A Night in Miami

Story Info
Internet leads to Andi's first bi experience.
1.2k words
3.76
35.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You didn't know what possessed you to travel to Miami, especially to meet someone you only know through the Internet, but here you were getting off the plane. He said he would have on a Hawaiian shirt and flowers and you noticed him right away. Roses, nice touch. Al was 5'9" about 160-lbs. Light brown hair, sunbleached, you could see he spent some time outside. And as you got closer, pretty blue/grey eyes. As you got closer feeling very awkward, he gave you a big hug and the Miami kiss kiss on both cheeks. "Let's get a quick bite on the way to your hotel." As you gathered your luggage and headed out to his nondescript Acura. You sped off to a nice little Cuban restaurant not far from the airport. Miami was a bit much to take in and Al kept you interested with small talk and chitchat. Finally after dinner you headed to the Soffitel not far from the Airport. "I got a room for you here for the first night or two." and he helped to get all you things upstairs and settled. "Well I've got to get a few things arranged and will be back in about an hour and we can go clubbing, dressy casual" and off he went. We at least he didn't try to jump you, you thought, but you kind of wish he had done,,,, something.

A little over an hour later he returned and was nicely dressed, Armani Exchange casual. "Let's go the car awaits" and he whisks you to a limo. "Now we can get good and drunk and not have to worry about how to get home." Ok this is getting better. As he opens the door you see another woman in the limo, blond, blue eyes about 5'2" slender but not skinny, a swimmer's body, wearing a simple black dress, straps. As she moves over to make room, you can't help but notice her stocking tops, and possibly nothing else. "This is Rachel, I hope you don't mind, but it's easier to get in the clubs as a small group than a couple." Rachel looks positively bubbly, not a trait you much admire. As we drive to the beach Rachel is talking animatedly, fidgeting back and forth changing seats, and by this time it's obvious, she has no underwear on, And equally obviously no pubic hair.

As the limo pulls up to the club, we step out and past the line and enter quickly, once inside we are led to a small table set away from the dance floor. A round of drinks is brought and quickly downed. Almost magically they are replaced. The music is quite eclectic, Dance, salsa, merenge and there are quite a number of very attractive people here. Rachel is quite adamant about dancing, but he doesn't much want to lose our table and suggests you join her. Well Rachel puts quite a bit of effort into her dancing and pretty soon you lose yourself to the music. But you can't help but notice Rachel is getting very touchy, feely, holding you rubbing next to you. The heat, the music, the drinks and you're finding this very exotic and quite erotic. As you close you eyes to dance, you feel lips on yours and quickly open your eyes to see Rachel kissing you. You pull back and Rach says, "it's ok, it's Miami" and kisses you again. Whether it this place or what you don't dislike it and soon the two of you are very close and Rach is getting her leg between yours and rubbing up your thigh. Now you've never done anything like this but find it very hot and start to respond to her just as the music breaks for a DJ change.

Al suddenly appears and you wonder how long he has been watching. "Let's go this next DJ is no good, I know another place. You two go wait in the limo and I'll settle up here." Rachel says something, too quick to hear, grabs your hand and starts to lead you through the crowd. Almost to the door she stops, turns and kisses you, putting her tongue in your mouth and you're not sure but, in the crowd and all, think she ran her hand up you dress. She quickly breaks off and once again you're on the move, out of the club and to the limo. The driver is no where to be seen but Rach wastes no time in getting in and dragging you behind her. Before you're even all the way in the limo Rach is pulling you on top of her and kissing you. A quick glance shows her straps down and her lovely little tits exposed. You try to gain your composure but Rach is all over you and soon has on hand in your top and one making its way up your thigh. The strange part, at least as far as you are concerned is, this is really hot!

Rach kisses behind your neck and as she nibbles you ear says "you're so sexy I want to eat you all up," pulling your top down, only briefly fiddling with your bra, she starts to make her way down to your breasts. A quick look and you see that Rach's dress is little more than a wide belt now and aside from stockings has nothing on underneath. As she slowly starts to circle your tits with her tongue her hand has already found its way under your dress and is massaging your pussy through your panties. You've given up any pretense of stopping now and are all into the sensations flowing over you.

As Rach gets her hand under your panties and into your wet pussy she takes your hand and puts it to hers. The feeling is overwhelming for both of you and Rach is soon humping your hand as she probes your pussy, gliding over your clit, into your hole and circling your lips, smoothly, rhythmically just as you start to lose your self to this wonderful feeling she breaks off and before you fully open your eyes has her tongue between your lips. The feeling sends you into quick little spasms, you notice only inches away is Rach's hot wet hairless little pussy and as Rach so expertly eats you out pushes closer and closer to you. "Please Andi, please, it's ok, kiss me there" As lovely as you feel you can't say no and don't want her to stop now as you're almost at climax. You gently touch her, parting her lips and rubbing her swollen pussy. Now its close so very close for you "mmmm pppllleeaaseee kiss me" Rach moans and just as your tongue touches her she squeeze your head and you can feel the spasms of orgasm. This is so hot for you, you to start to come and the two of you are kissing licking and rubbing on each other. Just as you start you come down from this incredible experience, the door opens and Al steps in.

"Well I see you two are getting on well, I saw it all from the drivers seat. He won't be back for quite a while sooooo" as he starts to unbuckle my pants...