A Night In

Story Info
Amanda and Nat get dirty while their boyfriends are out.
1.3k words
3.83
54.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dthrnd
dthrnd
56 Followers

Amanda and Nat are stuck in their apartment alone tonight watching the Sex and the City movie and eating ice cream. Their respective boyfriends, Oliver and Matt, are out with their friends Tom and Godfrey and Lee and Stoker and Phil and a bunch of other coworkers, probably at a strip club and being idiots and generally partaking in drunken douchebaggery. Thus, here these two girls are, having their girl time and watching their chick flicks and eating their ice cream.

Amanda is sort of thinking. One of the characters in the film is having a similar problem to her, and, well, she wants to ask Nat for advice. Amanda puts her ice cream down on the table.

"Nat, can I talk to you about something?" Amanda asks hesitantly.

"Of course," Nat says. She places her ice cream next to Amanda's. "What's eating you?"

"Well, that's the problem," Amanda murmurs. "It's Oliver. He's... eating me out really, really badly."

Nat actually laughs. "Y'know, for some reason he always looked to me like he's good with his tongue."

"He's not," Amanda declares, shaking her head. "He's horrible. Oh my god."

"Why's he so bad?" Nat asks, simply out of curiosity.

"I don't think the man knows where my clit is," Amanda says flatly. "I need a drink."

Nat laughs, getting up. "I know where Matt keeps the good wine," she teases, smirking.

"Just bring the bottle," Amanda groans. Nat nods, walking into the kitchen in her heels. Amanda sort of notices Nat looks pretty hot tonight for staying in. She's wearing a pretty tight dress, about knee-length and low-cut. Amanda feels underdressed in her jeans and one of Oliver's band t-shirts.

Nat returns with a freshly-opened bottle of wine. Amanda takes it from her grasp, immediately chugging the entire neck of the bottle. "Fuck," she coughs, when she finally pops off. She passes the bottle back. "The fuck is that?"

"No idea, but it gets Matt drunk and horny," Nat laughs, taking a swig.

"Last thing I need to be is horny," Amanda mumbles. "I'll have to spend a little time with my battery-powered boyfriend."

"Nice," Nat replies, passing the bottle. "I'll be sure to get you a pack of batteries for your birthday, then."

"I need to get laid by someone who isn't shit in bed," Amanda sighs, chugging. She's already starting to feel the booze hit her. "Shit," she breathes.

"I'm not shit in bed," Nat remarks, smirking. Amanda laughs, the alcohol starting to thin her blood.

"Oh yeah?" Amanda asks.

"Yeah," Nat purrs, leaning closer. "And I've heard I eat out better than the average boy."

"Mmm," Amanda sighs. "I could use that."

"Perhaps I could teach Oliver a bit," Nat giggles.

"Maybe you should teach me a bit to teach Oliver," Amanda says, smirking.

Nat presses her lips to Amanda's, pulling her mouth into this heated kiss. Nat's hands slide up Amanda's sides under her shirt, pushing it up. Amanda kisses back sloppily, lapping at Nat's lips. Nat nearly rips Amanda's shirt off over her head, moaning softly when she sees Amanda's not wearing a bra.

"Bet Oliver loves that," Nat remarks, squeezing Amanda's tits.

"I'd like it more if you weren't wearing a bra," Amanda replies, quite honestly. "You have gorgeous tits."

"Well thanks," Nat laughs, "and don't worry, I'm not."

Amanda purrs, eyes flicking down, then back up. "I think you should take your dress off," Amanda whispers, smirking.

"Do you?" Nat asks, giggling. She slides off the couch, turning away from Amanda. "Then you'll need to unzip it."

Amanda drags the zipper down Nat's back, pulling the sides apart. Nat pulls the front down, then drops the dress. No panties either. Amanda's hands cover her ass, squeezing. Nat sort of curves her back and her ass presses into Amanda's palms. Amanda turns her around, admiring her body. She can see Nat smiling down at her as she stares. "Shit," she breathes. Nat grabs Amanda's hands, standing her up.

