A Night in Valhalla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers

"She is stunning." I said quietly to nobody in particular.

"A rare woman in so many ways." Tara Morgane quietly agreed..

Jasmine suddenly straddled the chair with her legs and sat on Grace's lap. She hiked up her skirt and then, with her back to us, she began to grind into Grace's body like a lap-dancer working a client.

"I can smell how badly you want it" she taunted as she continued to grind.

Without skipping a beat she then pressed the knife up against Grace's throat as she continued to hump her captive.

"You like the danger. It gets you off like a horny little slut doesn't it?"

"You have no idea how much." Grace panted.

"And you want everyone here to see just how much of a dirty little girl you are don't you?"

"I want them all to see" Grace English frantically confessed.

"Christ are all presentations this good?" I excitedly asked Tara as we watched the drama unfold.

"To be honest Alan I'm a little speechless myself. I think something pretty special is happening and I can promise you it's only going to get better."

For the first time I could see that even Tara was starting to be deeply affected by what we were watching. Her hand was grasping onto the arm of her chair so tightly that her knuckles were turning white.

"Let's tease those beautiful big breasts of yours" Jasmine announced as she rocked slightly back-ward's on Grace's lap.

She placed her out-stretched left hand around Grace's neck in an almost choke hold.

She then began to rake the sharp edge of the blade over the lace covered breasts of her captive. The blade gently dug into her nipples through the tight material of her bra over and over again.

"Oh my god you are amazing" Grace rasped before continuing to speak. "Where on earth did they find you?"

The next moment was perhaps one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in my life.

Jasmine ripped off the silk blindfold covering Grace's eyes. She stared cold and hard into her startled face before quickly replying......

"They found me in prison......where you put me."

The eyes of Grace English went wide then and filled with terror.

"Oh my god...Jasmine?.........JASMINE PARKS?"

"Oh I bet you're really scared now huh miss prosecutor" Jasmine said practically bursting with excitement. "You must be creaming yourself right now."

"OH FUCK." Was all that Grace could say.

"What no snappy comeback?" Jasmine said gleefully as she continued to choke and rake at those nipples with the blade.

There was no reply. Grace just whimpered as her tormentor continued her verbal assault.

Her nipples looked as hard as bullets now from the intense teasing with the tip of that knife.

"Well I guess It's up to me then." She paused for effect before finishing her sentence.

"After I'm through with you I'm gonna throw you to those 'big-dicked' gorillas waiting back stage. They're gonna fuck every tight little opening you have. Everyone's gonna watch it miss prosecutor. Everyone's gonna watch you get fucked..........just like you fucked me."

"Holy shit" I heard a voice beside me say. To my surprise it was actually Tara Morgane who said it.

She seemed to be even more affected by what she was seeing now and some of her polished outer image was giving way to her total amazement.

"This isn't normal?" I asked.

"No Alan. The script went out the door about five minutes ago. This is something new entirely."

"Something good?" I pressed.

"I think we may need to talk with Miss Parks after this is over. I can see many uses for a woman like her."

Jasmine continued to hump and tease as the mind of Grace English continued to overload.

After about a minute she decided to change her approach and she dismounted her captive.

She walked behind Grace and bent down across her as she eased the sharp knife underneath the waistband of her blue skirt.

She cut it in one sharp tug before finishing the job and cutting the entire skirt in two right down to the hem line.

"Spread your legs wide for everyone like a good little girl."

Grace obeyed without question. She wore a white lace thong that matched her bra.

"Look at everyone miss prosecutor. Stare into their eyes and don't you dare look away."

She stared back at her peers with a look that was indescribable.

Jasmine reached down in front of Grace and pressed the flat side of the knife into the crotch of those white panties.

She moved the knife in circles as Grace continued to stare back at us like a stunned rabbit.

"Keep those legs nice and wide honey, these people want a show."

Again Grace obeyed and she spread those legs a little wider as Jasmine continued to tease her crotch with that knife.

"Tell everyone why you're here Miss English."

Grace paused before answering.

"I wanted to make love to a bunch of guys in front of everyone."

"What are you, twelve years old? You can spare us the cheap romance novel version."

