A Night For Romance

Story Info
First they fight, then makeup, then read it.
3.7k words
4.42
22.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers

The night was beautiful as only spring nights can be when winter loosens its harsh hold and the soft winds blown and flowers grow.

"Damn, I'm a poet and I didn't know it," laughed Sissy Littleton the Editor of the Littlestown News, as she sat at her computer trying to come up with a short story as filler for the Sunday Magazine. She had to be done by tomorrow and so far, the first sentence was the sum total of what she had written in the last three hours.

Try as she could every time she started to write, she remembered this morning and the fight with Darryl. They had been together for almost three years and seldom argued; this morning had been stupid and all her fault. She had asked him which she looked better in the sweater she was wearing, or the red blouse she was holding. He said neither one, wear the blue one.

He couldn't know that what she wanted no needed to hear was it didn't matter what she wore she was gorgeous in anything. Dumb huh? She nodded her head "I acted just like a dumb woman," she muttered.

She stood and walked over to the small mini fridge and took out her fourth bottle of diet coke in as many hours. "Well I'm on a sugar buzz that's for sure, I wonder if anyone has food stashed in their desk, I could sure use some. " She went on a hunt as she continued to talk to herself.

The machine had snacks but she didn't have any change and so it was mooching time. "They do it to me all the time so even if I am the damn editor and shouldn't retaliate, I deserve to take theirs, besides it's an emergency, I'm famished.

Slamming the last desk, after finding just a package of peanut butter crackers and some red licorice, she stomped her way back to the computer she was using just as she heard the whir of the ascending elevator.

She looked at her watch. "Who is the hell is visiting me at ten o'clock at night, and why didn't the security guard warm me since he left them come up."

She reached for the phone to check the man at the desk downstairs just as the elevator opened and Darryl stuck out his tousled blonde head and two hands holding one incredibly large pizza box.

"Safe to come out?" he called. She giggled, and I guess that was enough of an answer. That morning they had parted badly, she had thrown a cup of lukewarm coffee that soaked his clean white pressed shirt. He had thrown the sugar bowl at her and she had beaten a hasty retreat. They hadn't talked since then about the fight or anything and usually they talked six or more times a day.

Sissy took the pizza box out of his hands, inhaled the wondrous odor of cheese, sausage, and peppers her favorite, assailed her nose. They both said, "I'm sorry" at the same time and then Sissy with her hand already in the box said, "Let's table the rest until we eat, I'm starved. There is still coke in the fridge."

Darryl went back to the elevator and pulled out a six-pack of her favorite beer, he figured he needed all the help he could get although he still wasn't sure why they had fought this morning.

She grinned, "That's even better and swallowing her mouthful of pizza pulled his head down to her level and kissed him. He knew he was forgiven at least for the moment, nothing got in the way of Sissy and her food.

Sissy was tall for a woman nearly six feet to his six feet ten, and large boned but she walked with the grace of a ballerina and wore her weight in all the right places. She had a round beautiful ass, long gorgeous legs, classic facial features and long golden red hair that cascaded down her back to her ass if she wasn't wearing it up, large glorious sea green eyes topped all this and long dark lashes.

She was a man's wet dream walking. He hated when they fought because he knew if she ever left him for someone else he would have to kill himself or the other man. She could never belong to anyone but him ever.

It was almost an hour later, the beer was gone and so was the pizza. They had walked together over to her office and pulled the curtains, locked the door and snuggled together on the long old-fashioned leather sofa that occupied one whole wall of the tiny office. Often as not Sissy slept there when news demanded that she be available. Sometimes times as now it got used for other things.

Darryl carefully pulled her sweater over her head and then slowly, because he loved to watch as her breasts tumbled out of their confinement and into his hands he unhooked her bra. He was ready when it fell apart and lowering his head, he kissed all over and around her globes before he finally licked out and then sucked her nipples into his mouth and teased them to hard pinpoint perfection.

