a big ribbon of cum right at my face. He shot a couple more which mixed with the glitter on my chest and Sharon grabbed his cock and sucked the rest of it out of him til he was pushing her head away. The couple that was watching were rubbing each other and the guy is going "Oh shit Oh shit" over and over. I stood up and Sharon and I got away back to the party. I left the cum on my chest mixed with the glitter for the rest of the night. I know people could smell it. Made me hot.

There were a couple more incidents that night. I'll tell you about them another time.

Xxx

M

Marlene
Marlene
501 Followers