Jasmine mocked before whispering something to Grace in a very stern and serious way. She pressed the knife firmly into the crotch of her new little pet and Grace jumped with fright before speaking to us once more.

"I want to get fucked like a slut in front of everyone. I want a bunch of guys to use me like a whore."

"Say the rest of it honey, you know that's what you really want" Jasmine added.

"I want them to fill every hole."

"Every dirty little hole." Jasmine corrected her.

"Is that really what you want Miss English?" That question suddenly came loud and clear from Tara Morgane. She looked concerned as she continued to speak. "I can see how exceptionally persuasive Miss Parks is, but this deviates quite a lot from your original presentation. Is this really what you want?"

There was a long pause then. Grace began to subtly grind her pelvis to meet the pressure of the knife that was being pressed against her crotch.

She looked up at Jasmine Parks for just a moment before looking back and speaking.

"Yes......that's what I want."

Applause erupted from all around the room then, and for a moment Grace was triumphant.

"You look worried Tara. How has the script changed, what was supposed to happen?" I asked with real concern.

"Grace was simply going to have sex with three consecutive men in front of everyone."

"Isn't that what's about to happen?" I replied.

"It's a very different situation now Alan. It seems Jasmine Parks is a very intelligent and vindictive woman."

"How so?"

"Well.....she has just manipulated Grace English into getting gang raped on stage, and she even figured out how to make her ask for it."

"Shit...I see your point." I replied.

The curtain at the back of the stage was suddenly drawn back and behind it stood three heavily muscled men in matching black pants and shirts. Beside them was a very low and very sturdy looking super-king sized bed with a plain white mattress on top.

"You heard what she said gentlemen." Jasmine Parks said to the three men. "Do any of you have a problem with that?"

"No problem at all....In fact it would be our pleasure." one of the men replied.

"She's all yours gentlemen." Jasmine said before approaching Grace and kissing her hard on the lips for the first time. "Have fun honey," she said with a smile.

Only then did Grace English look behind her and see those three men standing beside that bed.

They weren't just simply big in the way a body-builder might be big. All of their proportions seemed larger than your average man. They surely must have been athletes of some kind. One of them was blonde and the other two had dark hair.

"Oh Christ." was all Grace could say as one of them effortlessly lifted her off the chair and deposited her on the bed as if she weighed nothing at all.

The next man stepped forward and tore off her bra. The last one then tore off her panties revealing that her pubic hair had been waxed into a thin line just above her crotch.

"So you want to get fucked like a slut and treated like a whore huh?" One of the dark haired men said before taking the initiative and giving her some instructions.

"Stand at the foot of the bed with your back to the audience like a good little slut then." he instructed her firmly.

Grace obeyed. She was shaking uncontrollably as she took her position at the foot of the bed.

"Now bend forward at the hips and show your pretty little ass to the audience."

She again obeyed without protest.

"Good girl." he said condescendingly before continuing. "Now you're going stay there and be a good little whore. You're going to use your hands to pull those tight little butt cheeks apart while we take turns at fucking your mouth. I want everyone to see that cute little ass-hole pucker as you take our cocks down your throat".

Grace English, the successful and famous attorney squealed with fright as one of the men took off all his clothes and then knelt on the bed in front of her.

He was fully erect and his rigid, massive cock bobbed up and down in front of her face.

Without the slightest warning he then grabbed her by the hair and proceeded to ram about eight and a half inches of cock down her throat.

She dug her own fingernails hard into the flesh of her quivering rump then.

That reflex action forced her to spread those cheeks even wider as she bared her tiny little ass-hole to the room.

Just as one of the men had said, each time that cock went deep into her throat her body tensed making her sphincter pucker and contract in response.

"I have to admit that's pretty fucking hot." Tara Morgane said out loud, in a way that wasn't at all in keeping with the measured and careful way she had talked up until now.

A different man now took his place in front of Grace as she continued to try and swallow as much cock as she could. She spat and gagged uncontrollably as she struggled to deal with it all.

One of the men picked up a tube of lubricant then and began to thoroughly lube up Grace's pussy and ass as she continued to work the cock in her mouth.