"Nat," Amanda breathes, as she's pushing her jeans down, "you'll tell Oliver where my clit is, right?"

Nat giggles, stripping Amanda of her panties. "I believe it's right here," she remarks, admiring Amanda's pussy. "I bet it's pretty."

"Have a look," Amanda purrs, sitting back on the edge of the couch. She spreads her legs and Nat just sort of stares.

"It is," Nat says, placing her hands on the inside of Amanda's thighs. She rubs them softly, pushing them as far apart as they'll go. Nat lowers her face, pressing a kiss at the very top of her slit. Amanda brushes Nat's hair back for a better view, and Nat starts sort of pushing her tongue around, licking and biting, getting used to Amanda's twat. Nat draws her head back. "It tastes good too," she says, palming her. Amanda purrs as Nat lowers her face to her cunt and starts licking her clit.

"Oh, fuck," she gasps, fingers sliding through Nat's hair. Nat licks, lapping greedily at Amanda's clit. Amanda just groans, sinking into the couch as Nat's mouth covers her clit and sucks. God, Nat knows what she's doing. Oliver never even touched her clit, just dove tongue-first into her cunt. One of Nat's hands teases over her thigh, close to her twat, and one finger traces to her cunt. Amanda whines, and Nat looks up at her.

"Do you want me to put a finger in you?" Nat asks, smirking.

"Yes," Amanda whimpers.

"Yes what?"

"Please, Nat," Amanda groans, "fucking finger me." Nat smiles in approval, sinking her finger in all the way down to her knuckle. Amanda moans, squeezing her. Nat curls her finger, finding Amanda's g-spot. "Oh, fucking hell."

"Bet Oliver's never touched there," Nat giggles, pushing another finger in and using both to rub. Amanda moans louder, head snapping back. "I think you're gonna cum now." Amanda nods, eyes desperate, and Nat nods, latching to her clit again. Amanda grinds up at Nat's face, unable to last too long. Amanda groans and clenches tight around Nat's fingers, cumming into her mouth.

"Mm," Nat purrs, licking her lips. She gently slips her fingers out, crawls back up to Amanda, and offers her a taste. "Go on," she whispers.

Amanda's still catching her breath, but she grabs Nat by the wrist and starts licking herself clean off her fingers, sucking on each digit, and Nat actually lets out this little whimper because Amanda looks hot.

"What do you want me to do?" she asks between licks.

"Finger me?" Nat asks. Amanda nods, one hand sliding down to Nat's cunt and she presses two fingers into her hard clit. Amanda smiles when Nat gasps. "Yeah, like that."

Amanda licks Nat's clavicle, slowly circling Nat's clit with her fingertips. Nat sits up a bit straighter as Amanda kisses down to her tit and latches to one of her nipples, free hand squeezing the other, and Nat whimpers.

"Amanda," she whispers, and Amanda speeds her fingers and her tongue, flicking hard against her tit. Amanda pushes her fingers into Nat, thumbing her clit, and Nat groans, riding Amanda's hand. Amanda just moves harder, faster, bites down on her nipple, and Nat gasps. "Fuck," she hisses, already feeling close.

"You feel so wet," Amanda breathes, rubbing her spot. Nat grinds into her hand.

"Make me cum," she pants, and Amanda does. Nat rides her orgasm out on Amanda's fingers, eyes locked on Amanda's the whole time. When she's done, Amanda pulls her fingers out and tastes Nat's cum.

"It's sweet," she murmurs. Nat licks too.

"I taste good," Nat giggles. Amanda pecks her lips lightly, smiling.

"Won't the boys be excited to find out what we've been up to," Amanda laughs. Nat smirks.

"I say we surprise them with a show," Nat mumbles. She pushes Amanda down against the couch, laying on top of her.

"Oh, what if we got them to fuck?" Amanda breathes, smiling eagerly.

"Maybe," Nat sighs. "For now I'm tired. We'll let them find us naked on the couch together."

They fall asleep like that. The ice cream had melted long ago.

dthrnd
dthrnd
56 Followers