A Night of Debauchery & Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
A night in the life of a D/s household.
2.5k words
3.81
38.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you come home from work, I am standing with my feet spread at least two feet apart in the middle of the living room. I am wearing the clothing that you laid out for me before you left. Tonight, that means nothing more than my burgundy lace nightgown with spaghetti straps. I have my hands behind my back, and my eyes are on the floor, just as you have ordered they should be.

You walk in the door and say "Well, hello," and I can hear the pleasure in your voice. Underneath the hair that is hanging in front of my face, I smile at the sound of your pleasure. I also feel my pussy begin to wetten, knowing that my pleasing you will help to ensure that I receive pleasure tonight as well.

I keep my head down and stand still as you walk into the house, and walk around me. I can feel your eyes on me, inspecting my apparel. I can feel the warmth of your eyes on my breasts as you walk beside me and on my ass and thighs as you walk behind me. As difficult as it is, I remain still throughout this inspection. To move before you tell me to would displease you immensely. You reach out and touch the back of my neck, causing me to jump a little.

"Relax," you say in a soothing tone. I hear you chuckle under your breath and know that you are not angered by my reaction.

I listen as you drop your work bag, take off your coat, and remove your supper dishes from your bag. I continue to listen as you move about the kitchen, out of sight from where I stand. I can't tell exactly what you are doing, but I have a general idea from the sounds you are making.

I hear you stop in the doorway between the living room and kitchen. I continue to stand with my eyes down and hands behind my back until you say, "Look at me." Then, I turn to face you and look lovingly into your brown eyes. The twinkling of devilment in your eyes causes my pussy to get wetter. I just know I am in for a treat tonight.

Keeping your eyes locked on me, you walk forward. Once you are standing in front of me, you reach out toward my hips, grasp the hem of my nightgown, and begin to lift it over my head. I raise my arms to make the removal of the gown easier. You stop with the nightgown and my wrists locked in the grip of one of your hands, and with the other, you begin to pinch and squeeze my breasts, rolling each nipple between your thumb and forefinger in turn. I can't help myself; I close my eyes and moan with delight.

Your head lowers, and the next sensation I have is that of your mouth on my breasts. Gentle at first, but slowly, as your hunger grows, so does your devouring of my breasts. You begin to bite at each nipple in turn, all the while holding my hands above my head, making it impossible for me to do a thing to stop you. Not that I would ever do that; with each nibble you take, my pussy gets wetter and wetter.

Just as my legs are about to give out on me, you stop. I whimper at the sudden coldness on my breasts. You finish pulling the night gown over my head and release my arms. I drop both my arms and my eyes, knowing that, because of my whimper, I have lost the privilege of seeing your face. "Good girl," you say as you begin to walk around me again. When you get to my side, you go through our bedroom doorway. I stand and wait for your directions, not knowing if you want me to follow, of if you went in there for another purpose. Then I hear the drawers and doors being opened, and I know you are gathering equipment for our night of play.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see you come out of our bedroom, but I can't tell what equipment you have with you without letting you know I am looking, so I stand still and wait to see what happens next. Instead of standing in front of me, you go around behind me. I can feel the warmth of your body radiating through your clothing and on to my skin. Suddenly, things get dark, and I realize that you have blindfolded me. I am to have no indication at all what is to come.

I feel your hands on my shoulders as you turn me. You turn with me, and begin to guide me through the house. I realize we aren't leaving the living room, but it seems to take forever to reach the couch, where you turn me and instruct me, "Sit and wait."


I hear your footsteps walk away from me, and I begin to shiver at suddenly being left alone. The next sound I hear is the shower begin to run, and four "thumps," as if you were lightly pounding something into the shower wall. I hear you come back into the living room, but you come nowhere near me—you must have sat in your chair.

My guess is confirmed when I hear the sound of one of your boots dropping on the floor, off to my left and a little ahead of me. Next, the second boot comes off. Then all is quiet; this must be when you were removing your other clothing. Suddenly, I hear the sound of your zipper being lowered and I know you are removing your jeans. In my mind's eye, I see your beautiful cock springing out, looking for attention, as you remove your underwear. Oh, if only I could see… I would crawl to you and put that beautiful piece of man-meat in my mouth, and show you just how much I want to please you. Just the thought gets my pussy juices flowing heavily. I shift on the couch as my desire grows, just to have you say, "Hold still or you will have to wait even longer." Immediately, I stop moving.

I hear your jeans slide down your legs and silently begin to wonder what pleasures the night will hold for me. As if you read my mind, you say, "Stand up, and the fun shall begin."

I stand carefully. Once I am on my feet, I feel your hand on my right shoulder. "Step up here in front of me." I do as I am told, and you place a hand on each shoulder and, again, begin to gently guide me. I have no idea where we are going, but I know we have left the living room when I step off the carpeting. You continue to guide me, and the sound of the shower gets louder. We must be on our way to the bathroom. You stop me by putting slight pressure on my shoulders as I try to step forward again. Then one hand leaves my shoulder, and I hear the shower curtain open. "Ok," you say. "Step in."

I take two steps into the shower and stop. I feel you get in behind me and hear the shower curtain close. Your hands return to my shoulders, and you turn me around, I assume, to face you. My assumption is confirmed when you bend down and kiss me. I start to reach up to put my arms around your neck. You grab my arms as they come up, and raise them slightly, and then begin to walk forward, causing me to step backward. My ass runs into the cold back wall of the shower. Suddenly, you release one arm, and I hear the sound of Velcro being opened.

