A Night in the Park

Story Info
Tom finally gets close to his dream girl.
4.8k words
4.23
98.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was already one of those days that seemed to drag on forever. Tom looked at the clock and it only read a quarter till five. With a shake of his head he turned his attention back to the papers which were before him. If only he could hold out for fifteen more minutes, at least then he would be able to get out of the office.

Well getting out of work was not the only thing on Tom's mind. No, he kept thinking of this dark-headed girl which he had been seeing at the park where he took his lunch. He didn't know her name, let alone where she worked, but she was there between the hours of noon and one, then he always saw her after he got off work. Tom kept telling himself that he would get the courage to talk to her, but he never did.

He could see the way that she was looking at him. Oh she wanted him, just as much as he wanted her. Well at least that is what Tom kept telling himself. Let's just say that Tom, he was not the best looking fella in town, and the girl would more than likely never give him the time of day. It would be safe to say that Tom was a geek, perhaps a major geek by some people's standards.

The girl was indeed a lovely sight to behold. Slim build, tempting curves and a nice set of tits. Her hair was dark as midnight and fell just past her shoulders. And her eyes, oh Tom could go on forever about the girl's eyes, they were a frosty shade of blue.

Tom looked at the clock once more, the seconds seemed to tick away slowly. And he could already start to feel the ache in his crotch from the mere thought of the girl, Jessica, that is what he called her. His cock twitched and started to strain against the fabric of his jockeys and pants. He shoved to his feet, taking his jacket with him.

He of course had to keep the jacket nestled before him to conceal the fact that he had a hard-on. The last thing he needed was one of his female co-workers shrieking like some virgin slut at the sight of a man's hard cock. He made his way towards the elevators and pushed the down button. His gaze tilted up as he watched the numbers flicker between floors.

Needless to say, Tom got on the elevator and finally made his way from the building where he worked. His steps seemed to quicken as he grew closer to the park. The sun had already set, the temperature was still rather nice. He looked around the clearing in the park, which was dimly lit by pole lamps, his gaze moving from person to person as he ordered a hot dog from one of the nearby vendors.

He took the dog from the vendor and shoved the bills in his hand. He made his way off to his favorite bench. Surely Jessica would be around soon and he would just make himself comfy as he waited. The hot dog was polished off in no time flat, the paper crumpled up and stuffed in his pocket. Just as he was doing that, he finally caught sight of her, Jessica.

His mouth fell slightly agape as he watched her move down along the path of the park. She couldn't be any older than perhaps 18 at the most. The girl worked at a nearby music shop that was in one of those mini-malls. Tom watched her, taking note of the clothing which the girl was wearing. A crisp white blouse, with a scant plaid skirt that barely came to mid-thigh, and to top the outfit off she wore black and white saddle shoes with bobby socks that had red ribbons on the cuffs.

She was alone today, usually there was another girl with her, as she made her trek into the park. The digital walkman bounced off her hip softly as she moved, the thin cord of the earphones traced along the front of her blouse. She seemed lost in the music, every now and then her ruby stained lips would move as if she was singing the lyrics to the music she was listening to.

Just by watching her, Tom was rocking back and forth on the bench, he could feel himself getting even more aroused than he ever was. That outfit, the way that she looked today, this had to be the day that he spoke to her. He shoved himself to his feet, straightening out his pants, and started to make his way towards her as she walked.

She didn't even notice him, nor hear him as he had started to move behind her. She was indeed lost in the music that she was listening to. After all Rob Zombie would do that a girl. The pleats of the skirt flared with the sway of her hips, saddle shoes scuffing to the pavement beneath them as she moved along the pathway.

Tom seemed enthralled by her ass as it twitched back and forth, his steps did quicken a bit as he drew closer to her. His heart was racing in his chest, he had to talk to her, yes he had to get to know her better. She was all that he thought about. His jaw nearly touched the ground as he watched her bend over, that pert ass of her's was now thrust up high, the skirt lifting upon the supple swells, and then he saw the tiny strip of fabric which was her panties nestled amongst pink petals of her pussy.

