A Night of New Pleasure

Story Info
5 friends celebrate and a have little fun.
1.4k words
3.19
65.9k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful night in Hawaii. The ocean surf was rolling softly on the beach outside the doors of the cabana. Inside the corner unit, there were five friends celebrating friendship and birthdays. The friends all met in Hawaii about a year ago. There is Donna a mature woman in her early 40's, very voluptuous, and a domineering person in the bedroom, somewhat versed in mastery. Then there is Jon, or Julie, as she likes to be called; a young person in her 20's born a male but a female at heart and in the process of having a sex change. Next is Jason; a young man in his late 20's who is not looking for anything more then friend with benefits. Finally yet importantly, is Carla and Bob, a couple in their early 30's. Carla is a wife aiming to please her husband's fantasies and Bob is trying to live out his fantasies and get his wife to open up sexually and become more comfortable with herself. It is Bob's birthday and Carla's was just a few weeks ago. They are all getting together to have some food, birthday cake, a few drinks, and see what, if anything, happens next!

Around 11:30 p.m., everyone has had several drinks, and is beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol. Carla is being her flirty self with Jason. You could tell by the way Jason is flirting back that he wants to get into Carla's juicy pussy. Bob is flirting with both his wife and Donna, while Julie is flirting passionately with Jason of whom she has a huge crush on. There has only been playful touching and smacks on the ass thus far, but nothing to indicate that things will go any further. As the night activities die down, we find everyone flirting and talking all on one bed. Julie and Carla start to wrestle on the bed a little as Bob, Donna, and Jason watch. Julie suggests to Jason to get the bondage tape. Jason does as he is told. Carla starts to laugh and wrestle harder to try to keep from being taped up. Jason gets her hands taped so she cannot fight back much anymore. Carla is trying to keep her feet from being taped and losing the last of her freedom. However, Jason and Julie finally get her taped up to the knees and she is stuck now with no way to resist. Carla is now lying on her stomach taped up in a pair of short shorts and a halter-top that barely covers her breasts. Julia then breaks out a small paddle and begins to spank Carla's ass. Donna decides she wants in on the fun. From within the box of toys she retrieves a hood and puts it on Carla so she can only imagine things to come.

The four of them started to caress Carla's body from the roundness of her calves to the back of her neck and down again. Jason takes a detour and slides his hands up her shirt, forcefully messaging her breasts while Julie continues to spank her ass and ever so lightly rub the paddle over her pussy lips thru her shorts. Carla laughs and sighs a sigh of both ecstasy and excitement. Donna goes to her toy box again, this time retrieving an 8" strap-on. Bob is watching intently as his wife is being spanked and her breasts are being played with. His cock is getting harder as he watches Donna putting on the strap-on and lubing it up; Bob knows that Carla is about to take the strap-on from behind and she has no idea! To be fair, Bob thinks that they should take off the bondage tape around her legs so Donna can spread her legs and drive the strap-on deep in to Carla's pussy and pound it hard. Donna, not knowing what is about to happen, says she is fine being taped, so they pull Carla up onto her knees, and Donna gets behind her. Jason is getting an erection from squeezing Carla's tits and watching Donna get ready to fuck Carla with the strap-on. Julie stops spanking Carla and begins to just rub her pussy lips with the paddle. Feeling Carla pressing against the paddle, Julie decides to see if Carla is wet enough for the strap-on to slide in without too much trouble. She slides her hand thru Carla's shorts and drives her fingers into her pussy. Carla gasps when the fingers enter her, not knowing whose fingers they are, going in and out of her pussy.

Julie works Carla's pussy fast and hard. Between her breasts being squeezed, the spanking and now the fingers in her pussy Carla could not hold back any longer and began to squirt pussy juice down Julie's hand and onto the bed. Carla moans with pleasure and acclaims, "I haven't done that in front of others" as she laughs. Bob pulls Carla's shorts down to her knees where the tape is still holding then together. Jason slides his hand down her back and drives his fingers in to her pussy to see just how wet it is. He whispers to her to let her know how nice and juicy it is. Then he pulls his fingers out and with out warning Donna drives the strap-on deep into Carla's soaking wet pussy.

Carla's pussy accepts the whole strap-on with out any reservations, and starts to rock back on the strap-on as Donna thrusts forward driving it in as deep as it will go. Carla moans with pure pleasure, as Bob, Jason, and Julie watch. Donna is pounding her fast and hard and getting Carla ready to orgasm again. Bob's cock is rock hard watching the action. Jason and Julie are both rubbing Carla's clit and each sucking harder and harder on one of her tits. Donna starts to smack Carla's ass; Carla then lets go with a scream of "oh God, yeah, I'm going to blow again" and then her pussy squirts again, this time on Julie's and Jason's hands and down the shaft of the strap-on. Donna reaches over, pulls Bob's cock out, and starts to stroke it as Carla continues to cum. Bob wants to have Carla suck his cock but she is still wearing the mask and does not know who is who. All Carla knows it that someone is using a strap-on in her pussy and others are sucking her tits and rubbing her clit. She can tell that there are three people doing things to her but she does not know who is doing what. She is in pure ecstasy and cumming over and over again.

Donna pulls the strap-on out of Carla's soaking wet pussy and lies down on her belly as Bob and Jason undo the tape on her legs. They roll her over to her back, but leave her hands taped and the hood on. Jason starts to roughly play with her tits as Julie and Bob take turns driving their hands in and out of her pussy and rubbing her clit. Donna removes the strap-on, starts to rub her own clit, and brings her self to orgasm. Julie takes this as a hint, works her way over to Donna, and asks to lick her pussy. Bob and Jason are working Carla intently. Bob is licking Carla's pussy and Jason is sucking and biting her tits. Julie works Donna's pussy intently with her tongue while she drives her hand into Donna's pussy. Donna lets out a squeal and her pussy squirts on Julie's hand and bed. Jason takes the hood off Carla while Bob is still licking her pussy. Carla is starting to get worked up again and says her pussy is going to cum again as Bob is eating her. Jason starts to suck her tits harder as she breaths faster, getting ready to orgasm yet again. Just before she orgasms Jason grasps her throat and applies just enough pressure to slow the blood flow to her brain and then releases and reapplies again and again until she orgasms harder then she ever has before. Satisfied that they have worked Carla's pussy good enough for now, Jason and Bob un-tape her and the three roll over to watch the show on the next bed, as Julie and Donna begin to get really hot and heavy with some more toys from the toy box!