A Night on the Beach

Story Info
The surf isn't the only thing pounding this night.
1.4k words
4.13
15.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stroll hand in hand down the beach listening to the crash of the waves and feeling totally alone in the moon light. We have brought a blanket "just in case". I glance at you and can't help but smile as I watch the wind ruffle your short blonde hair. You look so hot to me in your short sleeve open collared shirt and knee length shorts. I can't see your eyes but I know that soft sky blue that always makes my heart skip especially when you smile at me.

I have chosen my clothes especially for our evening together. All day long I made sure my short shorts and skimpy bikini top peeked and gaped to tease you just for this moment. My hair is pulled low on my neck in twin pigtails like a school girl. I know I look about 18 even though I am 24. I look at you and think once again that you are the sexiest man I have ever seen even if you are 40.

As we walk along I glance up at the stars. I can't help but think of the sparkle in your eyes when you have a surprise for me.

You lean over and whisper, "You have the look of a woman in love."

"That's because I am, but Shhhh!" I whisper back "Don't tell anyone!" You chuckle deep in your throat and I feel my heart skip a beat.

We finally find the perfect spot and, as a true gentleman would, you spread out the blanket. As you bend over and smooth out the wrinkles I can't resist reaching out and touching your gorgeous ass. You chuckle again and flex your ass under my hand since you know I love the feel of those muscles under my fingers.

You stand up and pull me to you as we share a passionate kiss that starts a fire burning in both of us. We know not even the sea crashing a few yards away can quench this fire. There is only one thing that can put out this blaze.

Our tongues tangle in a dance of passion as our hands try to memorize each other's bodies. Your hands find the halter tie holding my bikini top up at the same time that your lips find the hollow of my throat.

"Mmmmmmm!" I moan as you release my top and free my breasts to the moonlight. "So beautiful!" You groan as you trail kisses over my breasts.

We sink onto the blanket as you capture my right nipple in your mouth. I gasp at the arrow of desire that shoots straight to my pussy as you catch the tip between your teeth and bite down gently.

"Oh God Sweetheart!" I whimper when I feel you roll my nipple in your teeth. As you sweetly torture my right nipple your left hand mauls my left breast and you pull my left nipple into a taut peak that aches for your touch.

I cling to you for a few more seconds before you gently remove my hands from your back and lay them at my sides. I am laying down now and you just look at me. As you gaze at me I reach up and run my hands over your chest under your shirt.

"AH! Baby doll you are so sexy!" I giggle because I know you mean it and it makes me feel so good. You take off your shirt and then help me remove my shorts. As I lift my ass to assist you I feel your fingers tickle my skin.

I pull you to me once again for another passionate kiss. As we break the kiss for breathe I whisper, "I love you! I truly do!"

"Oh Baby doll! I love you too!" You sigh in response.

"I think one of us is over dressed, and it can't be me!" I tell you with a teasing smile. "HMMMM! Do you think it could be me?" You tease back.

"Could be!" I answer as I begin to unbutton your shorts.

You gently stop my hands and sit back on your heels as you finish removing your shorts and then take off your sandals. "Ah! Much better!" I whisper as I wrap my hot little hands around your throbbing cock.

"Oh! Baby doll! I love the feel of your hands on my cock!" you sigh as you close your eyes to immerse yourself in the sensations I am causing.

I slowly pump my hand up and down and watch with satisfaction as you tilt your head back and moan deep in your throat. I stop just long enough to sit up and move so that your gorgeous tool is within easy reach of my hungry mouth. As I slowly engulf your cock in my mouth I hear you whisper "That's my cock hungry wife!"

I pull off your cock just long enough to say "Well a girl's got to eat!"

"Then feast away!" You chuckle.

As I bob up and down you slowly lay back so you can enjoy this blow job as much as possible. "Ahhh! Baby," I hear the hitch in your voice and know you are enjoying this as much as I am enjoying it

"I still can't believe I am the only man you've ever done this for!" You groan sounding extremely pleased with yourself.

I lick to the head of your cock and swirl my tongue around the very tip before saying, "Yes, You're one lucky man!"

As I go back to sucking you manage to gasp "You're telling me!" before dissolving in groans of pleasure.

I continue my oral ministrations for a few more minutes before I stop. I hear your ragged breathing as I crawl up to kiss you. "Show me that hot wet pussy." you demand. I turn so that my cunt is easily within your reach and once more my head and mouth are within easy sucking distance of your penis.

I feel your hand masterfully playing with my clit as I trail kisses up and down your cock. You only play with my clit for a little while before moving on to my sopping pussy. I continue sucking your cock as you begin to pump first one then two fingers in and out of my dripping hole. "MMMM!" I moan around your prick as I feel your fingers pummel me and wish it were your cock.

"That's it! Take that big cock!" You growl as you pump harder and faster with your fingers.

I stop feasting and moan, "Please make love to me! Please!"

"Say it again Baby doll." you tell me.

"Make love to me please!" I gasp.

"MMM! I think I can do that since you asked so nicely." You tell me. As I lay back you move up and kiss me gently on the forehead.

"I love you so much!" I whisper.

"I love you more!" You respond. I tilt my head back and sigh as you trail kisses down my throat.

You rub the head of your cock over my furry pussy spreading your pre-cum and making me even messier. Slowly and gently you ease into me until you are buried balls deep. You stop for a few seconds and I just enjoy feeling closer to you then possible any other way.

I raise my legs and wrap them around your waist as you begin to build up a rhythm. "Ah! That's it! Yes!" I pant as you get faster and deeper.

"Oh Baby doll! That hot wet pussy feels soooo good!" I just moan in response, too lost in ecstasy to do anything else.

I bring my legs up to my chest cheerleader style so you can go as deep as possible, I reach up to play with my clit which is so swollen it is standing out proudly from under it's hood. "Oh yeah! Play with that clit Baby doll!" You say when you notice where my hand has strayed.

I smile a sexy smile and dip two fingers in beside your thrusting cock. I scoop some of our mixed juices onto my quivering clit before I flick and pull it. As my fingers fly over my super sensitive nub I gasp and moan and tremble as my climax builds. "That's it Baby doll! Come all over my cock!"

"Almost!" I gasp.

"Yesssss!" I scream as I explode soaking you and dripping on to the blanket. I feel you tense and shudder as you reach your climax only seconds after I do. I cling to you as I feel you pump more and more of your seed into my already drowning pussy.

When you finally relax and rest your head on my chest I am slowly coming back to earth. I run my fingers thru your hair and whisper "I love you! My husband!"