He lost his breath at the sight of that. There was Jessica's pussy staring him right in the face. His cock began to come to life even more, as if it hadn't to begin with once he saw her. He stepped closer to her as she remained in this position. She was tying her shoe, her ass thrust up in a fuck me position. It was now or never for our boy, time to make a move.

And make a move he did. He brought himself up behind her, his fingers coiling about the trim lines of her waist, seizing her gently in his grasp. He then wedged that scrumptious ass against his crotch. Surely she could feel his cock straining against his pants. His hips started to roll, grinding his crotch to his ass, his fingers never losing their hold on her waist.

Her head lifted a bit, those dark coils of hair framing her face as she looked back at him. A fine sculpted brow was quirked, the delicate petals of her mouth contorting a bit as if she was going to scream. Glacial gaze was piercing him to his very soul. Luckily the park was not really full of people at this time of night. Most were home eating dinner.

He saw the expression which she held on her features. Oh this could be the end of him if he screamed out he thought. That would not be good at all. One of his hand released her waist, quickly moving to her mouth to cover it. The other hand seemed to tighten about her waist. Granted Tom was not overly muscular, but he could hold the girl with ease.

He could feel her start to struggle, his arm snaked about her waist further, keeping her to him as he started to drag her from the pathway where they were standing. Her legs began to kick out, muffled cries were heard against Tom's hand, but the sound never really traveled too far. He could feel her squirming against him, he could not believe he was doing this. Things had gone wrong and now he had to make them right.

Still she kicked frantically, she didn't know this man from Adam and now he was carting her off to lord knows where to do lord knows what to her. The earphones were pulled from her, the walkman had went sprawling to the ground, breaking into pieces. Tom kept moving, he had to get out of the view of any that might see them.

Her skirt lifted further as her feet kicked wildly out to try to catch Tom with the hopes that he would release her. But he seemed much stronger than she thought. His grasp about her waist seemed to tighten as he brought her to one of the darkened bathrooms in the park. The place reeked, it was obvious that it had not been cleaned in some time. The dim bulb in the center of the room flickered, giving very little light.

Tom swung her body about with ease, shoving her up against one of the doors to the broken down stalls. She hit it with a fleshy smack, the breath was stolen from her as she collided against it's cool surface. She continued to struggle. Heated tears coursed down her face as she could not believe this was happening to her. Tom's voice was a searing whisper as he spoke to her, "You fucking tease.... " he hissed at her.

All the emotions and feelings were swelling up on Tom now, what had once been lust, and perhaps love for this girl had turned to hatred in the matter of moments. The moment that she decided to fight. Somehow, one of her arms got free from Tom's grasp, her fingernails raked at the door which she was pinned against. Her left foot stomped down hard atop of Tom's, making him cry out with the sudden pain which filled him.

This of course angered Tom, he shoved her once more against the door to the stall. Her body repeatedly striking against it. The sound seeming to echo in the dimly lit bathroom. Her tiny form seemed to flail like a rag doll as Tom manipulated her. She would cry out, the sound was getting weaker as she struck to the metal door. Blood trickled down from her forehead, a gash had been caused by hitting the door.

Tom's hand fell free of her mouth as he felt her begin to go limp in his embrace. No longer did she fight as much as she first did when they came into the bathroom. He could feel the tremors which coursed through her as she sobbed, she panted quietly, her breath was ragged as she was near losing consciousness. Tom kept one arm snaked about her waist, the other hand then lowered, it glided between her legs, thrusting her thighs further apart.

His fingers coiled, yanking at the thin strap of her panties. He could hear the fabric give way and feel it begin to tear as he jerked his wrist hard. With the thin cotton barrier out of the way now, he slipped his finger down along her slit, that plump digit glided along the folds of her cunt. She was wet to Tom's surprise. Her tight slight was sopping. This of course spurred Tom on even more.

He moved his hand from betwee her thighs and hiked up her skirt now. He took a moment or two to admire the sweet swells of her creamy ass. He could feel his cock stir to a full erect state. God, how he wanted her now. He kept her pinned against the door of the stall as he worked to get his pants undone. He could hear her whimper from time to time as her body was jostled with the movement.

