A Night In A Dungeon

Story Info
He needed a bride.
3.8k words
4.31
12.5k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was trapped in a basement chained like an animal. She didn't know where she was or why she was brought to this desolate place. She was taken at night, knocked out by chloroform and brought here, to where ever here WAS. She felt chilly, she noticed she didn't have any clothes on. She wondered if she was abused. She felt fine but that doesn't guarantee that anything DIDN'T happen.

There were beams of sunlight coming through a crack in a darkened window. At least she knew it was morning. but where and what day it was, was still a mystery. She calmed her thoughts. She knew struggling with the chains wouldn't help. They were too strong. She wasn't into any kind of bondage, S&M thing. Kinky was never her forte, actually sex wasn't either. She never had a date or even had a cup of coffee with anyone, so why would someone want to kidnap her take off her clothes and chain her to a dingy dungeon?

"If I ever needed a knight in shining armour, NOW would be a good time!" she said to herself.

As the light filled the room, she looked around. Trying to get her bearings on where she was and if she could escape. She saw the basic of things, a chair, a table, a toilet, and a mirror. She saw the door and was watching it as to some sign of movement or where she was. At least the chains gave her movement around where she was, to sit at the table and eat, if she was given food. and to use the toilet when she needed it. But, right now, she was hungry and thirsty. She wondered who wanted to take her and who would do this to her. She decided to keep calm and not get excited, her emotions would have to be in check when she was there. for however long it was to be.

She noticed a small bed in the corner, At least she had somewhere to sleep and not on the floor. She heard footsteps outside the door. She didn't have a chance to be embarrassed about being naked, She had no choice really. The door opened and man came in with a tray of food and coffee. he put it down on the table. He turned toward her and pointed at the food.

"Who are you? Why am I here? Did you bring me here?" She asked sternly. He just kept pointing to the food on the table. "Can you hear anything I say? Are you Deaf, or just mute?" She asked more concerned than angry. He kept looking in her eyes and didn't let them wander down to her large breasts.

She looked into his eyes as well. She saw that he knew nothing of what happened to her and he was just trying to help her have something to eat. They understood each other without him saying a word to her, He didn't have to. She saw it all in his eyes.

"Can you tell me where I am? Why I was brought here?" She asked calmly. He had a distraught look to his face. And turned away. "Okay I'm sorry. I wont get you in to trouble, I promise." She said, he turned back to her and smiled. She smiled back. "Thank you for the food. I am hungry." she said. He smiled again and left.

She went over to the table and sat down on the chair and tasted it, cautiously at first. She liked the way it tasted and ate, and drank the coffee. She felt energized. Ready to do battle with what ever and whomever brought her here.

"Okay, I Have had it!" She said loudly. "I know that you are watching me, you wouldn't have brought me somewhere where you couldn't. I just want to know who you are and why I was brought here. Where ever here is!" She looked around to try to find a hidden camera or even one that wasn't so hidden. "ANSWER ME!" she screamed even louder. "If you are waiting for me to break down and cry, you have another thing coming!"

Meanwhile, in another part of the mansion, the mute man and his master are watching the scene unfold on a closed circuit t.v. The master was rubbing his chin with his hand, and smiling slightly.

"She is fantastic, I have chose her well. Her fire is a match for my own. She will make a wonderful bride." The master said softly.

The mute man looked at his master, sorrow filling his eyes. The first woman he has seen and has ever fallen in love with. Sure there were others that came to the house, but they never stayed for as long as the master had intended or had they? He began to think of the women who had stayed, some for a few months, the longest a year. It seemed the master grew tired of them and sent them away. But where, he didn't know. All he knew is that they were gone and never seen again.

The mute man decided this one would be different. He wanted her to not have the same fate as the others. He would take her away from all of this, to whatever fate that was in store for her, He knew he would be a better husband to her than his master, who just used women and threw them away. He had to make plans. He needed to keep it to himself. She saw in him what no other woman had dared. and he thought she knew it too.

