A Night of Passion

Story Info
Her heart was racing, her breath long and deep.
1.2k words
3.67
8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart was racing, her breath long and deep making her breasts and swollen nipples rising up and down as she was placed softly against the silk sheets, never did she think this was going to happen to her but here she was completely naked, her body needing what is just above her. As she twists and arches her back and her fingers gently caressing her sweet spots she lets out a low growl of pleasure as she eyes up the masculine male above her watching his body and cock twitching for hunger. She wants him to devourer her, make her feel like she never has before.

Slowly she spreads her legs exposing her sweet wetness that lay between her thighs. Moving her hand down to her core she watches as he watches her with the same hunger in his eyes as hers. He mouths to her to continue as the growl in his throat becomes louder. Nodding her head she slowly starts to trace her finger down her opening, feeling the warmth and wetness on instant she begins her journey of pleasure as her body twitches from her slow circular rubs of her clit. Her mouth opens slightly as she lets out her breaths of satisfaction.

He watches as she slowly rubs herself, how he wants to touch it, to taste it, to be inside it; feeling the warmth, wetness and beautiful sweet taste between his lips and on his tongue. Only moments pass as he watches her almost reaching climax when he tells her to stop, as a grin appears on his face. She soon begins to rub slowly again when he kneels down in front of her, grabbing onto both legs and pulling her closer to the edge of the bed, her wet mound only inches away from him. Instead of jumping right into the sweet wetness that has a distinct smell of strawberries he starts to kiss her knee, thigh, then hip. Her low gasps letting him know that this was the right move, with his other hand he trails her opening feeling how wet she truly is. His cock twitches as he slides his fingers up and down the wet slit of her pussy. He watches her react to his touch as he slides a single finger deep inside her and then pulls out, only letting her get a taste of what's to come. She lets a quiet whimper out as he chuckles as he continues again but this time with two fingers, slowly sliding inside of her wetness. Another low growl comes from him as he moves his head to her mound, licking up and down as his fingers still penetrate her.

Her hands firmly clenching the sheets as she lets her body lose control as he licks, and fingers her. Her moans much louder than before as he starts to suck at her clit, quiet slurping noises can be heard as he continues to pleasure her. As her back arches and her body grinding his face she screams to him that she doesn't want him to stop as she is close to climaxing.

Raising his head he looks at her, watching her squirm and twitch as he hits her clit with his tongue over and over again. How wants to taste her cum on his lips, and tongue. His fingers start to penetrate faster as he feels her become moister between his fingers. He knows she's close so he continues to lick, and finger her.

She sits up as he becomes more aggressive, letting her hand rest on his head as she pulls him closer into her wetness. Biting her lips she throws her head back and screams with delight, she's close she can feel the build-up between her thighs. She tries to say she's Cumming but it only comes out as another scream as she throws herself against the bed again. Her hips buck as she feels the juices spill out of her, but he's soon to gain control as he holds her thighs firmly as he drinks up her sweet nectar making sure not to miss a single drop.

As she regains her normal breath she looks down at the irresistible male in front of her, giving a quick grin she sits up.

As the beautiful woman sits up he is soon to grab onto her and kiss her passionate letting her taste the nectar that still resides in his mouth, as his tongue wrestles with hers. They kiss for what seems like hours she grabs onto his shoulders making him stand so that she can see how hard is cock still is. Without any hesitation he stands up revealing that his cock is still hard as it was before as it glistens with pre-cum.

She looks up and sees the male looking down at her, biting her lip she looks back down at his hard shaft. Softly he places his hand on her head as to say that he wants it. Placing her hand on his hard shaft she starts to stroke slowly up and down feeling it throb and pulsate in her hand. As he feels her stroking him he twitches and lets out a moan. His hips start to rock back and forth with the motion of her strokes.

With her hand still slowly stroking him she moves her mouth over his cock as she lets her tongue dance around the tip. Another moan soon resides as she twirls her tongue around his cock. She knows her wants more and she is more than willing to let him have the same feeling as he gave her.

Moving her hand down so that it's now slowly massing his balls, she moves his cock deeper in her mouth as she tries to take it all. His body on habit thrusts making his cock fit nicely inside her mouth, his moans are now deeper as he swears underneath his breath.

She looks up as his cock moves in and out of her mouth meeting his gaze with her own. Letting out a growl of satisfaction she starts to slide his cock faster in her mouth as her tongue swirls around it. Feeling his balls tighten in her grip she knows that he is close so she wastes no time as she sucks faster and harder. His body thrusting into her as she takes it all his moans harsh he tells her he's going to cum and he wants it in her mouth.

Nodding her head the best she can she sucks faster, as her hands release from his balls and now are tightly against the shaft of his cock as she strokes him while she sucks.

Placing his hands on her shoulders he releases his own nectar into her mouth, he watches her as she tries to take it all but some seems to come from the sides of her mouth and dribble down her chin. As he gives her his last thrust he pulls himself out of her mouth still watching as him nectar drips onto her breasts. She is soon to clean up as he pulls himself out of her mouth, letting her tongue lick up the mess from the sides of her mouth. Her fingers trace his nectar that spilled on her breasts and to her mouth as she cleans the last bit of cum off her as he did for her.

Letting out a deep sigh he sits next to her, wrapping his arm around her. She leans her body into his she closes her eyes and smiles.