A Night at the Rock Show

Story Info
Wife surprises hubby after disappearing at show.
1.4k words
3.21
105.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sadie66
Sadie66
3 Followers

We were at a rock show recently and Heddy and I were having the usual good time. She was wearing a micro black vinyl skirt with a black vinyl top. She had on a pair of boots with six inch platform soles. These are some of my favorite boots because they make her just the right height. All she has to do is bend over! Anyway our evening had been filled with lots of teasing and playing around. For example, during our wait for dinner I would stand just in front of her facing away and slide my hand up her skirt. She was really into and having her pussy rubbed and started to get wet. She can never take it for too long and has to pull away before EVERYONE in the building hears her scream. Sometimes though she will pull away too much and someone will realize what we were doing. It's those knowing glances that make it even more fun!

Once we got to the venue we continued our fun. Of course it was much easier, seeing as it was pretty dark and crowded in the club. I always try to move to the side of her while we are watching the band. I guess I am just waiting for the time when some young guy makes his way behind her. He'll push in real close, she'll notice and I can see her grind her ass on his crotch. Someday this will happen and we will write about it then!

Anyway, during the show she said she needed to use the restroom and grab a drink. I told her that I wanted to stay and keep watching the band. I wasn't to worried about her because this was a club that we had been to a few times and there were a bunch of people that we knew there. She looked so damn hot that I couldn't help but notice most of the guys and some of the women checking her out as she made her way through the crowd. I wonder if any of them grabbed a quick feel.

The band was really good and I hadn't noticed how long she was gone, but apparently she was gone a long time. When she finally came back she was kind of flushed looking and seemed really anxious. She slid up to me and whispered in my ear that we needed to leave right now. I was none to thrilled about leaving the show halfway thru but she was really adamant so we made our way outside.

She led me to our truck unlocked the doors and climbed in the backseat. She motioned for me to get in with her. Up until this point I had no idea what she was doing. I didn't know if something bad had happened to her, if she was sick or any number of things that could have happened. Once she dove in the back seat I was pretty sure that even though it was about 85 degrees outside, it was about to hit 180 degrees inside!

She told me that after she came out of the restroom she went to the bar to get a drink. While there, the guy standing next to her said hello and they started to talk. They were flirting with each other and she decided she couldn't take anymore so she told him she had had enough of the chit chat and told him to follow her. He was kind of hesitant. Mainly because he had a friend with him who was visiting from out of town and didn't want to leave him alone. She told him to bring his friend with him. On the way she made sure to get her hand stamped so that she was able to get back in the club.

While telling me all of this she had pulled my cock out and had started giving me a blowjob. In between muffled moans, she told me that once they were outside she asked her new friend where his car was. Lucky for them it was in the back part of the parking lot and there was very little light. When they got to his car it turned out that he was driving a small two seat sports car. She decided that she wasn't going to let this stop her and led the two guys to the back of the car. Once there she sank to her knees and started rubbing their cocks through their pants. Of course both were hard as rocks as they probably had been since they first started talking.

One by one she pulled their cocks out and gave each a little suck. She gives a world class blowjob and if she wants more than a little oral sex she has to be careful not to make a guy cum to quick. That was the case on this night. The guys were kind of nervous about having a strange girl sucking their cocks in a public parking lot so she stood up and told one of them to watch for people while she played with the other one and then they could switch. With that she turned around, bent over, pulled her skirt up, slid her panties down a bit and asked which one was going to fuck her first. The two guys scrambled to get at her and the friend from out of town made it first.

Once he got close enough, she grabbed his cock and rubbed it on her pussy lips. There was no need for any type of lube because she was so hot that she was dripping! She kept teasing him by just pushing his cock in an inch or so. He finally couldn't take it any longer and shoved it in to the hilt. It didn't take long until she had him cumming like he was going to have a heart attack! As soon as he was finished the other guy was right there to take his place. She had had an orgasm while the first guy fucked her and no sooner had she put the second guys cock in her, she was already cumming on it. This sent him over the edge and he came right after she did. Not one to waste time she arranged herself and made her way back inside the club to me.

So here we are in our truck and she has just told me all of these details. I was ready to explode! I had laid down on the seat and she had her pussy just above my cock. Her skirt was around her waist but she still had her panties on. I asked her what she did with all of the cum. She looked at me like a little kid that just got a brand new Green Monster Big Wheel! She held her pussy right over my cock and pulled her panties aside. She was rubbing my cock along her pussy lips. Boy was she soaked. She slid just the tip in and I couldn't believe how wet she was. She pulled the tip out and I found out why she was so wet. Both guys had cum in her pussy! Some of the cum was dripping out of her pussy. I couldn't take it any more so I grabbed her hips and shoved my cock in. I've never been a two strokes done kinda guy but a minute or two of fucking her cum filled pussy was more than I could take. She was so hot that she came for third time that night (all with different cocks fucking her.) That set me off and I gave her pussy its third load of the night!

Once we finished we rearranged ourselves and since we had only been gone a short time headed back into the club. I let her walk ahead of me a few feet and I could see a small streak of cum on the inside of her thigh that trailed down onto the top of her stocking. Just before we re-entered the club I asked her why she let the guys cum in her pussy as she usually likes it on her pussy or face. She smiled and said that she didn't want me to miss her being covered in cum, but didn't think that they would let her back in the club with cum all over her. I said that she could have wiped it off but she said she didn't have any napkins. Yet I know that she always carries a small pack of Kleenex in her purse just in case!

Sadie66
Sadie66
3 Followers