A Night in the Playroom

Story Info
Couple into BD.
2k words
3.73
28k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We meet at the designated time, 10 pm, in the hallway leading to our "playroom".

"Oh daddy, you look so handsome", I gush upon seeing you. "You have chosen the perfect outfit for this evening." Grey cutaway tailcoat, ivory waistcoat, cravat, black pinstriped trousers.

"And you my pretty pet, look ravishing. What do you call this look? Steampunk Saloon girl?"

"Yes, daddy."

"I am very pleased. Turn around. Ah yes, a bustle. Nice touch. As your ass belongs to me, it's best not to entice our charges for the evening. Shall we my pet?"

We link arms and walk the length of the hallway. At the far end, standing next to the double doors to the playroom is Chalmers, our loyal man servant. He is dressed in white tie and carrying a silver tray. On it, your cherished cane and my beloved cat whip.

"What an enchanting couple." Chalmers greets us.

"Thank you, Chalmers." you respond.

Madam looks lovely this evening." Chalmers offers me the tray and I retrieve my weapon of choice.

"Thank you, Chalmers."

"Sir." Chalmers now offers you the tray.

"Thank you, Chalmers. You are excused." You dismiss him and he leaves us.

"Ready my pretty pet?" you link arms with me and guide me to the double doors.

"I am heady with anticipation, daddy" I smile at you and kiss your cheek.

You swing the heavy wood doors open and before us stand two breathtaking girls. Twins. Chalmers has done well.

They are red haired beauties. Gorgeous green eyes, creamy alabaster skin and bodies that make my mouth water just looking at them. Each is inked opposite her sister. Left sleeve on my charge. Right sleeve on yours. Very appealing visual.

Your charge has her hair is soft, flowing ringlets. She is dressed in a white corset that perfectly accentuate her glorious breasts and tiny waist. White thong, white thigh highs and white heels. A vision. Soft, feminine, a feast for the eyes. Soft pastels for make-up.

Mine is dressed in a black corset with buckles to mirror my own. Black thong, black thigh high boots. Hair in a severe ponytail. Smoky eyes, red lips.

You lead us to our pets, we embrace and now the fun begins...

I approach my charge and can tell right away she is going to need to be broken. Fine, so be it.

"Whore" I address her.

"My name is..." she says.

"SILENCE!" I yell.

She looks at me with fire in her eyes.

"It matters not what your given name is, whore. When you are here, you are simply whore. It suits you."

"Now, there are rules in place for my pleasure. The first is no clothes in my presence. They are an affront to the very delicacy of my nature. Remove them."

She remains motionless.

"NOW, whore." I grab her dog collar by the chain and pull her to her knees. She whimpers. I grab her jaw and put my face an inch from hers. "Right now or I'll rip them from your body and then restrain your hands and feet." The fire in her eyes is dying.

She removes her corset first. Her lovely breasts come spilling out. They are equally as large as mine, if not a bit larger. The areolas are a lovely shade of pink and no bigger than a quarter. The nipples are already hard. This is why daddy insists on a cool playroom, I think to myself. Smart man.

"Lovely whore, simply lovely."

"Boots next, please. Thong last."

She pulls off the boots and then slips out of the thong.

"Wonderful." I stand in front of her and use the grip of my cat to raise her chin and make her look at me. "Whore, rise and turn around. I want to see your ass."

She does and I cannot help but notice how long her legs are. Lovely. Ah yes, the ass, delectable.

"You are indeed blessed, whore. Such a wonderful ass. It will bring me a great deal of pleasure to flog it."

"Now, let's finish those rules, shall we."

"Rule 1, no clothes in my presence. Ever."

"Rule 2, do not make eye contact with your Mistress unless you have been given permission to do so.

"Rule 3, only speak when spoken to."

"Your safe word is Rosebud, whore."

"On all four please. Your Mistress wishes to sit."

She is now obedient and I see the fire in her eyes has been replaced with lust.

"Excellent, whore. Let's see where we are at this point in your tutelage. You have by my count, 3 whippings in your future. You broke all 3 rules. You must pay."

I rise and address her.

"Whore, after I flog you the first time you will thank me, kiss the tips of shoes and ask for another. Same rules for each subsequent flogging. Are we clear? You may speak."

"Yes, Mistress."

Oh that beautiful ass I think as I rear my hand back and my cat makes purchase with it. My lovely whore gasps. I walk around and she kisses the tips of my shoes.

"Speak, whore."

"Thank you, Mistress. Another please."

"Yes, whore, I think another is deserved."

I make my way around slowly, gliding the leather strips along her back. Whack! My cat lands with purpose. She gasps. I make my way back up to her head. We continue on through her final flogging. Her ass is a lovely shade of red. Her mound betrays her. She is very excited by this. Her lovely pink lips are wet and swollen. Her pearl hugely engorged.

"Whore, you've atoned for your sins. I'm most pleased. Rise. Gaze upon your Mistress"

She stands up and looks at me. Her eyes burning with desire.

"Whore, are you sorry for having displeased your Mistress?" I slide my finger in her wet slit and she moans. "Speak whore."

"Yes, Mistress." She whimpers as I continue to slide my finger in and out her.

