A Night in the Park

Story Info
A part time voyeur meets a full time exhibitionist.
2.3k words
4.32
26.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was there again. He smiled as he watched her sit in front of the lake and stare out at the water. Every day as the sun was going down over the city she came here, spring, summer, fall or winter. For the last two years he had come across her. Some times they exchanged words, a smile or a wave, but never more then that. He didn't know her name; he didn't know where she lived or what she did for the rest of the day. He knew only that she came to the park, found this hidden spot and when the sun was down, she stood, took off her clothes and lay back in the grass.

What he did know was that she was beautiful. Not that all men or women might agree with him, but to his eyes she was the most beautiful thing in the world. Tall, at least tall to him compared to the other women he met who seemed to barely hit his belt line. The top of her head met his chin and he stood at almost seven feet in his bare feet. She was full figured, not totally round, but well shaped and her body looked muscular and well toned, like she might work out at a gym or such. Her long legs showed power in them, and he loved watching them as she parted them, giving him a clear view of her clean shaven pussy.

He had never thought of himself as a voyeur, but in her case, he found it the hottest, most exciting experience he had ever known. The first time he had heard her, he had thought it was a couple kids come to play, but instead it was just her, one hand between her legs, the other busy working over her breasts in a way that told him she liked it rough. Even as he had started to move closer, he had seen her cum and the spasms that racked her body seemed to last forever. In his work pants, his cock had hardened instantly. God, what he wouldn't give for a chance to crawl in between her fine looking thighs and sink himself deep inside her. He hungered for her, felt her in every part of his mind and body as his day progressed. He even wished that he could meet her for real, to know her and hold her close in his arms for more then a dream beat.

The sun was going down now and as the rays faded she stood up and began her ritual, to day was different though, this time she turned and looked directly at him. "After all this time, wouldn't you rather do it for me?"

Her voice was soft, but husky and desire filled. He had been so sure she couldn't possibly see him but he knew now that somehow he had betrayed his presence to her. Swallowing hard, he stepped out of his hiding place and walked toward her. "How did you know...?"

That made her smile. "After two years of this, I could always tell, hell, I even did things that I hoped would draw you out sooner. But you always hid. Or are you one of those guys who just like to watch...?"

"I like to watch you...but no, normally I like to be a part of things..." He was getting hard, and she ran her gorgeous blue-green eyes over his long, slender frame.

"I like to be watched, I guess it's a fetish I got. I got a web site, but it's not near as fun as it is in person." She moved closer to him. "My name is Lindi, like the old dance, but with an I instead of a Y at the end. What's yours?

"Most folks just called me Big John, you can guess why..."

A soft giggle escaped her full, ripe lips. "No, I can't, are you big all over, or just in height...?"

That made him grin. "Are you flirting with me Lindi?"

"I thought that was obvious...so are you, big all over I mean..." She was reaching out to stroke the bulge in the front of his pants. "Oh, I guess you are...very big...and getting bigger..."

"Hmm, you keep that up and it won't be very big for long. Been a while since a woman touched me the way you are..." Her caressing touch was making him throb and beg for release. Usually he could control himself, but something about her was making it hard to even consider holding back.

Lindi nodded. "So I see...have to deal with that..."

Even as he watched, she dropped to her knees and opened his pants, when he was free to her gaze; she stroked him gently and nodded. "Excellent, totally excellent..."

He wasn't ready for her to take him in her mouth the way she did. But within seconds he didn't care. Running his fingers through her silky brown hair, he fought to keep his hips from ramming her lips. As it was, she was taking him deeper then most women did and stroking him at the same time she was fondling his balls. "Lord Honey; you get right down to it don't you...oh yes, suck me baby, been so damn long since I felt since such a nice pair of lips like yours."

She drew back long enough to look up at him. "Give it to me, the way you want to, I can handle it..."

He had his doubts, but he knew she was getting hot from this and if he was destined to fuck that luscious pussy she had, she would need to be as wet as she could be. As he let his hips begin to use his cock as a battering ram, he felt her increase her suction and lord it was so good. "Oh my god Lindi, yes, take him, take him deep and suck him off, suck me honey, let me ram him down your hot throat...make me cum, make me fucking cum..."

It hit him like a steamroller. As he shot off, she drank him down, and when he was empty he had to sit back in the grass, his legs were refusing to support him. He brought her down with him, on top of him, despite her protests of being too heavy. After several deep kisses, she raised her head and smiled down at him. "How was that Big John, did I rock your world?" Her tone was teasing, flirting.

"Oh baby, you not only rocked it; you knocked it out of orbit. Give me a few to recover and I will gladly return the favor." He was already pulling her shirt up over her head, and working to free her of the lacy white bra she wore. "God, I want a taste of those beautiful tits you got, I want a taste of you every where..."