She reacted immediately to that touch. She groaned and pushed back toward the hand that was lubing her up.

Jasmine Parks had been observing patiently at the side of the stage up until then. She slowly approached the bed and then sat to one side. She stared intensely at Grace and seemed to study her facial expressions.

The man in front of Grace slid his cock out of her throat then. All she could do was pant and gasp for breath.

Jasmine began to speak to her in a soothing tone.

"I know what you're feeling baby, and it's okay....just tell them what you want....you can let it happen now."

"I'm not sure what you mean." Grace panted desperately.

"Oh, you know exactly what I mean." Jasmine countered as she softly ran her fingers through Grace's auburn hair.

"Being a dirty girl feels soo good doesn't it?"

Grace grunted hard then. One of the men was still behind her busily applying lubricant and right on cue he stabbed an index finger into her pussy.

"Christ, she is controlling her her like a puppet on a string." I heard Tara Morgane say quietly. There was almost admiration in her voice when she said it.

Jasmine leaned in close then.

"Oh god you want it so bad that it makes you want to cry. I can see it all in those pretty eyes.

Just imagining how delicious it's gonna feel when that nasty big cock enters your tiny little ass-hole inch by inch."

"Oh fuck.....oh fuck." Grace stammered.

"Shhhh...it's okay baby...it's okay....you don't have to deny it any more."

"You don't know what this is doing to me.....it.......it wasn't supposed to be this way.....wasn't supposed to feel like this" Grace gasped with real desperation in her voice.

"It scares you that it feels so good to be a whore in front of everyone doesn't it baby" Jasmine said softly.

"Feels so fuckin good." Grace confessed.

"But you're changing now aren't you pretty girl." Jasmine smiled warmly before finishing. "This is what you wanted to be all along wasn't it. A dirty, filthy little whore."

"Oh god....oh god yes." Grace English gasped.

I looked around then and studied the faces of those close to me in the audience. Most of the men were serious but some were smiling. Without exception all of the women in the audience wore that same steely look in their eyes. A kind of intense arousal mixed with pure emotion.

I stared across at Tara Morgane and saw that very same look.

"Are you alright Tara?" I asked with concern.

"Just fine Alan." She replied sounding nervous and a little out of breath.

Jasmine whispered something to her new little whore then and less than ten seconds later Grace announced something astonishing.

"I want the one with the biggest dick to fuck me in the ass."

There were some astonished murmurs from the audience then. I heard Tara inhale sharply next to me as the sheer rawness of that moment took her by surprise.

Once more I glanced at the audience members around me. Most of the men were stock still as if they had been riveted into their chairs but the women were behaving differently.

One or two of them squirmed about nervously in their chairs. One female member about four seats to my left had hiked up her skirt just a little and seemed to be gently masturbating herself.

"Is all this normal?" I said nervously as I motioned to the woman on our left. It was a question I had asked before, but it was a whole new situation now.

"None of this is normal Alan." Tara admitted. "We've never seen this kind of performance even from an associate. It's clearly affecting the other members deeply."

"Not just the members." I commented as I noticed now tense Tara had become.

"No......not just the members." Tara replied sounding slightly embarrassed.

It's seems that Jasmine Parks had been grossly underestimated by the Valhalla organisation and probably by Grace English too.

"Such a good little whore. Your about to give the audience something they've always wanted to see." Jasmine paused for effect before finishing. "This time it's the lawyer that gets fucked in the ass."

"Awww fuck!" Grace English squealed in a high pitched voice as the man behind her eased his thumb into her well lubed ass.

Jasmine began to discuss something with the remaining two men then. After a few moments they smiled and nodded before approaching Grace.

They picked her up and then deposited her in the middle of the stage. She stood there naked and exposed as she stared out into the faces of her astonished peers.

The three men had all stripped naked now and one of them approached Grace and stood in front of her. Much like the other two, he was well muscled and looked very powerful.

He just stood and stroked his massive erection as he began to talk.

"Take a good look at this big dick in my hand." he taunted.

Grace just stared at it with real fear then.

"Oh fuck." was all Grace could say.