"It is time! I will reveal myself to her and tell her why she is here." He said in a flurry. He gathered his cloak and went to the dungeon.

The mute man followed him a few paces behind. When they got to the door, the mute man unlocked it and they went in. She was sitting on the bed. She got up and faced the master while the mute man took off the dishes.

"So. You are the one who forced me here against my will. Just WHO the hell do you think you are anyway?" She said angrily.

"Jeanne, Please, all will be explained." He said. The mute man smiled at her name.

"How do you know my name and why was I brought here?" She asked.

"I am Count Frances Snowdon, I have been watching you from afar. I want to make you a bride." He started.

"I do not marry anyone who uses kidnapping and imprisonment to get a bride. Sorry, that is not the way I do things. I like to go out with whomever I want to see how it goes. I like to get to know someone before I commit to something as sacred and special as marriage." She said defiantly.

"And how many dates have you been on recently?" He asked curiously.

"None. but that doesn't matter, it is still my choice to choose whomever I want to marry and I Don't think you are my type. I don't go for arranged marriages or anything like that." she said and paused. "And if you think I am desperate to get a man by any means, you have another thing coming!"

"I do so like your fire and spunk. It was worth it to bring you here, It was well worth it." He said.

"And that is another thing. WHERE am I? I remember reading where there was a town in England called Snowdon. But to bring me from America to England would be ludacris to say the least." She said.

"Yes you are in England. We are in England, the county of Dorset. A beautiful place which I am sure you will enjoy for the rest of your life." He said.

"You just don't get it do you? Forcing me to be here is not going to make me like it more. And especially with me being chained up. Oh the countryside is so beautiful from my cell. it's not like I am ever going to be outside. And my clothes? I don't have any and I doubt if you kept them." She said getting more annoyed at each passing minute.

"Yes your clothes are still here. Being cleaned and freshened, And we will go out and buy you some more." He said.

"You have no idea what I like. and how can you buy me clothes when you don't know my size? I am very hard to buy for." she said.

"My dear, of course you will be with us. I wouldn't dream of buying you anything you didn't want or need." He said.

She looked over to the mute man. he was still looking down and trying not to pay any attention to what was being said.

"What is his name?" She asked curiously. "It would be awkward to say 'hey you' to get his attention." she said.

"His name is Bob. He has been my faithful servant for a little over 10 years now. He has always been quiet. I have never heard him speak." He said.

"Sometimes talking is more than words, I can see in his eyes he is very intelligent and he cares about my safety." She said.

"Is that so? Well I will speak to him about that later." He said.

"I don't want to get him in to trouble. I see something in him that I Have never seen with anyone else before." She said.

"No he wont be in trouble. I promise you that." He said.

"Good" She said calmly. She held up her hands "When will these come off? Or will they?" She asked curiously.

"Yes they will... in due time." He said. "Come Bob, We have things to do." He said, Bob took the plates and things from the table and turned to her She smiled and winked. and he followed behind the master again. He locked the door behind him. She sat down and started to think.

Later in the day, she is still naked, it is a bit past lunch and she was getting hungry again. and definitely more thirsty, than before. She wondered what time it was and what day it was. Being knocked out has its disadvantages.

Bob came back in with her food, drink, and clothes. He put the food on the table and the clothes by her bed. He averted her large breasts for a time but could help taking a peak at them. He unchained her from the bonds. He looked at her so lovingly.

"Thank you." She said, "I was wondering when I was going to get my clothes back." He turned his back so she could dress in private. She finished in a matter of moments. "You didn't have to turn around you know. I think seeing me naked is torture enough." She said with a laugh. He turned around and looked at her lovingly.

