A Night of Pleasure

Story Info
Sensual body rub turns into heated passion.
1.4k words
3.61
29.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(dedicated to my angel of love)

The shadows from the candlelight dance across the walls, illuminating the room, giving it a seductive glow. The scent of vanilla embraces the air. She leads him into the center of the room and motions for him to sit on the feather bed. As he sits on the edge of the bed he smiles. " Come m'lady, I wish for you to stand before me. Let me look at you for a moment."

"Yes, m'love." Smiling softly, she moves to stand before him. She feels the heat of his gaze as his eyes roam over her body. His dark eyes meet hers and he smiles approvingly. "Amazing m'dear, simply amazing." He continues to let his eyes wander across her body, Her long black hair falls in subtle waves down her back. The delicate white baby-tee that she is wearing is stretched tight across her naked breasts. Her dark nipples rub against the skin tight material, as if they are begging to be suckled. His stare moves lower, " Remove your pants, m'dear."

She unfastens her pants, moves them down her hips, and slowly lets them drop to the floor, revealing the tiny white thong she wears. He nods his approval, stands and then takes her hand, pulling her to him, lifting his hand to her cheek. He kisses her hard and furiously, not giving her the chance to breathe. Seats himself and puts his arms around her waist. Pulling her against him, he nuzzles his head between her breasts, and looks up at her smiling wickedly. She runs her fingers through his hair, holding him there. Slowly he slides his hands under her top, cupping her breasts, letting his mouth find her nipple through the thin material. Using his teeth, he tugs at her nipple, making her moan. As he sucks her nipple, he looks up to see her watching him. Smiling devilishly, she pushes him away from her breast. "Now it's your turn my sweet. Remove your clothes."

A smirk appears on his face as he stands and begins to remove his clothing. She moves to the table against the wall, returning with a bottle of scented oil. As he lets his pants drop she smiles and pushes him backwards onto the bed. "Assume the position." she commands, laughing softly. He turns over and lays his head on his arms. "Good enough m'dear?"

Moving to remove his boxers, she sighs. " These have got to go hun." She pulls them off giving herself a great view of his ass. She straddles him and begins to drizzle oil over his back. "I owe you a full body rub, remember?"

She laughs softly and begins to massage his neck, moving to his shoulders, kneading in small circles with her fingertips. As she continues down his back he moans softly, expressing his enjoyment. She stops for a moment, giggles, and removes her top. Her hands rest on his lower back, in one fluid movement she presses her hands into his back and slides forward. Her breasts pressed against his back, slowly she begins to rub them all over his back, spreading the oil down to his ass. Sliding her breasts down over his ass, down his legs and then back up. Kissing his back, letting her fingers press into his tight muscles. Desire for him burns deep inside of her, his moans arousing her more than ever. "Turn over for me sweet." she says softly.

He turns over so that she sits straddling him at hip level. She smiles softly and kisses him deep. Her tongue teases his lips, sucking and nibbling on his bottom lip as she moans. Breaking the kiss, she moves her hands down his chest, her kisses following the trail left by her hands. Finding a nipple, she circles it with her tongue, draws it into her mouth and sucks gently. Teasing it with her tongue and then biting. She continues the path down to his belly, kissing and nipping at his sensitive skin. His moans growing deeper now as she moves to his left hip, licking him, scraping her teeth over him.

She bites him softly and he moans. She moves to the other hip and bites him harder, surprising him and making him jump. Looking up at him she smiles wickedly and then continues to her destination. Positioning herself between his thighs, she begins kissing them, giving him a nip here and there. She crawls off of the bed, pulling him with her so that he sits on the edge of the bed now. Kneeling before him, she takes his arousal in her soft, warm hands and begins to stroke him slowly. Using her tongue, she traces the tip of his member and feathers it down over the length of the shaft, reaching his balls and kissing and licking them.

She sucks one into her mouth, gently massaging with her tongue. He sweeps the hair away from her face and then lifts her and kisses her. " You don't have to ....." he begins. Immediately she drops back to her knees and takes him in her mounth. He lets out a low growl as she slides her lips down him. Moving her mouth up and down on him sucking him harder and harder, she takes his hands and guides him to hold her head. He stands, holding her head and begins to thrust into her mouth. She is thoroughly loving this and begins to moan. Her hands are gripping his ass urging him to fill her mouth deeper. Breathing heavily he pulls away and lifts her up of of the floor. Scooping her up in his arms, he kisses her hard, letting his tongue dance wildly with hers.

He lays her down on the bed and rips her panties off. As he spreads her legs wide he looks into her eyes. There is a spark of fire burning in his eyes, taking over the sadness that has lingered there for so long. He places himself between her legs and begins to rub the tip of his arousal over her. Without warning he penetrates her, making her scream as he stretches her. He withdraws and plunges into her again making her scream again. Kissing her to muffle her screams. He holds her arms above her head and thrusts madly into her, making her tremble.

He grips her waist and rolls with her still remaining deep inside of her. She begins to grind her hips against him and he pulls her to his chest and holds her there. He pulls her arms behind her back and holds them there, suspending her, not allowing her to move. He thrusts wildly, penetrating her deeper than before, her moans breaking the silence of the night. Holding her there she looks deep into his eyes, the fire raging, a new bond being built between them. He lets her fall to his chest and then pushes her away, making her lean backwards on him. She rests her hands on his knees and begins to move slowly up and down on him. she tosses her head back, letting her hair fall between legs. She starts riding him harder, giving him an excellent view of her sliding over him. Riding him harder and harder with each movement, moaning almost continuously, she trembles fiercely, her orgasm ripping through her. He pulls her tight to him, and continues thrusting as she comes down from her climax.

He flips her over onto her back once again and thrusts deeply, sinking as deep as he can possibly go. She is grabbing his ass urging him to go harder. He lifts her legs over his shoulders and holds onto her breasts, pounding her hard. His moans growing deeper with each thrust. She pushes him away and he eases himself out of her. Smiling she gets to her knees and takes him back in her mouth. He grabs the back of her head and she begins sucking him hard. She looks up at him as he holds her head and thrusts deep and hard into her mouth. She holds her gaze with him as he trembles, letting out a deep growl he empties himself into her mouth. He pulls away and kisses her, pulling her down next to him on the bed.

They lay there for what seem an eternity, neither wanting to let go...but eventually one will leave...but these wild meetings of pleasure will continue for all time...