"Such a good whore." My thumb and her pearl make contact. She closes her eyes and her head falls back.

"Kiss your Mistress." I lean in and we kiss. Her tongue and mine play and she moans in my mouth.

My fingers continue their handiwork. It isn't long until she orgasms. Her snatch contracts on my fingers and she grinds into my hand. Wave after wave wash over her. Her body shudders.

"Oh god, Mistress." She falls in a heap on the floor at my feet.

"Such a good whore. My work here is complete. Trot on now and clean yourself up. Mustn't let daddy see you looking a mess. Trot, trot."

While I've been busy with my playmate, you've taken yours to your side of the playroom. She is soft and sensual. She looks at you lovingly.

"You are a lovely slut, aren't you." You hold her chin and turn her head from side to side. "Yes, very lovely." You walk around her, slowly, sizing her up. Your eyes take in the gorgeous feast laid out before it. "Simply breathtaking."

You reach her glorious ass. SMACK! She jumps and immediately says "Thank you, daddy." Her tone is demure. You finish making your way around her and face her.

"How many, slut?"

"15, daddy." is her immediate response. You hear me yell "silence!" and you know that Chalmers has chosen the ideal charges for us. You make a mental note to increase his Christmas bonus.

"Why 15, slut?"

"One for each lover I've had, daddy."

"Oh dear, we are a filthy slut, aren't we. So many lovers. Tsk, tsk, tsk. You'll have to pay."

Whack!

"That's two, slut.

"Thank you, daddy."

"Remove your clothes."

"Yes, daddy."

She strips and you admire her glorious body. You hear the whippings from my side of the room. Your excitement is obvious. You catch your charge staring at the obvious bulge in your pants.

"Ah yes slut, caught you peeking. Remove my clothing."

She is obedient and removes your clothing. Slowly. With care. She removes your tailcoat and hangs it up, same with your waistcoat. She places your cravat in it's box. Chalmers missed nothing. Shoes and socks off and tucked away. Trousers hung with care. What a gem.

"Excellent work, slut." She is gazing at your manhood lovingly. "See something that grabs your fancy?"

"Oh yes, daddy." She coos.

"I'll just bet." WHACK!

"That's three."

You can hear my whore in the throes of passion and know I'll be over to you soon. You smile.

"On the ground slut. Ass up, face down." Whack! Whack!

"That's four and five." You sit in the loveseat and summon your charge. She kneels at your side, head in your lap and awaits your instruction.

"Stroke my cock. Tell me how much you adore it. We'll wait here for your sister and her Mistress. Finger yourself while you stroke me."

She complies and you smile at me as I come walking towards you, my charge on a chain leash, crawling behind me. Our eyes lock and I wink at you and blow a kiss. You smile and nod.

Upon my return I see that you and your pet are coming along nicely.

"Heel, whore." My charge kneels at my side.

"How many?" I inquire.

"5" You know immediately to what I am referring.

"Out of."

"15."

"15, nice."

"May I?" I motion to your charge.

"You may, of course."

I grab her chin and make her look at me, her hands never stop their work.

"15, why 15?" I ask her.

She looks at you to see if she should respond. You nod.

"That is the number of lovers in my life before Daddy came into it."

I have been looking her over the entire time she has been speaking. Assessing.

"15, oh my, you certainly are a filthy SLUT." I look at you and you wink. I got the name right. I wink back. You my lover, owe me $20. Side bet that I'd not get your charge's pet name right.

"Well, you have some whacks in your future, slut. I expect daddy will be wanting to administer them shortly."

"Daddy, with your permission, may my whore continue to pleasure your cock while you administer punishment to your charge?"

"But of course, my pretty pet."

"Thank you, daddy" I kiss your hand.

"Whore! Pleasure Daddy's cock. Pleasure it with kid gloves. If he is at all displeased with your performance, YOU WILL PAY." I yank her chain and push her in your direction with my knee.

Your slut stands and bends over the arm of the loveseat. My whore takes over where she left off. Her hands never leave your cock as you continue to show your charge her place. Her ass becomes redder with every blow, her cries of ecstasy louder.

I whisper in your ear, "Daddy, when you are done with your charge, please, my brown flower cries for your cock. Fuck me, daddy. Fuck my pretty little asshole."

13, whack, 14, whack, 15 whack.

"Oh daddy...thank you so much." Your slut is spent. She orgasmed twice during her whacks as she has come to equate the pain with pleasure.

You push my whore to the ground and rip the clothes from my body. You shove my head into the loveseat and enter me.

"Oh whore, is this what you wanted" you ask as you ram your cock into my ass.

"Oh god yes, daddy. Harder please. Fuck, your cock feels so good."

You thrust into me, harder, faster, your breathing quickens.

"Yes, yes, empty your seed into my ass, daddy. Please."

One final thrust...release...I feel you throb and pulse...the ribbons of cum pour into my ass.

"Oh that is wonderful, daddy. Thank you."

Once you are finished, you watch me make my way to the waiting twins. They are kneeling. I squat before them and push out your seed into my hands. We all hungrily eat it. Like manna from heaven. Now we three share a kiss. A kiss that tastes like your seed. Divine...