"Hmm, that sounds like fun...wondered how long you were going to shop before you did..." She was unbuttoning his shirt, and pulling it open. When his chest was revealed, she ran her fingers through his chest hair and bent her head to lick his nipples and suck on them the way he wanted to suck hers. Her tongue flicked over them and he groaned. "You been my fantasy lover since the first time I knew you were watching me...I kept imaging you would walk up and just shove him into me, and fuck me the way I was fucking myself. I been hungry for your cock and I never even knew how big you were..."

"I could bore you with how many times I watched you Lindi, then went home and jacked off for the rest of the night just remembering how you looked...god, you made shoot such fucking big loads.. " He ran his hands over her back and down to the lush, full bottom encased in soft denim. "I have wanted to fuck you for so long..." He held her ass as he rolled them over, so she was under him. Finding her mouth, he devoured her lips and sent his tongue on a search mission to the very depths of her. "You are so hot, and you make me so fucking hard and horny..."

"Touch me John, touch me, kiss me do what ever you want to me...because you will get what you want...I am yours to do with as you please..."

He grinned. "There's a lot I want to do to you...we could be here all night...do you mind..."

"I've got nothing to go home to. I'm over eighteen and while I live at home, they don't hinder what I do...Tonight I'm your own private toy, all yours to do what you will..."

The images that flooded his mind sent his blood and his heart racing. "I always was careful with my toys, I still am...and I will be with you..." This time the kiss was softer, gentler, and he felt her answer it. His mouth wasn't content with just her lips though and he ran them over her face, her throat, and her shoulders then down her long arms to the very tips of her fingers. There he took each one into his mouth and sucked them as she had sucked his cock. He licked the palm of her hands and nipped lightly at the inside of her wrists. By the time he had worked his mouth down to the plump pink nipples, they were hard and he sucked on them as he had sucked on his mothers as a baby.

When he had them both wet with saliva and had began to kiss a trail down over her belly, she was moaning and arching against him. Her fingers were in his long blonde hair and he had long since lost the leather thong that he tied it back with. They had explored his broad, muscular shoulders and caressed his acne scarred face. She had giggled when his tongue slipped along a ticklish spot and told him how she loved the feel of his lips on her.

At her belly, he raised up long enough to open her jeans and slide them down off her slightly flaring hips and long silky legs. The pure white panties were next, revealing his goal. She was soft and pink and her plump lower lips hid a hard, throbbing clit that he wasted no time sucking on and working at with his tongue. At the same time, he ran his fingers along her slick pink slit down to her ass and back up over and over.

He could hear her breathing changing and when she came, he shoved a finger deep inside a tight, clinging hole that gripped him like a vise. The addition of his finger seemed to send her off again and she gripped his head harder. "Oh my gods, John, yes, eat me, finger me, I'm cumming, oh lord, I'm cumming so hard..." She didn't hold back her cries and he found the experience excited him even more. When it had passed, he wasted no time flipping her over and raising her to her knees as his cock poised at her hole. "Yes John do it, fuck me, I need you to fuck me. Now John, now, do it dammit, do it, ram him in me..."

He did as she was asking, gripping her ass with a power he knew would leave bruises, but he didn't care. Even as he slammed into her, he pulled her back to meet him and the rougher he was, the more she cried out in pleasure. "Gods Lindi, you are so fucking tight, I love it, I love your pussy...that's it cling to me, keep me in you..." He bent over and gripped her hanging tits. With a need he had known but never let out, he began to maul her tits in his hands, squeezing and pulling as he had the cows back home. God, he was in heaven, he didn't care who saw or heard. The idea of being discovered fucking this luscious woman excited him even more. Gripping her hips once more, he began to plow into her even harder as he felt his balls tighten and begin to churn with the coming release. "I'm going to cum Lindi, I'm going to fill you with the biggest, hottest load of cum that I have ever filled anyone with in my life. Cum with me honey, cum with me..."

Even as he spoke it began to happen, he felt her muscles tighten around him even as he hot his first bit into her very end. Throwing his head back he was tempted to howl at the moon that had now risen over them, giving their skins a pale, eerie glow. With each shot that left him, he gripped her hips harder and heard her beg for more. When he was spent, he pulled them down to the ground on their sides, his cock still in her, his arms wrapped around her body to keep her tight against his chest.

It was several minutes before either of them could speak, but there was no need for words now. He held her close, nuzzling the back of her neck, caressing her breasts gently. Her were hands on his. "You're beautiful Lindi, the most beautiful woman I have ever met, tell me this will happen again..."

"As often as you want...I told you, I'm yours, your toy...my body and my soul are yours..." Her words were mere whispers.

"Will you fade away in the sunrise...?" He felt like he was in a dream, a long forgotten fantasy.

"Only if you let me, I'll stay as long as you want me..."

"Then you'll be with me forever..." Moving so she was beneath him again, he ran his lips over her face. There was no way he was letting her out of his life now.

The sunrise found them wrapped in each others arms and with satisfied smiles, they had spent the night alternating between making love and talking. As they left the park later in the morning, the people out for early morning jogs or walking dogs only saw two people who had eyes for each other...