You hold my one arm outstretched against the cold wall of the shower stall, and close the Velcro around my wrist. Apparently, the "thumps" that I heard were you putting these restraints into the shower. You reach across me and grab my other arm, stretch it out the other direction, and again open and close the Velcro of a restraint around my wrist. Now, not only can I not see you, but I can't feel you with my hands either. Not knowing for sure where you are at, I startle slightly when I feel you grab first one ankle and then the other and place them in restraints similar to those that encase my wrists. I stand silently, trying to decipher where you are when you suddenly thump your hands on to the shower wall on either side of my head.

"Now, what to do with you?" I hear you say, only a few inches from my face. I know better than to reply, as that will anger you. I just stand there, waiting. Shortly, I feel your lips begin to nuzzle my neck, and I tip my head so you can reach your target. You kiss, lick, and nibble on the side of my neck, just under and including my right ear. Slowly, but steadily, your mouth, tongue, and teeth travel under my chin and around to the left side of my neck, treating it the same as you did the right. All the while, my breathing becomes quicker in anticipation of whatever is to come next.

I sense more than feel your hands move from beside my head and suddenly they are teasing my breasts again. Squeezing, pinching, and rolling my nipples… causing my pussy to begin to clench in anticipation. I push my hips forward to find you, but you grab them and push them back against the shower wall. "Leave them there, or this is over, and here you will stay."

I frown slightly at your words, but you bend down and kiss me and say, "If you listen well, you will be well rewarded. Have no fear about that." That causes a smile to play across my lips and I wait for your next move.

I feel your weight shift on your hands, which you have left on my hips, and realize that you have kneeled down. I rest my head against the shower wall and wait…and am rewarded by the feel of your lips on my breasts. You begin by licking each completely, not missing a single inch of skin. Then you gently pull first one nipple and then the other into your mouth, suckling like a newborn babe. I sigh in total contentment. From there, your suction increases, slowly but steadily, until you are sucking near my entire breast into your mouth, each in turn. With each increase in suction, my excitement increases, and soon my head is trashing back and forth against the shower wall, and I am panting.

Suddenly, you stop. "That's enough for now," you say. For the next several minutes, I am left to wonder what you are doing. I know you aren't touching my body, but are you watching me in my agony, or are you standing with your back to me and cleaning your body? In an attempt to get your attention, I begin rocking my hips back and forth silently. When I get no response, I realize you aren't even looking at me, so I stop. What's the use of showing my excitement if you aren't watching?

As I stand there, I wonder which body part you are washing. Is it your hair, your neck? Or is it that lovely, wide chest of yours, covered in that glorious black hair. I picture me rubbing soap through the hair and helping you clean your chest. In my mind, I move down your chest, to your stomach, and beyond, to wash that glorious example of manhood that resides between your thighs. I accidentally allow a moan to escape my lips. Suddenly, I hear you say, "Whatever you are doing, you better stop." That brought me out of my private little show.

I feel your hands return to my chest, this time all lathered up with soap. You begin to massage the soap around, taking your time to make sure that each tit is covered with the lather. Then you continue down to my stomach, moving your hands in circles to spread the soap and make sure I am clean. After my stomach, you continue down, stopping just above my clit. Then you must have stood up and moved aside, because I am suddenly assaulted by the spray of the water, rinsing the soap off my various body parts. Again, you reach out with your hands, this time to help the water rinse the soap off. You massage my stomach and down to just above my clit first, then, slowly, you help the water rinse my tits, taking your time to make sure that every little bubble is off each tit. Once the soap is all off, I again feel your mouth tease each nipple. Just as I feel each get fully erect, you move away. It only takes a few seconds and I understand why. You attach nipple clips to each of my tits. I gasp at the electric sensation that flows from each nipple straight to my pussy, making it clench.

Then I feel your hands on my hips again as you kneel. I wait to see what you are going to do next, but I don't have to wait long. I soon feel your hand rubbing soap into my pussy, making sure it is nice and clean for you. As you push and rub, I can feel my clit turning to fire. I begin to move with your hand, until you place the other hand on my stomach to hold me still. You continue to rub the soap in, and it seems as though you are putting extra pressure on my clit each time you rub over it.

My breathing becomes gasps for air, and you remove your hand from my pussy at once. As suddenly as your hand disappeared, I feel the brutal force of the shower spray hit my clit and pussy. You have removed the shower head from its hook in order to be certain that you remove every trace of soap from my pussy. My gasping for air continues, but you know from experience that the spray of the water will not make me cum. When you feel my pussy has been well rinsed, you replace the shower head on its hook, and kneel in front of me again.

I hold my breath, waiting for your next move. I feel you kiss my stomach, right around the area of my naval. Slowly, leaving a small trail of kisses, you reach my clit, and you suck it into your mouth. I release a long sigh in the hopes of some relief from the agony I have been feeling. My hopes are soon dashed, as you move your mouth away too soon for me, and replace them with a clit clip. Another loud gasp escapes me.

"Well, now," you say. "That has you ready to begin a night of activity."

"Begin?" I think. "If things have not yet begun, just what am I in for?"

As that thought passes through my head, you turn off the shower spray. I wait for you to undo my restraints, but instead hear the shower curtain open and then close again. So there I remain, blindfolded and restrained to the wall of the shower.