A Night For Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see Liz was getting close to an orgasm. She was giving those funny little gasps she gives when she's getting close. She wasn't pushing back on him as she normally does when she's fucking. I think because he had her body covered with his, now sucking furiously on both breasts, and the fact she was impaled on his cock, she couldn't move if she wanted too.

Liz suddenly wrapped her arms around Jay's head, as he kept sucking on her breast. She opened her mouth, her eyes wide, almost in astonishment, as an extremely loud moan escaped lips. Her orgasm spasmed and her body visibly shook as the power of the orgasm was released. Her moans gave way to incoherent mutterings and yells as she thrashed around on the bed underneath him.

Now her hips were moving frantically under him, thrusting upwards to meat his every push, as though she was trying to get him to break into her womb. Her mutterings were now sobs as her orgasm went on, and on, and on.

She couldn't keep still. Her body now a lather of sweat, still she kept thrashing around underneath him, pushing her hips upwards to meat his every inward invading stroke.

I watched Jay's buttock muscles tighten and could see he was about to come. He pushed into her one more time, almost viciously, and released a torrent of spunk into her waiting cavity.

Liz screamed as his huge cock swelled to the force of his orgasm and his sperm splattered the walls of her cunt. I could see the sperm washing back over his cock as he pushed in and out of her in his orgasmic strokes, come running down the crack of Liz's bum, further saturating the sheets.

Liz had let go of Jay's head, her arms outstretched beside her, her eyes were closed, her body not moving. You would have thought she was dead, except for the pulse you could see visibly in her neck and forehead.

Jay lay on top of her for a few minutes, now gently working his cock in and out of her, and then, as he softened, he slowly withdrew from her. When he had withdrawn fully, I could see her cunt still gaping open as though it was ready to take him again.

Liz still hadn't moved so I went to the bathroom, wet a towel, and gently sponged her perspiring body. She opened her eyes, blinked, and smiled at me.

"I love you," she whispered still smiling. "Thank you for letting me have that experience. I will never die wondering."

"I just hope you'll still want me after that monster. And will I be able to touch the sides of your pussy again?" I grinned.

"I've pushed babies out of there, you'll be safe," she smiled "and I'll always want you. How about now?"

"I don't think your pussy could stand it," I said still grinning.

"Let me go to the bathroom and I'll se if I can think of an alternative," she grinned back.

I helped her off the bed and she walked, slowly, and slightly bow legged, to the bathroom.

I looked across at Jay who was now sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Man, you are one lucky son of a bitch. She's fantastic. When can we do it again?" he asked.

"Without wanting to sound too selfish mate, probably never. I don't want to make her a slutty slave to your monster cock!"

He looked disappointed.

"Don't worry mate. I'll give you some names of friends of mine who'll gladly invite you, and that monster, to their parties. You'll have women throwing themselves at your feet, just to get a hold of it."

Just then, Liz walked back into the room. She'd obviously showered and her skin was glowing through her tan.

"Come on lover," she smiled at me "now it's your turn. Fuck me doggie style."

With that she bent over the arm chair near the bed and spread her legs, her arms supporting her on the chair. All I could see was her gorgeous butt and shaved pussy, which was still glistening with remnants of both of their juices.

I wasted no time and went to her, my aching cock, as hard as a rock, and entered her smoothly and easily. Standing between her spread legs I hammered away at her sopping wet cunt.

"Christ, you feel sooo good," I groaned "I can't believe how much your pussy has tightened up, after taking that monster."

"If you think that's tight, wait 'til you stick it in my bum," she moaned. "Come on, do it now. Let me feel that throbbing cock of yours up my arse."

I have fucked Liz anally before, but not often. I wasn't about to knock back this golden opportunity.

I withdrew my sperm covered cock and eased it against her sphincter. I was worried it mightn't have been lubricated enough. I needn't have worried, the head slipped in easily. She gave a little gasp but then pushed back onto me quite firmly and my cock slipped sweetly right into the depths of her arse.

Liz looked back over her shoulder at me smiling, "I put a bit of lube in there after my shower. I didn't want to miss out on you blowing in my arse. Now fuck me hard lover! Blow your load up my arse!"

I hardly needed any encouragement and proceeded to soundly fuck the living daylights out of her. My cock pounding in and out of her arse, her pushing back on me with every one of my forward strokes. Perspiration was dripping of me onto her back, running down her crack and mingling with our juices.

"Oh christ, I'm gonna come again!" she screamed and her body shuddered with another explosive orgasm.

Liz fell forward, collapsing over the arm of the chair. I moved with her, keeping her impaled on my cock. I leaned over her still form and, using her body as a support, grabbed a full breast in each hand, marvelling at the hardness of her nipples. I hung onto those tits and furiously fucked her anally. My own orgasm was getting very close and I felt that beautiful familiar feeling of an approaching orgasm, balls tightening and cock thickening.

Liz must have felt it too.

Her voice, muffled by her position on the chair, pleading, "Dump you load in my arse! Give it to me baby! I want to feel you come in me!"

That was enough to tip me over the edge and I let go a torrent of spunk, splattering the walls of her bowel.

"Oh god, I'm coming again," she sobbed and shuddered through another orgasm.

I kept stroking my cock in and out of her beautiful arse, until I began to soften, then slowly withdrew from her bum. I looked down at my sperm leaking out of her arse as she lay collapsed over the chair, her legs still spread wide apart.

Looking across at Jay, I was amazed to see he was fully erect again, stroking his monster and staring at my girls spread legs and exposed cunt.

He looked at me questionably.

"Honey?" I questioned, "Jays hard again. Do you want some more of the monster?"

Liz struggled to regain her feet, so I helped her upright, my sperm now trickling out of her arse and down the backs of her thighs. She looked across at Jay, and his huge cock, the lust returning to her eyes.

"I want you to fuck me again, Jay," she said, looking directly at him, "But if I do, I run the risk of becoming a slave to your cock. I don't want to take that risk and perhaps lose my lover. So as much as I would love to fuck you again, I think we'd better call it a night and, there won't be a repeat performance."

Liz then excused herself. "I need to go to the bathroom again and clean up," she smiled. She kissed me lightly on the lips and disappeared to the bathroom.

Jay, though obviously disappointed, took the rejection good naturedly, his cock now beginning to return to normal.

"As I said before Rob, you've got one hell of a woman there. You're certainly a lucky bastard. I might just get dressed and leave the two of you alone, to enjoy the rest of the evening."

He did just that, calling out goodbye to Liz, still in the bathroom.

She returned the call, thanking him, and then he was gone.

When Liz appeared from the bathroom she looked radiant, her skin glowing again, through her tan. Her eyes clear and bright.

"Did you get Jay's contact details?" she asked.

"No, I didn't. Did you want me to?"

She looked directly at me, looking straight into my eyes. "No," she said, "I meant what I said. I could get very used to that cock, but I love you. You're all I've ever wanted. I've waited years for you. The whole time I knew you, when you and Catherine were married, I never dreamed that one day we'd be together. I would not take the risk of losing you, just because of some pussy driven lust!"

I took her into my arms, kissed her gently. "Let's go to bed," and led her into the bedroom.

We snuggled up in the bed, and then she said "Oh no, my spots all wet. Yuck."

I just smiled, and turned out the light!

12