A Night in the City Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum now my slave," was all I said just before she exploded into the biggest orgasm I can recall her having.

She recovered by the side of the tub. When she went to turn off the movie I asked her to leave it on. I was hoping that I might learn something as well.

She climbed into the tub with me and started cleaning me off. Her hands found my hard on and gently pulled at it. "Can I please put you in my mouth? I need to feel a real penis," she asked

I sat up on the side of the tub to give her better access to my dick. She dove at it and started sucking away. Genie had always been a good cocksucker. Not a great one. She could never learn how to deep throat but she was good at using her tongue.

One hand pumped my dick using her saliva as lubricant while the other felt up my balls that keep shaved. I probably do more grooming down there than she does. I got an idea and pushed her away.

She looked disappointed but I reminded myself that she was here for my pleasure not hers. "Go get my shaving kit. I want you to shave my balls," I ordered.

She looked surprised. This was a task that I have never involved her in before but today thought "hey, why should I do this myself?" She retrieved my razor and shaving cream and lathered up my sac. Realizing that the shaving cream was a lubricant, she massaged into my scrotum, the space between my anus and scrotum and then used it as lubricant as she pumped my dick. It felt awesome.

I sat back and enjoyed as she massaged every part of the underside of my body. She even let her fingers gently linger along my anus. This was a new sensation for me and one I hoped to revisit soon. I did not want to cum right away so I redirected her efforts to actual shaving.

"Be careful with the razor, it would not bode well for you if you draw blood from your master," I reminded her. She looked up at me in amusement. She did an excellent job of shaving around my balls. She gave me a nice tuft of hair over my penis. To be honest, her job was not all that hard since I had shaved myself only the day before but I gave her a small victory.

Once done with the shaving she lathered up my balls, penis and ass and continued where she left off. She gave me an excellent hand job since I was all lathered up. The fingers of her other hand moved between my balls and anus. I was in heaven.

"I want to put your dick in my mouth," she asked breaking my concentration. I agreed and she used a wash cloth the clean off the lather. By this time she was turned on again and greedily gobbled up my penis. She tried to deep throat me but this skill still eluded her. She took me as far as she could go without gagging then slowly let me out. All the while, she was massaging my balls and asshole. Eventually, I could hold out no longer and erupted into her mouth. Although she was usually not a great swallower, she had enough insight to realize that today would not be a good day to pull away at the last minute.

I was in heaven and took my time coming down to earth. Genie finished washing me off and then dried me with a towel. She put out clothes for me to wear and helped me dress before dressing herself.

"Would you like to choose what I wear this afternoon?" she asked. "Oh, and were would my master want to go anyway?"

"We are going to SoHo for some shopping. You need to buy some clothes that are more appropriate for your new role as my sex slave."

"As you wish..." she replied.

I looked through her clothes and found only conservative dresses. I choose a sundress that was loose fitting and reached only her mid-thigh. Not exactly slave attire but I would soon remedy that.

"Where do you keep your underwear?" I asked.

She opened a compartment in her suitcase for me. "Please hand me all of your panties. A slave is not entitled to wear panties. I will allow you to wear a bra only so that you will be more comfortable. Should you need discipline, I may choose to take your bra away from you."

She handed me her panties. Put on a bra and then her dress. She put on boots to complete the outfit. She looked amazing. Very sexy but not at all slave-like.

"Lift your skirt," I commanded.

She lifted her skirt showing her naked bush. I fingered her until she teetered on the verge of falling over.

"When will you fuck me?" she whispered.

"As my slave you need to earn the privilege of having me dick in your vagina. I will fuck you only then." I pulled away my fingers. "Now let's go."

With her face still flushed, together we walked out into the afternoon, Master and Slave.

As we left the hotel, Genie paused at the doorman expecting to get in a cab. "Sorry, hun. We're going to take the subway. It will be much faster."

She looked at me with a "you gotta be kidding look" but then took my arm as I led her down the block to the subway entrance.

