A Night at the Theater

Story Info
A night out leads to fun.
1.9k words
3.93
29k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He glanced at her across the crowded room, what a sight for sore eyes. His date had stood him up and he was feeling a little out of sorts. She looked good in that dark suit. She wasn’t stunning in any sense of the word, yet something about her eyes kept drawing him back. They seemed to say to him “come take a chance-I know what we both need.”

He lost her in the crowd that began to move towards the doors leading into the theater. Damn he’s thinking, all I did was glance at my ticket to see where I was to be seated. He slowly moves to his seat, glancing around in hopes of seeing her again. He finds his seat and sits down, hoping the play would take his mind off a missed opportunity.

There was movement to his right. He looks in that direction and sees her moving down his isle, he can’t believe it. She sits one seat over from him; the seat next to her is empty. The lights start dimming-he waits for someone to sit next to her. No one does. He glances toward her; even in the dim lights her eyes show her passion.

Throughout the 1st half of the play he exchanges looks with her, he can’t keep his eyes from paying more attention to her than what’s going on on stage. The lights come on. Intermission. He stands and turns towards her. “Hi, my name is Carl, would you like to get a cup of coffee?” he says.

I can tell she’s looking me over; I’m wearing my dark navy suit, I think I look pretty damn good tonight. “My names Jackie, and I’d love to” she quietly says and reaches out her hand. I take it in mine, can’t say that sparks flew, but I was definitely getting warm under the collar.

I put my hand on her back and lead her into the center isle. Her suit is dark blue also, but with very fine pink stripes. I hadn’t noticed that before. We head into the crowded foyer. “You know Carl, I actually haven’t been paying attention to the play tonight.” My eyes light up, “To be honest neither have I”. We both laugh.

“Would you like to leave and get a drink, or are you hungry?” “I know a little place around the corner that’s pretty nice.” Carl says. “I’d love that,” Jackie says looking at me with those challenging eyes. “Would you mind walking?” I say. “Not at all, it sounds relaxing,” she says.

We head out of the theater, turning left. The night is quiet and warm, just right for this. “It seems you were in the same boat as I was tonight, my date stood me up”, I say. “Well Carl, that’s a story for another day, and I’m enjoying the company I have.” I glance at her and can see she has a wicked little grin to go with the eyes. “I am too Jackie, I am too”, he says.

It’s not far to the restaurant, and we sit at a table outside. I’ve always liked the feel of a French café on a warm spring night. We order coffee and both get a small roll. My patience is wearing a little thin. I can’t help it, I want to know what’s behind those eyes, and not knowing what’s under that suit is about to get on my nerves. She crosses her legs and all I can do is stare at where they meet. What is going on with me, this doesn’t usually happen. I tear my eyes away from her legs, look up and meet her eyes across the table. There’s a fire in her eyes and I know she saw where I was looking; yet her grin shows it didn’t upset her.

“This is a nice café Carl, thank you for bringing me, I’ve never had French coffee before.” “Your welcome, there’s also a nice place on the roof to dance, would you care to join me?” I wait for her to say the words. In the background we could hear piano music softly playing. “Carl” she said “I’d love to but I don’t dance very well”. “Neither do I” I say, “we’ll learn together”. I stand up and take her hand, leading her inside.

We go through the front door, around to the side stairs and I lead her up two flights of steps, opening the door to the roof. You could still hear the music quietly playing below. I take Jackie into my arms; she places one hand on my shoulder and one on my waist under my jacket. The feel of her hands on me and her eyes looking into mine was making it hard to concentrate. “It’s been a long time Carl” she sighs. “Too long” I say.

We slowly move to the music, our bodies molding into one. She reaches out and places her hand on the back of my neck, slowly stroking it. I in turn pull her closer. “I think you dance just fine.” I say smiling. “I’d like to know how you taste, may I?” She looks up at me, a grin forming on her lips and says, “Take a chance Carl”. I don’t hesitate; I bend down, my lips taking hers slowly at first then harder, my hands pulling her body tighter into mine. She responds by pressing closer into me.

I break away if only to say, “I’d like to continue this dance-will you join me?” She doesn’t speak, only nods her head. I take her hand, leading her from the roof; we go down lone flight to the door at the next landing. Her eyes look into mine and her grin gets larger. I open the door and we step inside.

