A Night Of Self Playsure

Story Info
Masturbation turns anal....
1.1k words
4.33
202.5k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mistress
Mistress
9 Followers

(Real Life Event, as told here among the message boards.)

It started off with a slow teasing of the clit, moving my fingers around in the wet juices, reading a few stories. Running my finger up and down my slit, then softly entering myself, over and over again. Teasing as I read on, my fingers moving back up to my clit, moving it in circles and adding more pressure, soft little moans escaping my lips. My eyes flutter then return to the hot stories, as I scoot down in my chair, so that my ass is on the edge. I tease even more, the fabric of my panties caressing my hand as I caress myself, becoming damp as the scent of my sex starts to fill the room. Another moan escapes my lips as I rub faster, my eyes scanning stories, my body getting hotter and hotter. My hips rocking slightly against the probing of my fingers, mmm yes, feels good too, but I need more....

I rise and remove my shirt, then unclasped my white lace bra throwing it to the floor. The chill of the winter air hardening my nipples painfully, I can feel the skin tighten. I walk over to my drawer and take out my toy; it's been awhile since I've used it. Normally when I masturbate I use clit stimulation more. So when I do use my toy, it fits snug deep inside me as my muscles squeeze it. I leave the screen on a page of a story then move towards my bed. Slowly I bend and remove my white cotton panties, sliding them down my pale thighs.

I climb onto the bed, my body pulsing with need, anticipating the feel of the toy entering me. I lay on my back, my hands caressing my swollen breasts, down my stomach, over my hipbones. All those wonderful places on my body that just leave my skin tingling. My fingers run over my wet slit again, I close my eyes and place the knob of the toy on my clit adding enough pressure to cause my hips to jerk up, my legs spread open, ready to feel the pleasure of being fucked. I run the head up and down, coating it with the juices that are already dripping along my pale thighs. Then I press it into my hot center, the head entering, sliding easily in, I leave it there for a moment, then inch by inch guide it deep inside me. My pussy clamping down over it as it slides into my tightness. Moaning, I push it in as far as it'll go, my body almost taking all of it as I grip the base. I shake as I feel it pressing against my spot, my body all at once on fire, trying to control how bad my hips just want to thrust forward on it over and over and over again....

I groan as I move my hand faster thrusting the toy deep inside me, it felt so good I could scream, I wanted to scream to pretend I was not alone, to shout out how bad I needed to be fucked, and fucked hard. My hips rising off the bed as I force the toy deeper and deeper feeling it hit my barrier and crying out softly with each thrust. Gods, the room was spinning; it was unbelievable, I needed it so bad. I could imagine the sound of someone else there, the breathing as they listened to me, as they fucked me. I thrust more until my whole body convulsed, lifting me off the bed in an orgasm that made even my spine tingle. As I calm down I again began moving the toy inside me, I wasn't finished yet.

The toy coated in my juices and cum, still pumping in me, arousing my body again. I knew what I wanted, what would make the night all worthwhile to me. I remove the toy and run it up and down my dripping slit, then farther down teasing my anus, applying pressure then inserting it back into my wet pussy. I do this a few more times, making sure it is well coated, getting it to where I can slip the head of the toy into my anus. I change positions, getting on my hands and knees on the mattress. It was a position I was familiar with, whenever the craving boiled up inside me I often found myself in it. Balancing myself with one hand I slowly tease the puckered bud with the toy in my other.

Gently the head slips in without pain, I rest there a moment, my eyes closing to the full feeling, to the pressure. I slowly press in, letting my body adjust its tightness to allow my toy to do its job. I move the base of my toy down as I sit up on my knees, letting my feet clutch it, steadying it for what was to come next....

My free hand moves to my swollen clit, and begins stroking it as I apply gentle pressure, slowly sliding down the toy. I'm gasping for air, whimpering as I feel the toy slowly sliding into my ass. It had been awhile since my self-pleasuring had taken to anal play. I cry out as the slickness forces the toy into me faster then planned. I slide down on it, and then relax as I take in as much of it as I can. Though not all of it has disappeared into my ass, enough of it has to cause my body to jerk and shake uncontrollably. The intense pressure mounting as I start to rock my hips up and down, forcing myself on and then off the toy. Unable to keep my whimpers down, I cry out moving faster and faster, it felt too good there was no way of controlling the movement in this position.

Mmm god, yes, riding the toy, thrusting down on it as my ass clutched it, my tightness squeezing it. The fire spreads through out my body, my orgasm coursing up from my toes, I'm rising up and down quickly out of breath, moaning, groaning, my fingers strumming my clit in frenzy. I pretend to hear the approaching orgasm of my imaginary partner as he fucks my ass. It forces me down harder and faster then before, I feel as if I will lose control of my body! All of a sudden I scream out into the cold night, my body collapses on the wet sheets, tears burst forth from my eyes as my orgasm racks me in tidal waves. I can't move just lay there, no strength in my body to even pull the toy from my ass. Minutes pass, I'm still crying, still unable to breath normally, finally I reach back and slowly remove the toy, and it brings forth another small orgasm. I gasp biting my lip, and just lay there, drained for the night.

Mistress
Mistress
9 Followers