We boarded the A train and saddled up to a pole. Genie was a little nervous about being on the subway having never lived in the city. She moved in close to me for protection from unknown assailants.

I was pretty sure she had temporarily forgotten that she was still my slave I wanted to exert my control in this very public place. I pulled her in for a kiss. Not a quickie but a deep kiss with a lot of tongue. She hesitated at first, looking around to see if we were being watched. I put my hand on her pantiless ass and pulled her in with enough force for her to realize that I was not going to tolerate anything less than her undivided attention. "Feel me up," I whispered in her ear. Again she hesitated but grabbed her ass firmly to remind her of my authority.

As nonchalantly as she could she rubbed her hand on the crotch of my jeans. She moved her body to hide her hands but anyone who looked would know what was going on.

The subway ride to the Spring Street station was quick and much cheaper than a cab. As we exited the station I pulled out my tablet and searched for a lingerie store nearby. Most of the mall lingerie stores were located in the area but I was looking for someplace more avant guarde. I found a store named Pleasure Underground a few blocks away and thought it looked promising.

Genie put her arm in mine and let me lead her the few blocks to the store. As we arrived at the front of the door she hesitated for a moment as she pondered what she had gotten herself into. However, after a reassuring touch to her hand she followed me into the store.

The store looked pretty similar to the typical mall lingerie store that carries merchandise appropriate for the campus slut and the 14 year old high school girl. Racks of lingerie were topped with mannequins in various stages of undress. There were 3 young sales attendants all dressed in a beige dress coat uniform that were buttoned from the neck to their knees. Two of them stood behind a counter with a glass showcase that contained all kinds of sex paraphernalia from vibrators to butt plugs.

Genie and I started to browse and were shortly approached by one of the perky sales attendants. "Can I help you find something in particular?"

"Not at the moment. We want to browse a little first, but thank you," I answered.

"Take your time we are here if you need us," she replied.

We walked around the store moving from rack to rack. There was plenty of pretty lingerie but I could not find anything that was appropriate for a slave. Genie was quietly following me but would only speak when I asked her an opinion.

After we had made our round of the entire boutique we were approached by a sales attendant who was different from the others. While the other woman looked like models with their flowing hair and soft makeup, this woman was more severe in her appearance, yet just as beautiful. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a tight bun and her makeup accentuated her eyes and lips.

"Not finding what you are looking for?" she asked trying to be helpful.

"Well, not really. While everything here is quite beautiful, I was looking for something more avant guarde, something with an edge," I replied.

She turned to Genie and asked "How about you? Do you find anything here to your liking?"

Genie avoided here gaze and answered "I will be fine with whatever my husband choses."

She nodded in understanding. "This is not our entire collection. We have more showrooms in the back. Would you like to me to show them to you?"

"Please," I responded for the both of us. Now we are getting somewhere.

We followed her to a back hallway off which there were several doorways. "Why don't we start here?" our clerk offered as she opened the middle door on the right.

Genie and I followed her in. Like the room in front, this room had racks of lingerie. However, the lingerie was all some variation of leather. Leather corsets, teddies, bras and thongs. Everything was leather. There was a wall entirely covered in mannequin heads covered with masks.

"Is this what you were looking for?"

I was too chocked to respond immediately. I had never seen anything like it. "Yes, this is more like it."

The sales clerk turned to Genie and said "kneel." The command caught Genie off guard. She looked at me in surprise. Her hesitation did not sit well with our clerk who again commanded her to kneel, this time more forcefully. Genie got on her knees and assumed the slave position of respect to her master.

"Let me guess," she said as she turned towards me. "The two of you have a night away in the city and decided to play a domination game."

Now it was my turn to hesitate. I paused for a minute then nodded agreement.

"I could tell from the moment you walked in the store. We get a few couples a weekend just like you." She was not at all condescending in her tone so I started to relax. "Well, I am glad you found us. You came to the right place. We are here to help you enjoy your little game and possibly continue it even after you go back home."

The clerk started unbuttoning her uniform, letting it falls to the floor. Under the uniform she was wearing a leather corset with a thong bottom which clipped to thigh high stockings.

"My name is Mistress Diana. I am the bondage and slavery specialist here at Pleasure Underground," she announced. "I would love to help you start your journey."

By this time Genie had given up keeping her head down. She stared slack jawed at the beautiful woman before us who was very scantily dressed. I did not reprimand Genie as I too was stunned at the turn of events.

Mistress Diana focused her attention on Genie who quickly averted her eyes. She walked around Genie appraising her from all angles. "I can see that this was not a planned adventure. You are clearly not wearing attire appropriate for a slave. You also lack even the most basic slave training," this time directing the statement at me.

"Well, this was completely spontaneous. One minute we were falling over each other drunk, the next she was my obedient sex slave. I thought she would eventually change her mind but seems to get more into it as we go along," I replied. "Neither of us know more than what she learned watching a sex slave porn movie in the hotel room."

Mistress Diana laughed in an amiable way. "Well, most of our new clients have thought this out a little more, but I think I can work with you. Have you had to discipline her yet?"

"A couple of times. She seems to like a good spanking. It gets her pussy wet." Genie flinched briefly at my vulgarity but remained in her slave position.

"Oh, a spanker! I have some great things to show you," she said clinically. "If you would like, I would be happy to get you started with our bondage starter kit. We have a reasonably priced kit that has most of the things you need to control a sex slave. Would you be interested in seeing it?" she asked.

"Definitely," I responded.

"We have a private room in the back that we use for consultations. Would you like me to take you there so I can get your oriented?"

"Is there a charge?"

"No. The consultation is free with the purchase of the kit."

"OK, let's go."

"Great. Would you like me to give orders to your slave while you are here?"

I thought about it but figured I could you a free lesson. I nodded affirmatively.

"You are her master, you need to tell her that she should follow my directions as if they were your own," advise Mistress Diana patiently.

"Slave, while we are in this store you will completely obey Mistress Diana."

"Slave, you will follow us in a crawl. Please do not make any attempt to cover yourself," commanded the Mistress.

We walked back into the hallway and down to the room at the end. Genie followed us in a crawl with her backside, which I knew to be bare, exposed to anyone who happened to looking down the hallway from the main showroom.

We entered a small room with a raised pedestal in the middle.

"I'm sorry, how should I address you?" she asked me.

I thought for a moment but decided that giving her our real names would be harmless. She would eventually know from my credit card anyway. "My name is Eric and my slave here is Genie."

"Nice to meet you Master Eric," she said as she shook my hand. She turned to the kneeling Genie and commanded "Slave Genie, please stand with your legs apart on this pedestal."

Genie immediately stood and took her position on the pedestal. Mistress Diana once again circled her as she appraised her client. "Slave, remove your dress."

Genie looked at me in stunned disbelief. Her eyes were questioning whether she had to follow orders from this woman.

"Do as Mistress Diana asks," I ordered her.

Slowly Genie lifted the hem of her dress to her waist then over her head. She looked very uncomfortable as she stood before me and a total stranger in just her bra.

"At least you got the no underwear rule down. How did it feel to walk through the city naked below your dress?" she asked Genie but did not expect an answer. "On the other hand, a slave's nipples should always be exposed to her outer garments. Bras like this are for nuns."

Again, Mistress Diana appraised her client this time clucking her disapproval. "A slave should not have such a hairy cunt. She should always be freshly shaved and prepared for her master," she said as walked around to Genie's backside.

Genie caught looked at me pleading with her eyes. I thought back to my initial agreement and replied "She keeps it this was for my pleasure. I do not like a woman to be hairless." She poked her head from behind Genie and gave me a conspiratorial look that let me know that she knew I was lying for Genie.

"Well there is plenty of room between hairy and hairless. A hairless pussy increases the pleasure for you and her."

Still behind Genie she ordered her to bend forward so she can get a better look at her anus. Genie again looked at me in the hope that I would save her the humiliation but I just nodded for her to comply.

"Very nice," complemented our dominating sales clerk as she touched her rosebud. "I presume she is an anal virgin."

Not wanting to be caught in a lie again, I decided to be honest. "Yes, it was a condition stipulated at the start of her servitude to me."

"Very well. By the way, what is her safe word?"

I looked at her blankly. My mind raced to figure this one out. She obviously could tell from my facial expression that I had no idea what she was talking about.

"I always advise my new clients, especially the married ones, to have an agreed upon safe word that a slave can use to halt the game should events get beyond her comfort zone. I have seen too many marriages end because the master got a little too aggressive with the slave."

Now that was a great idea. I liked this woman more and more.

"Let me think," I said.

"I'm sorry Master Eric, but the slave should choose the safe word. It should be a word that gives her comfort."

"Very well, slave. You may speak once you have chosen a word," I offered.

Genie thought for a minute then replied "Willow."

I smiled in recognition. She had chosen the street name of our first apartment in Hoboken. We lived there when we first got married. We left just before our second child was born. We both loved our time on Willow Street.

"Willow it is. Remember, when Slave Genie uses this word all activities must stop. You must honor this agreement. A slave's commitment to her master is based on trust. Once she no longer trusts you, the game is spoiled as may be your marriage." She walked to the front of Genie and looked her in the eyes. "A slave needs to know that using the work is a serious event. Using it too often will not only spoil the fun but typically ends the evening."

Genie nodded her understanding.

"Excellent," segwayed Mistress Diana. "So far I know you would like the Bondage starter kit. Are you interested in any clothes?"

"Yes, we need to find her something more appropriate for a slave."

"I am sure I can find something you will like." She turned to face Genie to share a conspiratorial gaze then said to me. "Why don't you leave me and your slave alone? I am sure we can find something that you will like."

"Feel free to look around. If you would like, there is a waiting room with refreshments to the left down the hall."

I left the room and closed the door. I was a little nervous about leaving Genie in the hands of stranger but figured that this did not look like a place that would shake down customers. I was curious what Mistress Diana was up to but figured I would order Genie to tell me later.

I decided to explore the various rooms along the hall. The first room I came to had all sorts of dungeon accessories. Chains, wall racks to chain someone to and furniture that was so bizarre I wondered how it was used. I doubted Genie and I would ever graduate to this type of experience so I decided to move on.

The next room was the latex room. All the lingerie was latex themed. I browsed around and for the most part wondered how anyone could even get the tight fitting clothes on, let alone be comfortable.

The last room I explored was filled with toys. These were not the typical items found in the front of the store. These I had only seen on the Internet. Paddles, whips, all types of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs and more. I could explore this room for hours. I wondered if Genie would like to be spanked with a paddle. I wondered if Genie would like one of the large dildos or a vibrator. I would have liked to see her in a butt plug but knew that was pushing it.

I came across a curious item in a display case. It was shaped like a butterfly but had small dick protruding and a curious tail. Next to it was a remote control. It was a curiosity that I would bring up with the Mistress.

After I had finished exploring I decided to find the waiting room. I did not want to look like a pervert.

I looked at my watch. 45 minutes had passed since I left the two of them alone. I was curious what was taking so long. Just as I was preparing myself to go inquire about their progress, Mistress Diana came in and announced with fanfare that my slave was ready.

I followed her to the consultation room. I entered to find my wife on the pedestal hanging by restraints. Her legs were tied to the pedestal by leather cuffs while her arms were suspended from the ceiling, pulled back and out. She looked like a bird of prey ready to pounce on her victim. Her eyes were covered with a blindfold and her mouth was stuffed with a red rubber ball attached to straps that fastened behind her head.

She was no longer wearing her lacey bra but now sported a leather outfit that little to the imagination. Her breast poked through the center hole of the bra section. Criss-crossing leather straps snaked down her torso to wrap but not cover her pussy lips. Her legs were covered with thigh high stockings with a seam running down the backside. Her feet were clad in 6 inch high red pumps. Her arms were covered in with black leather elbow length gloves over which the leather cuffs were fastened.