A Night of Pleasure Ch. 01

Story Info
I stand before you engulfed in your beauty.
746 words
4
6.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand before you engulfed in your beauty, my eyes wander endlessly at your enticing body only finally coming to a rest upon meeting your own eyes. Out of patience, I step in toward you placing my hands on your hips & slowly move them up your curvy body until I have your breasts cupped in my hands. Playfully, I squeeze them hoping to entice you enough to bite your lip. I press your back against the wall, grabbing your hair I tilt your head back. I begin kissing your neck just under your chin, moving further up along the underneath of your jawline along the left side of your face & back down the side of your neck to your shoulder. Slowly I pull the bottom of your shirt up your body, slowly exposing your chest, then finally over your arms & head....

What a naughty girl you are, not wearing a bra that whole time? Cupping your breasts I massage them, leaning forward I lightly lick your left nipple. Gently I blow air over your wet, now aroused perky mounds of joy. I hear your breathing change, again I lean forward, but this time I suck on your nipple flipping it with my tongue over and over. Releasing your nipple from my lips, I blow on it again before moving my attention to your right side while continuing to massage your left breast. Playfully I alternate flicking it with my tongue & blowing cool air over the now fully erect nipple. I begin to sprinkle kisses around your breast & move toward the center of your chest, inching my lips closer & closer to your neck.

My hands move from your breasts to your sides gliding down to your hips along your soft skin only to rise again against the outside of your back up to your shoulder blades. Pulling you in close to me I whisper softly into your ear, I'm not sure you hear it, but your body tells me you know exactly what I'm saying. I kiss the lobe of your ear and just below along your neck while my hands move passionately down from your shoulder blades to your lower back. I struggle to contain my lust as my hands explore your back.... perhaps I've been ignoring your lips for too long? hmm... ;)

Indeed I have been ignoring your lips for too long, my eyes are locked onto them as your tongue passes between allowing me to fully appreciate the contours of their pouty shape. My hands continuing up your back until reaching your lush hair which I begin to run my fingers through as my eyes meet yours. I lean forward my lips just barely apart, my eyes close, our lips meet with mine just below yours as I focus the intensity of the kiss on your lower lip savoring every second of the kiss, then teasingly biting on your bottom lip before releasing & pulling away. There is no resisting tho, I can't fight it, I plunge back in kissing slightly to the right (your left) of your lips, continuously kissing your lips over and over as I move from that side to the other finishing with my tongue running underneath your upper lip and planting a kiss just above yours and one last one just under.

My hands releasing your hair, begin to run down the length of your arms. My right hand takes your left and I guide you to turn around and I take my place behind you running my hands back up your arms and along your shoulders. My left hand shifts your hair to the left side, my lips begin to kiss your right shoulder, slowly kissing every square inch along the way to your neck, your head arches back as my kisses move up from the base of your neck along the backside to your hair line. mmmm.... your hair smells so good as I breathe it in deeply. I softly kiss the side of your neck and begin to move back down before slowly switching my attention to your other shoulder.

I pepper kisses all the way up to your ear and whisper to you once again. Hearing my words you take my hand and lead me to the bed, we sit at the end of it and share deep kisses before I gently guide you to lay back on the bed as I begin to kneel to the floor....