"This is a first. I never wanted anyone to see me naked before. but in this case I didn't have any choice." She said and looked back at him. "No one has ever looked at me the way you do. I see things in your eyes that I never thought I would see in anyone's eyes for me." She said. He looked at her concerned. "Well what I mean is, I was never skinny or popular or anything like that. I was shy and reserved. No guys ever wanted to go out with me, even though I wanted to so badly. I thought Guys only wanted the skinny supermodel type who would do what they would tell them to do. I wasn't like that at all and I guess they saw that and stayed as far away from me as possible."

He looked at her with deep concern and love. "But with you it is so different. it seems you like me as I am, and no one has ever wanted that from me. I thought I had to change the way I look and essentially who I was to get a guy and I didn't want to be someone I'm not. I cant be. I can only be me and if they don't like it, well they can jump off the tower bridge or something!" She said they both smiled.

"You have a wonderful smile. Any woman would be proud to have you." She said. Now he had the shocked look on his face. He waived his hands in front of her and shook his head no. "You've never had a girlfriend? That is so sad. I can tell, just by looking in your eyes, that you are a kind and sensitive person. Maybe like me, never had the chance to show it to anyone. No one wanted to get to know the real you because of what they thought was a defect." She said.

He looked at her knowingly and nodded his head. "I understand what you are going through, I think I've been through hell and back and bear the scars to prove it. Not physical scars, emotional ones. The ones no one can see but hurt more than any other kind of physical pain imaginable." She said and he tried to reach out to touch her face, but stopped. "Don't be afraid. I don't mind being touched. I've wanted it for so long." She said, He stopped again. "I am not going to marry him if that is what you are worried about. I do not want to marry anyone without knowing what they are like, and to bring me here without my knowledge or consent does not gain any points with me."

She reached out and touched his face. He closed his eyes and let out a small moan. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" She asked curiously, He shook his head no. "Good. I didn't think I was touching so hard. I know it is awkward not being able to tell people how you feel. but I think we communicate rather well." She said and winked. He smiled. "You are a very handsome man, too bad people didn't take the time to get to know you. You would've been a very popular man and had many girlfriends."

He waived his hand as if to say 'You're kidding'. "With those eyes, Any woman would melt at the sight of you. You are so expressive with them. I can tell what you are saying without you even saying a word. Isn't that true?" She asked curiously. He nodded his head. "From the first moment of eye contact, we bonded. I don't know how, but we did. I have never had this feeling before."

He drew closer to her, their eyes met and their lips drew closer. The Count came in and interrupted them.

"Hello. Am I disturbing anything?" He said with a slight smile. Trying to contain his laughter. they stopped what they were doing when they heard his voice.

"Actually yes you were. But I suppose you were watching our every movement and listening in on what we were saying." She said.

"No. Actually I was looking for Bob. We have some shopping to do, remember? The shops don't stay open all night, But have your dinner and we will leave as soon as you're ready. Come Bob we need to make preparations." The Count said and they both left.

About a half hour later they were in a woman's shop. Looking for some nice clothes for Jeanne to wear while she was in England. She picked out a couple of nice blouses, pants, Panties and bras and Bob was over in the lingerie department looking at a Blue nightie and an almost sheer blue robe. He tried to picture Jeanne in them. He knew that they would be perfect for her, But put them back when he realized that she was going to marry the count. She came over to him and wondered what he was looking at.

"What do we have here?" She picked up the nightie and the robe. And placed them against her. "They are beautiful, But I rarely wear Nightgowns and the robe, Seems to fit but a bit sheer in a few strategic places." she said with a smile. "I think I would wear them if I really loved the man I was going to marry. Tell you what I will get them, but I would like to wear them for you, not the Count. I love his hospitality but like I said, I need to get to know the man I Marry and I Have been getting to know you more than him. I think it's only fair." She said with a smile. He smiled after her.

The Count was speaking to one of the saleswomen about Jeanne when she saw them looking at the nightie and the robe.

"I want them to get anything they want. No expense spared." The Count said,

"All right, Sir, Whatever you say, They are a cute couple. They look so good together, How long have they been together?" She asked curiously.