The soft moans he heard and felt as his head lay against her chest and the odor of arousal now in the air told him his darling was putty in his hands. He sat up part way and pulled her skirt up to her hips and her panties down to her ankles. He loved the fact she wore a garter belt for nights just such as this. Besides they made her look so damn sexy he could hardly wait to put his now throbbing cock deep inside her waiting pussy.

"I hate it when we fight, but you got to admit making up sure is fun," He said in a sexy growl.

She hit him, but just as she started to say, something smart she felt his cock push deep inside and "Oh damn" is what came out then "Fuck me honey" something Darryl was happy to do.

They were in love and making up and so the lovemaking was slow, sweet, and very pleasurable. Darryl had to kiss her twice when she screamed out so loud he was afraid they would hear her downstairs.

It was almost midnight before they dressed again. "Good thing your father is in Florida or we couldn't do this at the office," said Darryl. Sissy's father the former Editor who had retired after a heart attack had a bad habit of popping in when least expected.

Sissy blushed as she pulled her sweater over her body ignoring her bra and straightened up her skirt. "I had the most awful picture of Daddy opening the door just as I came with a scream and him grabbing Granddad's cane from the corner to wallop you over the head for ravishing his daughter."

That got them both to laughing and it was ten minutes more before she could put her shoes on and start shutting down the place for the night.

Darryl made as if he was twirling his moustache, like an old-fashioned villain. "Well, my little peach pit are you coming with me so I can finish ravishing you in comfort in our big soft comfortable bed?"

Sissy walked over to him stretched up to kiss him and grabbed his crotch. He groaned as she squeezed "I will make you cry mercy before the night is over you lecher"

He laughed and said, "I'm looking forward to it and pulled her into the elevator as he shut off the main lights.

The Guard wished them a pleasant "good night" as they left and then smiled as he went back to rewinding the tape from the security camera in the editor's office. "Good thing her daddy never was told about that one," he mused, "I sure would get bored. Damn it's good to be young and horny," and he hit the play button as his hand found his semi erect cock. "Oh well an old man has to make do with what's available."

They were home before the old man found his pleasure and in the shower getting ready for bed before Darryl finally asked if they could talk about the fight that morning.

"I missed you like crazy all day, and I don't ever want to be that miserable again. What did I do so I never repeat it?"

Sissy tried to explain but only another female would ever understand. They had been together a long time, Sissy was underneath her mouthy attitude afraid that someday, someone would take him away and it was killing her. She had been the one to say no commitment so she figured she couldn't change her mind now.

Darryl, who had always wanted to marry her, had settled for being with her under her terms. Lately however they fought over the dumbest things, he had explained it to his mother this morning, and he that he knew Sissy was unhappy he just didn't know how to fix it.

Darryl's mother had some good advice. She had also told him how to manage it. She told him to get the girl a ring, propose to her, and if she said yes take her away and marry her right away. He knew she wouldn't leave with the paper to be put out in 24 hours but then he had a whole week because he had taken his vacation effective Monday, he had also bought the rings that morning.

He smiled as he pulled her close to him and turned her so he could wash her back. He leaned forward and whispered into her ear.

"I love you Sissy, no woman in my life has ever made me as happy." He didn't know what to say or do but hold her when she started to bawl like a baby.

When he had finally kissed, her tears away he sat her down on the shower stall seat and got down on his knees. "Someday peach pit, you're going to be mine body, soul, and newspaper. I'm not sure when or how but I am sure it's going to happen.

Sissy smiled at him and looked up under her long lashes with her vivid green eyes, "Would you really still want to marry me being a shrew like I have been lately?"

He leaned over as he stood and kissed her breathless. "Yes I will marry you, anywhere, anytime, any way you want just so you're mine when it's over."

Sissy gulped and stood up and got down on her knees and took his hand. It was hard to concentrate because she was at crotch level and his cock was swelling at the idea he was in for his favorite activity.

"Stop that this minute" she grumbled as she slapped him playfully. "Later I'll give you a treat now use your big brain and listen."

