A Night of Passion and Lust

Story Info
A Motionless in White story I wrote a few years ago.
1.4k words
4.8
5.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the night before tour started back and a lot of the guys were hanging out at Angelo's place for one last night together. The later it got, the more Angelo started to notice they were low on soda and some food. Devin, Kylie, Ryan, Allie, Josh and Chris had already left, but Ricky and Jessica were still there playing on the Xbox. Informing the couple he would be gone for about thirty minutes, he left and went to the local Wal-Mart.

Once the now former drummer for Motionless in White had got everything he figured they needed, he paid for everything and put in the trunk before driving back to his place. Little did he know Ricky had already passed out after teasing Jess, getting her completely worked up. This caused the raven haired beauty to just strip her clothes right in the middle of Angelo's living room and turn on porn, which she began to rub herself to.

As Angelo got to the house, the first thing he did was walk to the door and unlock it, however when he opened the door, Jess did not even hear him. Stepping inside, he was intrigued by the sight before him. Many times he had found himself thinking about Jessica late at night, wishing he was Ricky for just one night. The longer the male stood there, the more he found himself before quickly aroused. There was no doubt about it, he wanted to fuck Jess right here and now. Completely forgetting about the groceries in the car, he slipped his hand down his pants and gripped his erect penis and began to stroke it.

His moans soon alerted Jess that somebody else was there or at least awake. When she turned to look, Angelo was leaned against the wall with his eyes closed and his jeans around his ankles. Oddly enough, the naked woman soon found herself getting more aroused due to the fact somebody was watching her masturbate and getting themselves off in the process. The only time anything like this had been done for her was when Ricky felt like teasing her by making her watch him jerk off.

"Need some help, Ange?" She finally asked, biting her lower lip. As soon as her heard her voice, Angelo jerked out of his trance and realized that Jess had been watching him watch her.

"I... umm... sure, I could use a little help." There was no way he was about to pass up the chance to mess with her, not after he had many, many scenarios of he and her in his head. Before he knew it, Jess had crawled over to him very seductively before taking his boxers and slowly peeled them down his body, causing his hard cock to pop out right in front of her face.

"Oh my... I had no idea that you were packing..." Jess stated before palming him. Angelo was big, maybe a little bit bigger than Ricky, but he was no Devin. Soon, her soft hand began moving up and down his shaft with long, deliberate strokes. "I think this is going to be a very eventful night that neither of us will forget." With that, she slowly took him into her mouth, moving her hand down to the base and started to massage his balls with her other hand.

"Jess..." Angelo moaned softly before his hands found the back of her head while his eyes closed. This was the best feeling he could ever imagine. Her mouth on him was amazing and she was so skilled at this that it made the man not want this to ever end. "Oh my god, that feels so good." He groaned out while his hand pressed hard against the back of her head, forcing her further down his shaft to where she was deep throating him. She repeated this process several times before Angelo pulled her off him and grinned. Pulling her up off the ground, many thoughts of what to do next went through his mind, however he was much too aroused to do anything but the obvious.

Spinning her around, Angelo soon had her pinned against the wall and pushing his cock into her glistening pussy. As soon as he pushed in, Jess let out a loud cry of pleasure before wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Oh my god, Angelo, don't stop, please." Jess moaned out while he started to thrust into her. Unfortunately, he knew he wouldn't last too long tonight, but it would be enough to cause her at least one orgasm, two if he really pushed it. Wasting no time at all, the drummer started to pound on her nice, tight pussy hard, almost like he was trying to play the drums. Of course, to him it was like he was playing because her moans and cries were music to his ears. It was amazing how Ricky was able to sleep through this as loud as she was getting, but to be honest, neither of them cared at the moment. Angelo had waited a very long time for the chance to fuck Jessica and now that he had it, nothing was going to stop him. "Oh for Christ's sake, fuck me like the slut I am, Angelo!" Jess cried out, wanting to have her cunt abused in so many new ways.

"Fuck you like a slut? Oh no Jess, by the time I am done with you, you will be my whore." Angelo spoke roughly before kissing her hard. She wasted no time in kissing him back deeply, lacing her arms around his neck while he abused her pussy. The instant he shoved in deeper and started hitting the cervix, Jess broke the kiss and started to scream out his name as she soaked his throbbing cock with her cum. Feeling her release on his cock, the male looked at her sternly. "Did I tell you to cum yet? I do not believe I did."

Before Jess could reply, Angelo had placed his forearm against her chest near the throat, pinning her to the wall while he began to fuck her much more forcefully, causing her moans to turn into pure screams and cries of complete ecstasy. This was the most fun that he had had in quiet a long while, seeing as he never really kept a girlfriend for long and all the girls around town were more attracted to Devin and Ricky, because they were the pretty boys of the band. Deep in the pits of his stomach, Angelo felt his orgasm begin to build and he could tell it was going to be a big one.

The fact that she was being chocked had the raven haired beauty going crazy, her hair no longer looking presentable and her body was glistening with sweat. Her hands moved from around her current lover's neck and began to dig her nails into his back, ripping the back of his shirt so that she could get to the flesh. When enough was ripped away, she pulled her nails down his back, pushing them in until she felt his blood on her nails.

"Fuck yes, keep that up and I might just have to completely take you from Ricky." Angelo groaned out before shoving his entire dick inside of her. This caused her to scream loudly and Ricky started to move around, but remained asleep. It wasn't long before Jess started to feel her second orgasm starting to grow near.

"Angelo... please... fill me. I need to feel you cum in me." She pleaded, knowing that she would not last much longer.

"Not yet... I have one last place for us before that happens..." He spoke before pulling her off the wall and walked towards the kitchen with her still impaled on his cock. It was good that there was nothing on the kitchen counter, so he laid her back on it after kissing her again. Sliding her backwards a good bit, he climbed up on top of her while hooking her legs up in his arms and began to thrust into her harder. As soon as he started to hit her clit, it was all over as she instantly let her second orgasm take control of her body and just soaked his cock that much more with a loud cry. When her felt her second orgasm hit, Angelo began to go into over drive with his thrusting, causing her to moan louder until he himself let out a loud, drawn out moan and soon let out eight streams of cum inside of her.

"That... was the best I have ever had, Angelo." Jessica said, completely out of breathe.

"Best you've ever had? How nice..." Came another voice and they looked up to see Ricky standing in the doorway to the kitchen, just looking at them with Angelo still inside her.