A Night In Rio

Story Info
Threesome develops after a night out.
1.2k words
3.79
71.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danielblue
danielblue
852 Followers

I was sitting on a beach in Rio, just people watching, when this stunning couple came out of the sea. They were dripping wet and laughing and looked so incredibly sexy.

Both were toasted a warm brown by the sun. She had naturally highlighted hair, the gold offsetting the colour of her skin and her green eyes. He had thick, dark brown hair that formed itself into large curls. Both had beautifully white teeth and looked the picture of health and vitality. Little drops of water were trapped in the thick hair on his chest and belly. Her swimsuit was a mere scrap of cloth that showed off her long, long legs and shapely butt, not to mention her full melons. I couldn't tear my eyes away from them, which spoke volumes, given how much gorgeous flesh was on display on the beach.

They stopped only a few feet from me and began kissing. It was just the most erotic thing to watch. As they kissed they became a little excited and he pulled her towards him and ground his hips against her. When they broke free I saw that he had an erection. His cock was extremely thick but fortunately it was fairly short so it did not break free from the confines of his small swimsuit. I had to turn over in the sand when I saw that. It was too much for me.

In the afternoon I went back to my room. I paged through some sex adverts hoping to find a little company for the evening. Trouble is, how could anyone match up to that sexy pair. Suddenly their picture leapt up at me. I couldn't believe my luck; it was the same couple I had seen on the beach earlier that day.

'Let Antonio and Maria entertain you.' it said.

I reached for the phone with trembling fingers. A desirable couple like them were bound to be fully booked I told myself, but I had to try.

The phone rang and I got to speak to Antonio. I could hardly get my words out I was so excited. And what he had to tell me was good news. They had a cancellation that evening. A businessman who had booked them for that evening had to fly back to New York so, yes, they were free to meet me.

I punched the air as I put down the phone. I could not believe how lucky I had been. I decided that I had to try and stop thinking about them because it just made me hot, and when I was feeling sexed up I couldn't keep my hand off my cock. It would hardly make for a good date if I was all wanked out. So that afternoon I got myself booked on a short tour of the city to pass the time.

The appointed hour arrived and I opened the door. My breath caught in my chest as I took in the beauty of my companions. She was wearing a little black dress and some simple gold jewellery. She had her hair all done up in braids and looked as sexy as fuck. Here wore white linen pants and a pastel shirt and looked even more suave than I remembered him. I had expected them to walk into my room, we get down to a good fuck, and that would be it. But they had other ideas. And the first thing that had to change was my clothes.

They made me change out of the shorts and T shirt that I was wearing. When I was suitably attired they called a taxi and we left my hotel. First stop was a restaurant where we had an incredibly good seafood meal and fine wine. Both spoke perfect English and were good conversationalists. I was impressed. They were definitely at the upper end of the escort market. After the meal they took me to a dance club.

I was starting to really relax and forget about the sex. Antonio and Maria were warm and funny and I really came to appreciate their companionship. But now in the club, as I watched Maria dance, my fire was rekindled. She was a real sexy mover and the men just about fell over her feet to dance with her. But the show stopper was when she danced with Antonio. He was practically fucking her on the floor. My cock ached inside my pants, desperate to have its way with both of them.

At last the moment came and we left the club. Back in my room Antonio handed me a glass of iced water. I needed it while I watched their next move. They put on a special show for me, dancing to soft music on the radio. And all the time their eyes were on me, making me feel like I was the most important person in the world. Then Antonio slowly pulled down the top of Maria's dress. His big, firm tits came in to view. Her nipples were large and surprisingly pink in contrast to her sun tanned skin.

He gently teased them between thumb and forefinger. Soon they were thrusting out like bayonets. He cupped her right tit in his hand and started sucking on her nipple before moving to her other tit. My cock demanded its freedom and I undid the zipper of my trousers and let if free. I teased the sensitive cock head as I watched the duo. Next Antonio slid Maria's dress all the way down to her ankles. I was shocked to see that she wasn't wearing any panties. Her butt was firm and shapely and the same golden brown colour as the rest of her body.

He kissed down her belly, into her belly button and then on to her thighs. She gasped as he brought his tongue onto her muff and started diving. I went and stood behind her and cupped her tits in my hand. I tweaked her nipples as my slick cock nudged her ass crack. She reached behind her and took hold of my cock. With one easy movement she guided it into her butthole. I couldn't believe how easily it went in. The heat and the tightness of her hole sent tremors of pleasure through my body. A short while later I felt Antonio's thick cock on the other side of the silky divide.

All the things I had thought about doing to this pair went out of my head. My cock took full control of my senses. And there was just one thing it wanted, and that was to cum. I started pumping into her, matching Antonio's wild bucking. She was a wreck, crying out things I couldn't understand. All I knew was that she was in the throes of ecstasy. A little spunk involuntarily shot out of my cock and lubricated my passage. I knew I was beyond the point of no return now. I could hear Antonio, and he too was close.

I increased the speed of my poking and Maria let out an orgasmic growl. Sweat dripped down my chest and back. My slippery cock felt like it was about to have a heart attack.

And then I saw stars. My cum blasted out of my cock in seven or eight strong spurts. Seconds later I heard Antonio groan once and then go silent. It was all over, for now.

danielblue
danielblue
852 Followers