"A very short time. Only a few days but I knew they would hit it off when I first saw her on a trip to America last year. I knew she would be perfect for him and my instincts were right as usual." He answered.

"Good Sir, Would there be anything else?" She asked.

"No Just let them look around some more and I will pay for their things when they are finished." He said,

"Yes sir" She said, They finished picking out her clothes and came over to the register. "did you find everything to your satisfaction?" She asked them.

"Yes, Everything is beautiful here, I definitely could spend a day here shopping. And I don't go shopping all that much." Jeanne said and the Cashier smiled. She rung up the items and the Count gave her his credit card, it was immediately approved and she put all the clothes in a large bag with a handle.

"Thank you and have a nice evening." The cashier said and they walked out of the store.

"Now where are we going? Back to the castle? And back to my dungeon?" Jeanne asked curiously.

"Yes. Back to the castle But I need to tell you why you are here and it seems you fit in perfectly here. I am very proud of what we have accomplished today." He said. Bob and Jeanne looked at each other in bewilderment.

"I Have no clue on what you are talking about." She said "And I don't think Bob does either."

"All will be explained when we get back home." He said and they left in the car and drove back to the castle. They went in and sat down on the chairs in the front room.

"All right. We are here, what is the big news we need to know? And why am I here?" She asked curiously.

"My dear I must start from the beginning. I am sickly. I don't have very much longer to live, My cancer has spread to far and it is inoperable. I Have one Heir to leave my fortune and name to." He says. and points to Bob. "He is my Heir." Jeanne and Bob looked shocked.

"And you never told him? you made him out to be a servant for all these years? How could you?" She said with anger in her voice.

"My dear, there is more to the story May I finish?" He said. She nodded sheepishly. "I am from Romania. A gypsy put a curse on my family and said that my only male heir would never speak until he has found his one true love. I have been searching the globe to find him the proper mate. When I saw you, and the fire in your eyes, I knew you were of the old country. You had something in you which as you said to him, that no one had ever wanted to see. I knew you would look past whatever affliction he had and love him for who he was, I tried to bring different women in but once they found out that the couldn't speak, they never wanted to see him again and they left."

"I couldn't tell him of what was going on. I suppose I wanted to protect him too much and that made it a bit worse. Keeping him away from people. He wasn't used to being around a lot of people He has been outside but he chose to be inside and hide from the world. Which is why I had to try to find the right woman for him. He would never have done it himself before I died and before I had told him and you the truth." He said

"Why was I brought here naked? What happened to me that I had to be naked for 2 days? or how ever long I was unconscious." She asked. "And why was I chained?"

"You were unconscious for technically a day. with the flight and the time difference. You were naked because as I said your clothes needed washing and we didn't have anything else to give you to cover. You were chained because I didn't want you to escape. Could you honestly want to stay if I had told you that you were a bride for my mute son?" He asked.

"And as I told you, I want to get to know someone before I marry them, It doesn't matter to me what kind of affliction they have. I look inside not on the outside. I would've asked about him and tried to communicate with him.And I think we have been doing a pretty good job of it so far." She said and looked at Bob. He smiled.

"Yes, As I said I knew you were perfect for him, You have an old world feeling about you. I cant explain it but I knew you would be good for him." He said.

"Did the gypsy say how the curse would be broken? I know he feels something for me. I can see it in his eyes. Is there a specific way for the spell to be broken?" She asked.

"She did mention something about Loves first kiss. I had to stop you before until I could tell you the whole story. Do you still want to kiss him?" He asked.

She looked at him lovingly. "Yes, Yes I do." She said, They looked at each other for a moment and drew closer and kissed lovingly. She smiled after they finished.

"I Love you" Bob said. She looked at him lovingly

"I Love you too." She said. they held each other close.

"My work is done, I can die in peace." The count said. Jeanne and Bob continued kissing and holding each other

THE END