I hadn’t left a light on when I went out tonight, now only the glow from outside lit the room, but in it I could see the dare in her eyes. The music was just loud enough to keep the mood going. I took her in my arms again and moved slowly to the sound.

“Carl, may I?” she asks then slowly takes off my jacket, her hands running up my chest. I know she can feel my heart thumping wildly. I can’t help but stare into her eyes s she continues on undoing my tie, then starting on the buttons of my shirt. I stop moving to the music, my cock is hard as hell and she is totally clothed. God what this woman is doing to me.

She has all the buttons undone and leans down slowly running her tongue over my nipples. I groan, my hands reach out and pull her head closer to me, my hands running through her hair. “Yes Jackie-please-I need………….” I can’t get the words out; she reaches out and places a finger over my lips. “I know what you need Carl”.

She takes my hand and walks me to the bedroom. She turns on the light by the bed, the soft glow from it making her eyes all that I can focus on. “Sit Carl”, she demands. I don’t hesitate to do as she asks; I want this moment to continue. She comes to me, gliding in between my legs. She slowly unbuttons her blouse revealing a sheer pink bra. She drops the top to the floor.

“May I?” I ask as my hands reach to release her bra. She shakes her head in agreement. My hands are shaking as I undo the clasp and slide the bra slowly off her shoulders leaning in to gently suckle her breast. Her hands reach out pulling me closer to her, then pushing me away, pushing me till I lay flat on the bed. All I can do is wait.

Our eyes meet. She slowly undoes my belt, unzipping my slacks, my cock straining against my boxers. She slips off my shoes, sliding boxers and slacks down my legs. I wiggle a little to help. My hands not touching, waiting for her next move. It’s not long in coming.

She bends over, gently taking my cock in her mouth, one hand reaching under to lift my balls, the other slowly running up my body to tweak at my nipples. “Oh god” I cry out. My hands reach to feel her. She slowly licks and sucks on my hard cock, I fumble to get her skirt unzipped. She releases my cock from her mouth and backs off of me.

I can’t believe it, I look at her with anguish but she’s looking at me with fire in her eyes as she slowly starts stripping for me. I reach out to help, she shakes her head no. Naked, she approaches me again. She joins me on the bed, straddling my thighs, reaches for my hands and holds them over my head so I can’t touch.

The only thing I can move is my cock. It’s moving up and down wanting her. She rises up and slowly places her wet pussy over my cock. My hands strain against hers to be released. But she won’t let go. She fully engulfs my cock, oh god how it feels to be inside her. “Jackie-please I need to touch you”. She grins that wicked grin, raises her ass up and impales herself yet again on my cock, again and again she does this.

She finally relents, releasing my hands. I immediately put them on the cheeks of her ass, helping her to rise above me, then to lower herself onto my hard cock. “Oh Carl, I need you to fuck me, harder, harder” she screams. I raise myself off the bed, stroking over and over into her waiting cunt. My hands pull her into me, knowing we are as deep as can be.

“Yes, yes that’s it” I hear her say. I can barely speak; my hands hold her ass, my cock straining to drive deeper. The only sounds, our breathing and the sound of my body slapping against hers. “Carl, Carl I’m going to cum baby, oh oh…uh ……………… she tightens, I feel her body release and I can’t take it anymore, my cock strains once, twice “Oh Jackie” and I explode myself.

Our two bodies quiver together, she collapses onto me. I reach around her with both arms and pull her close, my cock throbbing within her. Our breathing relaxes; our hearts take a more normal beat. She raises her head off my chest, staring into my eyes, a grin forming. “Damn Carl, that was exactly what I needed”. “Thank you Jackie, I feel the same” I whisper into her ear.

“Carl-I need to go now, I’m sure its about time I locked up the theater”, she sighs. “I understand Jackie, I need to go close up myself, and I think the crowd is gone”. We get dressed, slowly making our way downstairs.

The patrons are gone, the bartender stops only long enough to say “boss I locked up, gonna leave now, night Jackie”. Jackie just smiles and nods. I walk Chris to the door, “See you tomorrow” I say.

Jackie is right behind him, and as she steps out into the night she says “Carl, the play starts at 8 tomorrow, I’m thinking Italian” and with a devilish grin on her face she turns and walks into the night.