A Night of Firsts

Story Info
Wife gets into trouble, and this time decides to enjoy it.
1.7k words
3.83
72.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pepe
Pepe
18 Followers

Hi. I just had a pretty incredible weekend and I thought you might enjoy hearing about it.

My wife Jill and I have been suffering through some pretty intense times. We have lived in New York City for almost 10 years now. To be honest, she has never really liked it here. I was moved her for a job and she came along, but my job requires a lot of travel so she is here alone a lot of the time. On top of that, the winter has been brutal and she hates the cold.

From the first time we moved here, I told her that she could go anywhere she wanted, whenever she wanted. Especially to escape the cold. My job pays quite well and we can afford to do pretty much whatever we want.

So, Jill started spending more time at a favorite beach getaway of ours in Florida. She was in NYC a lot, and when she was here, we always had fun. Out with friends, plenty of drinking and partying, great sex. And when I could, I'd go to Florida with her, and enjoy all the same things there. It was on one of those trips that things took a major turn.

We were enjoying the evening, watching the sun set over the gulf, at one of our favorite beach bars. Jill was dressed as she usually does for a night out. That is to say, sexy, revealing, fun. She dresses that way because she knows I like it, and frankly I know she likes it too. She enjoys all the attention that is drawn to her trim figure, great legs and large (36C) breasts.

She is also a big flirt, and so when the attention comes her way, she gives it right back. It's how I met and fell in love with her, and I enjoy watching her "get into trouble," as I always call it, with other guys.

We were sitting in the bar stools, with our backs to the bar and facing the ocean. Jill was to my left, and to her left, was a young, good-looking guy who was having fun getting drunk and flirting with my wife. I noticed he could barely keep his eyes off her breasts, which were barely concealed in her tight, low-cut, braless, white ribbed tank. She also was wearing a very short denim miniskirt (which I knew from earlier visual inspection – and a bit of fun groping in the car on the way to the bar – she was wearing without any panties). Pretty much one of the preferred wardrobe-of-choice selections for women at the beach.

The more we drank, the more attention the young guy was paying to Jill. And the more attention he paid to her, the more she paid to him, and less to me.

At one point she turned back to me and put her legs on either side of my barstool and gave me an evil grin. I just laughed and reminded her not to get into any trouble she couldn't handle. She said, coyly, "Oh, it's no trouble, and it's certainly not anything I can't handle." She put emphasis on the word "HANDLE." Then she leaned up and gave me a big, wet, nasty kiss that sent a jolt of electricity through my body. I smiled, and said, "What's that for?" She whispered in my ear, "I am so turned on flirting with that guy." And with that she guided my hand up her thigh to her bare pussy, which was soaking wet.

My level of excitement rose.

I always had teased her about having other guys fuck her, but she always acted like flirting was all she wanted to do. Now, I knew that whatever her mind was saying, her body was ready to fuck.

So, I took a deep breath and gave her a dare. I said, "Why don't you kiss him like you just kissed me? And tell him what you just told me." Her eyes grew wide and bored into mine. "Do you mean it?" she asked. "Sure," I said, trying to sound casual but with my heart pounding.

With that, she turned to face her new friend, and I saw her legs go on either side of his bar stool. I saw his eyes go down to her waist, and I knew he was staring at her bare, glistening pussy. I saw her arms go around his neck, and I watched her kiss him like she was a teenager on her first date. In fact, the kissing went on so long that the bartender came up, cleared his throat, and asked if anyone needed drink refills. That broke them out of their foreplay and she ordered another round.

Then she took her young friend by the hand and stood up. She told me they were going to dance, and headed to a dark corner of the dance floor. I watched closely. Before I knew it, in an area that was out of the way but clearly visible to anyone who cared to see, they were dancing slowly, grinding their bodies into each other, their lips locked together in lust.

Jill and her new boyfriend continued their makeout session until the song ended. She led him by the hand back over to me and said one word. "Car." I threw a couple of twenties on the bar and followed them outside, walking behind them and watching his hand groping her ass under her tiny miniskirt.

When we got to the car, I got into the driver's seat and he sat in the passenger seat, with Jill on his lap. "Home," was all Jill said before they started making out again. I drove as quickly as I could to our rented condo, and they broke their embrace long enough to exit the car and ride the elevator with me in awkward silence to our floor. Jill gave me a sly, sexy glance and I knew she was ready to make my fantasy come true.

When we got into the condo, she took the guy out onto the deck and asked me to bring drinks, which I did. By the time I got there, her shirt was off and he was sucking on her tit, which I knew usually turns her into a crazed sex machine. I saw her fingers covering his crotch. I gave them the drinks and went back inside. From where I sat, I could see them, now deeply in the throes of passion. When she pulled down his pants and started sucking on his big, hard, thick cock, I decided I had seen enough. I knew I couldn't stop them, but I wasn't ready to watch the rest just yet.

A few minutes later, through the ajar door of the bedroom, I heard them come inside. Then I was treated to the unmistakable sounds of their lovemaking from – the best I could tell – the sofa, the floor and perhaps the kitchen table. For a moment, I thought, Jill I hope the guy has a condom ... but by then, of course, it was too late to ask. The sounds then got louder and louder and I was pretty sure they both got what they wanted.

And then, silence.

The next thing I knew, Jill was slipping through the bedroom door, naked. Her nipples were still hard and she had a look of desperation on her face. "Have fun honey?" I asked, as casually as I could. She planted another big, wet sexy kiss on my lips and breathed "Yes" into my mouth.

But as she did, she was grinding on my leg, too. "What's the matter?" I questioned. "Well..." she said, with that little girl pout. "He is young and big and it felt soooooo good, but he came before I did, and then his dick was useless to me. So I was wondering ...." Now I was really intrigued. Did I really want to fuck her sloppy seconds?

Before I could answer, though, I felt her mouth wrapping around my already hardening cock.

Let me tell you, Jill does a lot of things well, but cock-sucking is her best talent. She had me moaning in no time, with her talented tongue and mouth drenching my dick in her slippery, warm, pleasure inducing skills. I was so horny from her show at the bar and on the balcony that I came in no time, flooding her mouth with a huge load of cum. She swallowed it all, proudly, and gave me an evil grin. What else, I wondered, could she have in mind, since now she's used up both of the dicks in this condo.

But Jill was not finished. She straddled my chest, allowing me to lick her gorgeous, hard nipples. And then she did what we always do ... she slipped herself up higher, until her smooth, bare pussy was just inches from my mouth. So THAT's what she wants, I realized. And I also realized that her pussy was very wet, oozing with his cum and her juices. And before I could even question whether I wanted that on my mouth, she lowered herself onto my face and began grinding me in the sexiest, horniest manner ever.

Now, I was fucking her with my tongue, her sticky, gooey creampie unloading all over my mouth and face. At first repulsed, I was quickly overcome by my own urge to please her, and she ground harder and harder, so that I could barely breathe.

And then she came. In one of the biggest orgasms I've ever seen her have.

As she came, every ounce of semen deep inside of her was forced out and into my waiting mouth. I didn't care. I just wanted her to have fun. And boy was she having fun.

When both of our orgasms had subsided, we fell asleep with the smell of sex heavy in the air.

When I woke up, the first rays of morning light were coming in the window. And Jill was nowhere to be seen.

Just then I heard a rhythmic sound coming from the living room, and I heard my sweet, sexy, loving wife whispering hoarsely to her boy toy, "Fuck me ... fuck me ... oh hell yes, fuck me."

Pepe
Pepe
18 Followers