A Night in the Office

Story Info
Fireworks between two workers in the office.
1k words
3.62
21.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the office working on the last part of my article, completing the research that I enjoyed so much and matching the photos to the story. This was always the final hurdle, and the one I enjoyed most of all, the challenge of finishing the article, something that the editor wouldn't mark with the obscene red pen, so that the red ink would outweigh the printed black ink from the printer.

With a sigh I leaned back in the leather back chair, and pulled off my glasses, rubbing my eyes and stretching, then I heard it. The door behind me closing. II spun around in the chair, and gasped as I looked up at my colleague. I had thought that it might be the janitor, closing the door so that the sound of the vacuum cleaner would not disturb me. Sadly, whilst on the tail end of articles in the past, he had copped the burnt of my frustration.

"What are you doing her so late?" I stood with a disarming smile. He didn't often stay back so late, preferring instead to take his work home.

The little paper that we both worked encouraged competitiveness, and sometimes this lead to some very heated arguments over the articles that we all went after.

"Just staying back to finish up some work, I was on a roll, and didn't want to break for anything." He shot me a rakish grin, and I smiled back.

"Go home Nathan, your wife is probably wondering where you are." I responded, turning my back on him to print my saved article, and gather up the photos for the piece.

Without a sound, Nathan moved up behind me, grasping me around the midriff, and spinning me around, I could feel the edge of my desk pushing into the back of my thigh, and I felt Nathans hand slide up my leg, and up the split skirt. He reached my lacy underwear, and I blushed.

"Lace underwear, planning on going out tonight?" It was well known that I enjoyed male company, but preferred not to be tied down by romance, preferring to concentrate on my career.

"Shouldn't you be getting home to your wife?" I looked up into his brown eyes, he was only 5'7", but he was still taller than my 5'4".

He only responded by kissing me, and at first I resisted, pushing my hands against his chest, but then as his warm lips and tongue caressed my mine, I lost my focus, feeling his arms surround me, his warm hands sliding up the sensible buttoned shirt that I normally wore. Instead of my hands trying to push him away, my hands went down to his belt, unbuckling it and pulling it off, before unzipping his jeans, and reaching down into his boxer shorts, feeling his hot hard cock in my hand.

Without a seconds warning, Nathans hands slid up my stomach, and then started pulling off my top, undoing the buttons of my shirt at the top, and as I squeezed his cock, he pulled the rest of the shirt off, exposing my lace covered breasts to the cool air conditioning. I licked up his neck and bit gently at his earlobe. He required no further prompting, kicking off his jeans and pulling off his boxer shorts, standing before me in only the t-shirts that he favored wearing when working in the office. I pulled it up over his head, and then I stood, gesturing for him to sit in the chair.

At this point, my pussy was sopping wet, and I could hardly wait for him to plunge his hard cock into my hot, moist depths. I walked over and locked the door, turning back to smile wickedly at him, and was rewarded by a lust filled smile, so different on his animated face, a look that I have only seen once before on his face when he was watching me. I unzipped the back of my skirt and shimmied out of it, standing up in my lacy underwear. With a sashay in my step, I sauntered over to stand in front of him.

"I always wear the lacy underwear, it gives me a happy little thrill in the office during meetings." I whispered in his ear, and leaned forward to kiss him, our tongues massaging each others, while I straddled him. With a moan, I impaled myself on him, and he leaned forward to hold me tight against me. As I rose again, I saw his head fall back in ecstasy, and felt his back slip from my lower back to my hips, pulling me onto his hard cock. It was such a wonderful feeling to have him inside of me, the ridges of his cock brushing my g-spot, as I rode him, when he lifted me up and slammed my backside on the desk behind me.

Once he had me in that position, his right hand slid up to capture both of my hands in his, and started fucking me with the passion of an animal. Each thrust causing a scream of joy to issue from my throat. I slipped my feet up behind his tight runners ass, feeling the muscles ripple with every thrust, and pulled him into me deeper, and faster than he was before, he reached down and slid my bra off, sucking my nipples as his hard member bought such joy, and when he heard my breathing hitch, right at the peak of orgasm, he bit down hard. I felt my pussy squeeze tight around his cock. With a groan, I felt him ejaculate into my hot pussy, and slowly him slumped over me, his softening cock still inside me.

"What was that about?" I whispered into his ear, while caressing his short hair.

"I couldn't resist. I have wanted to do that for about year, and finally, knowing that both of us were here alone, I decided to make my move. Besides, the boss is sending us both to Ohio to do a story, and I figured we should know each other better." He panted into my ear.

"so good of you plan ahead." I responded, thinking to myself that I would be making a habit to work late again.