The belt was undone and the fly unzipped, he tugged the pants down and out came his cock. It was hard and glistened with the drops of pre-cum that lingered on the very swollen tip. He kept his arm about her waist, fingers dug into her side as he propelled her to turn. He shoved her toward the set of sinks which lined the opposite wall. She spun about, she crashed into the middle sink. A faint groan could be heard from her as she slumped to the basin of the sink.

Her bare ass was presented to Tom, thrust up in such a provocative position. Her fingers clutched at the side of the sink as she tried to keep herself up. She had nearly composed herself somewhat but by that time it was too late, Tom was looming behind her once more. His hard cock bobbed as he stalked closer to her. She cried out softly, the sound died in her throat as Tom's hand came across her cheek in a fierce backhand.

Her head snapped to the side, blood did fly from the side of her mouth as his hand had caught her just right. She slumped against the sink, her head reeled with the pain which filled her. Tom's hand moved out again, this time he clutched the white fabric of her blouse. The material gave little resistance as it tore. The buttons popped from the blouse, the fabric hung loosely about her shoulders now.

His fingers pawed at the swells of her breasts, he ripped at the delicate lace which enshrouded the creamy globes of flesh. His other hand was busy as well, he pushed the skirt up fully over her ass and moved aside the torn fabric of her panties. He glanced down in the dim light at her pussy. Those pink fleshy folds seemed to beckon him to fuck her. His index finger ran the length of her sodden slit many times, he seemed to prepare her for what would soon come.

His hand then lowered further, he shoved her thighs further apart so that snatch of hers would be easily accessed. His thumb glided across the swollen nub of her clit. How hot and wet she was. The hand which had fondled her breasts now came up, it pressed to the center of her back, fingers dug deep to her flesh and muscle as he held her there before him. He edged himself closer to her, the engorged tip of his cock ran the length of her pussy, the sweet nectar of her cooze soaked to it's rigid shaft.

He lined his cock up with her honeyed hole, his eyes watched her the whole time. She moved very little as she remained prone over the sink which he held her against. And with a sudden stab of his hips, his cock impaled her. He groaned with pleasure, it felt like sheer ecstasy as her silken walls parted and allowed him entrance. A faint shriek fell from her lips as she felt his cock invade her.

She began to move again, she tried her best to get up from this bent position which he held in her. This action was met with a brutal jolt of reality as Tom forced her back down. Her head struck against the faucet of the sink, for a moment she saw stars and her vision began to blurr. Her frame fell limp against the basin of the sink as she struggled to keep conscious. Tom's hands found their way to her hips, he seized them tightly as he thought the fun would begin now.

His fingers curled into the flesh of her hips, his own hips started to pummel her from behind. Her ass bounced off his thighs with the thrusts that he delivered to her. His cock sunk deeper into her cunt with each stroke of his hips. The sound of their coupling lifted in the dank bathroom, along with the sounds of Tom's moans. Jessica stirred as she felt each thrust which jarred her from behind.

Her head spun, she fought the idea that this was no longer a dream, but she realized that was for real. Her pussy was so tight around Tom's cock, reluctant as he kept thrusting against her from behind. But the more he thrust, the more of her juices flowed. He could feel them coat the full length of his cock and down to his balls. His fingers fanned out across her hips, nails dug into the skin which rested there. Her own fingers clutched the edge of the sink which she was positioned over as he had his way with her. Beads of perspiration formed on his brow as he continued to ride her.

She whimpered, the sound seemed to fall upon deaf ears as Tom's cock plunged to the hilt within her pussy repeatedly. Despite her efforts to resist him, she began to get wetter with each stroke of his hips. His cock caressed her inner walls and made them tremble. This surely could not happen to her, she thought, no she was being raped, yet her body betrayed her. Her own hips began to roll, she drew them in tight circles to meet his own movements.

His left hand dipped down, fingers raked along the swells of her ass until he reached the sweet cleft of her bottom. He parted the cheeks further to expose the tight rose bud ring which rested there. His thumb pressed to the puckered ring of muscles, seeking entrance to it. Soon the tip of his thumb disappeared into her ass. He swirled the thick digit around in her ass, he pressed it further until it was buried to the knuckle.

