A Night on the Beach

Story Info
A woman's fantasy comes true once a year.
1k words
4.05
16.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lioness13
lioness13
10 Followers

During the summer I like to go to the beach, and relax on the shore. I used to have a fantasy that I hoped would happen and it finally has. My fantasy started out with me meeting a goodlooking stranger and taking a stroll in the moonlight along the shoreline, just at the edge of the waters. The water is a dark blue with the reflection of a full moon beaming down upon it. We came across a little cove that had a firepit, and no one around. We decided to have a campfire and sit and watch the fire in front of the waterfront and full moon.

As we chatted, we got more relaxed, but still a little tense. I decided to rub his shoulders a little, and a gentle massage on his back. As I felt him start to get more comfortable I gently kissed his shoulders. I slowly kissed my way up to his neck and earlobes. I sensed that I had struck a nerve since I could feel him tense up and relax. I knew he liked it. I slowly moved around in front of him and we just looked into each others eyes, (after all the eyes are the windows to the soul). There was a moment of silence and I gently kissed his lips and pulled back to get his reaction. Then we both moved in closer for a more passionate kiss. I knew he was ready. He then slid his tongue into my mouth and we both became very intense.

I then started kissing my way down his neck and chest. I nibbled on his nipples oh so softly, then continued kissing my way down. I could feel his whole body tense up as I got closer to his belly button. I could tell by the bulge in his pants that he was getting excited. I slowly pulled his pants down, just enough to reveal what he was trying to hold back.

I knew I had to release the passionate beast within him. I slowly pulled his pants all the way off and gently massaged his legs with my fingertips up and down. I then started to softly kiss his legs and make my way up to the best part. Once I was there, I gently wrapped my hand around the shaft and slowly caressed and stroke the already rockhard shaft. I gave the head one quick lick, just to tease him. I felt him tremble, and I used my tongue to swirl around the crown and then lick the entire length of the shaft, and back up. I continued this several times. As I moved to the head I could see there was a droplet on the tip. It was just like the early morning dew forming droplets on the leaves, and I couldn't resist, so I softly licked it. I slowly engulfed the head into my mouth, then the crown, and down to the shaft, as my tongue danced around the head in the process.

I continued for a while then I moved down the shaft kissing and licking my way all around. I noticed the balls were looking a little lonely so I massaged and sucked on them. As I moved back up I continued licking the shaft and all around the crown and taking the head into my mouth. As I added more suction power with each stroke I could feel him pulsating and throbbing beneath my lips, and I wanted him to slow down a little so I worked my way up to his chest, neck, and back to the mouth. I started kissing him very passionately and he returned just as passionately.

He then decided to return all the passion. He started by kissing my neck, moving on down to my breasts and caressing them. He began to softly nibble on my nipples. He could tell as my body trembled how much I loved this and he continued. He then moved down to my pussy and oh my my; his tongue went wild. He could feel my whole body twisting with each movement of his tongue. As this continued we both decided we couldn't wait any longer. As I lay on my back he moved on up and slowly inserted his rockhard cock into my very wet pussy. We both let out a sigh of relief because it felt so good.

We continued to make passionate love, with each body moving in unison. We rolled over so that I would be on top. I could tell he liked it, and so did I, especially when he started to suck on my nipples while I pumped up and down and around. As we continued to make love we both reached that point of no return. The sensation was so overwhelming there was no holding back and we both came together after moments of ecstasy!

We suddenly realized the tide had came in and the waves were softly splashing and flowing over our legs. It felt so good that we just laid there embraced in each others arms. In the misty moonlight, by the flickering firelight , everything was all right. After we finally regained our strength, we decided to go skinny dipping. After splashing around for a while we were both so excited we made love in the water and worked our way back to shore, half in the water and half out of it. This added to the excitement and caused different sensations on the body with the waves moving up and down our bodies. We both had multiple orgasms, and with this we moved up next to the fire and collapsed in each others arms. We just laid next to the fire, and before we knew it, the sun was starting to appear. We watched a beautiful sunrise and continued to relax on the beach.

Every year that I go back for my vacation I meet up with him and we have our one night of passion and fun. I wish we could be together all the time, but he is my fantasy. He fulfills my desires and needs once a year. I always look forward to going to the beach and hope that one day he will be with me all the time.

lioness13
lioness13
10 Followers