I want to marry you now and have your children. I want to grow old with you. I was wrong I don't want to be without you ever."

He was the one with tears in his eyes as he kissed her told her to wait a minute and grabbing a towel left the shower.

He returned with the ring box and opening it, smiled. "Sissy be my wife, be my life. I want to go away Monday after the paper is finished for this week to Las Vegas and return a married man."

She looked at the ring now residing on her finger and managed to nod her head yes. He whooped and picking her up wet carried her into the bedroom and gently placed her on their bed. Whereupon he spread her legs wide and pushed in deep and hard. "Mine" and then lowered his head and kissed and gently bit each nipple "mine" and then finally as he began to move slowly in and out of her wet and pulsing pussy he kissed her. "Mine" he growled.

She looked up and smiled into his eyes, "yours for always." That was the end of the conversation as other pleasurable things took over and they did as lovers always did and used their hands, and mouths and bodies to tell each other of their love.

Slowly and with gentleness, they traveled to the skies as fireworks replaced caress, and pleasure surfeited their bodies as they met and walked with the gods of love.

It was almost an hour later before they woke up from the nap of exhaustion that had overtaken them after their climax. Darryl was still snugly pushed tight in her pussy, as they had ended up spooned together when the last shivers of pleasure were done.

Sissy was moving slightly, rocking back and forth on his semi hard cock hoping to keep it in place until he stiffened and once again, they made love.

He pushed her hair up from the nape of her very available neck as he sought out her breasts, to cup and fondle with his hands. He bit her gently and kissed up her neck to her ear where he worried it with small love nips. Sissy was a sucker for love bits and he felt her contracting against his cock as he moved her responses up a notch or two in this game called passion.

He felt the liquid warmth of her response as he reached her nipples and pulled, twisted and tugged them into hard points of pleasure. When he felt it was time he rolled with her and pulled her up on her hands and knees. He felt himself push deeper inside and her automatic shiver of pleasure. Now his hands traveled down and sought out her hard throbbing clit and he tweaked, pulled and teased it by rubbing the liquid available around and around it, until she screamed in passion and shook under his hands.

He meant, truly he did to make her come again before he took his pleasure but her response was so hard and so complete she caught him unaware and he flooded her channel with his come. Once again, they collapsed together on their bed. He managed to kiss her once and say, "There is no woman like you anywhere."

Sometime in the dark of the night, he woke up and crawled out of bed to make several crucial phone calls before rejoining his future wife in their bed.

The sun woke him up the next morning before their alarm, and he opened his eyes to the unfamiliar pressure of someone or something on his chest. He found it was his future bride straddling his chest looking first at him and then at the diamond on her finger.

"I didn't dream it, did I?" she asked as she saw his eyes open. "I did promise to marry you tomorrow."

"Yep," He grinned, "so you get dressed and go put that baby you call a paper to bed and I will pack."

"She looked a little white and said, "but Darryl, I need clothes, and I have to find a substitute editor, and I have to,"

He kissed her quiet. "Your father will watch the paper; I called him last night and told him you were finally making an honest man out of me. The clothes we can buy there. There are no more buts or whereas, or why fore's. It is a done deal woman."

Sissy got up and headed for the shower. He followed her. "I will pick you up at 4p.m. so your last day of freedom is here. By eight tonight you will be my wife." He didn't tell her that her parents, her sister and his mother and brother, were coming as well. Better some surprises on your wedding day."

It is true that Las Vegas never sleeps and his mother and his credit card had managed all the reservations he was sure, after his phone call had woke her up. He grinned, "I can be one sneaky son of a bitch" and he laughed aloud."

Sissy heard him and asked what was so funny. He told her he was laughing at himself for taking so long to make her marry him.

"You know Sissy, you never put your diaphragm in last night, and you could already be the mother of my baby"

He heard a gasp from the bathroom. He went in to find her sitting on the toilet stroking her belly and smiling. "I could be couldn't I?" He nodded. "Is that a good thing?"