She felt the burn of his thumb as it penetrated her ass, it was a new sensation to her as his digit ravished her virgin hole. She began to pull away, then groaned quietly as she started to press back to the digit which invaded her. With her movements, Tom's thumb glided deeper into the depths of her ass until it was buried to the base.

"Yeah.. that's it bitch, move.. " Tom's voice came to her ears as his hand connected sharply with the fleshy swells of her ass. He had seen her begin to undulate her hips, and even press to his thumb as he took advantage of both holes which were offered to him. He watched the flesh of her ass ripple as his hand collided against it several times, the skin turned a nice shade of red by the time he was done. Each swat produced another sound from her, they ranged from whimpers to what almost sounded like a moan.

The thrusts of his hips made her ass bounce off his thighs sharply, the sound of flesh which collided with flesh filled the bathroom. His cock throbbed by now, her sweet pussy was nearly too much for him to handle. His fingers wrapped about a few of her strands of hair which fell down her back, he tugged at the hair, which brought her head up. Faint whimpers were heard as her lips parted, lashes fluttered down across her glazed over eyes.

Her fingers slipped from the hold which they held on the sides of the sink as he brought her head back. Her whole body seemed to arch, in a near provocative postion. She caught sight of herself in the broken mirror, blood had trickled from from the corner of her mouth and from a gash on her temple. Her breasts bounced with each thrust that jostled her from behind, the torn fabric of her blouse and bra hung loosely from her tormented frame.

Fresh tears coursed down her cheeks, her heartbeat was rapid in her chest. She could barely make out Tom's features in the shards of the mirror, the dim light did not help either. Would there be someone to save her from this cruel fate? She somehow doubted it. Yet, she knew that this was wrong, that he was raping her, but her body was responding as it he was a lover of hers. The more she hoped that it would end, the more she seemed to pray that she would cum with him.

His words, though meant more to taunt her, turned her on. He called her a whore and a slut and how he loved to fuck her. Most of his words were lost as she heard the sound of their bodies striking one another. His thumb popped from her ass, fingers began to paw at the creamy flesh of her bottom as his hips moved against her still with the same fierceness as before. He groaned with pleasure, this is the moment that he had waited for. But it wasn't truly enough for him. He released his grasp on her hair and then withdrew his cock. He wanted to see her face as he fucked her.

With actual care, he rolled her over now, so she was draped across the sink on her back. Bare breasts bobbed with this movement as she was settled before him. Her thighs were shoved apart again and his fingers slipped between them. She was incredibly wet in her condition. His other hand moved between her breasts, he squeezed and pulled on her nipples, he rolled the turgid peeks between index and thumb. He tormented the taut buds until bruises began to lift to her flesh.

She rested with her bottom basicaly cradled by the basin of the sink. She arched her hips as she felt his fingers brush against the inner part of her thighs. The tattered remains of her panties caressed at the side of her right thigh. Her shoulders rolled, his fingers fondled the aroused buds of her nipples. The petals of her mouth contorted as she moaned very softly, feeling him torture her nipples betwixt his fingers.

Both of his hands now drifted to her hips, fingertips kneaded the skin that rested there. He glanced down to her mound, a tiny patch of dark hair rested there, the rest was bare. His hands then hooked down to her thighs, he parted them further until the flesh was pulled taut along the inside of her thighs. Her pussy invited him once more and he took the invatation readily. He thrust his hips forward and his cock was deep inside that wet snatch again.

Her body quivered as she felt the sudden jab of his cock as it found it's way within her warmth once more. Her hands came up, they pressed to his chest, she tried to push him away, though still she struggled with the sensation of wanting him to finish fucking her. Her fingers pawed at his shirt, anything to get him to back away. But she found her wrists grasped by a single hand of his and held above her head. The broken glass of the mirror raking to the tops of her hands.

His fingers tightened around the slender columns of her wrists as he held her in place. The other hand drifted down as he snagged ahold of her left leg, he crooked her knee and slung her leg about his waist. He watched her breasts bounce with the thrusts that were delivered to her. His cock glistened with the juices of her cunt as it glided repeatedly with the now stretched walls. He knew that he would not last too much longer, his hips began to thrust a bit faster and harder, each thrust jarred her completely.

12