"Y'know for a lawyer you're not very articulate." He mocked her before continuing.

"Tell everyone here what I'm about to do with this massive cock."

The man wasn't exaggerating. The thing must have been nine inches long and it was thick.

Jasmine Parks approached and whispered something into Grace's ear then. By now we had all realised that she was simply telling Grace what to say, and she seemed to be repeating every word as if she was under some kind of spell.

Hell maybe this was really what Grace English had wanted deep down all along.

Maybe she didn't even know it!

Despite her obvious fear, she certainly didn't seem to be putting up much of a fight yet.

"He's gonna ruin my tight little ass with it." Grace looked like she was practically going to cry when she said it.

Suddenly that man in front of her walked behind Grace and picked her up, but he did it in a very impressive kind of way.

Grace simply chanted "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." as she realised that the talk was over and she was now on the business end of something she couldn't stop.

As I looked around me I saw that now about four or five of the female members watching had succumbed to temptation and had buried a hand between their own parted thighs.

Some men watching had reached a hand over to the woman that sat next to them and I saw that one or two pairs of legs had spread just a little wider as they welcomed the touch of those searching hands and fingers.

One woman had actually decided to bend down across the male accompanying her and was busily performing oral sex with her hands and mouth as he watched.

Tara Morgane bit down hard on her lower lip as she also watched. I couldn't resist taking a slight chance and I placed a hand on her thigh.

She tensed sharply. I felt her muscles contract as she locked her thighs together tightly to signify that I wasn't going to get any further, but at the same time she didn't push my hand away.

"Please behave yourself Alan." She said sharply.

I left my hand where it was but I didn't take things any further.

That dark haired, well muscled man had walked up behind Grace English and then picked her up by bracing a forearm under each inner thigh and then standing up.

The end result was that Grace faced the audience totally exposed in every way. She fell back against his chest as her feet, still in clad in stilettos, dangled high off the ground. Those stilettos and a small string of white pearls around her neck, were the only items of clothing still left on her body as she was cradled in mid air.

He then drew his arms back forcing Grace's legs apart so wide that the tendons in her groin began to stretch tight.

Jasmine then instructed Grace to reach up and back behind the man with her arms and link her fingers together behind his neck, simply saying "You're gonna need to hold on tight honey."

"How's the weight." Jasmine then asked the man.

"No problem. The little slut's as light as a feather." he replied.

I have real difficulty in accurately describing the beautiful situation we were witnessing.

The naked and toned body of Grace English shook with fear and excitement as she strained against the body of that 'big-dicked gorilla' as Jasmine Parks had described those men earlier.

The nipples on those beautiful 32D breasts were pink and rigid and her pussy was stretched wide and exposed for us as she faced the lustful stares of everyone in the room.

The thick tip of that throbbing, erect cock bobbed and twitched only an inch away form her tiny little ass-hole as the man continued to hold her up effortlessly, but the time was fast approaching when he would begin to lower her down onto it.

Once more Jasmine approached the two of them. She reached down and expertly teased the clitoris of the helpless Grace English with two fingers and she tensed and moaned in response.

"Mmmmm nice and wet baby, but I'm afraid it's the other hole we'll be using first."

"Oh shit......oh Christ." Was the simple response. It seemed that the vocabulary of Grace English was extremely limited when she was overwhelmed.

"No more stalling miss prosecutor, I need something a little more articulate from you. I want the next words out of your mouth to be real, and from deep inside. It's time to tell the truth to everyone here."

"Yes Jasmine." Grace finally responded.

"What are you? What has the great Grace English become?"

"A dirty, filthy little whore." It was surprising to me how easily those word seemed to come.

"And what is the difference between you and I?" Jasmine pressed further.

"Nothing....there's no difference." Grace responded breathlessly.

"Oh but you're so wrong miss prosecutor" Jasmine Parks said smiling before she hammered her point home.

"I became a whore for money. But you..........you just became one for free."

Jasmine then grabbed the huge erect cock of the man who was holding Grace and lined it up perfectly. He began to lower the frantic Grace onto his massive member and she bucked visibly when she felt it make contact.

Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers