A Night of Firsts

Story Info
Yvonne Strahovski and a lucky care worker get it on.
8k words
4.63
53.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual. please feel free to leave me a comment in the COMMENT Box at the end of the page. You see those big empty stars too? Maybe bump those up to five full ones? We wouldn't want them to be empty now would we? All alone like that? You're not a monster are you?

This author would like to thank: TNP, Thee_Disciple, MaitreNuit and DarkLord Z for always being able to proof read my crap.

Strobe lights flashed, painting temporary targets on the wall as they throbbed with the music. Yvonne Strahovski and Sarah Lancaster, two of the hottest female leads on NBC's Chuck were working off the day's toil on their bodies relaxing at a local night club.

Yvonne, the blonde had on a pair of tight fitting jeans, some heels, a black tank top that showed off her lime green bra and a light over shirt. While Sarah had gone for a more relaxed black dress that was snug in all the right places.

They danced to the music as a young guy came over and spoke over the music.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked, Yvonne looked over to Sarah who shared a smile.

"Sorry, but it's ladies night tonight." Yvonne said, shooting him down.

He smiled and brought his hands up in a 'no-harm, no-foul' type manner. He turned and went back to his friends, as the two ladies watched him walk away.

"That's the second one tonight!" Sarah exclaimed. "We are so hot!"

The two girls shared a smile as they continued to dance. The song came to an end and there was a sound of cheers as the next tune came on.

"Do you want to get a drink?" Sarah asked, nearly having to shout in her co-star's ear.

The blonde simply nodded as she wasn't keen on ruining her voice. They walked over to the bar and ordered two drinks. The male bartender seemed very interested in Sarah as the way he bent over and leaned looked a lot like he was trying to see either down her top or at her long, silky legs.

This went unnoticed to Yvonne who was looking around at the outskirts of the bar. Spying two seats with a table, she turned to see Sarah paying the man, while rolling her eyes. The two walked away, and were about to reach the table when Sarah stopped.

"Hold my drink?" She asked politely.

Her blonde friend nodded, Sarah then bent at the hip, letting the bartender see all of her rump. She looked past her shoulder and smiled, wiggling it ever so slightly. This made the bartender's face change in an instant. Sarah stood back up again and the two hot young ladies burst out into giggles as they carried on walking.

The loud music pulsed through the club as Yvonne and Sarah found a table in the corner of the club. Sitting down their drinks, the two young ladies fell into their seats, Sarah shouted over the music to her blonde friend.

"So never with an American guy?" Sarah said matter-of-factly, resuming a conversation they had earlier in the day on set.

The blonde nodded. "That's right. Whenever I get laid it's usually with a Polish guy or an Australian."

"Haven't you ever been curious?" Sarah asked, sipping on her typically girly drink.

Again, the blonde shook her head. "Not really. Sex is sex right?"

"Well, sex is sex, but it can be fantastic with the right guy."

This made Yvonne smirk. "And you'd know would you?"

Sticking her tongue out, the brunette smiled. "Well, I have had a lot of American men. We've got to get you laid!"

Giggling, Yvonne surveyed the scene and saw nothing but preppy douchebags and no one that seemed that interesting to her. "Here?"

"Here? God no! All the men here are dicks! We're going to that NBC fundraiser tomorrow aren't we?" The blonde nodded her head. "Well, why don't we try and find you a stud there?"

This made her blonde friend giggle again as they fell into more silly conversations as the club was filled with life.

***

Harry's cars lights were the only source of light on the long stretch of I-405. The long yellow beams of light, cut through the night as he made his way back to his office. Taking a sip from his cardboard cup of coffee, the sharp intake of caffeine boosted Harry's senses back to life as he pulled away from the leafy suburb of the Californian Department of Social Services. His stomach grumbled as he did so. He'd been at work since half past eight in the morning and hadn't stopped to get anything to eat, looking at the clock it was close to midnight.

He entered the city and various shops illuminated the streets. Finding a suitable mini-mart, Harry parked up in the near empty street. Stepping out and shutting the door, he locked the car and stepped inside. There was a bell above the door that jingled every time you opened or closed it. There was a large Indian man sitting behind the counter who grunted his acknowledgment. He seemed much more interested in the TV show he was watching.

Harry took hold of a couple of chocolate bars and placed them down on the kiosk. Fishing out a ten dollar bill, he passed it to the cashier who ran it through the till and gave him the change. Harry looked over the change, made sure it was right and made his way out. Saying goodbye he just received another grunt.

Shaking his head, Harry tossed the sugary snacks in the car and was about to set off when he saw something across the street.

Five Minutes Earlier...

Yvonne was tired and wanted to go home. Looking around, she saw Sarah in a corner talking to a guy. She waved her goodbyes and Sarah smiled and nodded.

Stepping outside, she suddenly felt out numbered. There were a lot more men out here than females and security guards nowhere to be seen.

Acting confident, she walked down to where the cabs waited and waited for a cab to become available. She leaned up against the cool brick wall as she waited... And waited... And waited. It wasn't a great feeling, she felt like a slab of meat as drunks looked her up and down. Then she recognized one of them.

The same guy who had asked her for a dance was turning the corner with his two very large friends. Looking around, Yvonne realized that now, she was on her own and very exposed. Keeping her eyes on the ground, she prayed he wouldn't notice her.

Fat chance.

"Yeah... You're the ladies night lady arentcha?" He asked, slurring his words a little.

Yvonne looked up, smiled sweetly and nodded.

"Well, looks like it's not ladies any more... Just a lady."

Yvonne looked around and nodded again, sweetly smiling at the man.

"Well, what's say you keep me and my boys here company?" He asked, getting closer and closer to her.

"Ah, not really thank you." She said, keeping civil.

"Come on baby. You could keep us company. We're real polite." He said, bringing a hand up to touch her bra strap. Before he could reach it, she tucked it away and shook her head again.

"No thanks. Just heading home now."

"Now baby, play fair. Me and the boys could take you home. Maybe you could show us that sexy little bra you're wearing?" He added, getting closer to her and reaching for it again.

This was it for her, time to sink or swim. She knocked his hand away from her with a lot of force. "No means no ass hole." She scolded him.

The guy smirked and turned to his friends, saying something quietly. He turned back to her and grinned. "That's real nice. We like 'em when they're feisty!" He was going to advance on her again when there was a loud whistle from behind them.

Turning around, Harry stood there walking calmly towards them.

"Whatchu looking at buddy?" He said, turning to face Harry.

"Not much. Some thugs that think they can intimidate women so they can get off."

"Thugs? Maybe we should show you how accurate that is?" He said, being flanked by two larger men.

"You could try. It's been a while since I kicked someone. Not since last year's MMA tournament at least." Harry said with a confident smirk. Walking closer to them, he had closed the gap and was feeling very confident. He had no experience in MMA but had seen a lot of Clint Eastwood movies so he knew how a tough guy should act.

"... Damn freaks always get so excited. C'Mon boys we're out of here." The thug said, making his way past Harry and leaving him and Yvonne alone. The larger one glared at him, simply making Harry take a forceful step forward to send him scampering.

Smiling, he turned to Yvonne who was shaking with terror. His face fell, and he quickly unzipped his bomber jacket and wrapped it around her.

"Are you OK miss?" He asked, as she sank to her knees, still terrified from the encounter.

"They were going to... Going to..." She started but couldn't finish the sentence.

"No they weren't. I was over there watching the whole thing. They wouldn't have been able to touch you with out me getting here first. I'm Harry, what's your name?" It had already clicked with Harry who this was. Yvonne Strahovski. Star of NBC's Chuck, starring as Sarah Walker one of the agents who looked after Chuck. He had watched Chuck on his iPod in bed and was quite a big fan.

He opted to keep quiet about it as she could be even more freaked out about it.

"Yvonne..." She said, catching her breath and looking up at him, tears welling in her eyes at the prospect of the situation.

"You've got a lovely accent Yvonne. Is that Australia or New Zealand?" Harry asked, keeping her talking so the adrenaline in her and indeed his, body could pass.

"Australia."

"I see, did you move over here recently?"

"No, when I was younger... But I still visit so I never got a local accent."

"I see, well it certainly suits you." He said with a warm smile. "Were you waiting for a cab?"

"Yeah... To take me home... My friend!" She said, startled, standing up she saw Sarah turn the corner and come rushing over.

"Yvonne! Are you OK?" She asked, hugging her friend tightly.

"I'm fine Sarah. This guy came along just in time!"

Sarah turned to face him and smiled warmly.

"I was going to make sure she got home OK. Will you be able to do that?" He asked, bending at his knee to make eye contact with the ladies.

"Yes, thank you so much!" Sarah said with a warm smile. The cab, Sarah had already called for made its turn around the corner and drove up to the curb. Winding down his window, he asked for Sarah by name. She must've called it from inside the club.

Both of the ladies climbed into the cab and as it was about to drive off, Sarah leant over.

"Thank you again for this. We both really appreciate it!"

"No problem. Take care now ladies." He said with a smile as he turned and walked back to his car. He had got in and was heading home when he realized he'd left his jacket with Yvonne. Cursing aloud, he carried on going. He could always pick up another one near Christmas.

***

The sunlight cracked through the window, Harry was getting good at being up at the crack of dawn so that he could meet the kids. Sitting up in his bed, he spun round and let his feet touch the floor. With his back to the window, he rested slightly still waking up really. Rubbing his eyes, Harry opened them and saw the tuxedo he had rented for the evening sitting on a hook on his wardrobe.

Stifling a yawn, he looked at his bedside clock and saw the red lights to illuminate that it was close to seven o clock in the morning. In close to twelve hours time he would be at the NBC press event 'A Night For Heroes'. It was a standard affair in which modern day heroes, like Harry apparently, would be honored by the system and celebrities. It was suggested that their may be a cash donation to the charity/hero being honored. That would be nice, he thought to himself as he started to dress. We could use new staff... And more centers... More foster homes would be great too...

'Great.' He thought to himself. 'Now I'm anxious.'

***

Yvonne woke up in a large comfy bed. It wasn't her own. She looked over her shoulder and saw Sarah sleeping next to her. About to wake her brunette friend, she decided against it. Remembering the past evenings events. She also remembered the young guy who saved her from the three thugs after the club. The way he had moved so selflessly made Yvonne's heart warm. Yvonne climbed out of bed and walked down to the kitchen. There was a ticking clock in the hall way, the young blond noted as she walked past it. Just catching the time on its face, Yvonne noted that it was close to eight o'clock and she needed to go shopping in time for the NBC event this evening.

As she started to pour herself a cup of coffee she heard Sarah shout down to her.

"Milk, two sugars."

"Got it!" Yvonne shouted back up, smiling, she grabbed another cup and measured out the coffee granules for her co-star. Leaning back against the kitchen table, she thought back to the unpleasant turn of events that had occurred and just how lucky she was that the younger guy had turned up to help her out. She had slipped into an almost dream like state when the kettle boiling shook her out of it.

***

Harry was finally done with everything so he was on his way out. His tuxedo was laid out on the back of his car's seat and Harry was anxious to put it on. He looked at the time on his wrist watch and saw that it was close to one in the afternoon. Six hours until the deadline, he smiled happily and drummed away on the steering wheel with the current tune being blasted out on the radio.

Pulling into his driveway, he slipped out of his car, grabbed his coat and made his way inside. Twisting the key in the lock, Harry stepped inside to be greeted by Spot, his cat. Bending down, he stroked the kitty who reciprocated by rubbing up against his leg.

Harry jogged up the stairs and went into his bathroom. Unbuttoning his lilac shirt, he dumped it on the floor and kicked off his pants leaving his work clothes in a neatly arranged pool of his working life. Peeling off his boxers, Harry kicked them to one side as well and jumped in the shower. Letting the warm water wash over him, Harry dreamt of the night to come.

He foresaw not really famous people, hangers on, like what'shisname from The Hills or that fat blogger no one liked. Maybe a real celebrity like Jennifer Love Hewitt or Kristen Bell may turn up. Now, that would look good on his facebook photo album. He smiled to himself as he washed himself.

Wasn't it a NBC event though? Maybe some stars of NBC would be contractually obliged to turn up. Maybe Yvonne would be there? Maybe Sarah too. It would be nice to see them again, it would certainly be under better circumstances than it was last night.

Satisfied, Harry stepped out of the shower and selected his razor. Rubbing shaving cream over his hands, Harry lathered his face up with the cream and carefully cut away the stubble on his chin. While he didn't have chance to admire her last night, he conceded the point that she looked gorgeous. The creators of Chuck weren't idiots, there were several episodes where Yvonne had to cut down to her underwear. There was one instance where Yvonne had to jump in a shower, whilst clad in lingerie.

Those particular scenes were Harry's favorites as it always meant a lot of her lovely, silky skin would be shown. Careful not to drift off into a day dream, Harry had shaved off all of his facial hair. Still with plenty of time left, Harry changed into sweat pants and sat down to watch the TV.

***

Yvonne and Sarah were now sitting in a new dress shop in down town Los Angeles sorting through various gowns and dresses, ready for the big event.

"What do you think about this one?" Sarah asked, holding out a light blue dress. Pressing it up against herself, letting Yvonne look at it.

"No, I don't like that one. What about that plum one you had earlier? I really liked that one." Yvonne replied, leafing through the display sizes.

"Ugh, couldn't fit my fat ass in it." The brunette replied, making Yvonne scoff.

"What about this?" Yvonne looked up and saw Sarah was holding a creamy colored dress with a golden trim.

"We have a winner!" The blonde said with a smile, putting down the magazine and grabbing her own gown. Having already paid for her dress, she escorted her friend to the cash register.

As Sarah passed the cashier her credit card, her blonde friend glanced at the clock on the wall and saw there was the better part of three hours to go until the event.

***

Harry was now dressed in his tuxedo and waiting for the knock on the door. NBC had supplied him with a limo to take him to the event. Standing up from the chair, Harry tugged at the shirt that had become ruffled and straightened it out. Sighing heavily, he was nervous and knew it would start to show soon.

Walking around his front room, he made sure not to scuff his shoes or dig a trench in his front room with his feet. There was a steady knock-knock-knock on the front door, letting Harry know that there was some one at the door.

Walking over, Harry tugged the door handle and the large wooden door swung open to reveal a man dressed in typical limo driver garb.

"Mister Taylor?" The man said with a warm smile. He looked a bit like an older Jon Faverau with grey hair and a chin beard that formed a goatee in the middle of his face.

"Yes, hello." Harry said with a smile.

"Hi there, my name's Greg. I'll be your driver for the night. You ready to go now?" He had the slightest tinge of an New York accent which was weird for the are Harry lived in. Looking around Harry couldn't see anything he needed to fix up or finish off so he nodded.

"Yes, should we go now?"

Harry stepped out of the door and locked it behind him. Greg walked down the driveway to the front and opened the back door. Smiling, Harry stepped into the back of the car and sat down. He was instantly blown away by the surroundings, the seats were leather and there was a chilling bottle of champagne in between the backseat of the limo. Chuckling to himself, Harry poured himself a glass of champagne and sat back, sipping on the crystal clear liquid.

"So what's your story pal?" Greg asked, the partition between the back of the car and the front was down so they could see each other. "You saved someone's life?"

"Not quite, I work with child protective services. I was orphaned when I was quite young and been with them since I could join. As far as I know I'm getting some kind of life time achievement award or something. Not that I deserve it..." Harry trailed off to the end. He knew he didn't deserve it, but the economy is still in tatters and America needed some good news. And that meant there had to be champions, which unfortunately Harry was, apparently.

"You don't think you deserve it?" Greg repeated Harry's last words for clarification.

"Not really. I'm just doing my job. Doesn't the average garbage man or cashier deserve one as well? I'm just a office worker with a fancy diploma and instead of customers I have to help children."

"Well, you must be under much more stress. People are losing their jobs and offices are closing. Are you not taking up all their work too?"

"Yeah."

"Cashiers aren't doing the work of other stores are they?"

"Well, no."

"Cashiers aren't helping kids get over parent's dying are they?"

"No..."

"Cashiers get paid for over time as well don't they?"

"Yeah."

"Do you?"

"No, I'm on a salary."

"So why shouldn't you get acknowledgment? You certainly deserve it!" Greg said with a warm smile.

Harry looked for a debate but couldn't find one. "I suppose you're right. Have you seen much of these types of events before?" Harry added, unsure of what to expect.

"Not really. I can imagine they'll probably ask you a bunch of questions on the red carpet, if there is one, and then the event will probably be full of presentations. Again, this is speculation, I've never been on that side of events."