A Night Never Forgotten Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers

He sat back on his ankles, watching Vanessa breathe, her chest rising and falling as his hand went to her knees. Pulling her cotton dress up, he leaned down licking at the top of her legs. The sheer patch of material now moved to the side, he began to blow warm air against her curls until she shook with intensity.

"Taste me." Vanessa whimpered, watching him move his hand from the top of her thigh, placing his fingers back at Carmen's wet entrance.

Vanessa watched his fingers disappear into Carmen's waiting tunnel. Dan moaned into Vanessa's parted lips. His tongue lightly licking while his hand began to move, the sounds of Carmen's wet excitement echoed, as Vanessa watched Carmen's eyes shut tightly.

"Ohh yes! God, that feels so good!" Carmen moaned, as Vanessa began to gasp herself.

Carmen reached for Dan's hand, holding it there, keeping the rhythm. Dan began to suck softly as Vanessa rocked her hips forward and back against his mouth. Carmen's panting breaths was heard between the wet sounds of his sliding fingers.

Vanessa looked down at Dan's hungry mouth, as it covered her throbbing pussy. His tongue entered her heated tunnel, jolting her body with each pass.

"Uhhh, Uhhh, Uhhh." Vanessa cried.

Dan suddenly stopped, moving his mouth away. He glanced at Carmen, taking his hand away. He crawled up between them, pulling a small drawer open at the headboard. Gripping the foiled wrapper in his teeth, he ripped it open. Pulling the yellow cover of protection from it, he placed it between his lips. He sat back and pushed his boxers down along with his jeans, leaving them bunched up under his knees as his hardness sprang forward. He licked the inside of the cap and then slid the yellow cover, down over his sex.

Crawling between Carmen's parted legs, he bent down, licking and tasting her shiny entrance. "Ohh yes, I want you now." Carmen said roughly, taking her shirt off.

Dan slid his arms up, pulling her skirt off. Resting on his elbows at her sides, he looked over at Vanessa. "Let me see those pretty little fingers." he whispered, in a low voice.

Vanessa rolled onto her side, getting up onto her knees. Placing her hand in his, Dan brought her fingers to his mouth. "Keep it warm for me." Dan sucked on her fingers and then placed them against her wet folds.

Vanessa watched as Dan quickly entered Carmen, her breath was lost as he made contact with her heated stretched skin. Her hips bucked against his with quick jolts, her back arched with her ankles gripping his ass, pulling him into her.

Vanessa leaned down, licking at Carmen's hardened nipple, flicking it quickly. Vanessa reached down, rubbing, patting and moving her fingers against her wanting pussy.

"Ohh yes, fuck me. Make me come!" Carmen begged, digging her nails into his chest.

Vanessa bit down on her nipple, than released it, sucking it hard into her mouth. Carmen began to tremble, her breath coming in gasps as she suddenly stopped breathing and then started again.

"Uuhhh Uhhhh!" she moaned, deeply, low down into her throat as Dan slowed his pace and turned to kiss Vanessa.

Dan sat back, removed the soaked cover from his hardness and then pulled his jeans free of his legs as Carmen moved over, pushing Vanessa onto her back. Carman kissed her lips softly, and then smiled with a wicked grin.

"I'm going to finish what I started earlier." she said with a purr, pulling Vanessa's dress off.

More to come...

MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers
12