A Night At The Theatre

Story Info
Couple has sex in theatre
4.1k words
4.31
34.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Night at the Theatre

"Ok, I'll pick you up tomorrow evening. I'm looking forward to it. I love you honey. Mmmwaaahh," I hung up the phone.

Pamela had invited me to the theatre. Her father had good connections to the theatre directors and managed to get free tickets, which he had kindly offered to us.

Pamela was a wonderful lady and we had been a couple for about twelve months now. We enjoyed each other's company, she was hot as hell and I felt comfortable being with her.

The next evening, I wore my blue suit and a short white shirt. It was a hot summer day, but had been raining all day. Sometimes the showers had been short bursts of heavy rain.

I drove to her house to pick her up. As usual we were both punctual, Pam was ready. She was wearing a long blue coat, which was fastened as it was raining again and was a nice contrast to her yellow umbrella.

I welcomed her with a hug and a passionate kiss, then she sat down in the passenger side of the car. I made sure she was in, safely and closed the door before running round to the driver's side. I started the car and drove to the theatre. The windscreen wipes whirled and cleared my view of the road ahead as we chatted.

"We have some of the best tickets today." She was smiling, her voice seemed to be excited and I felt she was in a really good mood. My mind drifted away.

Her mood and excited chatter reminded me of another occasion, not so long back. My sweet Sunday girl. I smiled at the memory. We had a quickie during a wedding party.

Of course I had felt her emotions that day, but thought it was because of the wedding. You know, girls are crazy when another girl is getting married. Seems to be a social disease. Later that day I found out, she had naughtily planned to have sex while the other guests were celebrating.

After a dance, she had pulled me into a little room beside the hall. I only just had time to close the door! She immediately put her legs around me, kissed me wildly and very greedily. Then she went down to her knees, released my cock and gave a great blowjob. I was in heaven.

Then she stood up, turned around, face to the wall, hiked up her dress and told me to fuck her.

I didn't need asking twice. I was horny as hell. I wasn't able to think about the wedding, the people behind this wall nor what they are going to ask when we came back out. I just wanted her and I took her.

I pushed her panties aside and thrust my hard cock deep and fast inside her willing body.

A scream escaped her lips and I felt her pussy was already leaking her excitement.

This girl was so hot and naughty and I thanked God for the day we met. We just needed a few thrusts in this naughty and frantic moment and we came together!

Afterwards, we danced and laughed, had fun with the wedding party and acted, as if nothing had happened. When the party was over we went home and made love again and again. I never will forget that wedding!

"Are you dreaming?" Her voice suddenly cut into my thoughts, bringing me back to the present.

We almost had a young road accident. "Honey, I want to go to the theatre, not to hospital." She scolded affectionately.

"Well, I know quite a few nasty things we can do in hospital," I grinned.

We both laughed at the sexual innuendo. Soon, we had reached the theatre.

She took off her coat and gave it the cloak attendant to put it in the coat rack.

I look at her, "phewww"

She looked stunning! She was wearing a very short dress, black in colour with golden stripes and just small lace patterns. She had on killer high-heels in matching colours.

It fitted her perfectly and was an amazing "cover" for her beautiful body.

I remembered when she had bought it. We were shopping, looking for a short dress for a party. We found a nice little boutique where we had never been before.

We described our idea for the design she wanted, and the sales lady looked at her and said "I have the perfect one for you, it's a club wear dress. I am sure your gentleman friend," she was looking at me, "will be enthusiastic!"

We both smiled. "Show the dress and leave us alone for a while," I grinned in a devilish way.

"Haha, no I'm sorry, I can't do that." She laughed.

Back in the present, we still had some time before the show. We drank a glass of Champaign in the lobby and chatted pleasantly about our day. My eyes kept wandering over her fine figure in that dress.

"Shall we go to our seats now?" She asked and I agreed. We went up to the 3rd floor until we reached the door to the balcony.

"It wasn't sold until yesterday, so my father managed it get it." Pamela whispered. I smiled. At that moment, I thanked fate that she had such a lucky father.

I closed the door behind us and covertly looked again at her figure in that dress. She was gorgeous, this time I admired her slender back and her well-formed rounded bottom. The high-heels made her long legs very, very, sexy. Not surprisingly, I felt a stirring in my loins!

I looked around our little balcony. We had a perfect view of the stage and now, as all the lights were on, we could see the other balconies.

Pamela leaned on the balustrade, her face to me. She was bent back a bit and smiling. Her nipples were shining through the fabric, leaving little impressions on it. Obviously she wasn't wearing a bra!

"Oh God, try to distract" I told myself but too late, Pamela caught me starring at her delicious bosom and her eyes moved down my own figure taking note of the bulge beginning to grow in my trousers. The tell-tale sign of my wicked thoughts!

Sex is always great between us and though we have known each other for about one year now, it is still getting better and better. Sometimes we have planned to go out for dinner, but aren't able to leave the house, a lustful moment intervenes and makes us too late! We meet like two starved wild animals and just want to devour each other.

The thought reminds me of our last sex encounter and my mind drifts away, again.

I had picked her up as arranged, for a concert. She opened the door and let me in, telling me, she needs few minutes to dress herself. This day, she had had to work longer than usual and was late. She had just left the shower and was dressed in a towel.

As we kissed, I put my arms around her but very soon my hand moved under her towel, squeezing her buttocks.

"Naughty boy" she moaned, "We don't have time you know"

"No we don't have time" I replied while my hand moved along her cheeks to her pussy! My middle finger felt her freshly shaved pussy. I entered her and felt she was already wet!

I fingered her while we kissed, turning it more urgent as my tongue invaded her mouth. Her towel fell down and she pressed her naked body against me. My cock was hard by now and wanted nothing more than to sink in to her!

"We, shouldn't, do, it, now," She gasped and I agreed, but opened my zipper, released my hard cock, lifted her, pushed her against the wall and shoved it inside fast!

"Don't. Stop" She moaned and arched her back, put her legs around me and suddenly almost screamed, "Fuck me honey!"

My inner beast took control and I fucked her brains out, just a few seconds later we both exploded with a big scream and roar. I felt her juices running out, wetting my cock, my body and balls, while my cum flooded in to her hot pussy.

"Look," her voice brought me back to the present, back to the here and now.

"People are so small, looking like ants as they're looking for their seats."

I stepped closer, stood straight behind her, and also looked down. At least I tried to. I didn't see that much really. I felt her back and bottom, her hair tickled my face. I breathed in her scent. It was a wonderful perfume she was wearing. Sweet, flowery and erotic. My senses were blurred immediately.

She moved a bit. But as she did, her bottom was rubbing my bulge. It was clearly noticeable! She must notice it, but acted as if she doesn't.

I think she doesn't want to notice it. Yes, we have had sex in public before, but that was at the wedding party and we could disappear in a little room behind the hall. We were hidden. We could hear the music and noises of the party but they couldn't actually see us.

Here it was different. We were able to see other people on the balconies. They were able to see us!

Suddenly the lights are subdued. "Let's sit down" she said,

"Yes," I agreed, but I don't move back.

Far from it, I pressed my body into her, embraced her and whispered "You're making me very horny honey," while licking and nuzzling her earlobe, I go on "and I'm not interested in the play anymore, but I am interested in you." I softly moaned into her ear. My left hand fondled her left thigh.

I felt she was getting goose pimples, though she replied "What? I haven't done anything!"

"No? You're not wearing this dress to make me horny. You're not posing in front of me to make me hot and you are not excited babe?" My right hand moved up to her breasts, feeling her hard nipples.

I moved backwards and, pulled her with me until we sat down, with her on my lap.

My left hand quickly moved from her thigh to her panties. They felt moist and without a break, two of my fingers moved along the fabric. I felt her lips and then her clitoris. Simultaneously, my right hand covered her tits and I kneaded them.

She turned her head to me, her eyes half-closed. I could see the fire burning inside of her. She gasped, her lips pouting sexily. She opened them wider and I bought my lips to her mouth, kissing her. An electric spark was released as our tongues met.

I rubbed stronger and in the same way, increasing the pressure, our kiss was getting wilder.

Pamela spread her legs as far as possible in our seat and my finger slipped inside her panties to her intimate lips. God, she was as wet as a heavy rain and her nipples were harder than rocks. My girl was a volcano, ready to erupt at any minute and so was I.

"Get up," I told her. She does and so do I. Then I sat her down again while I knelt in front of her.

As I looked at her, I saw a darker wet spot in her panties. I move my face closer. I smell her pure lust. I breathe in deep to fill my lungs with her scent and to be surrounded by her aroma.

I kissed her wet panties first, then sucked on them. I heard her moaning my name. She felt me pushing her panties aside again.

"Mmm what a wonderful view." I thought.

Her pussy shone in her wet desire. Her lips are swollen and I used my fingers to open her wide. I felt her loving cave calling to me. This was heaven.

Just one second later, she felt one of her intimate lips sucked and nibbled. Then the other lip was massaged between my thumb and finger. She moaned softly, each one louder than the last. She moved, restless in the chair, gyrating her hips and her clitoris was swollen and engorged with her need of me.

After a while I stopped and licked along her lips until I reached that little hot button. I kissed her intimately, savouring her tasty arousal. Then I licked around her sex, exploring her folds. The tip of my tongue touched her, lapping her up and then returned to her clitoris. At the same time, I pushed my index finger in to her pussy. A little scream escaped her mouth.

I don't know if other people could see us, but I knew for sure they must have heard the mews and moans!

We were too far gone to care. She didn't want to stop. I didn't either. She pushed her body against my face and I noticed she was kneading her tits, full of passion, lost in the naughty yet erotic moment. It was captivating as I watched and tasted her.

My tongue circled around her clitoris. My finger moved back and forth and we are both lost in the moment.

We didn't care about the other guests and even less about the play on the stage below. We had our own special play!

I moved from her clit and licked straight to her entrance, pulled out my finger and started to fuck her with my tongue now. My tongue danced inside of her, turning and circling it. I felt her hand on my head and pressed in closer to her.

I sensed she was close now to her fulfillment. Her body was tensing, she was moaning louder, and the air was pressed out of her lungs in excited gasps.

I wouldn't stop until she released her orgasm, demanding she cum, right here, right now in public on the balcony, to eat her sexy little honey pot, to devour her, while I go on and on, relentless in my campaign.

I rubbed some of her juices around her special little rosette.

"Oh my God, honey, soon" I heard her huskily voice. It spurred me on to work her more.

And it's all too much for her, she writhed more. I now pushed my finger inside her tight, sweet bottom and my tongue reached in to her pussy, as deep as I could possibly go. Her body was a temple, a place that I could worship.

She started her release, cumming, moaning and gasping all at once. Her body shook and shuddered and her hands pressed my face so hard against her, that it felt as though she wanted to push me all inside of her.

As she calmed down, I gentle kissed her pussy, her mons and thighs. Carefully I licked every drop dripping out of her wonderful channel.

She pulled me up and we kissed long and deeply, while I stroked and fondled her wonderful breasts.

Suddenly we heard big applauds. Surprised we looked around, just to notice the play was on a break. We looked at each other and laughed, with some relief. No, the audience didn't clap their hands because of us, though I'm sure a few might have.

"I need a drink." Pamela said.

"I just had my favourite one" I replied laughing.

"Mmm yes you did. But I haven't got mine" She winked and we left the balcony to walk to the bar. A few minutes later, the break was over and we were ready to return to our seats.

I got the feeling, some of the audience were watching us and that we might be the reason for some of their conversation and gossip in the break too. (You know this feeling, when you think someone is looking at you and then they quickly turn their heads as you look in their direction and quietly whisper to their companion)

"Don't wait, go to the balcony, I quickly have to go to toilet." Pamela spoke with her sweet singing voice.

"No problem." I replied and went. While I'm sat on my seat, I smiled and thought about what had happened earlier. Within a second my cock was rock hard again and I grabbed my crotch. I couldn't resist touching myself.

And then I started, frightened as I felt a hand on my chest. I didn't notice Pamela had come back.

She grinned like a devilish nymph, "Can't you wait, my horny man?" She looked like a strict teacher, but her voice was the complete opposite, full of soft, sensual promise.

"I just wanted to be prepared for when you came back," I smiled.

"That's good. I haven't had enough either honey. I want more. I want you." She cooed.

"And you will get me honey. Me, my hard cock and my load." I vowed.

"That's I wanted to hear - just wait a second!" She moved to the balustrade and looked down. She naughtily pulled up her dress a bit.

"Ooh, she wasn't wearing her panties anymore and I have a perfect view of her ass and pussy!" I thought in glee.

Slowly she spread her buttocks, then rubbed her pussy and as she turned around, she was licking her own finger!

My cock was hammering and wanted to come out!

It wanted to come out, to dive into this hot woman's body. I opened my zipper and button. She moved, step by step and slowly walked to me.

As she closed the distance, she bent down to kiss me. Our tongues snaked and teased, and then I felt her fingernails fondle my shaft. I moaned in her mouth.

She used this moment to sit down on me and I feel the delights of her hot wet cavity as she impaled her exquisite body on mine.

"Aaahh" is all I could say as she started to squeeze my cock with her pussy.

"Fuck me baby," I told her and she did.

She started to ride, enthusiastically, like a jokey vying for first place.

My hands kneaded and squeezed a fistful of her fleshy buttocks.

Our eyes met in lusty desire, looking deeply at each other.

"You're so hot honey and I would even fuck you on stage now." I gasped and had to be careful not to scream the words from deep within.

"You are so hot honey," She moaned, "And you could fuck me wherever you want!"

We greedily kissed, our tongues fought playfully and snaked sexily.

She sucked my lower lip, almost biting it hard. Her hard nipples were peaked on my chest and I couldn't resist the urge to bend in and gently bite them.

"Yes, yes, yes" she shouted, her hands were on my head again as I sucked her tit into my mouth. Oh god, I could devour her now completely!

"HONEY...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS," her voice seemed to be so far and so close in my frenzied state.

I was so far gone, lost in that moment, that I almost missed the change in her responses. She was cumming again! She released her orgasmic juices around my cock and scratching at my back with her nails.

We stayed in this position, just hugging and fucking at a slower pace, our bodies pinned together. We moved slowly, almost not at all, enjoying our coupling whilst she recovered her breath. It helped me, as I was close to cumming too.

After she calmed down, we increased our speed and I kneaded her buttocks. Soon I was close again and she felt my building orgasm.

Quickly she got up and pressed this little place at the end of my shaft, to stop me from cumming.

"Wait" she grinned, "not yet! I haven't had my favourite drink."

She went down on her knees and while her eyes were locked with mine, she was wanking my cock. Then she just held it, while I felt her tongue licking at my balls.

I moaned louder as I felt her sucking them and a few seconds later her tongue was licking my shaft until she reached the head. She gave my cock a nice, sexy kiss, and then it disappeared deeply in to her mouth.

"Oh Pam" Putting my hand on her head, pushing it down while I lifted my hips and fucked her mouth. Deeper and deeper she was taking it all. She began to suck stronger and stronger and I felt my semen tighten in my balls. I would cum soon.

My heart was beating faster, the mood around increased my feelings, the dimmed lights, the actors on stage and the audience around.

There were noises the whole time and I felt some people were watching us.

They must see us -- perhaps not very good, but they must see her head coming up and down, must see me, gasping and moaning. I can't be silent now. I'm much too horny and not knowing whether we are noticed, is so hot and turning me on. I never thought I would like this -- but I do. And Pam seemed to like it too!

She was blowing my cock, like a dream, so passionately, almost greedily. She started to rub her clitoris.

"Cum honey, cum in my mouth. I want it," she moaned. I wanted it too, badly. I couldn't stop it now, even if I wanted.

"Yes honey, now. Now, I'm CUMMINGGGGGGGGG," I tried to be silent, but I'm not that kind of man. When I'm horny, then I'm deadly horny. I have to show my emotions. And now, I do not simply cum. I explode!

Pam sucked my cock and rubbed her clitoris and her other hand massaged my balls. It seemed she wanted to get all the fluids out of my body. My wonderful, gorgeous, horny girl!

"Aaaaahhh, I'm cumming!" I shouted and I felt my spunk rocket and hit her throat. My pelvis shuddered strongly, I pressed her head to my cock, pouring into her mouth.

Pam sucked and swallowed, I felt she wanted it all, but the copious amount of fluid leaked out of the corners of her mouth, along my rigid boner, seeping down to my balls.

I looked at her, smiling, feeling great and sated. She was looking to me, her eyes filled with pleasure too, also smiling on my creamy cock.

I reached down with my index finger and wiped some cream off her chin and lips. I offered her my finger and with pleasure she sucked and cleaned it, licking my seed like delicious ice cream.

12