A Night In The Forest Ch. 02

Story Info
The worshipping continues.
1k words
4.01
25.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 05/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock is completely inside this divine mouth. She looks me in the eye. Her D cups sway gently as she is fucked. Slowly she slips her lips in the direction of my head. Then once more to my base. I'm about to go cross eyed with the sheer pleasure of having my cock sucked by this African. She moans. Then once more down the length of my cock. The guy who is at this moment fucking her looks at me and points at her arse. This indicates that he is asking whether I want my turn in her cunt. Regretfully I take my cock away from that blissful mouth.

I kneel behind her. Her cunt is sopping wet and dripping cum. Her pussy lips are swollen. My cock is that hard it could be used as a battering ram. I intend to use it to batter up her cunt. She looks at me and smiles. My wish is about to come true. I hilt myself in her in one lunge. She grabs my cock with her pussy. I go to slip out. My cock goes nowhere. She laughs and begins to ripple her cunt around my cock. "Exquisite" doesn't quite describe the sensation. She ripples her pussy backwards and forwards, up and down my cock. Gasping with pleasure I struggle to stay on my knees. This goes on for at least 10 minutes. Who knows? I couldn't care less. Time is irrelevant when someone is doing this to you. She lets go of me. I quite literally fall over. Gasping, struggling for breath.

The Priestess is nearby and loudly demanding to be fucked. Did I mention that this woman is insatiable?

There is a mouth on my cock. It is very efficiently cleaning up cunt juice. I open my eyes and look up. The mouth wraps itself around my cock and does its best to swallow all of it. I like this mouth! The mouth has a tongue that is dancing up and down my cock.

I am still beside the African...she of the awesome pussy muscles fame...she is once again being vigorously fucked. Her D cups are swaying distractingly close to my face. I latch onto a nipple and begin to suck. A long low moan results. I grope her other tit with my right hand and let my left hand wander in the direction of her cunt. As expected her clit is very much awake. I start rubbing it with my fingers. A shriek of sheer pleasure loud enough to startle statues is the result.

The mouth leaves my cock. I feel a sopping wet cunt slip itself down my cock. Someone has just hilted herself on me. Slowly the cunt rises and slips back down.

The African is responding to my fingers on her clit with enough noise to hide an air raid. Orgasms ripple through her. I can feel the cock that is fucking her. He's doing his bit by fucking her like a jackhammer. She lets lose one final scream and collapses trembling. The guy hasn't finished fucking her yet. He rolls her onto her back, spreads her legs and continues fucking. She is a gasping, trembling, moaning wreck. This seems like payback for what she did to me less than half an hour ago. Man she looks good with those chocolate coloured tits wobbling backwards and forwards. The sight works for me...I can feel my cock getting harder just looking at her. The stud who is fucking her finally hilts himself and leaves a donation for the Goddess.

This is a good thing, there is a queue forming as the men who want to fuck the Priestess and can't line up to fuck this Priestess look alike. One guy slips out of her and without so much as a word another takes his place.

My mountee is busy. I can't see her face. I can see her C cups and feel a delightful pussy wrapping herself around me. She rides me slowly. I grab her firmly by the hips and rub her cunt backwards and forwards across my groin. She lifts her head and between the hair I can see that she is East Asian. She is moaning. I know her clit is getting a good workout as it rubs against my skin. She tilts her head back and moans. Her cunt is getting progressively wetter.

My wife flops down beside me. I can see she has been busy with the amount of cum dripping out of her. She simply lays back and spreads her legs. She waits less than a minute before a dark skinned guy with what looks like a 20 cm cock slips himself in. He fucks her slowly. I can see his cock glistening as he slides it in and out of my wife.

My East Asian is now being vigorously hauled across my crotch, I want her to cum as I've just realised that possibly the one person who hasn't fucked my wife tonight is me.

My wife is working towards an orgasm. I can hear her encouraging her fucker to pick up speed. Man, his cock looks good!

The East Asian lets lose a deep moan and collapses on top of me...Houston the Orgasm has landed. I must have found the one woman in the Gathering who doesn't scream like a banshee when she cums.

Having been busy for the past couple of hours I have failed to notice that the Gathering has been getting quieter as everyone fucks themselves to exhaustion.

Mr Tall Dark and Hung like a Horse delivers a donation to the Goddess. He leaves for other pussies.

I grab my wife, turn her onto her knees and fuck her. Her cunt is sopping wet with semen. I fuck her like it is my last fuck of the night. She builds toward an orgasm. I feel my cum pooling. As she shrieks I cum. We collapse still joined. I pull my cloak over us and having worshipped as ordered we drift off to sleep.