She smiled as she cried. "Yes, oh yes Darryl very good."

Sissy was the last one to arrive at the newspaper and surprised to find her dad there already and most of the work on the paper done. The women had managed on very short notice to get cake and ice cream and even to buy a few things for the Bride to be to take to Las Vegas with her after all she had to have something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue didn't she. They also promised her a big party when they returned.

Darryl picked her up right on time, her Dad and the rest were to leave on the next flight so hurried her on her way. Darryl had packed two small suitcases mostly with toothbrushes, underwear and one change of clothes. He had also stopped at the bank and emptied out his savings account. He had called and arranged for a wedding dress size twelve for the bride and some special flowers and champagne for the room.

It would be a wedding to remember. Sissy was a nervous wreck on the plane and when Darryl explained to the attendant, they were going to Vegas to get married she gave them complimentary champagne and coupons for several free services in the town itself. "The airline loves it when our passengers get married in town. Make sure you tell the women on your return flight so you can get upgraded to first class and get some more perks."

They happily agreed and with the champagne and a very short night behind them slept until the plane touched down at the airport.

Caesars Palace picked them up with a limo and served them, snacks and wine in the car on the way to the hotel. They were placed in the honeymoon suite, which was twice as big as their apartment, and it already had flowers, a fruit basket and wine plus the wedding bouquet Darryl had ordered. The bellman smiled at her and showed her the small bedroom, "Miss I placed your things in the small room for privacy. You will find your wedding dress and veil in the closet as per your future husband's instructions. The hairdresser will be here in ½ an hour and the nail technician is waiting in the hallway. Mr. Tedesco, if you will come with me I will take you to the men's shop to be fitted for your tuxedo.

Darryl kissed her at the door and smiled. "I will see you at eight tonight my love, someone will come and fetch you when the minister arrives.

Sissy followed the nail technician into the small bedroom, where there was already a beautician, who gave her a facial and then started on her hair. It was heaven to be so pampered and scary when she realized that soon she would be a married woman.

Time flew by after the two women left and she had just pulled the dress over her head and wondered how she would ever hook it up when a soft knock announced someone's arrival. She opened the suite door to find her mother, mother-in-law to be and her sister standing there grinning. "We came to help you Sissy."

They all hugged and kissed and cried and then remade their faces and made her the most beautiful bride in the world. She was barely ready when her father walked in the door.

"Are you ready to finally make that man an honest man and us some grandchildren?' asked her Dad?

Both women shushed him but all he did was laugh and then he handed her an envelope. "This is your wedding present. She opened it to find that he had given her controlling stock in Littleton newspapers. "I am now officially retired and the business is yours."

She giggled as she kissed him and carefully wiped away the tears "Does that mean you won't help out in a pinch like now when I want some time with my husband?"

He shook his head no, "always glad to help just don't want to be bookkeeper, employer, janitor etc any more about time you were since you have been bossing the place and people around for years."

On that, note the man in charge of arrangements showed up to escort them to the room where her husband and her future were waiting.

He motioned for the music to start and the door opened and her father and her walked to meet the handsome polished man who turned out to be her fiancé and in moments her husband.

The ceremony was short, sweet and wonderful. It was in the way of Las Vegas videotaped for prosperity as well as photographed. She didn't realize until the next morning how important that was as everything went so quickly the party was such a blast and everyone was so drunk that most of what happened fled her mind as it occurred.

The family returned home the next morning. Darryl and Sissy stayed in Las Vegas two nights and then went to a small mountain resort in upstate Nevada where they rode horses and ate under the stars and made love every night in every possible way, that man had ever invented. It was a honeymoon to remember forever. Darryl had told her he hoped she would return home pregnant and the last day of their stay at the ranch she went to the gift shop and bought a pregnancy kit because she was two days overdue for her period and she was never late. It looked like the answer was his wish would come true because the two pink lines said she was having a baby.

She smiled as she threw the kit away. She would keep that one a surprise until they were home. A girl had to have some mystery in her life.

maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers