A Night In The Club

Story Info
He and his wife go dancing.
1.2k words
3.64
98.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her walk out of the bedroom wearing her new sexy red dress. The visual scene had an immediate physical reaction, his cock sprang to life, he could feel himself becoming larger, and he loved the feeling the way it slid inside his underwear when it grew. She was stunning, so sexual and the outfit screamed confidence and sex.

The drive to the club was full of passion for each other, over ten years of marriage and things have only become hotter in the bedroom. From the mild but pleasurable times of exploration of each other over the years, becoming closer, more confident in their abilities to please each other. To becoming fully sexually mature together, pleasure was their constant gift to each other, a gift given with more love than majority of married couples would ever know. They knew what each other liked, what turned each other on. He knew exactly what and how to touch her that could make her lips swell with anticipation. He knew what visually stimulated her. She knew all his secrets and what sent him over the edge into ecstasy.

He opened the door for her, allowing him to take her beauty in. The confidence in her walk was a turn on for him. He watched as other men and women and couples entered a gaze of pure desire for her.. and he loved every minute of it. The loud thumping of the base and drums drowned out normal conversations, but they were so lovingly in tune with each other, they needed no words.. just body language and facial expressions to communicate.

Their dancing on the floor was more akin to foreplay than actual dancing. Their bodies commutated to each other physically with each brush slide and grind. Physically, they told tales of past love making, sexual orgies and screamed in anticipation of the orgasm to come this night.

A woman slid up beside their dancing bodies. He stared at the ample cleavage and the large ass. Her body jiggled in all the right places. She spun him around so he could be pressed against her. Her arms wrapped around him and encompassed his wife also. He was loving it. One of the larger girls nipples began to show, as he ran his hands down to her ass, his wife slipped a hand on to his cock. The dancing between the three of them became sexually intense; she leaned in and kissed him. His wife soon joined into a three-way kiss. He was in total heaven.

After the dancing they retired to the couch with him in the middle. Hands roamed over and over between him, his wife and their new toy for the night as they talked getting to know each other. In the middle he noticed her distraction, he saw him from across the bar, he was muscular but not bulky, with a strong face and eyes that lit up in the club dim lights. He could tell she was attracted to him.

He leaned over and whispered to her.. she got up. He loved watching her in that dress, she wiggled over to stranger at the bar. It was only a minute before she seduced him to the dance floor. The foreplay started again on the dance floor and on the couch, when he felt the other woman's hand begin to caress his cock. He slid his hand down her shirt and began to fondle her large soft natural tits. Her body was soft and new against his and he was enjoying the physical contact, but watching his wife on the dance floor stimulated his mind.

She was out there, grinding against him, feeling his triceps, sliding down to his ass.

This night was going to turn into something different...

- - -

She was enjoying the feel of the mans muscles and the fact that she could arouse a young built guy like this, but she couldn't take her eyes off of her husband. The girl had her hands all over him and she was kissing him on his lips, his cheeks, his neck. But she noticed how his eyes would never leave the dance floor for long. He was watching her. He was enjoying her. That's when she started to really heat up. Her biggest turn on is seeing her husband's reaction to her sexuality.

She moved her hands along the strong arms of her dance partner. She pressed her body close against him. She looked over at her husband and made sure he was watching her. Keeping her eyes locked on his, she discreetly unzipped her partners pants and slipped her hand inside. Still looking at her husband she pulled the erect cock out and turned slightly so that her husband could see. She tucked the cock back inside the pants, but left them unzipped. She continued to dance and grind and made her way slowly down the muscular body. As her mouth neared the open zipper, she pulled just the head of the cock out and ran her mouth along it. Quickly, she tucked it back inside and danced her way back up the body.

She took her partner by the hand and led him over to the couch. She said nothing; just pushed him down next to her husband. The girl was still sitting beside her husband. She reached over and raised the girl up so she was in front of him. She reached over and removed the girls open top. Her bare nipples were fully erect and she noticed how the girl could not stop looking at her husband. This girl had it bad for him. She gently guided the girl onto his lap and pushed his head into her massive cleavage.

She moved over to her playmate and knelt in front of him. She knew how much her husband enjoyed seeing her suck cock. She slid the cock out of her playmates pants and started to tease it with her tongue. She could feel it pulse and throb and she could feel her husband watching from between the tits.

She caught the girl's eye and motioned for her to move down. Her Husband's pants had already been undone and the girl removed his cock. The girl started to move her mouth towards it, but she quickly stopped her. She leaned over and took him deep into her mouth and licked until he was nice and moist. She then removed her mouth and guided the girl's tits around his shaft. As the girl began to stroke her tits against him, she returned to her neglected cock and took him deep inside her mouth.

The two women worked their men side by side. She knew her husband was holding back. Knew that he would want the other guy to cum first. She took it up a notch and wrapped her hand tightly around the shaft. She stroked while moving him in and out of her mouth and used her free hand to cup his balls. She could feel him tensing and knew he was close. She looked over at her husband and locked her eyes on his. She felt the first spurt of cum enter her mouth and moved her head so that the cock now stroked against her face and the cum shot out on her mouth and her cheek. She reached over to the girl and brought her face over. She whispered to her and the girl began to lick the cum from her face.

As the girl licked, she wrapped her hands around the tits and squeezed them hard around her husbands cock. He exploded while watching the cum being licked from her face.

Husband and wife shared a deep kiss and went home to enjoy one another.