A Night of Wanton Abandon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DougB
DougB
6 Followers

Boy was I willing to oblige. I stood up from my chair and leaned against the table. My stiff prick was just above her luscious lips. She grabbed my shaft and stuck my cock into her mouth. She sucked me and pumped me while she fingered her dripping cunt. Every so often she would wipe her pussy juice onto her face. She looked so incredibly slutty.

"My nipples are aching to be pinched," she begged.

I pinched them until they were flaming red. Bonita was starting to moan from the whole situation. I pulled my aching prick from her sweet lips.

"I'm can't hold back any longer," I panted. She began to pump her pussy with a little more vigour in anticipation of what was about to take place. And then it happened. Just as Bonita brought herself to orgasm, I let loose a water fall of cum. Given how much action we'd already had I was surprised at how much there was. My cock just kept cumming and cumming. Not only did I cover her face but it was in her mouth and in her hair.

Bonita stood up and stepped out of her jeans and panties. She sat her perfect ass on the table and spread her legs wide. With her left hand she scooped up some of the cum from her face and smeared it onto her cunt. With her right hand she unhooked her bra and smeared some more of my juice onto her tits. There she sat covered in cum and pussy juice. She quickly pointed to the counter where I saw a Polaroid camera. I then took two pictures of her hot slutty look.

After all we'd been through during the evening it was time for a shower. Bonita could barely walk without cum dripping onto the floor from her sexy body. When we got into the bathroom I started the water. Before we stepped in, Bonita, as if to try and be a real slut, scooped up my cum from her face and tits and licked it off her hands. She managed several handfuls before we washed each other off in the shower. What a night, but what a weekend to cum!

DougB
DougB
6 Followers
12