A Night Full Of Delight

Story Info
A wonderful experience with a man once hated.
869 words
2.67
7.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a broken relationship that I was about to end and a man I had formerly worked with messaged me. I waited until I realized my relationship was truly done and ended all ties, not long after I got another message... He asked if I hated him, because he told my ex he swore he saw me with another man which did not happen. My reply was no.

After some messages back and forth and a few calls I decided to hang out with him once I got off work. We carried on small conversation about my past relations and his and I could feel my attraction to him growing stronger even though he was not sitting on my bed with me. Finally I told him he could sit by me because I wouldn't bite, unless he wanted me to.

He had not made any rude remark or gesture, he had indeed been a gentleman, and I could not take it no longer. I had to have him, I was so wet because he was different than the others. I knew he wanted me, I could see it in his eyes so he finally moved to my bed and sat with me and we continued our conversation until I could not take it any longer.

I kept inching my way towards him, I took my time to rub his back, finally when I got the chance I took his hand in mine and kissed him softly, afterwards whispering I wanted him... Thinking I want to feel his lips against my body. I want to feel his hard cock inside my wet pussy. I want to see how long he can deal with me. And I got every single wish.

Our kisses got hot and heavy as I pulled him onto me rubbing his back, barely letting my nails touch his back until I realized he liked it. Not long after we were both exposed to each other for the first time. I kissed my way down his neck to his shoulder down his chest until I got to his hard waiting cock. I grabbed the bottom of his shaft and licked up each side until all sides were wet from my tongue. Then I slowly let the head slip into my mouth where I did a quick flip of my tongue in turn making him moan. I was enjoying the pleasure I was bringing him.

I closed my eyes again and started to go up and down slowly flicking my tongue against the tip every time I had came up. I felt him grab my hair and started to go faster and turned my body to the side where he could finally touch me as he pleased. He reached and grabbed my side and moved his hands down and grabbed my ass. After that I was done with foreplay. I kissed back up him and kissed him with more force running my fingers through his hair moving back around to mount him.

I reached around and grabbed his cock and massaged my pussy with his cock even though I was already as wet as I could be and he rubbed his hands up massaging my breast circling my nipple with his finger then he leaned up and grabbed one of my breast and kissed around my nipple then sucked lightly flicking his tongue against it. I slowly slid down and before I knew it he grabbed my hips and pulled me down filling me with every inch of his manhood. I loved that he took control, I loved that after he was all the way in me he moved his hands down and rubbed around and on my clit. it drove me insane. Then he held my hips up where only the head of his cock was in then he took his hips and starting pushing his cock in and out slowly, getting faster and faster with each thrust. My legs where weak from the pleasure, I knew I had cummed multiple times, so he grabbed me and pulled me to his body as he turned and I landed on my back.

I reached around and held onto his lower back, I was rubbing and scratching his lower back when I wasn't frozen from pleasure. Finally I was so weak I didn't believe I could go anymore. I looked at him while catching my breath and asked him what position would get him to cum for me. He had said that doggy style would so I flipped over for him.

He started out slow but I leaned up and pulled him to me and said go as hard and fast as you want baby and before I even could put my hands back on the bed that was exactly what he did. I leaned down forward to hold the bed and allow him deeper inside me and before I knew it he was cumming and I orgasmed so hard I squirted. We realized we came together the first time we did anything ever and we just collapsed. He squeezed his arms around me and held me tight. I knew it was the beginning of a new relationship.